All Comments on 'Backyard MILF Ch. 01'

by Publius68

Sort by:
  • 29 Comments
lddebatelddebatealmost 2 years ago

This is great premise. I'm excited for future chapters. My hope is that the senior circuit is actually a key party/swinger event later in the evening (after adult children and non swingers clear out). It would be interesting if his voyeur tendencies saw some shenanigans with his parents.

ArediaArediaalmost 2 years ago

I like it a lot! Great potential - I'll be watching! :)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I felt like I was there! A similar event happened to me many years ago when I was just 21. This story brought back a great memory. Very well phrased story that was believable and while erotic, it just felt right. Thanks!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Well-written, pity about the proofreading which made the author appear uncaring. The premise, however, is overdone and reflects an adolescent fantasy rather than the reality for an attractive divorced woman who would be absolutely nuts to have sex with a callow idiot like this one. And what's with the gun to protect herself from her ex? Even in the US that idea is too stupid to contemplate.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

very well written

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Loved it !

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Well written and very readable little fantasy. Thanks

donaldelliott11donaldelliott11almost 2 years ago

First of your stories I've ever discovered, and I loved it. Bravo. If you continue it, and you need not, it is a jewel, but if you continue it, I kinda want to see what Colleen could do at a party if she let her freak flag fly....

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Loved it, more please!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Great read, classic fantasy well done. One nit for me …. I personally am a fan of natural boobs, wouldn’t care if it was a million dollar tit job - still would be like caressing a rubber - it is the woman that gets me excited not some idealized rubber doll. Not that it has stopped me since it is only part of the package, and there is still the wonderous smell, taste, feel, sound and sight but to me fake boobs are a negative to all that goodness no matter how “perfect “.

nolaguy58nolaguy58over 1 year ago

Delicious and fun. Thanks for writing it. Please continue.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Well done!

Please edit "gout" to whatever spell check edited out

Studio8101Studio8101over 1 year ago

Enjoyable read. Liked the voice of the narrator. Seemed realistic. Looking forward to more of this man's experiences, especially exhibitionism,

MajorRewriteMajorRewriteover 1 year ago

Hot as fuck. Fun and witty too. Likeable characters.

jcus0511jcus0511over 1 year ago

Great fun story but really spurting ‘gouts’ of cum. So funny you might need an editor gout hardly seems the word you were looking for although I was taken by the pun. After all gout is a painful inflammation of the joint albeit usually in the foot not the crotch. Lol

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Great story. And umm… gout has more than one definition peeps. I thought it was used just fine.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Fanastic! I just wanted to be there, behind the shrubbery...

GaiusPetroniusGaiusPetroniusover 1 year ago

Delighted that you have created a male character who does not sport a mega-dick and preternatural control. You give no indication here of any follow-on; I am delighted that this eventually became the first of four installments.

5 stars!

Rob_RoyaleRob_Royaleover 1 year ago

Fun and sexy as hell. Well done. 5 easy stars.

AndrewMarxAndrewMarxabout 1 year ago

You are such a good storyteller. I love everything of your's that I've read so far. I love the imagination that you put into the details,that's what makes you great! Keep writing, I hope I read a hardcover from you some day

S_FoxS_Fox12 months ago

Just a note of support - ‘gouts of cum’ is correct usage. In fact it’s literally “spot on”. Not all cum comes in ropes, this is the spatter of drops. AND … hot story an easy 5*.

MedicalpeteMedicalpete12 months ago

Enjoyed it MUCH MORE this time! Well told and very sexy!

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

hot fantasy! and a roughly 10 year age gap isnt tooo much.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Rxcellent! That is not a misspelling! It is a prescription for anyone that likes well written, ad well paced erotica!

Buffjohn59Buffjohn5911 months ago

Hot as hell! One of those 'everything aligns perfectly' situations. Boo on the ones who disparage implants; they can add much to the experience. More, more.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Hot! Thank you for sharing!

I'm sure that most men will me agree that Kristie's investment was wise beyond her years at they time! I also have high hopes that Reggie's gaining the patience he'll need to stay in this game for the long run to win they BIG prize, Kristie's love.

VoiceofReason111VoiceofReason1118 months ago

Hot, sexy, and well written as usual. I love the surprises (pulling a gun, stripper background), which keeps it fresh and away from being a formulaic voyeur-gets-laid story. Create set up for more.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

I hate it when an author thinks that extravagantly dimensioned characters are more interesting. I liked the push-pull inside Reggie's head.

Overall, a solid 5* and a hearty THANK YOU!!

Paul

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userPublius68@Publius68
4-4-2024 I have now released Chapter Four of Sylvan Courtyard. It seems well received. Thank you all. The series set up for it seems gorked, as it has been stuck in moderation hell since the start. Sorry! ————— 3-23-2024 Chapter Two of my new series, Sylvan Courtyard, is now p...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES