All Comments on 'Backyard MILF Ch. 04'

by Publius68

Sort by:
  • 40 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Great finish, perfect as it is.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

If I could give this six stars I would, an excellent story that to read was a joy, it just flowed. It made me laugh at times but still managed to draw me in with the discription of characters and the sex having just the right amount of detail.

Not a slut, bitch, violence or blackmail in site, other authors please note, it's not needed to make an excellent story and I'm going to say the best I have read this year. These three need to stay together for a lot longer and maybe two of them may be even for life. More please. Thank you.

BEERQUACKBEERQUACKover 1 year ago
sweet

really liked this, i think all 3 of them need a afternoon pool party before school starts??

A_7678A_7678over 1 year ago

Great story 5 stars.

Now I am trying to think up a great scenario for another part to this story

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Great typo... made me laugh, anyway: She looked out the back window. "I think I'll take a dip in the poo insteadl." She looked at me with a mischievous smile.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I have to agree with Anonymous. Six stars. It's great to read a story that reveals the characters so well. Publius68 should make this storyline go for 10 chapters like the "Acting" series.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Very hot tale. It will be interesting to see If Reggie develops any real emotional attachments, especially since Kristie does not seem to have any and seems unlikely to develop them.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Loved all the characters, the dialog, and the hotness! Super ending twist. You left some ambiguity as to Regie’s parents neighborhood activities, lots of opportunities to learn what the rest of the neighborhood is up to…

Loved it!

Camguy4funCamguy4funover 1 year ago

Amazing!!! The new twist was inspired and oh so hot!! Best to finish with a sizzling story like this. But if you write another chapter I will gladly read it,

MajorRewriteMajorRewriteover 1 year ago

It’s always fun to bring a young babe into the mix.

lddebatelddebateover 1 year ago

Five stars! I really enjoyed this story. I'd love to see more chapters or stories in this universe. Some potential storylines could be more voyeurism outside of the subdivision, risk of being caught while working from home, and exploring the parent's story. Plot twist - The parent's could be involved with Kristie somehow.

djripdjripover 1 year ago

Excellent finish; I was unsure of the spying premise at first, but there were such hot moments all throughout and then this installment really won me over... the guided role play with an inexperienced new participant; bravo!

ByronBWByronBWover 1 year ago

EXCELLENT! Hotter than a two dollar pistol in a jailbreak.

Byron B.

ByronBWByronBWover 1 year ago

I think you have at least one more chapter with Sandy coming by to “spy” some more.

Byron B

freedomisbeautyfreedomisbeautyover 1 year ago

You write very well, thank you.

DBCeeDBCeeover 1 year ago

Plausibly ridiculous achieved! Very well written. The humor, the addition of meaningful music references, and the well-drawn characters made this an excellent example of great writing. This was the first of your writings read by me; I look forward to reading your other offerings.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Very hot story, well written and not to outrageous.

A continuation could be our three being found out by Reggies parents and maybe Sandy's too.

Then the parents admit to what happens at the special neighbourhood parties. They could recount how they started years ago being via some "peeking" so as to give some continuity to the story.

A spin off could be the parents story being told via say three of the couples and how they developed into the special parties

Fantastic story telling, thank you

Ryan 5555

wish_thinkerwish_thinkerover 1 year ago

This is an edited copy of another reader's comments. Why? It is precisely what I wanted to say!

Very hot story, well written, and not too outrageous.

A continuation could be our three being found out by Reggie's parents and maybe Sandy's too.

Then the parents admit to what happens at the special neighborhood parties. They could recount how they started years ago via some "peeking" so as to give some continuity to the story.

A spin-off could be the parent's story being told via, say three of the couples and how they developed into the special parties

Fantastic storytelling, thank you! wish_thinker

Ryan 5555

GambierroninGambierroninover 1 year ago

I loved the story and hope you decide to continue it to see what trouble this threesome could get into next.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

very well done!

joeoggijoeoggiover 1 year ago

Great series. Very hot and better yet , very well written.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Every good story has one basic trait . The plot walks in the footsteps of anticipation , on the ice of uncertainty . There is no assurance that expectations will be met . The right touch produces an emotional orgasm .

MedicalpeteMedicalpeteover 1 year ago

I don’t often give 5’s, but that really revved mu up! Beaut story thank you! Mad me wish I was there!

lexlogan8lexlogan8about 1 year ago

Love the series. Each chapter featured neat twists and terrific sex. Bravo!

highshine808highshine808about 1 year ago

yet another 5* successfully plausible romp!

echoing other comments, definitely worthy of expansion;

the aforementioned pool party the coming weekend

certainly lingers waiting to be adequately addressed,

plenty to explore with all 3 players in attendance

perhaps opening to other games in the neighborhood.

highshine808highshine808about 1 year ago

yet another 5* successfully plausible romp!

echoing other comments, definitely worthy of expansion;

it feels unfinished at this point,

his leaving for school would be the obvious ending point for this tale,

the aforementioned pool party the coming weekend

certainly lingers waiting to be adequately addressed,

plenty to explore with all 3 players in attendance

perhaps opening to other games in the neighborhood.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Very nice. Not the typical over-the-top crap like "her juices gushed out of her and soaked just face".

2old4us2old4usabout 1 year ago

Would love to see more of Sandy. Perhaps some first sex background.

Great story! 5 stars!

Macman2000Macman200012 months ago

Great story. Haven't read the whole series, but definitely will be now. Really enjoy the level of believability. Well done!

CincyGuy59CincyGuy5912 months ago
Love It

Great story , hopefully there's a Ch. 5

pcman1950pcman195011 months ago

Spectacular series.

Bronze20Bronze2011 months ago

Very enjoyable and realistic series Mr. Publius. Thank you for sharing with us.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Oh my goodness that last chapter was SOOOOO hot!

betman33betman3310 months ago

Think you should continue the series so much more to write here.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

I really loved it - 5*! But it's no really big surprise, I ALWAYS DO! Very hot thoughts and drama, very creative and sneaky sensuous mindsets. Please carry on, you've created a perfect leading to an evolving story par excellence!

I'd be delighted to see these characters evolve further! Not only boinking each other silly for the next 4 weeks, but also expanding the younger ones' horizons with the benefit of Kristie's advanced preparation, and explorations of Sandy's burgeoning sensual awareness, etc.

And maybe a few regular visits back and forth, the swingers being dethroned... Plus that French "pastry delight" coming back to America/Emory with a "gal-pal" in serious need of a great dicking, perhaps to be delivered by Reggie's roommate as a first-timer?

ShadowLuverShadowLuver8 months ago

Fun, sexy and wonderfully crafted with enough surprises and twist to keep it interesting all the way to the end. Great job, love your writing!

ar_knightTD_90ar_knightTD_906 months ago

Love the story line. Kristie is freaking hot and so is Sandy. Would love to see the story continue to develop.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

We can only hope for more. 5/5

Writer61Writer613 months ago

Excellent. As with Patrice in Chapter 3, Sandy was a great addition.

I am sure that you can find ways to extend this series. Perhaps Mimi, or something around singers group. Another visit from Patrice in which she learns that Kristie is not as uptight as she appears.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userPublius68@Publius68
4-4-2024 I have now released Chapter Four of Sylvan Courtyard. It seems well received. Thank you all. The series set up for it seems gorked, as it has been stuck in moderation hell since the start. Sorry! ————— 3-23-2024 Chapter Two of my new series, Sylvan Courtyard, is now p...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES