Backyard MILF Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Now on her knees, she kissed my head briefly, then began to stroke her fingertips along and around my cock. As if remembering Kristie for the first time, she murmured, "He is really fat, isn't he?"

"He's a big boy," Kristie allowed, encouragingly. "But you can handle him."

Sandy actually turned and grinned at her. "Oh, I know I can handle it. I'm just enjoying the moment," she added, sudden, surprising confidence in her voice. With that, our young interloper turned back and slid her lips around my glans. I shuddered at the amazing circumstance of yet another new set of lips encasing my cock, then shuddered harder as she took more of me into her mouth, tongue pressing against me eagerly.

Jaws opened wide, Sandy bobbed up and down on me, quite assertively. I felt saliva dripping down my length, but she made no move to stroke my shaft, merely letting one hand rest gently alongside my balls as she moved her head.

And she just kept bobbing away, taking me deeper and deeper, until suddenly, she inhaled deeply. A moment later I found myself with her lips wrapped snugly around the very base of my shaft, and my tip nestled deep in her throat. She didn't even choke.

Kristine did, though. "Wow..." she exclaimed. "You fucking go, girl!"

Sandy did indeed 'go.' She never choked, but there were plenty of gurgling sounds and the wet noises of penetration as she essentially fucked me with her throat.

Honestly, at first I was so busy marveling at how Kristie and I had not only gotten away with being caught, but had turned it so spectacularly to my advantage, not to mention simply being impressed with Sandy's oral skills, that it didn't really register in my conscious mind how fucking incredible the feeling was of this blowjob. Until that moment, I had always kind of thought of deep-throating as some kind of myth or carnival trick.

It did not take long, however, before my dick was crowding all other thoughts from my brain with its constant carols of ecstasy. "Oh for chrissakes, Sandy," I groaned at some point. "This is fucking incredible."

With my dick so deep inside her mouth, she could not look up at me in reply, but her fingers began to massage my balls in earnest.

I was so goddamned revved, and she was so goddamned good, I was not going to last long. Not at all. "Gonna... come..." I gasped out, holding back for all I could. I felt my cock slide free of her throat, but not her mouth, as Sandy simply shifted to an assault on my helmet with her tongue as she kept bobbing me shallowly inside her.

I tried to hold on. I really did. I wanted to enjoy this unexpected oral mastery for longer... much longer. But that was just not going to happen, especially not with Kristie lightly massaging her firm, round tits right on the periphery of my vision.

Sandy felt me tremble and started sucking on me like a straw. I felt the mind-dimming surge hit me, and I started filling her mouth. I gasped in delicious agony and my hips bucked hard. She took my single, hard thrust with ease, my final jet shooting straight down her throat. She did choke at that, but only a little.

My body slumped back against the counter's edge. Sandy kept my cock in her mouth while she swallowed, then let my already sagging and spent manhood slip free at last. She smiled up at me. But for a tear or two in the corner of her eyes, her face was fresh and dry. Nary a drop of cum had escaped her lips.

"Oh wow, thank you," I breathed shallowly, looking down at her and caressing her pretty face. "That was amazing, Sandy."

"So, am I forgiven for spying on you?" Sandy smirked at me.

"Forgiven?" interjected Kristie. "I think you just showed what a dirty girl you are... and how much a girl like you needs to keep those pictures," she added with a laugh.

"But," I said immediately, "you did catch me peeping on you, too."

"Oh," she said archly, "are you going to show me what a dirty little boy you are, as if I didn't know already?"

"Oh, I haven't begun to show you how dirty a perv I am," I laughed, snatching her up in my arms. Sandy was short and slight of form, but she still wasn't light. I perched her on my hip for support and rushed with her into the living room. I wanted to stride purposefully, but I even more did not want to show weakness by dropping her prematurely, thus the rush.

I plopped her down in the middle of the couch and sank instantly to the floor before her. She squirmed and giggled, but let me pry her legs apart with only a token struggle.

But then her eyes widened as I bent forward and licked wetly along her inner thigh. "Holy shit!" our girl exclaimed. She smelled... like almost nothing, she was so fresh down there. I wanted to tease. I wanted to torture her. But I mostly just wanted to dive in, so I indulged myself.

She had a light, curly bush. She clearly kept it trimmed up for swimsuit wear, but she just as clearly had not paid any special care to it that day. A trace of stubble could be seen cutely extending beyond her soft mat of hair--a soft mat that was drenched in sweet nectar between her legs.

I dragged my tongue up the length of her slit, finding its way through the delicate fuzz, and Sandy outright writhed at the oral caress. I slid up a hand to brush through the wet hair, parting it for my tongue's next stroke.

I pressed harder this time, and I felt my taster delve between her labia. I stopped short of her clitoris and slowly forced my tongue inside her tightness. Sandy just kept repeating, "Oh shit, oh shit, oh shit," over and over again.

I nuzzled her briefly, then withdrew my tongue from her depths, and tilted slightly upwards to press and circle the tiny, hard bud of her clit. She moaned loudly. I looked upward at her and reveled at the wide-eyed stare of fascinated lust she returned. She was now just babbling wordlessly, and her arms waved around. I licked her clit harder. Her hands went to my head tentatively, then she suddenly grabbed me and pressed my face even harder into her crotch. "Fuck! More! More!" she growled.

I gave her more, in the form of a finger sliding into her depths. Her hips bucked in response, pressing herself against both finger and tongue. I responded with a second finger.

Things got uncomfortable for a moment as her fingers tugged on my hair painfully, but in a moment, she let go and instead reached up to tug hard on her own wavy brown locks. She tugged hard, and she shrieked at the pain. Then she shrieked louder as she orgasmed like a bottle rocket.

As she writhed against my face, I let the fingers inside her still themselves, but I kept lavishing attention on her clit with my tongue. Sandy just kept screaming in ecstasy, each subsequent cry a little quieter as she seemed to be having trouble inhaling. Finally, her hands slapped down on my forehead together and pushed my hard away from her honeypot.

I sat back and grinned at her in satisfaction. She just stared at me in something like disbelief.

Kristie slid to a seat on the couch right next to Sandy and stroked her shoulder idly. "I'm not sure, Reggie, but I think she enjoyed that..."

"Oh fuck..." was all a still fairly delirious Sandy could manage for a second. Her eyes flashed to Kristie, dealing for a second with the naked proximity, before swinging back to me, where I now sat back on my heels before her, sticky shit-eating grin still on my face. She shook her head as if in disbelief.

"If I were guessing," Kristie went on, "I would bet that that was the best head you've ever gotten."

Sandy snorted, beginning to regain her breath and her concentration. "That was... the only head I've... ever gotten."

It was Kristie's and my turn for disbelief.

"You have gotten that good... that magnificent at blowjobs, and no guy has gone down on you in return?" I asked, scorn for the rest of the male race dripping from my voice.

"No one ever offered?" Sandy said in a questioning voice.

"All playing around aside, Sandy," Kristie said in a suddenly almost maternal and certainly adult voice, "you need a new rule: You get yours, too. No exceptions." Sandy looked at her uncertainly, and Kristie just nodded.

Then Krstie looked at me. "And speaking of that rule, I think I need to get mine," she said, the kitten back in her voice. With that she slid off the couch, turned around and knelt on the floor facing away from me, with her arms braced back on the sofa cushion where she had just left, her right forearm pressing lightly against Sandy's outer thigh. Sandy almost seemed like she would shy away, but she was too fascinated by what was happening.

Kristie just waggled that sweet, tight, round ass at me. "Time for mine," she said, not even looking back at me.

The rest of the guys Sandy knew might be idiots who missed out, but I was not. I just winked at Sandy and bent down myself to lick up the back of Kristie's leg. I worked her thighs apart, giving myself easy access to the shaven smooth lips between and licked them slowly.

Kristie just lifted her head and crooned for a moment, before calling out sibilantly to me, still not looking my way, "Nice, but that's not what I need. I was revved before our friend here showed up, and you two going at it has me dying. I need to be fucked Reggie. Now!"

Kneeling naked between Kristie's legs in a position from which I doubt any man could say no to that request, and I had no such inclination anyway. I straightened up and crabbed forward on my knees. My cock had more than managed to get its act together again already, and I took it in one hand to guide its tip against her more than damp, almost dripping entrance. Letting it rub there softly, I ran both hands now around the curves of her ass, savoring the anticipation.

Kristie just wiggled her hips gently and sighed, "Yesssss..."

Sandy was starting in rapt fascination at the two of us, and her eyes widened even further as I started pressing into Kristie's body. I tried to go as slowly as possible, inching into her but not pulling back even once. Her tight embrace was exquisite as it slowly took me into its grasp. Kristie just lowered her head and groaned in satisfaction as I relentlessly filled her, inch by inch.

I squeezed her ass as my belly finally came to rest, pressed hard against it, all of me buried in her, and I sighed in blissful satisfaction. Then I slowly withdrew almost the whole way, and slid into her again, still slow but not quite so patiently.

My cock might have been hard again, but I knew I would take a good while to come even close to getting off again, and I had every intention of enjoying this fuck to the fullest. I began to establish a soft, easy rhythm of gentle thrusts that I felt I could keep up for a long time, giving me forever to enjoy the sensation of plundering Kristie's clamping confines, and incidentally enjoying the view of Sandy's naked form, leaning forward in fascination.

I lost track of her, pretty quickly, her youthful nakedness drifting into the background of my consciousness, as my mind found itself focusing more fully on the gorgeous woman I was fucking. Shocking, I know. It was incredible to just slide in and out of her, my cock moving easily through her sodden flesh, despite the firm grip her body had on my invading member. For an indefinably long moment, I didn't even see Kristie, my brain just devoting its entire processing power to the sensations emanating from between my legs. I barely perceived the feel of her taut, flexing ass under my fingers.

Movement snapped me out of my delicious fuge, and I saw that Sandy had my camera and was pointing it at us. I looked into the lens and smiled a little wildly, then pointedly looked away and back down to Kristie. "We are doing a photoshoot," I observed to her as I kept up my delicious rhythm.

"I know, I just handed her the camera," Kristie giggled.

How did the camera get in here? Kristie mush have brought it along as she followed us when I carried Sandy in here. Had she taken pictures herself?

Almost certainly, the sneak.

Deliberately without warning her, I shifted the angle that I thrust into Kristie and she gasped. Her hand on the couch that rested against Sandy lifted and clutched her thigh almost involuntarily.

The new angle was an improvement. Noted.

I increased my pace, but just a tiny bit. I was beginning to sense that my balls were catching up to my hard-on in the readiness department, and I was in no hurry for them to do their thing. This was too fucking hot.

Sandy seems to feel the need to distract herself from Kristie's hand on her thigh, which had gone from clutching to massaging. "He's so fucking fat," she said quietly to Kristie. "How can you just keep taking it like that?"

"It's... fucking glorious," Kristine grunted in reply. I felt her press her ass back against mine a little now with each thrust, needfully. "But..." she went on to Sandy between my plunges, "you are... forgetting... oh, fuck... your new... rule." She sighed a moment and just let me fuck her. Then she went on, "Always Get Yours Too!" she said. With that, she pushed up above Sandy's knee and shifted herself to between those lithe young legs, shuffling on her knees.

I had to stop my thrusting, but I was able to keep myself buried in her as I shuffled my way with her. Now, with Kristie kneeling right between Sandy's legs, my view was even more incredible. I looked from Kristie's pert ass, up her sleek, straight back, over her tousled blonde hair which blocked any view of Sandy's crotch from this angle, to Sandy's flat belly, nervously undulating in response to this new alignment, then back and forth over her equally quivering tits, and finally to her face, the expression of hesitant, bewildered uncertainty almost immediately covered by the camera as she lifted it to take more pictures of this same tableau from her viewpoint.

Kristie looked up at Sandy's face while she rubbed her hand teasingly up and down an inner thigh. "I'm going to give it a try now," she said to our new friend.

But she made no move to do so, only holding Sandy's gaze until the younger woman just nodded spastically.

Then Kristie leant forward to kiss one of those juicy nipples. I leaned forward to keep myself inside her and had to brace myself on Sandy's knee with one hand to keep from toppling onto them both.

I doubt Sandy even felt my hand. She only set the camera aside, eyes now like saucers.

Kristie kissed her way down Sandy's belly, which now jerked and rolled like a belly dancer's. She did not linger there, even at the arrestingly deep navel at its center, but kept moving downward. As she reached that soft little bush, she veered slightly to the left, rather than going straight in. As she nibbled softly on the inner thigh, I was back in position to stay upright and I reluctantly relinquished my grip on Sandy's leg. There was nothing reluctant about my continued, languid thrusts.

Suddenly, Kristie's head was square between Sandy's legs and our new friend was gasping in shock, discomfort, and raw pleasure at whatever was happening. I moved my head around for a better viewpoint, but I just could not see what she was doing. It was inconceivable that I could be experiencing sexual frustration while in the middle of fucking Kristie Gaines, yet that is what I felt. I really wanted to see. I settled for starting to fuck Kristie harder.

The shock and discomfort bled away from Sandy's face, leaving just the raw, erotic pleasure as she experienced cunnilingus for only the second time. She did seem to be enjoying it...

Kristie was using her left hand up where I could not see to aid in her efforts, while her right had snaked its way up Sandy's torso, stroking and manipulating a bouncy breast and the jutting nipple at its peak. That seemed like a good idea, and I leaned forward to reach under Kristie and pinch the nipple of a dangling mound. It wobbled delectably in my grasp as I rammed into her.

Sandy might have been the last to arrive in this particular sexual party game, but it was apparent that she was going to be the first to come. Swiftly, her head rolled back and she started moaning and twitching. The sight of her approaching orgasm really was too much for me and I felt my own time of an easy, sensual ride was running out. Between us, Kristie also seemed to be riding the approaching wave.

It burst first over Sandy, and her moaning rose in pitch and urgency as she jerked against Kristie's face. Her voice hit a crescendo and she sagged backward. Kristie raised her head, but left the hand between her legs where it was, and I could see from Sandy's face that it was still working away.

My hips were no longer remotely capable of slow, easy thrusts, and I was pounding into Kristie for all I was worth, gasping with effort and grunting in pleasure. She just ground her ass back against me, quiet sounds emanating from her as well.

Sandy's eyes blearily locked onto mine and at that, I made some kind of guttural noise as the electrical shock of a truly massive ejaculation ran through my body, seemingly tripping every nerve ending from toes to ears... maybe especially the earlobes. Orgasms are funny things. Funny and glorious.

The rush of my jizz into Kristie seemed to kick her into an even higher gear, and her noises rose in pitch and volume. I kept thrusting, a little desperately now, into her and she suddenly bent her face back between Sandy's legs. Sandy almost yelped a bit at the renewed oral assault, then really yelped in surprise at whatever happened when Kristie came. I felt my next-door neighbor shudder almost violently around my cock, her cries leaked out from around Sandy's pussy, muffled and wet sounding.

And that all set Sandy off again. Nothing was in the way to muffle her cries of delight as she thrummed with ecstasy. Her orgasm this time sounded almost exhausted, but possibly the most happy, least surprised yet.

My exhausted cock was wildly overstimulated from keeping up the work after it came, and I almost involuntarily let myself fall backward to the floor, my wet, still hard dick bouncing up and slapping my belly as it popped free of Kristie.

I sat back and just caressed Kristie's ass. There was just no getting enough of touching her backside.

"We need to get upstairs to bed," Kristie said.

Sandy somehow found reserves of energy at that suggestion and they rose to dash their way to the master bedroom. I had to argue for a moment with my legs, which felt like under-done pasta, but I wasn't about to lose that argument and trailed swiftly behind them, the sight of those two backsides bouncing up the stairs a powerful incentive to catch up.

Then we all paused at the foot of the bed. Sandy, bubbling over with excitement and desire as we burst into the room, was suddenly the most timid. An almost frustrated grimace appeared on her face. She turned and kissed Kristie quickly. "I want him to fuck me so bad," she said quickly. "But he was spying on you first, tonight. He should eat you first."

"You are so generous," Kristie said, with complete seriousness. Sandy was on a sex high, and you could see her body demanding more.

"But," I said quietly, leaning in over her shoulder and kissing her ear, "who says I'm the one who needs to lick her pussy?"

Sandy froze. This was the final Rubicon, I thought. She stared at Kristie, who smiled back most encouragingly. Then Kristie just crawled onto the bed, propping herself up against the mass of pillows at the headboard and spread her legs invitingly.

Sandy's mind retreated to details. "Oh wow, I guess I didn't realize. You are totally smooth! Does it hurt to shave down there?"

"Not if you do it right," Kristie laughed. She stroked her smooth, slick labia, as engorged with desire as Sandy's. "Want to come take a closer look?" she asked, her voice more filled with genuine uncertainty than seduction.