Backyard MILF Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sandy hesitated another beat.

"Go," I said, putting my hand on her pretty rump and giving the slightest of pushes.

Sandy crawled up onto the bed. She found herself on her hands and knees, looking down between Kristie's legs. "Ohhhh," she sighed in hesitant curiosity and desire.

"Touch it," Kristie said softly. Sandy slowly raised a hand and traced her index finger down Kristie's slit. The older woman just shivered.

"I... I don't... I don't know..." Sandy said fearfully.

I knew Kristie didn't want to push her where she genuinely didn't want to go any more than I did. I slid onto the bed beside her and whispered into her ear, "You know you don't need to. I am happy to just shove your ass aside and feast, you know."

She giggled in relief. "Piss off. I'm just... I don't know what the fuck to do!" she practically wailed.

You always assume that a woman would innately know how to give great cunnilingus, were she so inclined, right? I mean, they know what they like, so they could just do that themselves, if they are of the mind to try. But the male population of South Florida had been letting Sandy down in her initial year of forays into sex.

"Lean down," I said slowly. "Start by kissing her thighs. You want to tease her a little first."

"I don't need teasing," Kristie put in, lustily but unhelpfully.

"Yes, she does," I said firmly. "Kiss, lick, and even nibble at that tan, firm flesh inside her leg, then move upward until you are close." I observed happily as Sandy obeyed my instructions. I rested my hand on the small of her back as she moved. Her skin was so fucking smooth.

"Now, get your tongue good and wet and drag it along that bare, beautiful slit. That's it. Taste her. She's fucking delicious, isn't she?"

Sandy licked Kristie again, and then again. The blonde just looked down in ecstasy at the lovely sensation and incredible situation. "Press harder," she instructed now. "Press that strong, supple tongue inside me. Ohhhh, yes. Just like that. Oh hell, you are fucking me with your tongue. That is nice!"

I let Kristie take over the instruction, listening eagerly.

"Oh yeah, that's it. You found my clit. You know how good that feels. Treat it like you did the tip of Reggie's cock. Lick it. Kiss it. Suckit. Oh fuck yeah..." Sandy seemed to have found her rhythm. Which left me with time on my hands. I looked back at that rounded backside and slid deliberately around to kneel behind her, between her knees. She spread them just bit more to accommodate my presence. She knew I was there and was making every effort to encourage me. I took my cock in my hands and rubbed it across the bouncy flesh of her glutes. She only wriggled her hips invitingly in reply.

A particularly loud groan of approval issued from Kristie's lips after Sandy followed some new instruction or other. I had stopped listening, frankly.

I bent my hips and let my cock drop between her thighs, its eager tip caressing her sodden bush. I grabbed her ass in both hands and pressed into her. I heard a gasp from Sandy, and an answering one from Kristie. Jesus, Sandy was tight. She was wet as the ocean, but I still had to pump in and out of her in short thrusts to manage to work my way deeper a little at a time.

It finally registered on Kristie what I was doing and her eyes briefly focused on me. "Go Reggie! Make her scream into my pussy."

"Jesus, Kristie," Sandy mumbled into her crotch. "He's so fucking fat!"

"I know, isn't it glorious?" Kristie sighed, drop her head back down to watch Sandy. Her eyes widened briefly. "As glorious as what you just did there. Do it again, please!"

I suddenly found myself fully inside Sandy. I left myself there for a moment, working the flesh of her ass in my grip and twisting my hips to work my cock around inside of her. But my body was not going to let me be too relaxed about this fuck. It needed to go at it, and hard.

I let it.

I slid myself almost entirely out of Sandy, then slammed back in. She was still tight beyond compare and it took genuine effort to stroke smoothly back into her, but I managed, and she groaned into Kristie's snatch again.

After an in and out or two, it was no longer so hard to thrust into her, just utterly, erotically, delightful as my cock slid through her sodden, slippery, grasping flesh. Keeping my grip on that sweet ass, I started fucking her in a steady rhythm. I did keep changing my angle of attack, seeking where I made her squirm the most until I found it. She was writhing her butt back against me now in sharp motions to meet my every thrust and I was glad to discover that the angle was working marvelously for me as well.

I realized that Sandy was sobbing with pleasure, but refusing to give up pleasuring Kristie, who was moaning herself now.

It was amazing, it was wonderful, and it was not going to last long. All it would take was one of us falling over the cliff coming up before us, and we would all lose it, I was sure. I was just determined to hold out so I was not the first to go.

In the end, it was Sandy who could not hold up against the double-ended sexual sensations, and came first again. I watched over her back as she suddenly pressed her mouth around Kristie's clit and screamed. The sound and the vibrations dropped Kristie into a spiral as well. These two women orgasming sent an overpowering thrill through me. I could feel Sandy spasming directly around my cock, but I also felt Kristie's first orgasm as her hips bucked upward, jamming Sandy back against my cock.

I managed two more thrusts before I exploded inside Sandy. I was just as loud as the two of them. I groaned and gasped as I drained myself inside that nineteen-year-old pussy. Her orgasm just rolled onward, reinvigorated by the arrival of my flooding jizz. My obvious climax seemed to set off in Kristie a second, distinct orgasm, this one leaving her growling low and clamping her thighs around Sandy's head.

It was a moment out of time as the three of us felt the urgency drain from us, replaced by a residue of bliss. I kept my cock jammed as hard into Sandy as I could manage, and Kristie likewise seemed loathe to release her thighs' grip on her head.

Sandy was the first to break, probably feeling a bit like sandwich filling, and twisted free of both of us simultaneously. We all collapsed together on the mattress, somehow maneuvering ourselves to where out heads lay together. I kissed Sandy softly, then Kristie leaned across her to kiss me too.

"Holy crap! That shit was crazy!" Sandy gasped, panting. "Oh my god, please let me come spy on you with Reggie again," she said rapidly to Kristie.

"That can be arranged," Kristie laughed. I laughed along with her.

"But you know, I enjoy watching too," Kristie said. "Maybe next time, we should sneak over to Reggie's backyard after I get done with work while he is floating naked in his pool, playing with himself like he does."

"Naughty boy," Sandy said eagerly.

"Hey," I asked sharply. "How do you know I float naked in the pool?"

"You aren't the only one who knows how to peek," Kristie smiled.

------------

Thanks for reading this little series! I hope you enjoyed it. As always, thanks in advance for your honest votes, favorites and follows. Most of all, give me a comment on how you think this series went!