Backyard Pool Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

All that Ryan had been able to see so far in his underwater forays had been the girls' pubes and a dark cleft between their slender thighs. Now, as Amy stood beside him, she stepped one foot up on the deck and slowly splayed her knees outward. The dark cleft he saw between her thighs parted a bit and he glimpsed a hint of the pink folds that lay within. Amy slowly ran her hands back and forth along her inner thighs a few times, then touched her fingertips to her outer labia and pulled them back to fully reveal her entire vagina to the boy's eager view.

As Ryan feasted his eyes on the moistly glistening folds of Amy's vulva, Ron looked down at Nicole, still contentedly sliding his erect cock in and out of her mouth. After Amy had relinquished his prick in order to stand up, Nicole had released his balls and was again gripping his thick, hard shaft as well as her brother's while she gently sucked on his engorged glans.

Seeing that he had only partially alleviated Ryan's stimulation, Ron patted Nicole's head and smiled at her, "C'mon, Nicole," he said, "get up here and let your brother see your pretty little pussy, too. Be fair. You've certainly gotten more than a good look at him!"

Nicole let Ron's cock slip from her lips and rose up a bit, still holding both boys' cocks. She lowered her head again and gently kissed the swollen head of Ron's prick, then swirled her tongue around and around the smooth knob. Leaning to the side, she pulled her brother's prick closer and planted a kiss on the tip of his upthrust penis, then swirled her tongue around and around the boy's engorged glans.

Ryan gasped as he saw his sister caress his cock-head with her lips and tongue, then groaned, his ass squirming as she plunged her head down, taking his long, slender penis deep into her mouth. Nicole held her brother's cock in her mouth for a long moment, then slowly withdrew it.

"Ummmmm..." she murmured, smacking her lips and smiling naughtily. She kissed the tip of his quivering hard-on again, then stood up, water cascading off her slender young body.

Nicole's breasts, slightly fuller than Amy's, bounced and swayed with her movements as she climbed up the steps to stand between the boys with Ryan between her and Amy. Ryan's eyes were wide open, staring up at the damply glistening light brown muff between his sister's lovely, slender thighs.

Again taking her cue from her friend, Nicole stepped one foot up on the deck and splayed her knees outward, opening up the puffy outer lips of her vagina. She slid her fingers along her smooth inner thighs to her crotch and pulled back her outer labia to fully reveal the moist, pink, inner folds of her vagina to her brother's view.

Ryan lay there, squirming, his achingly hard cock throbbing with excitement as he gazed up at these two beautiful young girls openly displaying their most intimate and desirable parts for his enjoyment. His eyes went back and forth between them, taking in the breathtaking beauty of their open vaginas, comparing and contrasting the subtle differences, like two different, but equally beautiful flowers.

Ron watched Ryan as the boy eagerly examined the two girls standing over him. He saw the boy's penis twitching and quivering expectantly, but he figured he had intervened in time. As long as the girls, or Ryan, himself, didn't touch it for a little while, he would probably pass the danger point.

As Ryan feasted his eyes on the two beautiful girls, Ron did so as well. While Ryan looked up at them both from the front, Ron's view of his sister was the same, but his view of Nicole was from the rear, below her raised leg as she rested her foot on the top edge of the deck.

Unable to resist those smooth, perfect legs for long, Ron began running his hand up and down the curvy calf and slender thigh of Nicole's leg that stood on the step next to him, between the two boys. He turned toward her and began kissing Nicole's calf, the back of her knee, the back of her thigh, then the lovely curve of her buttock. On his knees now, he stroked the smooth, firm flesh of the girl's buttocks with his hands while he caressed them with his lips and tongue. As he kissed his way up her back, he ran his hands up and over the flare of her hips, along the inward curve of her sleek flanks, then forward to cup his palms around the firm, luscious globes of her breasts.

Nicole moaned and rolled her head around on her shoulders. Ron fondled her breasts and tweaked her taut, erect nipples between his fingertips as he kissed his way up the side of her neck to caress her ear with the tip of his tongue. Still standing with one foot up on the deck, her knees splayed wide, and her cunt held open by her fingers, Nicole extended her middle finger and touched it to her moistly glistening inner labia, and began gently stroking her fingertip up and down through her tender, inner folds.

Ryan had seen Ron's erect penis touch his sister's inner thigh just above her knee as he knelt behind her, then slide slowly upward as he rose to his feet. He saw the other boy's stiffly extended penis touch her crotch, its bloated, purple head protruding beyond it while the upper side of his thick shaft lay pressed along the open furrow of her vulva. He heard his sister moan and saw her fingers wrap around the boy's swollen cock-head, pulling his rigid shaft up tight along her vagina. Turning her head to the side, she pressed her lips to Ron's and their tongues danced passionately between their open mouths. As they kissed, Nicole began rocking her hips, stroking her pussy back and forth along the top side of Ron's rigid erection.

Lying at their feet, Ryan stared up at his sister's beautiful young body, writhing passionately, as Ron's hands gently kneaded her lovely breasts while the big, smooth head of his cock plowed back and forth through her moist furrow.

Amy noticed that Ryan's attention was now entirely fixed on his sister's crotch. She bent over and turned her head, looking up at Nicole to find her brother's thick, brown cock slowly sliding back and forth between the lips of her friend's pussy. She raised her hand and grasped the back of Nicole's thigh, pulling herself forward. Touching her lips to the front of her friend's thigh, Amy slowly licked and kissed her way upward to her crotch. There, she began licking her friend's dripping wet vulva as well as the head of her brother's penis each time it pushed through.

Ryan sat up and watched closely as Amy tongued Nicole's cunt, his face right next to Amy's.

Amy smiled at him. "Ummmmmm..." she murmured softly, "your sister's pussy tastes soooo good!" She pointed at the tiny pink bud of the girl's clitoris peeking from its hood. "See that?" she said, swiping it with the tip of her tongue, eliciting a groan and a quiver from Nicole, "It feels really good when you touch a girl there."

As Amy licked Nicole's clitoris again, the big, purple head of Ron's penis plowed through the girl's vulva and touched her protruding clit. Amy eagerly ran her tongue around the big, smooth knob, then sucked it between her lips. Ron groaned, keeping his groin pressed tight against Nicole's ass while his sister sucked on the engorged head of his cock. After a few moments, Ron pulled back, leaving Amy to lick Nicole's clitoris again.

"C'mon, Ryan," Amy urged, "you try it!"

The boy hesitated for a moment, then he stuck out his tongue and touched its tip to his sister's moist vulva. As he ran his tongue up and down along her wet, juicy labia, he marveled at their soft, smooth texture and the sweet flavor of her secretions. A thrill of forbidden excitement shot through him as he realized he was actually licking his own sister's pussy. Locating her clitoris, Ryan began caressing it with his tongue and was rewarded with a moan and a wiggle of her body.

Ron's cock plowed back through Nicole's moist furrow and Ryan found himself now licking the head of the other boy's penis, finding that it felt even more smooth against his tongue than did his sister's labia, but much more firm and rubbery to the touch.

Amy gasped, her eyes opened wide, as she watched Ryan's tongue circle around and around her brother's big, purple cock-head. Butterflies fluttered furiously about, deep in her belly, as she watched. When Ron's cock pulled back between Nicole's thighs again, Ryan eagerly resumed licking his sister's cunt.

Amy groaned and pulled him away from Nicole's crotch. She pushed him back down on the broad first step with his head propped on the edge of the deck. Stepping one leg across Ryan's body, she straddled him on her knees, and shuffled forward to mash her own cunt into his face.

Ryan eagerly accepted this offering of a second pussy to sample. He grasped Amy's tight, firm buttocks with both hands and pressed her cunt to his face. Moaning and groaning, he arched his body, thrusting his long, slender penis forward and upward as he lapped his tongue up and down through Amy's juicy vulva, savoring the slightly different, but equally delicious flavor of her love juice. As he licked her succulent young pussy, he peered upward between her thighs, through the fine golden strands of her blond love nest, and watched the undersides of her pert little titties dancing and swaying as Amy's slender young body wriggled and writhed above him.

"Oooooooh...ooooooh..." Nicole, moaned softly as the thick, hard shaft Ron's erect penis tantalizingly slid back and forth along and between the lips of her pussy, its head pushing the pleasure button that was her erect clitoris each time it slid forward. Her body writhed sinuously in Ron's arms, his hands gently squeezing and fondling her breasts as he nuzzled the side of her neck, caressing her with his lips and tongue. While it all felt very good, she missed the extra thrill that Amy's and her brother's tongues had added to her arousal, a few moments before.

She gazed down at them now, her brother lying on the step at her feet, Amy kneeling astride his head. Amy's body was arched back, her hands stroking up and down the curve of her sleek, smooth belly and the upturned little mounds of her breasts. Her head was thrown back, eyes closed, a beatific smile on her face. Nicole couldn't see it, but she easily imagined her brother's face between her friend's slender thighs, his nose buried in the soft, golden curls of the girl's love nest, his tongue exploring the moist, tender folds of her luscious vagina, drinking its sweet nectar as it flowed down into his mouth. She knew he must be getting a much better introduction to the pleasures of eating pussy, now, than he had had from those few quick licks he took at her own cunt between the thrusts of Ron's cock.

Her eyes went to her brother's penis. He certainly appeared to be enjoying his first taste of pussy. His cock was strikingly erect, its long slender shaft arcing up and over his groin, its engorged, purple head pointed at Amy's backside. A glistening thread of clear pre-cum connected the tip of his organ to his abdomen. As she stared at it, Nicole saw her brother's penis twitch, jerking upward slightly, as it disgorged another droplet of pre-cum. The glistening bead of cock-juice slowly descended that slender thread, adding to the tiny puddle of fluid on his belly.

Nicole licked her lips hungrily as she stared down at her brother's erect penis as it twitched and quivered expectantly. Irresistibly drawn to it, Nicole slowly dropped to her knees and bent forward over him to touch her lips to the upturned underside of her brother's penis.

She heard Ryan groan with pleasure as she slowly drew her lips back forth along the curved underside of the boy's rigid shaft. After a few strokes, she added her tongue, as well. Nicole ran her tongue out to the tip of her brother's penis and cupped it around its engorged head, breaking the streamer of pre-cum dribbling on his stomach. She held it there, nestled in the bowl-like depression of her cupped tongue, just wiggling it slightly to caress its smooth, rubbery surface for a moment, then she closed her lips around the end of her brother's slender organ and gently sucked. She felt a slight pulse of the boy's solid shaft through her lips and the pleasant flavor of his pre-cum spread across her taste buds as it disgorged another droplet of that savory fluid.

When Nicole knelt down, Ron's rigid penis slid back through her vagina, then up through the crack of her ass, to spring stiffly upward as it was freed from her crotch. As she leaned forward over Ryan, Ron's hands were pulled away from her breasts, down the slope of her back, to rest on her butt, which was now thrust high and tilted upward.

Ron's hands caressed those smooth, twin globes of soft, but firm flesh, then gently spread them apart, opening up the valley between them. He gazed at the lovely sight of her slightly open vagina between her widespread thighs and the puckered little ring of her anus just above. He leaned down and ran his extended tongue up and down through her moist furrow from her taut little clit, all the way to her rosebud bung-hole. He heard Nicole moan and felt her butt wriggling in his hands.

Ron tenderly licked Nicole's pussy for a time, feeling his downward pointing erection throbbing with desire and its need for attention. He straightened up and laid the underside of his erect penis in the valley between her parted buttocks, like a fat brown bratwurst in a soft, white bun. He pressed the soft cheeks of Nicole's ass around the hot, solid shaft of his prick and slowly pumped his hips, sliding it back and forth between her buttocks.

After a time, Ron released the pressure and allowed Nicole's buttocks to separate. He drew back; dragging the engorged head of his penis down through that valley, across the puckered ring of her rectum, down her perineum, and through the convoluted folds of her vulva to once again touch the erect little bud of her clitoris. He stroked his swollen cock-head up and down through those moist, pink labia several times, moistening it with her juices, then located her vaginal opening and gently worked that big, smooth knob into it. When his engorged cock-head was securely embedded within the girl's tight little joy-hole, Ron slowly pushed forward, sliding his long, hard cock down into her tight little vagina.

Nicole groaned around her mouthful of her brother's cock and a shiver of delight coursed through her body, as she felt the hot, solid shaft of Ron's penis slowly sink deep into aching cunt.

When his balls pressed against the lips of her pussy, his prick fully embedded in her cunt, Ron held it there, gently kneading her fleshy buttocks with his fingers as he savored the warm, wet embrace of her vagina. After a time, he slowly pulled his cock back out until just its head remained inside, then slow pushed it back in.

"Ohhhhhhh...ohhhhhhh...ohhhhhh..." Nicole moaned, her upthrust ass writhing as Ron slowly pumped his thick, hard cock in and out of her. After a few moments, Nicole resumed sliding her brother's long, slender penis in and out of her mouth, taking it as deeply as she could. Her passions quickly soared as she achieved her desired goal of having a cock in her mouth and another in her pussy at the same time.

Amy heard her friend's moans of delight and turned to peer over her shoulder. She smiled as she saw Nicole, bent over, taking Ron's cock from the rear while sucking on her own brother's penis. Amy caught Ron's eye and gave him a smile and a wink. She grasped his hand and pulled him toward her as she leaned back. Placing his hand on her breast, she raised her hand to the back of his neck and pulled his face to hers. They kissed, long and deep, their tongues dancing passionately.

When their long, passionate kiss broke off, Amy, smiling with delight, straightened back up and slowly opened her eyes. Off to the side a bit, in the deep, dark shadows of a shade tree, something caught her eye. She studied it for a moment, her brows furrowed in puzzlement, then she realized she was looking at a person sitting amongst a jumble lawn chairs.

"Mom?" she croaked, questioningly, then cried out in distress, "MOM!!!"

12