Backyard Pool Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Uhhhh, this is my friend, Nicole, and her brother, Ryan," Amy nervously introduced them, trying to break the tension of the uncomfortable silence as much as anything else.

Anne flinched as she heard her daughter say 'brother' and her eyes narrowed as she looked at them.

"How old are you two?" she asked.

"Oh! They're eighteen like me," Amy quickly answered. "Ryan and Nicole are actually twins...fraternal, not identical..." She chuckled nervously, at her own attempted levity.

Anne visibly relaxed, and her face softening slightly. "Well, I guess you're all of age, then, and, of course, you can do anything you want, as long as nobody's being coerced. It didn't look like anyone was being coerced," she said, a slight, involuntary smile breaking through her stern expression.

"Uhh...no... no, mom...we're all good with it!" Amy eagerly assured her, as the others nodded in agreement.

Anne looked back and forth between the two boys, their erections now beginning to droop slightly. "How about protection?" she asked.

"You started me on the pill when I was sixteen," Amy replied.

"Me, too," Nicole said.

"Uh-huh," Anne murmured, nodding. "but how about STDs?"

"Well...uhhh...up until just a few days ago..." Amy said, "Everybody here were virgins, so we're sure we're all safe there..."

"Oh...uhhh...good...good..." Anne muttered, nodding. "Uhhh...I suppose as long as you keep it among just yourselves, no one can get infected with anything." She shrugged. "I guess you have my major concerns covered...if we overlook the incestuous nature of the situation."

Amy giggled. The others shifted about nervously as Anne continued to eye them critically.

Finally, a faint smile broke through the severe expression on her face. "When I first saw you out here in the pool and I realized you were all naked, it reminded me of the times when I was a kid, when we went to visit our relatives out in the country on my grandma's farm. I had so much fun skinny-dipping with my cousins in a pond that was there. We were much younger than you guys, though...and we certainly never took the fun as far as you evidently have." She sighed wistfully. "I'm kind of jealous."

Amy giggled again.

Finally, Anne allowed a full smile to erase the stern glare on her pretty face. "Well, since you're all of age, I guess you're free to do whatever you want...and since my concerns about your safety are satisfied...I won't try to stop you."

The kids all sighed with relief and they nervously glanced at one another, unsure of what to do next.

"When I was sent home early from work today," Anne said, "I was hoping you guys would be out so I could enjoy my free day, sunning by the pool in peace and quiet. But, I guess I can share the space, if you kids don't mind. I'll just lay here and catch some rays while you have fun."

Anne turned around, spread a towel on a chaise lounge, and sat down. She laid back, propping a large pair of sunglasses on her nose.

The kids looked at one another for a moment, uncertainly, then they jumped back into the pool.

From behind the shield of her oversized dark glasses, Anne watched as they resumed their pool games. Laughing and yelling, they bounced the ball back and forth, occasionally getting into a clinch as they fought for control of it. Anne didn't see any overt sexual activity, but whenever one of the boys got out of the pool to retrieve the ball, he was usually semi-, or even fully, erect.

Each time that happened, Anne felt a thrill of excitement in her loins as her eyes followed their movement behind her sunglasses. Her hand strayed to her lap and her fingertips lightly stroked the front of her bikini bottom. The material covering her vagina was soaking wet. She squirmed as she continued to caress her vulva through her bikini.

After a while, the kids got out of the pool and dried off. They got dressed and, after nervous thankyous and goodbyes with Anne, Nicole and Ryan left.

Anne and her kids passed the evening quietly reading or watching TV. No one quite knew how to address the subject of the elephant in the room. Anne retired to her bedroom early.

12