Mom's After Party

Story Info
Son is the after party fun for his mom and her co-workers.
19.4k words
4.71
166.2k
356
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Defluer
Defluer
1,216 Followers

Hope everyone enjoys this one. The first parts are a little light on the incest, but enough that it falls in that category. If you are a person who is going to complain or One Star me for having stuff that you don't like, instead of just leaving like most people, then check the tags for your "warnings". Don't say I didn't try to give you a heads up.

The Guy from Defluer

Part 1

I was just about to drift off to sleep when mom and what sounded like a dozen of her friends came in. My eyes shot open and stayed that way as I glared at the ceiling. I had to visit my dad in the morning, bright and early to make it to his place at the "right" time or he'd bitch. Very aware of the irony here, a turn-around of when I used to have friends over for sleep-overs and mom or dad would yell at us for being too loud too late at night. Now I was laying here wondering if I was going to have to treat mom to the same experience. Dad was gone (like divorced gone) but I doubted I'd ever get this kind of turn around on him. He was a bit boring, not a big drinker at all (not that mom normally was but) the most dad ever had was one and then he was done.

It wasn't random and out of nowhere that they were all here. Our house was just a couple blocks away from the (decent) bars in Defluer, so it had been the meeting place and the departure zone where all the ladies came back too. The single ones to sober up some before going home. The ones with husbands (still) would just have their spouses pick them up. Mom had done it twice before but it had not been as many people, or a thing as I'd not had to do anything the next morning.

"Let's face it," Came a familiar voice, it sounded like Mrs. Cortez, mom's friend and co-worker who had just found out her husband was cheating on her. The lady whose sorrows they had all gone out together to drown with lots of booze. "Maybe Miguel was right to upgrade with a younger woman." There were already boos and denials of that but Mrs. Cortez went on. "We're all old now ladies. So of us, out for what? Six hours, and the only one of us who got hit on was Theresa."

"He wasn't hitting on me! We used to work together and... He knows I'm married." I knew why Theresa had been hit on, of all mom's co-workers she was easily the hottest. Long brown hair, pretty gray-green eyes, a beautiful face, and a really nice body. She was a Grade A MILF. I wouldn't ever hit on her, because she was mom's friend and I really liked her husband Greg. But I certainly ogled her up as much as I could without being creepy. "He wasn't!"

"He was totally hitting on you." One of the other women said.

Out there was basically mom's whole office. Fifteen women had been in the house earlier, ranging from mid-thirties to early sixties. I had been told names but really besides Mrs. Cortez (Because she was the reason for the night of drink.) and Theresa who I already knew I hadn't remembered any. The names of the others had gone in one ear and gone out the other. Not, Mrs. Cortez who had come over right out of work for mom and Theresa to pick out what dress she was going to wear. Of course my opinion was sought out and I had judged the green and black one, with hints of Asian influence as the best one. Hugging her ample backside and showing off LOTS of generous cleavage, lots and lots in her case.

"He was totally hitting on you." Another agreed.

"I don't think so." Theresa almost sounding pouty about it, probably feeling like an outsider because she had gotten hit on, because she wasn't an average Defluer housewife who wouldn't get hit on in bars.

"How about this? Yes or no it was the only guy that approached us all night?" Mrs. Cortez didn't seem jealous so much as saddened by it.

"I even took my ring off for a little while to... Try and draw some guys in." Another woman said, getting laughter and thanks from a couple of the others including mom and Mrs. Cortez.

"What would you have done if a guy had come up and hit on you?" Another asked that woman.

"I don't think any of those guys would." The married woman who had taken her ring off sounding bashful at the admission.

"IF, what would you have done IF it happened. Hypothetical."

"And he was cute?"

"Like a seven or eight?"

Another jumped in with, "It's hypothetical, so why not a nine or ten?"

"Well if it's a nine or ten then it's probably a gigolo or a private investigator my husband hired, no way I'm pulling a nine or a ten." The ring removing lady said, getting a laugh. "I would say no either way, hubby doesn't let me out of the house with enough cash to pay for a gigolo. The private investigator wouldn't go all the way, he'd just tease me, get me so far and then go tattle tale on me. Either way not worth it."

After the laughter mom asked, "What if it was a Defluer Nine?"

"What's a Defluer Nine?"

"Like because Defluer is such a small town, you start to see people as hotter than they would be in... say in... Cedar Rapids or another big town." Mom clarified, my mom! A lot of the women Ohhed as they understood.

"I don't know, as a Defluer five..." This got denials and debate if the woman was a Defluer seven or eight. "Oh thanks girls!"

"You know who is a Defluer Ten?" Mrs. Cortez asked, the room hushing, in preparation from a drunk admission of a crush, or maybe a joke.

"Mr. Lambert? Please don't say you've been in Defluer that long that Mr. Lambert..." Mr. Lambert was mom's... well all their boss, whoever spoke got cut off.

"He's got a good butt," To that all of them agreed even if reluctantly. Mrs. Cortez went on, "It isn't Mr. Lambert or anybody at the office. The Defluer Ten is... Oh my god I can't believe I'm going to say this! It's June's son Joey!"

They were talking about me! I was Joey, my mom was June.

A hint of laughter escaped me, a start of one, before the room erupted. Not with laughs but with total agreement. There was some apologies to mom about being in agreement with Mrs. Cortez, including from Mrs. Cortez, but otherwise the group sounded unanimous. Sure they were mostly mature ladies who were married or had the look of librarians (Not the porn-star ones with just a pair of glasses and a button up blouse to make them 'unattractive'.) but it was still a fucking compliment. I strained to hear what Theresa said, but if she agreed or not I didn't pick out her voice.

"Oh, thanks ladies. He really is a beautiful boy, ever since he started working with my brother that last bit of cute boy-fat has dropped off him. He's looking like such a man lately. A couple of times I've seen him and thought he was his dad, but like back when we first got married. When we were happy and..." I could tell mom knew she shouldn't say it, but being around her friends and with some booze in her she couldn't keep it in. "And he was banging my brains out three or four times a day." There was some oohs and laughter, somebody asked mom if dad was big or small. "He was big enough, average I guess but he would get hard with just a few touches, even if it was the third or fourth time that day. And if he'd already gotten off? He had stamina for days!"

There were more cat calls and laughter. At the end mom's voice had a delighted shiver to it, making it clear those were very very fond memories. I couldn't even think of dad (Bald and always wearing readers.) ever being into sex, for sure I couldn't imagine him being good at it. I'd seen pictures of them at their wedding, indeed I did look like dad back then. Minus the ridiculous fashion and that dad, at only twenty, was already visibly losing his hair. (Luckily mine was still going strong.) And now I knew the reason for the weird looks mom had recently been giving me when I'd turned around, a kind of dazed smile that took several seconds to be blinked away. She was thinking of dad! Of dad back when he'd bang her brains out three or four times a day! Jesus!

I expected a shudder or a frown at that concept, but I was laying in the safety of my own bed, nobody to judge me but me. Mom wasn't as hot as Theresa, but in those pictures and even still I thought her a very beautiful woman. She'd had some dates and one serious boyfriend since dad and her divorce. The serious guy was my sister's ex-boyfriend's dad. My sister had not been okay with that, even though they were LONG broke up. I tried to tell mom to ignore her, that it was Defluer and Janet was a slut (I didn't say that but I eluded to it and mom knew.) so there were very few people in Defluer that Janet hadn't "dated" a relative of. But mom relented and called it off, even knowing in a few months Janet would be leaving town anyway and so would not really know if mom kept dating him one way or the other.

The more I thought about Mom, the more I thought about her. She was really nice looking, she was short and rather pretty. With her light brown hair dyed blonde which really worked for her. Since dying her hair and exchanging glasses for contacts she had changed from looking like a pretty bookworm to the woman you'd expect to get cast as the mother of the popular girl in a high school movie. Pretty enough that you saw where her daughter got her looks from, but also modest enough that you could see why her daughter was the boss. Mom had never been overweight but she had taken up jogging with me. (I had needed to because when I started working with her brother I had nearly died, luckily there was winter lay-offs and I had time to get into some kind of shape before spring pick up.) She was rather trim now, truthfully a couple times she'd gotten ahead of me and I had done nothing but admire her form.

"Do you think he takes after his dad? Maybe Sonia should go in there and touch him a few times, get his motor going." Somebody said.

"Oh my god! That's June's son!" Sonia Cortez said but with a quavery delighted laugh. "Plus I doubt he would get hard for my old fat ass."

"You're not old! I'm old! If you're old then I'm ancient and I can't be ancient because I drank WAY more than you kids." I think that was one of the sixty-somethings, I just couldn't grab her name from my memory.

"You're not fat either." A bunch of them said, Mrs. Cortez was certainly a curvy woman, maybe some of my friends would call her fat but I wouldn't. I didn't think of her that way. Not at all, I had struggled not to look at her large tits and extra generous ass in the tight green and black dress she'd been wearing so well. Others added, "You're curvy!" And "Voluptuous maybe but not fat."

"He might not think so." Mom said, all of them hushed, listening. "His last girlfriend, well the one before the last one, he's single now." There was oohs and aahs at that comment a couple of them whispered stuff like, "There you go Sonia, single!" Mom went on. "She was actually probably bigger than you."

"No, really?"

"Yes, a hundred percent." No she wasn't, I thought, at mom's incorrect confirmation but it wasn't that important. Besides the fact that my ex did not have the tits that Mrs. Cortez did.

"There you go Sonia!"

"So would you be mad if she went in there, he is in his bedroom right? That was his car out there?"

"It is his car and he probably is in there, sleeping. He's got to get up early in the morning." Mom answered.

"Would you be mad?"

"Don't answer that." Sonia laughing hard enough that she was breathing hard. "June, I wouldn't! Come on girls! I'm not THAT drunk!"

"Would you be mad?" Ignoring Sonia, maybe because of her laughing.

"Yeah June, would ya?"

"He is nineteen! Or he said he was! So it's legal!" Another called.

"He's a man now, yes, and... he makes decisions for himself, I couldn't be mad, you're both adults." Mom answered.

"So you wouldn't be mad?" Sonia asked, shocked, laughter gone. "I would never do it at the cost of our friendship."

"I wouldn't be mad." Mom promised.

"And he had a girlfriend bigger than me?" She had not been a skinny girl but she was not bigger than Mrs. Cortez. I didn't know if mom was just trying to be nice or she really thought that because mom had not liked that girlfriend at all. Then again it had been two years and mom had been drinking some. "So he likes big girls?"

"Yeah, he's not as picky as his dad always was." Mom answered with a hint of something there that made my brain wanted to work on, if dad had departed because mom had not been as tiny as she had been on their wedding day? His new wife was certainly rail thin, like scarily so.

"Should I?" Mrs. Cortez asked the room, I thought for sure there would be laughter and more nos than yesses. There was silence. "Should I go in there and wake him up? I'm... I need it pretty bad." There was murmurs, I think everyone was starting to feel like this was getting a little too real. Sonia didn't seem to catch that vibe, "Hell, I'd be happy if a young Defluer Ten like that would get hard for me. I mean... What a feeling that would be."

"If you go in there and... And he has sex with you..." I think that was ring remover talking, she laughed. "You would be our queen and..."

"Give us all hope that we aren't as old as we feel." Another added. "I say do it. Do it!"

My jaw was dropped and if it could drop further it would have, as what sounded like ALL of them started jumping in, chanting for Mrs. Cortez to "Do it! Do it!" There were some more checks with mom, whose voice was certainly fainter but always saying it was okay. Maybe it had been just talk but the more her friends coaxed her on the more she seemed to shift from, "Should I?" to "Oh my god I couldn't! Not really!" to "It would be SO amazing!" And I don't know if they were pushing her or just crowding her out of the kitchen and into the hallway, but I shifted up in my bed, watching shadows move out there. Unsure what to do but the thought that won out was that it would be weird if I was just staring at them like a kid in a horror movie when the monster came out of his closet. I dropped to my pillow, pretended to be sleeping, thinking if they saw me that way they would back away.

"He's asleep."

"After how loud we've been?"

"Asleep? Is that why he's so dreamy?" Ring remover said, getting boos and hisses from everyone at her bad pun.

There were more whispers, a couple of them for sure pushed Mrs. Cortez into the room. She instantly tried to back up. I was already thinking it was even weirder now, for me to sleep through all this. Then somebody flipped the light on in my room, to better see me with. Or so they could shove Mrs. Cortez ahead without her tripping on something on the way to my bed.

"Mom?" I asked, fake yawning and not at all fake squinting at the sudden burst of light.

"Yeah, it's me... And my friends. It's okay Joey." It was a warm day, while night had cooled it off some our place had one window shaker AC unit in the TV room to cool the whole house (which was why I had my door open) and it barely reached my room. So I was in boxer shorts and only a light sheet. There were some whispers of appreciation at my chest, arms, and the fact that I was just in my underwear. Mom hushed them, "Sorry to wake you but... We didn't have a very great night."

"No? Sorry to hear that but it's Defluer, what did you expect?" My eyes had adjusted to the light, they were pretty much ALL crowded into the hall outside my door, looking in or taking turns looking in. "What's going on?"

Somebody else gave Mrs. Cortez a shove, her voice quavery as she asked, "Do I really look like nice in my dress? Like you said earlier?"

"Yeah, I think you look great. It... it looks really great on you." Whispers rippling through the crowd of maybe nine women, apparently not all of them had stuck around over the six hours.

"You're not just saying that because your mom told you that my husband cheated on me and then left me?" The hispanic woman asked, taking another step all on her own, striking a very nice pose that pushed her very large breasts out.

"No, I'm not, you look great. Your husband is a shithead for losing you."

"Joey!" Mom hissed.

"Sorry but shithead is the right word."

"It is! He is a shithead." Mrs. Cortez smiled, waving mom's mom-ness down.

"He is a shithead." Some others agreed, mom frowned at being outnumbered.

"No guys even looked at me though." She stepped forward some more, letting her green painted nails run up from her knees across her carmel colored bare legs. "This is the shortest dress I've ever worn, it couldn't get any sorter or it would be a shirt." I nodded, mumbled something, but looked at those legs. They were thick but sexy, smooth and my hands wanted to trace over that lovely flesh. Those fingers went over the dress, silky emerald green with black trimmings, very sexy. They went WAY out over her breasts, she traced her fingertips over her decolletage. Leaning forward to show off that ungodly amount of cleavage the dress put on display. "I felt like such a slut but... Nobody even looked."

"Shitheads, all of them." I mumbled, which made her smile, look back over her shoulder and nod at her friends and co-workers.

"He's getting hard!" It was the ring remover that called that out, I don't know that I'd been introduced to her earlier, she was one of the younger women, mid-thirties or so with red hair, not bad looking but kinda plain. Her hand outstretched past everyone else, she must have been doing nothing but staring at my crotch I guess, which had only shifted ever so slightly. There was some questions but... It should have scared the shit out of me, embarrassed the hell out of me. That I was 'getting hard' in front of all these women. But most all of them smiled and looked... hungry for it, my cock gave up subtly and just dashed to full erection. "See!" They all did, then. I did too, looking down as my fucking dick slid out the slit of my boxers angled past the sheet as if to say hello. The top half totally visible. "This is really going to happen! It's really going to happen!"

"Is that for me?" Mrs. Cortez asked, straightening up and staring in total shock.

"Uh... yeah, sorry." Starting to drag the sheet over it, the older woman darted forward, grabbing it and pulling it completely away.

"Don't cover it up! Don't be sorry!" The hispanic woman said rolling the sheet in her fists for a second before dropping it. "It's a really nice cock you got there, you shouldn't be embarrassed about it."

"No?" I asked, sure I was red-faced but I shifted so... So that more of it came out of the slit, apparently my pride needed them to know what they first saw wasn't all there was.

"Oh wow!" Mrs. Cortez's eyes were huge. Mom was right, I was more or less average but what was obvious was she was looking at was the biggest penis of her life.

"I can't see!" Somebody said from the back, there was a push or a trip, Ring Remover stumbled off to the side. As soon as she did that five or six others stepped in, including mom and Theresa. "Oh yeah! I can see now! Get it Sonia! Get that young dick!"

"Do you... Want to take off your undies for... us?" Sonia asked, it was insane but I fucking nodded, unable to look at my mom or Theresa. "Then do it! Please Joey! We all want to see that sexy young stud body." I did look in mom's direction then, but she fucking nodded! Fingers of her hands flicking for me to get on with it before her friends thought I was chicken or something. I still couldn't look at Theresa, but I did lift up, starting to take my boxers down. "No! Stand-up! Stand up so we can all SEE you take them off."

"I can't see!" One of them called when I started.

"On the bed. Do it while standing on your bed honey." Mom said, MOM!

I ground my teeth but I stood up, on my own bed. Like it was damn stage. Ignoring it as more of mom's friends slipped into my room, until there was only one left out there. Who shrugged and just stepped in the doorway while the others found places to lean and watch. It was still rather unceremoniously but I pushed the waistband of my boxers down, they dropped and ALL of the women gasped. I felt like I was a ten (not just a Defluer Ten) but also that I had a huge dick. There were a couple of comments about my pubes, which I of course manscaped, most of the women saying their husbands needed to do that.

Defluer
Defluer
1,216 Followers