Backyard Pool Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Anne gasped and her butt writhed against the bed. "Uhhhh, yeah...I never thought about that, but I suppose you're right," she murmured, her voice husky. "I never heard a preacher mention that in a sermon, though." Her hand slid along her inner thigh until her fingertips touched the moistly dripping folds of her open vulva. She caressed her velvety-soft labia as she stared at her son's quivering erection.

"Over the next few weeks, I read a whole lot of that big book. Grandma was really happy that I was 'getting religion'. But she didn't know that what I was really doing was looking for all the 'good parts'. All the 'so-and-so 'knew' so-and-so's, and all the 'begetting' that was going on. It's amazing how raunchy the Bible is if you really look for it!"

Amy giggled.

"It wasn't too long after that that I found a stash of dad's men's magazines. The photographs in those magazines were a lot more realistic than the illustrations in that old Bible. That was where I found out how beautiful women were when they're naked. As I got older, I watched out for any paper-back books I could find that were 'sexy': trashy novels, classic erotica like 'the Perfumed Garden' and 'the Kama Sutra', even clinical stuff like the Kinsey Report'. I read voraciously anything I could find about sex, even researching the subject in the school library, the real science of it, not just the fantasy aspects that you find in those trashy novels. So, I think I do know a lot about it, even though I didn't have any actual 'hands-on' experience until recently."

Ron looked up at Amy and smiled. "Ohhhhh, fuck, Amy..." he sighed, "that sure feels good!"

Anne tore her eyes away from her son's upthrust penis with her daughter's little hand wrapped around that huge shaft, and looked at Amy. She saw that her daughter was dreamily gazing down at her brother's penis as she tenderly caressed it. The girl's other hand was at her own crotch, her fingertips gently stroking along the narrow crevice between her slightly parted outer labia.

"So...what happened in the pool after you made Ronnie come that first time?" Anne asked.

"Oh, yeah..." Amy said, looking up at her mother and smiling. "There I was, having a good time playing with Ronnie's cock, but all he'd seen of me was my boobs. Ronnie had told me that, while he had seen plenty of naked women in pictures, he had never seen a real, live, naked woman before, so I thought it was only fair that I let him take a look at my pussy, too.

"I led Ronnie over to the steps and I slipped off my bikini bottom so that we both were now completely naked. I posed for him there on the steps, letting him get a real good eyeful of me. It was so exciting to see the look on his face as he checked me out. Then I sat down and spread my legs so that he could get a really good look at my pussy. He got down there real close, looking at me real good. Then he put his mouth on me and began licking me!"

Anne gasped and her body trembled. She looked back and forth between the two teens.

"I'd read about cunnilingus many times in my 'research'," Ron said, "and I had always been intrigued by it. Amy's pussy just looked so beautiful, that I couldn't help myself."

"Well...I was shocked!" Amy said. "I never imagined anything like that before...someone putting their mouth down there! It felt amazing, though! It wasn't long before I was coming again...but this time it was so much better! It was much more intense than the other times when no one was touching me."

"I loved it, too," Ron said, looking at his mother. "Licking Amy's pussy was much better than I had even imagined that eating pussy would be. Even though Amy had made me come just a few minutes before, licking her sweet little cunt got me hard as a rock in no time."

"Oooooooh..." Anne moaned softly, a shiver running through her body.

"After that, we just laid around the yard and pool," Amy said, "enjoying being naked outdoors in the sun for the rest of the afternoon, until you came home from work."

Ron let out a heavy groan and grasped Amy's wrist. He carefully pried her fingers from around his throbbing shaft.

Anne stared at her son's upthrust penis, stiffly staining, twitching and quivering, its hugely swollen head darkly purple. A stream of clear fluid freely flowed from the slit at its tip and trickled down the underside of his thick shaft. Ron's face was scrunched up, his jaw clenched.

A few moments later, Ron gasped and his body relaxed. Anne saw his distended cock-head shrink slightly and fade in color a bit.

Amy smiled and raised her hand, touching the tip of one finger to the top-side of her brother's organ. "Ooooooh..." she purred softly as she slowly ran the tip of her finger up and down the side of his shaft.

After a minute or two of Amy's gentle caresses, the head of Ron's penis became fully engorged again. Amy ran her fingertip up and over its flared edge to tenderly caress the smooth, broad surface of that rubbery knob.

Amy looked back up at her mother again and said, "That night, I couldn't sleep for thinking about what we had done that day. I snuck into Ronnie's room and found that he was awake, too. I got him to lick my pussy some more...it wasn't too difficult," she chuckled.

"I got to thinking that, if we both enjoyed him licking my pussy so much, maybe it would work the same way if I licked him. Ronnie was more than willing to give it a try, but he said it was entirely my choice. So I began licking Ronnie's cock."

Amy uncrossed her legs and straightened them out to the side as she laid across her brother's abdomen. Without breaking eye-contact with her mother, she began running her tongue up and down the topside of the boy's rigidly upthrust organ, and swirling it around its engorged glans. "Mmmmmm..." I found out I really loved doing that...and Ronnie seemed to like it, too."

"I sure did!" Ron confirmed.

"Pretty soon, I had Ronnie's cock inside my mouth and was sucking on it as I bobbed my head up and down."

Amy rose up and took her brother's engorged glans between her lips and slid it up into her mouth. Gazing intently at her mother, Amy began sliding her brother's massive organ in and out of her mouth. After several strokes, Amy let Ron's swollen cock-head slip from her lips. With her eyes still locked on her mother's face, Amy said, "Sucking on Ronnie's big, hard cock was so exciting that my cunt began to ache for more attention as well..."

Amy rose up, stepped one knee across her brother's head and lowered her butt, being careful to make sure that her mother could see beneath her body as the boy's tongue speared up into her pussy when she lowered it to his face.

"Mmmmmmm...yes..." Amy purred, "that was when we discovered how much fun it is for both of us to suck cock and eat pussy at the same time!"

Her eyes still on her mother's face, Amy lowered her head and took her brother's cock-head between her lips. Arching her back to maintain a space between her own and her brother's bodies so her mother could see his tongue working on her cunt, Amy slowly pumped the boy's cock in and out of her mouth while keeping a close eye on her mother.

Anne watched the incredible scene before her, a seething caldron of lust and desire boiling in her belly. Both her hands were on her wide-splayed thighs, her fingers digging at her burning cunt.

Amy saw her mother's body trembling with passion, her lovely breasts jiggling and swaying as her hand moved at her crotch. She saw the head of her mother's clitoris fully protruding from its hood as the woman vigorously rubbed it with her fingertip. Now Amy saw her mother take the middle finger of her other hand and thrust it deep into her dripping joy-hole.

Amy watched her mother franticly thrust her finger in and out of her vagina while at the same time vigorously massaging her swollen clit until it looked like she was approaching the point of no return. At that point, Amy let Ron's engorged glans slip from her lips and said, "I felt my pussy explode with pleasure, drowning Ronnie's face with my hot juice. A moment later, Ronnie's cock erupted, spewing his hot cum into my mouth and across my face and chest."

As if on cue, the boy's prick jerked, unleashing a thick stream of thick, white jiz, which splashed over Amy's cheeks and extended tongue. She grasped the boy's pulsating shaft aiming the boy's next spurt directly into her open mouth, and the following spurts of cum onto her slightly dangling titties.

Anne gasped in shock and awe as she saw her son's penis erupt, spraying its heavy load of thick, white sperm into her daughter's mouth and across her lovely little titties. A lightning bolt struck her loins and her own cunt exploded with passion as her fingers continued to massage her vibrating clitoris and furiously plunged in and out of her spasming vagina.

"Ohhhhhh, yeah..." Amy moaned as her own loins responded to the sight of her mother's violent orgasm, erupting with spasms as well. Her face dripping with dollops of the white goo, the girl smiled as she watched her mother's body twist and writhe before her, her hands vigorously digging at her spasming crotch.

After a minute or two, Anne's orgasm finally passed and her writhing body relaxed. She slowly opened her eyes and looked into her daughter's smiling face. The fact that rivulets of her brother's semen were dripping from the girl's lips and chin finally registered on her consciousness.

"Ohmygod!" she gasped in shock. She jumped off the bed ran from the room.

12