Backyard Pool Ch. 18

Story Info
The family continues their sexual adventure.
6k words
4.69
25.1k
40

Part 18 of the 20 part series

Updated 06/12/2023
Created 10/30/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

All characters are 18 years or older

BACKYARD POOL

CHAPTER EIGHTEEN

Smiling with delight, her pale blue eyes twinkling with excitement, Amy gazed at the underside of her father's erect penis, standing tall, just inches in front of her face as she lay on her stomach between his wide-spread legs. That long, thick, vertical shaft of turgid flesh now stood free and unobstructed in her view after having just watched it pumping in and out of her mother's vagina a few moments before.

Highly aroused by what she had just witnessed, Amy moaned softly and ground her hot little pussy against the blanket upon which they lay as she stared at her father's erection. Slightly reddened by the heat and friction of her mother's cunt, and dripping with her juices, her father's penis twitched and quivered stiffly before her. His swollen glans was purplish, its smooth skin stretched taut and shiny by its engorgement.

Amy glanced up at her father and smiled when she found him gazing down his body at her. "Oh, daddy," she said, "your dick looks so big and strong!" She raised her hand and touched a fingertip to the side of his shaft. It twitched and quivered stiffly in response. "Especially now that we got rid of all that hair all around it!"

Steve groaned and his ass squirmed as he looked down at his young daughter's pretty face, there behind his upthrust penis, no longer mostly hidden by his wife's body now that she no longer rode him. Amy thrust her head forward and touched her tongue to the base of his organ, slowly drawing it all the way up along the bulge of his urethra to the tiny slit at the tip of his glans.

Steve turned his head to look at his wife and son as they lay beside him, both still in a stupor of post-orgasmic bliss.

Amy followed his gaze and saw that her brother was laid out on his back, his eyes closed. Her mother lay next to him, turned inward, her breasts pressed against his upper arm, her own arm thrown across his chest. The boy's penis, slowly softening, was bending to the side, cum still drooling from its tip and pooling on his thigh.

Amy chuckled, running her tongue up and down her father's rigid shaft. "I think they're done for a little while, dad!"

"Yeah, I think so, too," Steve concurred, returning his eyes to his daughter's lovely face as she continued to gently lick his throbbing prick. "I can't believe what I'm seeing what I think I'm seeing!" he groaned.

"You like it, though, don't you?" she asked, looking concerned.

"Shit, yes!" Steve replied.

Amy smiled and gently grasped the base of his organ. She pulled it toward her and touched its swollen head to her lips. Opening her lips slightly, she pushed his engorged knob into her mouth. Slowly thrusting her head, Amy slid several inches of her father's hard-on in and out of her mouth. She slipped her hand under her father's loosely dangling balls and tenderly fondled them while she slowly slid his penis through her lips.

"Mmmmmm..." she purred, letting his cock slip from her lips to stand upright again before her adoring eyes. "I love your big, hard cock, daddy!" she said, stroking her little fist up and down that long, stiff shaft.

She gazed at her father's erect penis for a moment, then said, "Ohmygod, daddy, that was so exciting to watch this big, beautiful prick fucking mom's pretty little pussy!"

"Uhhhh...yeah," Steve said, "after I got over the initial shock, it was pretty exciting to watch you and Ronnie fuck."

"Yeah," Amy replied, "That was good, too, watching you and mom fuck while Ronnie and I fucked, but what I'm really talking about is when I moved over here and watched you from close up!"

Steve groaned and thrust his cock upward as he thought about how he fucked his wife while his young daughter lay between his legs, watching.

"That was so hot, seeing this big, hard cock going in and out of mom's pussy just a few inches in front of my face..." Amy sighed, staring at her father penis as she gently stroked it, "and then when licked it and played with your balls at the same time you were fucking..."

Amy resumed licking her tongue up and down the sides of her father's rigid shaft. "Mmmmm..." I can still taste mom's pussy juice on you, daddy...yummy!"

Amy returned her tongue to the base of her father's penis. She licked her tongue around both sides of her father's upthrust shaft, slowly working her way higher and higher, cleaning off her mother's vaginal secretions.

"Ohhhh...ohhhhh..." Steve groaned, his ass squirming as his daughter slowly worked her way all around his rigidly upthrust erection, licking upward from root to tip.

Reaching the flared edge of his cock-head, Amy slid the pointed tip of her tongue back and forth along the underside of that ridge, then up to the point where the two sides met at the very tip. She found a glistening dew-drop of pre-cum hanging from there.

She flicked it off with her tongue and smiled beatifically at her father. "Mmmmm.." she purred, "You're pretty yummy, too, dad!"

With the shaft of her father's penis licked clean of her mother's love juices, Amy touched her lips to her father's engorged glans at its tip and pushed downward, sliding the big, smooth knob into her mouth. She held it there, still gazing into her father's eyes, as she swirled her tongue around and around the big, smooth knob inside her mouth.

After a few moments, Amy slowly pushed her head downward, sliding several inches of her father's penis up into her mouth.

Steve gasped, holding his breath, as Amy held the first several inches of his cock in her mouth, gently sucking on it. Then he exhaled with an explosive groan and his eyes rolled back in his head as his daughter began to bob her head up and down, slowly thrusting his thick, hard shaft in and out through her encircling lips.

"Ohhhhhh, shit...ohhhhhh, shit..." he groaned raggedly, as Amy continued sliding his throbbing cock in and out of her mouth. He opened his eyes and found himself looking into his daughter's eyes again. As he gazed into those twinkling blue orbs, he saw the corners of her mouth draw back in a smile as his thick, hard shaft continued to slowly slide in and out between her encircling lips.

After a time, Amy raised her head higher and let her father's cock-head pop free from her mouth. She smiled at him and swirled her tongue around that swollen, purple knob. She laid the side of her head on his thigh and continued gazing into his eyes as she slowly, caressingly, ran her fingertips up and down along the side of his rigidly upthrust shaft.

"Jesus, baby-girl," Steve groaned, "where did you learn how to treat a cock like that?"

Amy smiled and her eyes twinkled merrily. "Nowhere, daddy, I just kind of do whatever seems to me would make it feel good!"

"Well, you sure seem to have it figured out," he said.

"Actually, I haven't had all that much experience..." Amy said. "Up until last week, of course, I'd never even seen one of these! Since then, I've been practicing a lot, though...on Ronnie."

"Oh, yeah?" Steve chuckled. "That lucky boy!"

Amy giggled and swiped her tongue up and down along the side of her father's penis a few times. "Mmmmm...lucky me, too!" she said. "I really love doing this! It's fun...and so exciting! It makes my pussy really tingle!"

"It must be genetic..." Steve said. "Your mother is rather fond of cock-sucking, as well."

Amy smiled at him and giggled. "Yeah, I've noticed that!" she replied.

Steve gazed down at his daughter's pretty young face, watching her lovingly tongue his quivering erection with slow, tantalizing strokes.

"Do you like someone doing that to you, too?" he asked after a time, thinking of how he had watched his son lick her pussy in the pool a little while before.

"Oh, yes!" she replied, smiling brightly. "I love it! Ronnie's been practicing that on me, too! A lot! Actually, he did it to me, several times... before I even did it to him the first time!"

Steve smiled at the young girl's enthusiastic response. "Well, it was nice of you to reciprocate," Steve commended her.

"Ummm...yeah. I'm so glad I did, too..." Amy murmured, closing her eyes and dreamily rubbing her cheek against the side of her father's erection. Suddenly she perked up. "Speaking of reciprocation, daddy..." she drawled. "My pussy is on fire from sucking on this big, beautiful cock of yours. Would you like to...?"

Steve's eyes opened wide at his daughter's provocative suggestion. "Ohmygod...Princess, I'd love to!" he said, his voice husky with desire. "You know, you've spent all this time looking at my cock and doing all these wonderful things to it, while I haven't even gotten a really good look at yours!"

Amy smiled with delight. "Well, we'll have to rectify that situation, right, now!" She rose up on her knees and stepped across his thighs on either side, then shuffled forward, still on her knees.

Steve gasped as the head of his stiffly upthrust penis contacted the neat little blond muff at the top of his daughter's crotch, then was pushed upward as the girl continued to hobble forward. His rigid shaft bent upward, and the bloated head of his prick dragged downward along the crevice between her only slightly parted outer labia.

Amy smiled at the reaction she saw on her father's face as the head of his penis touched her vagina. She paused for a moment, then gently rocked her pelvis, sliding her father's smooth knob back and forth along the furrow between her outer cunt lips. She felt the very tip of his glans caressing the soft, moist flesh of her inner labia.

"Oooooooh..." Amy sighed as a shiver ran up her spine.

*******************************

Anne, lying there beside her husband, opened her eyes as she was roused from her lethargy, induced by her devastating orgasm. She gasped and felt a thrill of forbidden excitement as she saw her lovely daughter straddling her husband's body, the big purple head of his penis touching the young girl's vagina. She groaned softly and squirmed as she watched her daughter stroke her pussy back and forth against the tip her husband's hard-on.

Anne scooted closer, pressing her cheek to Steve's as they lay side by side gazing up at their daughter's lovely, naked body, poised above his rigidly upthrust hard-on. She turned slightly and caressed her husband's ear with her tongue for a moment before whispering, "Mmmmm... what a beautiful young woman our little girl has turned into..."

"She sure has..." Steve murmured, feasting his eyes on the girl's flawlessly smooth, slender thighs, her slim, sleek waist and flat belly, her glorious little titties with their taut, upwardly pointing nipples. But his eyes kept returning to her neat little, golden love nest and her luscious-looking vulva as she gently stroked it back and forth across the big, bloated head of his throbbing cock.

"Mmmmm..." Anne whispered in his ear, "just look at that cute little pussy...I'd bet you'd really like to stick your tongue into that sweet little gash, wouldn't you...?" She laid her hand on his chest and tenderly slid it all around, tickling the taut, hard little nubs of his nipples.

Steve squirmed. "Oh, shit yes..." he groaned, staring intently at the young girl's cunt. "My god, it looks so fresh and sweet..."

Anne looked up at Amy and said, "Amy, sweetheart, why don't you slide up here and let your father get a really good, close look at that pretty little pussy of yours?"

Amy giggled, "Oh, yeah...I was about to do that when I got distracted!"

Amy continued shuffling forward on her knees again until she straddled her father's chest, her crotch just inches above his face. She slid her fingertips up and down her inner thighs a few times, then placed them on either side of her crevice and pulled back her outer labia, revealing her pink, inner folds, glistening with the moisture of her arousal.

Steve stared into his daughter's luscious little cunt, now just inches from his face, entranced by the beauty of its moist, delicate folds, while he breathed in its sweet, intoxicating fragrance. He raised his hands and put them on her slender thighs, caressing them for a moment, then slid them upward along the sleek, smooth curve of her flanks, and cupped his palms over the small mounds of her pert little breasts.

Raising his eyes to look into her twinkling blue eyes as she gazed down at him, he said, "You are so beautiful, Princess...so beautiful..."

Amy moaned softly, and ground her hips, thrills of excitement shooting through her loins as she saw her father's eyes return to her aroused cunt. "Do you really like it, daddy?" she asked.

"Oh, yeah, it's really beautiful..." he murmured.

Awash in the fresh, heady fragrance of his daughter's vagina, Steve gently massaged her firm little titties, tenderly rolling her erect nipples between his fingertips while he gazed into her lovely cunt as she held it open for him with her fingers.

"Go ahead, sweetheart," Anne urged after little while, "You watched me suck on our son's big, hard cock, and even saw me drink his hot cum! It's only fair I get to watch you lick our daughter's sweet little pussy!"

Steve rolled his head the side to look into his wife's eyes and smiled. Looking back up at Amy, he slid his hands down the smooth curve of her flanks and over her flaring hips. He grasped the firm, round globes of her buttocks and pulled her forward a bit. He groaned softly as he was enveloped even more intensely now, by the heady aroma of the young girl's aroused vagina.

Steve extended his tongue and gently touched it to the moist, tender flesh of his daughter's inner labia. He felt an electric-like shock race through his body and into his loins. His penis throbbed with excitement.

"Ooooooooh..." Amy moaned, her tight little ass writhing in her father's hands as his tongue caressed her open vulva, tenderly exploring all her inner folds. "Ohhhh, daddy..." she murmured, "that feels sooooo good!"

Steve gently stroked his tongue back and forth along the moist, wet-chamois-like folds of his daughter's vulva, savoring the fresh, clean taste and arousing fragrance of the young girl's cunt.

"My god, Princess, your pussy tastes so good!" he said, raising his eyes to look up at her face, gazing down at him between the lovely mounds of her pert little breasts. "I'd forgotten how sweet and fresh a young girl's cunt tastes!"

Amy gazed down at her father's face between her wide-spread thighs. "Do I taste as good as mom, daddy? I thought she tasted really good when I licked her juice off your dick a little while ago!"

Steve chuckled and swiped his tongue up through the girl's vulva. "Oh, yeah, baby," Steve replied. "Different...a little less intense, maybe...but really good!"

Steve returned his concentration to his daughter's vagina. He began working at her clitoral hood with the tip of his pointed tongue. Amy groaned and her ass squirmed on his chest as he gradually coaxed her sensitive little love button to come out to play. Soon, the glistening pink head of her erect clit began to peek from the darker flesh of its shroud and Steve tenderly teased and caressed it with the tip of his tongue.

"Ohhh...ohhh...ohhh..." Amy whimpered and gasped as her father's tongue caressed her most sensitive part. Her body trembled and writhed and her head lolled about atop her shoulders as delightful waves of pleasure radiated throughout her body from her aroused clitoris.

As her head rolled to the side she looked down upon her mother and brother as they lay next to them, looking up at her. Anne was close beside her husband, turned toward him on her side, her foot pulled up behind her lower leg, her crotch openly exposed. Ron lay behind her, spooning her backside, his hand cupped around her full, round breast. The boy's semi-tumescent penis lay, fat and heavy-looking, draped across her inner thigh from behind, its head touching the lower end of the lips of her vulva.

Her mother was gently stroking her fingertips back and forth along the curved side of the boy's semi-erect penis while she closely watched her husband lick her young daughter's sweet pussy. She looked up and, catching Amy gazing down at her, smiled and nodded her head encouragingly. The girl smiled and nodded back.

"Ohhh, daddy...ohhh, daddy..." Amy groaned, her butt writhing as her father's tongue strummed her erect clit. Suddenly, her aroused passions welled up and, like a thunderbolt, her loins erupted into orgasm. "Ohhh...ohhh...ohhh, yes!" she cried as spasms of delight began to radiate through her body.

Steve gripped his daughter's writhing butt, holding her crotch to his face as she came. Knowing that the girl's clitoris was, undoubtedly, very sensitive in the midst of her orgasm, he left it for the moment and just ran his tongue up and down through the tender folds of her inner labia, gathering up her freely flowing juices. Then he thrust his stiffened tongue deep into her vaginal opening.

Digging his fingers into his daughter's squirming ass, Steve kept her spasming loins pressed to his face and his wriggling tongue deep inside her love tunnel. After a few moments, as the peak of her climax passed, Steve withdrew his tongue from his daughter's joy-hole and slid it back up to her protruding clitoris. His tongue furiously lashed the girl's love button and a moment later her body was again wracked by a second orgasm.

"Ohhhh...ohhhh...ohhhhhhhh..." she groaned as spasms of delight again radiated from her aroused loins. Her body jerked and quivered and, as her orgasm gradually ebbed, she slowly laid back onto her father's belly.

As she laid back atop his body, her father's still stiffly erect penis jutted up alongside her neck above her shoulder. Amy raised her hand touched it to the side of his rigid organ, pressing the hot, solid shaft against her throat as she lay there, while gentle waves of pleasure still washed over her as her father continued to slowly run his tongue up and down through the juicy folds of her vulva.

As she laid back, Amy's pelvis was tilted upward, raising her vagina and opening up its lower reaches. As the girl's orgasm gradually faded, Steve again thrust his pointed tongue as deeply as he could into her vaginal opening. With this better angle, his tongue penetrated even deeper into his daughter's vagina.

Amy gasped and let out a squeal as she felt her father's tongue spear even more deeply into her still gently pulsing vagina. While her father's tongue thrust and probed at the dripping walls of her vaginal canal, Amy felt yet another orgasm well up within her, rising to a third peak of carnal delight.

"Ohhh...ohhh...ooooooooh..." she moaned, her body writhing as her father's probing tongue thrust in and out of her spasming cunt while waves of pleasure continued to wash over her. She turned her head and feverishly licked and kissed the side of her father's penis, then just slowly slid her lips up and down along the side of his rigid shaft as the spasms of her orgasm once again began to gradually subside.

"Mmmmmm...mmmmm..." Amy murmured, sensually licking and kissing her father's upthrust penis while he continued to gently lick her tingling vulva and, from time to time, probe her vaginal opening as the girl's orgasm slowly faded away.

Amy saw her mother's face appear on the other side of her father's upthrust penis. Anne smiled at her and begin licking and kissing the other side of his shaft while Amy continued licking her side.

"How are you doing, honey?" Anne asked softly between swipes of her tongue up the side of her husband's prick. She laid her hand on her daughter's abdomen and slid it up and down along her smooth, upcurved belly, then cupped the flattened mound of her breast and rolled her taut little nipple between her fingertips.

12