Backyard Pool Ch. 18

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Amy groaned and her slender young body writhed, her firm little ass grinding against her father's chest as his tongue continued to gently caress her still tingling vagina. "Ohhh, mom..." she murmured with a contented little smile. "Daddy's tongue made me feel sooooo good!" she purred, "Ooooooh..." the girl's body shivered, "and it still is..." Amy smiled blissfully at her mother. "Mmmmmmm...I thought Ronnie was good with his tongue, but daddy is really wonderful!"

Anne smiled and said, "Yes, I know, dear, but your father has been doing it to me for many years, while Ronnie is just getting started. Your brother should learn fast, though. After all, his father didn't have two hot, eager girls to practice on when he was young, like Ronnie does!"

Amy giggled and they both resumed licking either side of Steve's stiff, hard cock.

After a time, Amy saw her brother rise up behind her mother's upturned butt as she knelt beside them, while leaning down to share her husband's penis with her daughter. The boy laid his hands on their mother's upthrust ass. Smiling, he ran his hands all around the firm round globes of her buttocks. Then, he disappeared.

"Ooooooh!" Anne gasped, then smiled at Amy. "Mmmmm...Ronnie just spread the cheeks of my ass and stuck his tongue into my pussy!" she told her daughter. "Ahhhh...yes..." Anne sighed, her upturned butt writhing. "It's so nice to have someone lick your cunt at the same time you're licking a big, hard cock, isn't it?"

"Oh, yeah...it sure is!" Amy agreed, smiling, running her tongue up and down the side her father's rigid hard-on, realizing that both of their pussies were being now licked while they shared her father's penis.

Frustrated, after a time, by the restrictions of her position, which required her to turn her head and twist her neck in order to lick her father's cock over her shoulder, Amy rolled over onto her belly while still atop her father's body. Laying her head on Steve's thigh, she resumed slowly running her tongue up and down the side of her father's penis in this, more comfortable, position. She sighed contentedly as she now had easier access to her father's organ while he still had good access to her pussy, but from the other way now.

While Amy now ran her tongue up and down the upper side of her father's cock, Anne turned her head to the side and began licking the underside of his erection. Amy sensually slid her flattened tongue all the way up the top side of his shaft until it reached the flared ridge around his cock-head. She stiffened her tongue and slowly ran its pointed tip back and forth along the underside of that flared edge of his glans, then up and over the edge to caress the satiny-smooth surface of his engorged knob.

Anne pulled her head back and just watched her daughter for a moment, thinking what a wondrously thrilling sight it was to watch her pretty little daughter tongue her husband's penis. As Amy slowly ran her tongue around and around that smooth, rubbery knob, she wrapped her fingers around her father's thick, solid shaft and slowly stroked her hand up and down.

Opening her mouth wide, Amy slid her lips down over her father's swollen cock-head until they slipped over its flared edge and encircled his thick shaft. She held it there for a moment, gently sucking on it, then she raised her head until her father's glans pulled free of her lips with a little popping sound. She repeated this several times.

Anne heard her husband groan and saw his cock twitch. As Amy's dainty little fist slowly stroked up and down on her father's massive organ, Anne saw a large droplet of clear pre-cum ooze from the tip of his engorged glans.

Amy, seeing her mother watching her from the other side of her father's thick shaft, smiled at her and bent her father's rigid penis toward her a bit and swiped that viscous droplet of clear juice off the tip of his glans with her tongue. Still smiling delightedly, she opened her mouth and pulled back on her father's stiff shaft, laying the broad surface of his glans on her flattened tongue. She closed her lips around his shaft, just below the head, and gently sucked on his big, rubbery knob as she stroked and squeezed his thick shaft, milking out more of his clear cock-juice onto her tongue.

Anne just quietly watched while her daughter sucked her husband's penis, finding it highly erotic and exciting, especially with the added pleasure of her son's tongue's caressing her own aroused vagina.

Amy, with her father's prick pulled back toward her, its head inside her mouth, now began rocking back and forth as she lay atop his body, slowly sliding the first several inches off his rigid shaft in and out of her mouth between her encircling lips. As she did so, she lightly stroked her fingertips back and forth along the upturned underside of her father's organ.

As she watched Amy, Anne slid her hand beneath her husband's dangling scrotum and lifted his testicles, rolling them about on her palm and fondling them with her fingers. She heard her husband groan and saw his butt tighten, thrusting his loins upward.

Gazing down along the upturned underside of her father's thick penis, Amy's eyes met her mother's gaze. The corners of her mouth pulled back in an attempted smile as she looked into her mother's eyes while she continued to slowly slide her father's long, fat cock in and out of her mouth.

"Ohmygod, sweetheart..." Anne murmured, "you look so lovely with that big, fat cock in your little mouth! You look like you're really enjoying it!"

Amy let her father's cock slip out of her mouth and it sprang upright between them, quivering stiffly. Amy smiled and lightly wrapped her tiny fist around that stiff, hard shaft. She rose up a bit and swirled her tongue around and around its bloated, purple head as she gently slid her hand up and down along her father's rigid organ.

"Ohhh, yes, mom...I am, I really am!" Amy whispered between swirls of her tongue. "I love the way daddy's cock-head feels on my tongue...it so soft and smooth and rubbery, while beneath it, I can feel how warm and solid the end of his shaft feels inside it..."

She slipped her lips over her father's engorged glans and slid it in and out of her mouth a few times, then let it slip out with a popping smack of her lips. She smiled. "Mmmmm...I also love the way it feels when that hot, solid shaft slides back and forth between my lips while its big, smooth, rubbery head slides up and down along my tongue! Oh, yeah! I really do love it, mom!"

Anne smiled and said, "I hope you keep that attitude, sweetheart! Someday, when you're married, you're going to make your man very happy. Too many women, especially after they're married, quit doing it, or only do it for a few moments once in a while...which is almost worse, since that's just like teasing him with a little sip of water when he really wants to drink a gallon! I guess I fell into that trap, myself. Your father and I had nearly stopped having sex for years now. I'm so grateful that I found you guys last week, and was reminded how much fun sex is!"

"Okay, mom, " Amy said, "I'll try to remember that...but right now, I can't imagine ever not wanting to do this!"

Anne chuckled. "I hope so, honey,' she said. "A lot of women only do it out of a sense of duty, because they know their man likes it. But, believe me, a man knows the difference between a blowjob that the woman enjoys giving and one where she's only doing it because she thinks it's her 'duty'."

Amy lay there, her head on his thigh, staring up at her father's penis as she gently stroked her fist up and down its thick, hard shaft. Anne stared at it, too, and saw the tiny slit at the very tip open up and disgorge another droplet of pre-cum. Anne quickly moved her head forward and engulfed her husband's swollen glans with her own mouth, now. She bobbed her head up and down while sucking on the rubbery knob and savoring the slightly viscous juice leaking from it.

After a few moments, Amy popped her father's cock-head out of her mother's mouth and thrust it into her own. She bobbed her head up and down a few times, then she let it go and thrust it back into her mother's mouth.

"Mmmmmm..." Anne murmured as she sucked on that big, spongy knob with delight. They alternated for a time, joyfully sharing Steve's cock, then Anne pulled back and just watched her daughter suck on it.

"You know," Anne said, "I never knew how thrilling it is to watch someone suck on a cock! And how much fun it is to share one with someone else!"

After another minute or two of gentle sucking, Amy let her father's swollen glans slip from her lips. She released her gentle grasp around its shaft, and just looked at her father's erect penis sticking straight up between their two faces. It looked slightly reddened from their eager sucking and stoking and it glistened with their saliva. She smiled as she saw it twitch and quiver stiffly. A shiver ran down her back and she felt a tingling in her loins as she stared at it.

"Ohhh, Amy..." Anne whispered dreamily as she ran her eyes up and down her husband's long, hard shaft, "just look at that big, beautiful cock!"

"Oh, yeah, mom..." Amy moaned softly. "It makes my pussy all tingly looking at it like that!"

"Ooooooh...me, too, honey..." Anne gasped. She paused for a moment, then she whispered. "Wouldn't you like to stick that beautiful cock into your sweet little cunt, honey?"

Amy's eyes opened wide, questioningly.

Anne smiled and wrapped her hand around her husband's upthrust erection.

"What do you think, sweetheart? "Wouldn't you like to feel your daddy's big, hard cock inside your tight little cunt?" she murmured, lightly stroking her fist up and down that rigid shaft.

"You really want me to fuck daddy, Mom?" Amy asked.

"Oh, yeah, baby..." Anne said, "I'd love to see that! And it would only be fair...since your brother fucked me! And since I want to fuck your brother again, don't you think I should let your father fuck you? But, only If you want to, of course!"

Amy smiled and licked her lips as she stared at her father's erect penis. "Mmmmm, I'd love to, Mom!" she said.

Anne smiled at her daughter, then she looked back beneath her body, between her swaying breasts, to where her son lay on his back, his head between her thighs, his tongue gently lapping at her dripping cunt. "Hmmm..." she murmured. "Let's tease your dad a little bit, first. We'll fuck Ronnie first, while your daddy watches. Do you think Ronnie is ready again? I just sucked him off a few minutes ago."

Amy gave her mom a naughty little smile. "Don't worry, mom..." she said, "if he's not, I'm sure we can get him ready again, real quick!"

Anne chuckled. "Oh, I'm sure we can sweetheart! Young boys do seem to have an amazing recuperative ability."

His head buried between his daughter's luscious thighs, Steve was oblivious to the two girls' quiet conversation. He was in rapturous bliss as he enjoyed the incredible pleasure of have two women licking and sucking his penis, while he, at the same, licked and sucked his own daughter's fresh, young vagina, her sweet, delicious love nectar flowing freely down into his mouth. He'd never known such pleasure before, as his tongue gently licked and caressed the young girl's moist, satiny-smooth labia, exploring every nook and cranny of her sweet vulva, thrilling to her squeals and moans of delight, her supple, young body writhing and squirming, as his tongue caressed her erect clitoris and probed deep into her tight little vaginal passageway.

Suddenly, Amy's luscious pussy pulled away from his face. Feeling like his thirst for his daughter's sweet love nectar had been only partially slaked, he disappointedly watched that lovely cunt pull away from him as the young girl stood up.

Deprived of the delightful distraction of his daughter's delicious vagina, Steve became acutely aware of the throbbing urgency in his own loins. He looked down along his body at his stiffly upthrust erection. He marveled at its appearance. His prick appeared bigger and harder than it had in years, its swollen, purple head engorged like never before. Behind his upthrust shaft he saw his wife's lovely face, lust burning in her eyes and her tongue licking her lips hungrily as she stared at his twitching, quivering organ.

Anne, staring at her husband's erection, sensed that he might be perilously close to orgasm. Having made plans with her daughter, however, she knew that she had to save it for later. Gasping heavily and shaking her head, she suppressed the urgent desire to pounce on that hot, throbbing organ of pleasure, and heroically refrained from even so much as touching it. She gingerly rose up on her hands and knees, pulling her crotch away from her son's face, and crawled across Steve's leg to lie down along his side.

Lying in the crook of his arm, Anne laid her head against the side of his chest, her hand resting on his stomach. Steve groaned and clenched his ass, thrusting his straining penis up and down. Anne slowly slid her hand all around Steve's belly, her fingertips brushing against the base of his upthrust penis. She had to fight her own surging sexual desire to keep from grabbing that stiffly quivering organ in her hands.

"Holy, shit!" Steve gasped, "Look at that thing, babe!"

"Oh, I am, sweetheart!" Anne whispered in his ear. "I am! It's so beautiful..."

"Shit, I can't remember the last time I was that hard!"

"Oh, I know, honey, but then, you've never had two girls sucking on it at the same time before!"

Anne couldn't fight it any longer. She slid her hand down his belly and very carefully wrapped her fingers around the base of her husband's quivering hard-on, then very slowly slid her hand up and down his rigid organ, barely grazing the taut-stretched skin of that over-inflated shaft of turgid flesh.

"Ohmygod..." Anne murmured, watching her husband's straining penis twitch and quiver in response to her tender caresses.

Finally, after several minutes of extremely gentle caresses, Steve let out a ragged groan and his body relaxed. Anne saw the hugely engorged head of her husband's penis shrink a bit, turning from shiny purple to satiny pinkish-red.

Anne giggled. "Ooooooh, that was so exciting..." she whispered in her husband's ear, rubbing her crotch against side of his hip. "It was so beautiful! Seeing it like that really makes me hot! You were right on the edge of coming, weren't you, baby?"

"Yeah, babe...I was..." Steve took a deep breath. "And after I had just come a while ago, too!"

They both just quietly watched his cock as it slowly deflated, curving down over his belly. A droplet of clear juice oozed from the slit at the tip of its head and hung there, glistening, as it slowly grew larger and larger, then dripped on his stomach.

They lay there quietly for a few minutes, nuzzling and caressing each other. After a time, Anne sat up and, looking around at the others, said, "C'mon, guys, let's all go for a swim!"

12