Backyard Pool Ch. 19

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As she gently sucked on her son's cock-head, caressing its smooth surface with her tongue inside her mouth, Anne gazed straight into her daughter's open vulva. She saw her convoluted, inner labia, glistening with her sweet juices, converging at the top, where the tiny pink nub of her clitoris protruded from its hood due to the pressure of her wide-spread thighs. Just above that little pink button, her neat little patch of golden curls covered the little mound of her mons Venus.

Lying in front of them, Steve, too, gazed up at his daughter's wide-open vagina, marveling at its beauty. His penis throbbed insistently, and, unable to resist, he grasped his aching hard-on in his hand. Groaning, he slowly stroked it up and down, just lightly grazing the taut-stretched skin of his rock-solid erection, trying to assuage its urgent desire, while not driving it too hard.

As Steve watched, his wife let her son's cock slip from her lips and she stretched her neck forward, to touch her extended tongue to the lower end of her daughter's delectable-looking vagina. As she thrust her face forward, her son's cock-head pressed into the hollow of her throat, then pushed downward as his rigid organ bent, sliding down between the firm globes of her breasts, Anne raised her hands and pushed her breasts together, massaging her son's penis with her titties while she licked her daughter's luscious cunt.

Slowly drawing her tongue up and down through the young girl's juicy furrow, Anne thrilled to the soft, velvety feel of the girl's moist labia on her tongue, and the delightful taste of her sweet love nectar, direct from the source now, rather than as runoff on her son's cock and balls. Anne found the taut little bud of her daughter's erect clitoris and tenderly caressed it. She heard a soft moan from Amy and felt her ass squirm.

Anne slid her tongue down through her daughter's vulva and located her vaginal opening. She slowly rimmed the girl's joy-hole with the tip of her tongue, then pushed her stiffened tongue as far up the girl's love tunnel as she could.

"Ooooh...ooooh..." Amy moaned as Anne darted her tongue in and out of her vaginal opening.

After a few moments, Anne again ran her tongue up through her daughter's vulva to caress the girl's taut little clit before running it back down and thrusting it into her vaginal opening again.

Now Anne, too, groaned, the fire of lust burning in her loins. Her passions soared with the thrill of licking her young daughter's luscious cunt while her son's hot, solid penis throbbed between her breasts.

His heart pounding with excitement, Steve watched his wife run her tongue up and down through their daughter's luscious vagina thrusting it in and out of her joy-hole at the bottom and flicking it repeatedly at her protruding clitoris at the top. Amy's slender body writhed and squirmed in her brother's grasp as the girl moaned and groaned with delight.

Finally Anne leaned back, away from her daughter's crotch. Ron's penis slipped from between her breasts and sprung stiffly upward. Anne lifted the boy's organ higher and pressed its upper side into the moist furrow of her daughter's vulva. As she held it there, Ron hefted his sister up and down, sliding the girl's cunt up and down along the top side of his hard cock. After several strokes, Ron raised her higher still so that the purple, engorged head of his penis slid down through the furrow of her vulva.

"Ohhhhh, yes..." Amy gasped as her mother gently inserted her brother's big, rubbery cock-head into her tiny vaginal opening, then she squealed with delight as the boy slowly lowered her body, sliding his stiff, hard penis up into her well-oiled vaginal passageway.

Anne laid back on the ground and watched as her son, gripping the undersides of Amy's slender, wide-spread thighs, slowly hefted his sister's petite body up and down on the long, thick shaft of his upthrust penis. She marveled at that incredible sight, even more erotically stimulating now than before, since Amy was turned around and she could see the entire front of the young girl's body; her smooth, flat belly, her small, upturned breasts, her nipples tautly erect, her pretty face, smiling blissfully, and her smooth, slender thighs spread wide apart. But best of all was the incredible sight of the young girl's luscious vagina, fully exposed, with the thick, darkly tanned shaft of her brother's penis coursing in and out of her vaginal opening at the lower reaches of her moist, pink folds, while at the upper end, just below the neat little patch of blond curls covering her mons Venus, the glistening pink nub of her erect clitoris protruded even more prominently from those glistening folds due to the pressure of that massive organ thrusting in and out of her.

Steve, too, lay there, entranced by the sight of his beautiful young daughter's naked body, legs spread wide, her brother's huge brown cock pumping slowly in and out of her pretty pink cunt. His own prick stood stiffly erect, throbbing insistently, radiating that wonderful sensation to his brain that only a fully engorged erection can do for a man. Clenching his ass, he thrust his straining cock upward, untouched, and let that delightful sensation wash over him as he tried to appease it with a gentle caress of his fingertips from time to time. It was all he could do to keep from grabbing his aching hard-on and pumping it furiously, but he refrained in the hope that his wife would soon return to it.

Steve gazed at his daughter's lovely vagina, watching his son's thick, hard cock slide in and out, feeling the erotic thrill of it in his own loins. He slowly moved his eyes upward from Amy's wide-spread crotch and thighs, along her slender waist and flat belly, to the cute little mounds of her pert titties with their pink, tautly erect nipples. Raising his eyes further, to his daughter's pretty, young face, an additional thrill of excitement shot through him as he saw that, while the girl slowly rode up and down on the long stiff shaft of her brother's erect penis, her eyes were unwaveringly trained on his own upthrust penis.

Steve let out a little groan and slowly arched his body, thrusting his straining hard-on higher and higher. He saw his daughter's eyes open a bit wider and her lips curved in a smile. A moment later, the pink tip of her tongue emerged and slowly circled those luscious lips.

Lying back on her elbows, her legs still extended between Ron's wide-spread feet, Anne watched her son's cock slide in and out of her daughter's pussy as he hefted her up and down on it. Her own cunt was tingling with desire as she watched that thick, sun-bronzed shaft repeatedly push through the tight little ring of the young girl's vaginal opening.

For a few moments, Anne's eyes locked onto her son's testicles. His hairless sac hung loosely from the root of his upthrust penis, gently swaying between his parted thighs as he slowly pumped his sister up and down on his upthrust prick. She sat up and gently cupped her hands around the boy's loosely dangling scrotum.

The boy groaned as his mother tenderly fondled his balls for a few moments, then lifted them to her lips. She ran her tongue all around those two egg-shaped orbs, giving them a long, thorough tongue bath before slowly licking her way up the front of his sac to the root of his penis. While she continued to tenderly fondle her son's balls with both hands, Anne ran her tongue up and down along the underside of the boy's thick, hard shaft as it slid in and out of her daughter's vagina.

Ron paused, his penis thrust deep into Amy's cunt. Anne eagerly licked her tongue up and down through the moist, satiny-smooth folds of her daughter's open vulva and caressed her protruding clitoris.

Amy groaned and her head rolled back on her shoulders. Her body stiffened, then began to quiver and shake. Then she let out a squeal of delight as she began to come.

Ron, hearing his sister's cries of pleasure, and feeling her vagina constricting around his cock, resumed hefting her up and down, plunging his rock-hard prick in and out of her spasming cunt.

Anne, too, heard her daughter's cries and began nodding her head, vigorously, running her tongue up and down along the underside of her son's penis and through the juicy furrow of her daughter's vulva, flicking at the tiny pink nub of her clitoris as the girl orgasmed.

Steve watched, his own cock throbbing with increasing urgency. Finally, he sat up and rose to his knees, behind his wife's back. He slipped his arms around her and grasped her jiggling breasts in either hand. As he tenderly fondled those shapely globes, he laid his chin on her shoulder and nuzzled her neck, licking and kissing her earlobe while he watched, close-up now, as she tongued their children's genitals.

Anne moaned softly, a shiver running through her as she felt her husband's hands on her breasts, his tongue tickling her ear, and the hot, hard shaft of his penis poking at her buttocks. She tilted her head back and looked up into his eyes, smiling, then kissed him, deeply.

Steve growled passionately as their tongues dueled. He tasted his daughter's sweet juices on his wife's lips. His penis throbbing with desire, Steve slid his hands down from Anne's breasts to her waist. Gripping her hip bones, he pulled her back and up onto her knees. He stood up, pulling Anne onto her feet while leaving her bent over at the waist.

Anne dropped her hands to the ground to support herself and tilted her hips, thrusting her ass upward.

Steve gazed into his daughter's eyes as he stood there behind his wife's upthrust butt, his penis proudly erect, pointing slightly upward. He tenderly caressed the smooth, firm flesh of his wife's lovely buttocks, then squatted a bit and laid his rigid shaft down along the valley between them. He pushed her fleshy cheeks together, trapping his hard-on within her crack.

Steve watched his daughter's face as he thrust his hips, sliding his cock back and forth, the swollen, purple head of erect penis poking out from between his wife's buttocks with each forward thrust. After a few moments, he released the inward pressure on Anne's buttocks and, instead, pushed them apart. He began tilting his hips up and down, sliding the engorged head of his cock up and down along the crack of his wife's ass and down through the folds of her vulva.

Steve saw Amy smile and nod her head as he thrust his hard-on upward through the valley of her mother's ass, its swollen head now glistening with the juices it picked up from Anne's dripping vulva. Knowing his daughter's eyes were trained on his rampant erection, Steve slid it back down through his wife's crack until his glans was at her vaginal opening, then he pushed forward. With just a bit of resistance, his big, rubbery knob pushed through, and he slowly plunged his entire organ deep into his wife's vagina.

"Ohhhhh, yes..." Anne gasped as her husband's hot, throbbing organ slid through her vaginal orifice and filled her empty, aching cunt.

Steve continued to watch his daughter's face as he began to pump his cock in and out of his wife's juicy cunt. He saw her squirm, her mouth open, as she stared at his cock going in and out of her mother's wriggling backside. She raised her eyes to meet his and she nodded, smiling,

"Ooooooh...oooooh...ooooooh..." Anne moaned softly as her upthrust butt writhed in pleasure with her husband's slow thrusting. Raising her head, she looked up Ron and Amy. She grasped the boy's legs with either hand and pulled herself upward. She paused for a moment to lick her son's dangling balls, then slowly drug her tongue up the underside of his cock, through her daughter's vulva, the soft curls of her tiny love nest, and on up her smooth, flat belly. Anne reached around with both hands and grasped her husband's butt, pulling him tight against her ass and keeping him plugged into her as she straightened up. She paused to lick and kiss her daughter's cute, perky little tits, then placed her chin on Amy's shoulder and whispered instructions to the two kids.

After a moment, Anne leaned back against her husband and turned her face to kiss him over her shoulder as she gripped his buttocks with both hands behind him, holding him motionless, his penis thrust upward, inside her vagina. Steve's hands slid up her belly and cupped her breasts. As their tongues danced, Anne worked her cunt muscles on that hot, solid shaft of flesh, throbbing deep inside her.

Breaking their long, deep kiss, Anne released her grip on Steve's butt and pulled away from him.

"Ohhh, shit..." Steve gasped as his throbbing hard-on slipped from the warm, wet sleeve of his wife's vagina.

Anne dropped to the ground and slid between her husband's wide-spread legs. Raising her chin, she began licking her husband's dangling balls, causing them to bounce and sway between his parted thighs.

"Ohhhhh, shit!" Steve groaned, arching his back, his hips tilting. His dangling ball-sac swung forward and his straining hard-on thrust upward.

Ron shuffled forward and, still gripping the backs of Amy's thighs, lifted his sister up and off of the upthrust prong of his own erection and held her above the tip of his father's upthrust penis.

Steve gasped, his eyes opening wide as he realized what was about to happen. Aghast, he stared in disbelief at his daughter's lovely naked body, her legs spread wide apart, her open vagina tantalizingly poised, just inches above the engorged head of his penis. He looked down between their thighs and saw his wife peering upward from below, a smile on her pretty face.

Steve saw Anne reach up and cup his dangling balls in one hand while she grasped the root of his upthrust penis with the other. As Ron carefully lowered his sister, Anne touched the swollen head of her husband's penis to her daughter's open vulva, slid it up and down through the moist folds of her labia to lubricate it, then inserted the rubbery knob into the girl's tight little joy-hole.

Gripping the base of her husband's shaft, she held it steady as Ron slowly lowered his sister down onto his father's upthrust penis.

"Ohhhh, my god..." Steve groaned as he watched his penis slowly push up through the tight little ring of his daughter's joy-hole and felt his big rubbery cock-head slide through the smooth, slippery tunnel of the young girl's vaginal passageway, so warm and wet, still gently pulsing with her orgasm from a few moments before.

When the taut-stretched lips of her pussy finally pressed against her father's groin, his entire penis thrust up into her vagina, Amy dropped her legs and wrapped them around Steve's waist. She slipped her arms around his neck and laid the side of her face against his shoulder as she hugged him, crushing her firm little titties against his chest.

They were motionless for what seemed, to Steve, an eternity. He couldn't believe that his penis was inside his own daughter's vagina, and that his wife had actually guided it there.

"Ohhhh, daddy..." Amy murmured softly in his ear. "Your dick feels so good inside me! It feels so hot and hard! And I can feel it throbbing deep inside me...just like I can feel your heart beating here against my chest."

"Ohhh, shit...baby girl," Steve groaned softly in her ear. "Your pussy feels so warm and wet...and tight, around my cock."

"You like it, though, don't you, daddy? Amy purred in his ear.

"Fuck, yes!" Steve replied. "It feels fantastic! God! I just can't believe my cock is inside my own little girl's pussy...and that Mom helped put it there."

Amy giggled. "It was Mom's idea..." she began. "Well, not really, because I've been thinking about it ever since I saw your first hard-on, this morning. But while we were sucking on you a little while ago, she asked me if I wanted to fuck you, too."

"Huhhhhhh..." Steve suddenly gasped and his body stiffened.

"What's the matter, Daddy?" Amy asked, concerned.

"Ohhhhh, shit...ohhhhh, shit," Steve groaned, hugging his daughter more tightly and pulling her down harder on his upthrust prick. "Your mom just started licking my balls!"

"You like that, don't you?" Amy asked.

"Shit, yeah..." he gasped, "it's great! Ohhhhhhhh...shit! When I saw her licking Ronnie's balls a little while ago while he was fucking you, I was a little jealous because I had never had my balls licked at the same time I was fucking. Ohmygod...ohmygod...this is fantastic!"

Steve's body jerked and he gasped. "Fuck! Your mom just swallowed one of my balls!"

Amy smiled as she watched her father's face, his eyes rolled back, lids fluttering, his mouth open and his tongue lolling about. She felt his hips jerking, thrusting against her loins. She began to squirm her ass, grinding her father's throbbing organ within her tight little cunt.

Steve opened his eyes, grinning, as he felt his daughter's tight little pussy massaging his aching cock as the girl's ass writhed in his hands. Steve dug his fingers into the soft, but firm flesh of his daughter's buttocks and began sliding her up and down on his upthrust shaft.

"Ohhh, yes, Daddy...ohhhh, yes..." Amy moaned. "Ohhhh, that feels so good, Daddy..."

Down below, Anne was working her husband's testicle inside her mouth with her lips and tongue. She let it slip out and resumed licking his loosely dangling scrotum as she gazed up at her daughter's vulva, watching her husband's penis slide in and out of the girl's tight little joy-hole, her tender, pink labia stretched wide around that thick, hard shaft.

A knot of sexual tension was churning deep in her belly, driven first by the pure, erotic stimulus of seeing, close-up, an erect penis sliding in and out of a vagina, but then there was the added forbidden thrill from knowing that those organs belonged to a father and his daughter, and that that penis was her own husband's penis and that vagina was her own daughter's. Anne slid her hand down to her crotch and cupped it over her burning cunt. Groaning softly, she thrust her middle finger into her joy-hole.

Anne caught sight of movement above her head. She looked up to see Ron move in and slip his arms around his sister's slim waist, cupping his hands over the firm little mounds of her breasts. The boy's erect penis thrust beneath his sister's butt and his engorged glans slid up and down along the valley between her wide-spread ass-cheeks as she rode up and down on her father's upthrust erection.

Anne tilted her head back and flicked her tongue against her son's dangling scrotum. She nodded her head, licking her son's balls for a few moments, then she went back to her husband's scrotum for a moment, then back to her son's again.

After a little while, Anne said, "Why don't you switch, now, Ronnie?"

Ron released Amy's breasts and slipped his hands under her butt. Along with Steve, Ron hefted his sister up and down on his father's upthrust hard-on a few more times, then, at the top of a stroke, the boy continued the motion, pulling her completely off, his father's penis.

Anne grasped her son's penis and pointed it upward, holding it steady, carefully aiming it as her son set the girl back down on his own upthrust prick.

"Ohhhhh! Ooooooooh..." Amy squealed as she felt her brother's penis slide up into her pussy.

Ron and his father, both gripping the girl's firm little ass, now pumped her up and down on the boy's upthrust cock. After a few moments, they lifted her off and, as Anne now grasped her husband's penis from below to help guide it, set her back down on Steve's prick.

"Ohmygod...ohmygod...ohmygod..." Amy groaned as she was alternated back and forth between her father and her brother, the fire in her belly growing each time the organ that thrust up into her changed. While their two cocks were very similar in shape and size, the 180 degree reversal in their orientation made them feel very different inside her vagina.