Backyard Pool Ch. 19

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

From below, Anne, gripped her husband's penis in one hand and her son's in the other, making sure those two rigid shafts were properly aimed as they alternately plunged into her daughter's vagina.

"Ohhhhhhhh, yes...yes...yes!" Amy cried out, her loins exploding again as her father's penis speared up into the boiling cauldron of lust that her vagina had become. "I'm coming...I'm coming! Oooooooooh..." She threw her arms and legs around his body, hugging him tightly, pressing her cunt against his loins as she came.

"Holy shit!" Steve gasped, arching back, thrusting his straining prick upward and digging his fingers into his daughter's buttocks, pulling her even more firmly against him as her hot, wet cunt spasmed around his throbbing cock.

Steve felt his legs giving out from the strain, so he carefully knelt down, then laid back on the ground, his daughter still clinging to the front of his body with her tight little pussy rhythmically clenching his prick as she came.

Steve lay there, his eyes closed, blissfully enjoying the sensations of his daughter's spasming vagina massaging his aching cock as he hugged her petite young body to his own. "Oh, daddy...daddy...your big, hard cock feels so good inside me..." Amy moaned softly into his ear, hugging him back as the spasms of her orgasm gradually ebbed.

"Oh, mygod, baby girl...your tight little pussy feels so good, too..." Steve whispered back, still gripping her firm little buttocks and pulling her tightly against him, thrusting his throbbing cock as far up into her as he could.

As Amy's spasms faded away, Steve opened his eyes to find himself looking up at his wife as she knelt beside them, a blissful look on her face as their son, Ron, stood in front of her, slowly sliding his erect penis in and out of her mouth.

After a few moments, he saw Anne let the boy's cock slip from her lips. She planted a loving kiss on its swollen purple head, then she rolled back onto the ground, pulling her knees up and splaying them outward.

Ron stood over her, gazing down at his mother's naked body while Anne smiled up at him, her fingertips lightly stroking back and forth along the soft, smooth flesh of her wide-spread, inner thighs. The boy knelt down between her thighs and touched the engorged head of his penis to her open vulva. He slid it up and down through those moist, slippery folds, then inserted his big, purple knob into her joy-hole. He paused for a moment, then slowly pushed his entire organ down into her cunt.

Steve gasped and his body tensed. Amy noticed it and raised her head from where she had buried her face between his shoulder and neck. She saw him looking to the side and followed his gaze to find that her brother was now fucking her mom.

She smiled and flexed her thighs, sliding herself up the long stiff pole of her father's erection. When just the head of his cock remained inside her joy-hole, she slowly let herself back down. "Oooooooh...ooooooh...that feels soooo good..." Amy moaned as she slowly pumped herself up and down on her father's penis. The pace of her strokes gradually increased.

"Ohhh, fuck...it sure does, sweetheart..." Steve groaned, clenching his buttocks and thrusting his prick upward to meet her descents.

As Amy fucked him, Steve's head remained turned to the side, watching his son fuck his wife.

Amy turned her head and watched them, as well.

After a little while, Amy said, "How do you feel about that, daddy?"

He turned his head, and looked up at her. Seeing the look of concern on her pretty face, he smiled crookedly. "I don't know, princess...it's kind of complicated. I guess I can't really object, though, considering that I have my own dick inside of you!" He raised his hands to her pert little titties and tweaked her tautly erect nipples.

Amy giggled and thrust her loins down hard against his. She squirmed her ass, feeling his cock stir around inside her, then resumed sliding up and down on that stiff pole. Gradually her thrusts grew faster and faster.

Soon she was moaning and groaning, then she gasped, "Daddy! Daddy! I'm going to come again! Ohhhhhhhh...shit! Oooooooooooh..."

Steve felt his daughter's tight little cunt clamp down around his straining cock, then begin to pulse. He clenched his ass and thrust his cock upward, holding it there as Amy's spasming vagina slid up and down on his upthrust hard-on.

"Ohhh, yes...ohhhh, yes...ohhhhhh, yes..." Amy moaned, her slender young body writhing as her vigorous pumping peaked, then slowed to a more sensuous pace as she savored her orgasm.

Steve heard a squeal from his wife and he looked back at her again to see her butt bouncing up and down, her legs trembling, and her toes curling as his son furiously thrust his huge tanned cock in and out of her cunt.

The sight of his wife having an orgasm as his son fucked her sent a bolt of electricity shooting straight into his aching balls. "Oh, shit! Oh, shit!" Steve gasped as he felt the pressure of his cum boiling in his balls. "Stop, baby...stop!" he cried, digging his fingers into Amy's buttocks. "I'm going to come!"

"Oh, yes...give it to me, daddy, give it to me!" Amy cried.

"But...but...you're my daughter!" he gasped.

"I don't care, daddy...I want it! Please give it to me, daddy..." Amy cried, continuing to thrust her spasming cunt up and down on his throbbing penis with increasing fury as she realized he was close, too.

Steve let out a huge groan and felt his loins explode, sending a mighty surge of hot cum rocketing up his straining shaft, deep into his daughter's cunt.

"Oh, yes, daddy...give it to me...give it to me..." Amy moaned as she felt her father's penis pulse within her belly and the liquid fire of his boiling cum flooded the deepest recesses of her vagina. "Ohhh! Ohhh, yes...ohhhh, yes!" she cried as the throbbing and pulsing of her father's penis and the searing flood of his hot sperm deep inside her cunt touched off yet another peak to her own orgasm even as the one she was already having still continued.

Steve's head lolled to the side and he saw his wife's body thrashing and writhing, her butt bouncing up and down. He heard a loud grunt from his son and he saw the boy's penis pop free of his mother's vagina, spewing a stream of thick, white semen up across her heaving belly.

Anne grabbed the boy's spurting organ and pumped it as it spewed out another stream of jiz onto her stomach, then she quickly inserted it back into her cunt and wrapped her arms around his back, pulling him down onto her body and holding him tightly until they both finished their mutual orgasm.