Bad Apple

Story Info
A universally adored and PG (fictional) celebrity does porn.
6.2k words
4.44
4.5k
4
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 1:

Every three months or so Bad Apple, a niche but immensely profitable porn company, would release a free livestream to showcase their newest talent. It began as a legal requirement to show the willingness of their actresses due to the intense themes of their scenes. But Vella, Bad Apple's shrewd director, turned these legal interviews into a series called the Garden that the viewers hungrily tuned in for.

Of course, these were never mainstream events. Porn was still a guilty pleasure for most and Bad Apple's catalog put the emphasis on guilty. The livestream that would break worldwide streaming records, rocket Bad Apple into the Fortune 500 and change what it meant to be mainstream forever began like any other live stream in the series.

The video slowly counted down, a small logo of a snake biting an apple in its lower right corner. When the timer faded away it showed a cozy hotel room and the most adored woman in the world sitting on a leather couch.

Angela Adriani, the 'Angel' of Pop, waved and gave the camera a gorgeous smile as the show began. She was the absolute picture of professional grace. Only her super fans would recognize the way she crossed her legs was a nervous tic of hers or notice that her breathing was just a little faster, a little shallower than normal.

No one needs an introduction as to who this woman is, but the video provides one regardless. Vella's voice comes in from off-screen, "Good afternoon everyone and welcome to the Garden. Today's guest is...well, why don't you introduce yourself to everyone watching you at home? Tell us your name and what you do for a living."

Vella's voice is humming with a barely repressed laugh at asking the famed woman such a basic question.

Angela licks her lips, takes a deep breath and then announces, "Hello, everyone! I'm Angela Adriana."

A graphic fades in on the right-side of the video. Like every other guest on this show it shows a picture of Adriana smiling as she holds up her ID and then a contract. One difference, however, is that it also shows a screenshot of a tweet that went live on all of Angela's social media right as the show started. It's a link to the livestream and confirmation that it's really her.

"Some of you might've seen me in person not too long ago on my Starlight tour! Thank you again for coming to see me in concert, traveling the world and getting to sing for you all was amazing!" The graphic changes to show her lighting up the stage in stadiums around the world, all packed to the brim with adoring fans.

"Or maybe you saw me ham it up on the big screen!" She giggles, adding a bit of warm, natural charm to her polished persona that fans ate up, "It still doesn't feel real sometimes, walking with the heroes I read comics about as a kid!"

The graphic changes again, showing a still of her as an elegant and more tastefully clothed Emma Frost. The tasteful beauty was a miracle of the costuming department given both the character's history and Angela's naturally massive chest. Her portrayal quickly became the canonical standard for the character and sparked what many called the Diamond Age of the MCU.

Chapter 2:

Vella's smooth tones seep back into the scene as the graphic fades away and the camera focuses in on the current Angela. "You're obviously a woman of many talents! So, tell us, what are you here to do today?"

Through sheer instinct, Angela's bright publicity smile starts to form on her face before she freezes and bites down on her lip. She takes another deep breath as she nervously runs her hands up and down the fabric of her skirt a few times. Vella patiently waits.

Finally Angela looks straight at the camera and speaks again with a smile that lights up her eyes, "I'm here to shoot a porno."

Vella lets out a warm, scandalized laugh as though she didn't know exactly how she wanted this interview to play out. It was a laugh that Angela couldn't help but join in on as Vella exclaimed, "A porno!?"

"Now," Vella goes on, "maybe it's best if you explained it because I'm honestly still a little confused. You've got Grammys, Emmys and fangirl armies. You're on the top of Forbes' 30 under 30. And despite having a body that could tempt the stars out of the sky, you've somehow managed a reputation so squeaky clean I'm surprised Purell hasn't offered you a sponsorship."

Angela, who'd been nodding along with a smile interjects with a laugh, "Well, actually they did reach out. We thought it'd be bad for our image due to some of their factory conditions."

Vella laughs again,"Angela! That's exactly what I mean! You have the world at your fingertips. All around the world little girls dress up as you for halloween and dream of following in your footsteps. Tell us the truth. Is this some elaborate prank? Why else would you throw all of that away to do porn? Can you make sense of that for me?"

Angela looks down for a moment as a bright red blush warms her cheeks. She tucks a strand of blonde hair behind her ear and the camera zooms in to show the blush burning her ears too.

"Well," Angela begins, "it all started late one night when I was on tour. I was, ah, well a little pent up so I decided to put on some porn and you know...handle it."

"All alone?" Vella joked, "Mm, there's plenty of male fans out there who I'm sure are heartbroken they didn't get a chance to help you out."

A strange mixture of guilt and excitement burned behind Angela's eyes as she replied, "Well, I'm sure I can make it up to them."

Then the world class celebrity continued, her words a lot more self-assured now, "It was mostly softcore stuff at first. But that stopped being able to do the job pretty fast. I'd be up all night on the tour bus, right on the edge, but still scouring the internet for hours for something that spoke to that side of me, that scratched that itch, that'd let me cum."

She practically had to force that filthy word out of her mouth. It strained against every bit of training and self-control she'd learned over years of being in the spotlight. But when she finally forced it out Vella and the staff behind the cameras didn't react at all. The world didn't end. Angela's shoulders visibly relaxed.

Vella let her process the relief of letting her filthy thoughts out for a moment before asking, "Now you're a smart girl who knows her way around the internet. You even graduated from an Ivy League if I remember right. Why was it so hard for you to find porn you liked?"

Angela blushed again but responded without hesitation, "At first it wasn't hard at all. I was even a little overwhelmed by just how much I could watch. But eventually I became obsessed with more extreme fantasies. Rough sex. Blackmail. Rape scenes. Finding quality scenes like that turned out to be pretty hard."

"But," Vella interjected, " you did find them?"

Angela nodded, "Thanks to you really. Bad Apple quickly became the only site I watched."

That endorsement alone would have been enough to make Vella millions and start an absolute frenzy online. But Vella just let it pass on by so it didn't get in the way of the real excitement.

Angela continued, "I saw these scenes of women having their lives torn apart but, at the same time, having this look of absolute ecstasy on their face as they get fucked."

The blonde was clearly enjoying the feeling of having these taboo, PR nightmare words casually rolling over her tongue. Her phone was exploding with messages from her agent but of course she was a professional and made sure to turn it off. "I fantasized about being those women. Until, one night, the fantasy didn't feel like enough. I was on the edge for hours trying to find the perfect video. Instead I, uhm, I found your contact information on the site for new applicants. I sent you a message, letting you know who I was, and asked to talk."

"And how did it feel when you hit send on that text?" Vella asked.

"The moment I hit send?" Angela let out a wistful sigh, "I had the biggest orgasm of my life."

"Do you remember what we talked about? Well, after you managed to convince me you weren't someone playing a prank?" Vella continued.

"Yes, you told me about all the plans you had for my debut," the star replied.

"And, remind me, did you turn down any of those plans?" Vella asked.

"No. I wanted to do all of them. I even suggested a few additions of my own." Angela's gaze was firmly fixed on the camera.

Vella laughed, "Well, you do love to go above and beyond in everything you do after all. So you came here today, knowing exactly what would happen and exactly what you would be doing?"

"Yes." Angela licked her lips and added, "I can't wait."

"So. Shall we begin?"

Angela nodded and the camera moved again to better frame her top half.

Chapter 3:

"Now, why don't we start by giving the people watching at home something you've worked

very hard to keep from them for a long time?" Vella began.

Angela seemed to know where this was going. She began nervously running her hands over her skirt again in anticipation.

"I'm talking of course about that absolutely ridiculous chest of yours. Just to quell the rumors, those aren't implants right?" Vella asked, coaxing an answer out of the star.

Angela shook her head, "No, they're completely natural. Honestly I considered having them reduced but, well, surgery makes me a little scared."

Vella's warm laugh filled the air again, "My, my. Well they say that God gives with both hands and he certainly gave you more than just one handful~"

Angela giggled as Vella continued, "I could understand why a reduction would be convenient. Keeping them hidden has given you a lot of trouble when it comes to keeping that pure, pg-13 aura. You've never taken nudes to keep them from leaking. Your wardrobe department works miracles to keep you tastefully covered up and supported. You've even gone so far as to never wear a bikini despite your love of coastal living. It must have been hard doing all that just to cover up your natural assets."

Angela agrees with a sigh and a nod. With every inconvenience Vella lists off her shoulders sag just a bit more.

"In fact," Vella continued, "the only controversy you ever faced was when 'your' topless photos were being spread around the internet. It caused quite a stir until it was discovered that they were faked by a male fan of yours. If I remember correctly your legal and PR teams were quick to make an example of him. He was fired from his job after public outcry and you're poised to be awarded nearly a million dollars in damages once the legal battle wraps up. How is that legal battle going, by the by?"

"Actually," Angela replied, fidgeting in her seat, "the paperwork was completed today to dismiss the court case."

"Oh, really?" Vella said in mock surprise, "I assume there was some technicality or the like that got the case thrown out?"

The star shook her head, "I personally requested that the case be dismissed. Well, technically it was just settled out of court and I gave him a check as an apology for the legal fees and trouble it caused him."

"Hmm," Vella said, "and why did you feel you had to apologize to him? He caused you a fair amount of public humiliation. He tarnished your reputation. He turned you into a sexual object. These are all statements made by your PR team."

Angela nodded, "Well, since then I've felt that he wasn't...wrong to do that. I mean, I wouldn't be hiding my breasts so much if I didn't know my fans really wanted to see them. He just gave people what they wanted. And..even while my team was suing him and speaking out against him...I would occasionally read the comments under the pictures he posted."

"And why would you do that? I imagine all of them must have been incredibly sexual, even demeaning towards you." Vella asked.

Angela bit her lip and answered, "Some nights, before I found Bad Apple, they helped me cum when nothing else would."

Vella hummed understandingly, "I see. So your fans were happier because of what he did. You were able to overcome your frustrations because of what he did. So when you saw how your management team was hurting him, how did you feel?"

Angela shrugged and looked away for a moment, "Guilty. Honestly even when I ended the case and cut him that check I didn't think it was enough. So I, well, I actually offered him one more thing.."

"O-oh?" Vella said, a rar bit of genuine surprise in her voice.

"I could tell he was still upset. He'd taken the check, gritted his teeth and promised he wouldn't do it again. I, well, I told him a few of the things I just told you. And I offered to meet him later this week and let him take those pictures he faked for real. They'd be exclusive for him to do whatever he wanted."

Vella erupted into a delighted giggle. Angela really was as perfect for this as she was at everything else.

"I see," she said once she'd quickly controlled herself, "well I think it's only right to make amends and properly apologize. But I wonder how 'exclusive' those shots will really feel given what you've come here to do tonight?"

Angela flushed for a moment before she collected herself and honestly replied, "Well, if he doesn't feel it's enough I'd be happy to find a better way to apologize."

Vella hums with satisfaction before moving back on script, "I'm sure you will! But before that, let's focus on your debut here. Why don't you start by taking your shirt off and finally showing everyone what you've been holding back all these years?"

Vella nods and grabs the base of her shirt, slowly peeling up to reveal her hips, her stomach, the first hint of her sweater stretching breasts. And then she stops. She's taking deep, focusing breaths. She's re-adjusting her grip. She's hesitating.

Vella's voice rings out, "Wait. Stop."

Now it was Angela's turn to be surprised by the director going off-script.

"Angela," Vella said in a comforting but firm voice, "All you've done, all that you've said, your PR team can sweep under the rug in a month and you can laugh about it on late night tv. You can stop now if you want. I'll be perfectly satisfied with the glowing endorsement you've given my company and the chance to chat. Everyone has a little bad girl streak."

Angela flushes and peers down at her hands on her shirt like she's peering over the edge of a cliff.

"But," Vella continues, "once the shirt comes off it'll be on camera forever. All that work to de-sexualize that body of yours will go out the window. Are you sure you want to do this? If you do, your sexuality will be a part of your image forever."

Angela lets out one last breath and then pulls off her shirt with one dramatic pull. Her massive breasts bounce from the motion as the camera zooms in to capture every last detail. Her shoulders fully relax as she arches her back to give the camera a better view, no longer slouched like they were before. The camera, despite the zoom, keeps enough of her head in frame to highlight the dazzling smile on her face.

Vella claps her hands together and announces, "Alright then. Welcome to the Bad Apple family, Angela!"

Chapter 4:

When the camera finally zooms back out Vella says, "Mm, the real things are even more impressive than the fakes. Don't all of you at home agree? I'm sure that Angela's first scene partner will appreciate them. He's a very special guest, and one that Angela was very eager to give her professional first time to."

Angela's cheeks and ears burn up in a blush again as she looks away from the camera for the first time since she started showing off her tits.

Vella continues, "Before we invite him on I'd like to remind everyone at home of a little story. Just one year ago the news was absolutely feverish about a man who was stalking Angela. Now, a celebrity of her stature always attracts some ravenous fans, but this man was dangerous."

Angela's excited, trembling breaths were a lot easier to notice now that her naked breasts jiggled in response.

"Angela had caught the attention of a convicted sex offender. He didn't take no for an answer. He harassed her online. He followed her every time she set foot out of her home. Eventually, he even broke into her home," Vella's voice dripped with the drama of a true crime podcast.

Angela's long legs rubbed against each other on the couch on that last line.

"Who knows what this man would have done if he wasn't caught by the strong, young,

handsome and single guard that caught the stalker trying to creep into Angela's tour bus while she was defenselessly sleeping inside. Thanks to his attentiveness and bravery they were able to secure a restraining order against this stalker and keep him scared enough to maintain his distance unless he wanted to face the complete fury of Angela's legal team now that they knew his name and face," Vella finished.

Angela looked offscreen shortly before Vella clapped her hands and introduced the man who walked into frame.

"So, with that in mind, allow me to introduce the man that Angela is so eager to perform with tonight."

The man, just barely old enough to be Angela's father, sat down next to Angela with a pleased grin on his face. The stagelight glinted off the sweat on his out of shape body. Scraps of loose hair decomposed on his head. His beady eyes were glued to Angela's naked chest.

"Allow me to introduce Angela's stalker~" Vella said with a giddy glee.

"Of course," the director quickly added, "shooting a scene in the bounds of a restraining order would be tough to choreograph even for me! The stars wouldn't even be able to touch! Tell us Angela, should we be worried about that?"

The stalker's grin falters. Just for a moment.

Angela shakes her head as she picks her gaze up to look at her stalker's manic face just a few feet away from her own, "Since I knew who my partner would be I went to the court myself and I made sure the restraining order was torn up."

The man looks around, his eyes stopping nervously for a moment on a few points behind the camera.

"So you had the restraining order removed because you wanted him to be allowed to get close to you. Close enough to touch?" Vella prompted.

"That's right. He can..." Angela confirmed, "he can be as close as he wants to be now."

That's enough to push the man forward. He brings his eyes back to Angela's massive chest and greedily reaches forward to grab at her tits. His hands are clumsy as he greedily gets his fill. Angela lets out a gasp but doesn't pull away.

Vella breathes a fake sigh of relief as though this were still a normal conversation, "Ah, that makes things so much easier! But, that still begs the question, why did you want this man to be your partner in your very first porno? I seem to remember offering you your pick of quite a few studs, isn't that right?"

She nods and faces the camera again, her face occasionally twisting in gasps or moans that break through her professional demeanor. The camera focuses on her until the stalker is only seen by the hands that grope and pull on her while she talks.

"Well...you mentioned that he had broken into my home. My team and the police only suspected but...ah...I knew it was him because he, a-ah, left pictures behind."

"Pictures? Of what exactly?" Vella asked innocently.

"Of himself. He was naked...in my home...rubbing his cock all over my things. My pillow. My clothes. My trophies..." Angela said.

"I see, that must have been very shocking! But, hmm, now why do you say only you knew for certain it was him?" Vella asked.

Angela looked down for a moment, "Because I didn't show the photos to anyone else. I kept them to myself..."

"And why would you do that? Did you have some special plan to catch him with these photos? Maybe you were embarrassed to see him defile your things and didn't want anyone to know that sordid detail?" Vella said, offering reasonable options.

12