Bad Apple

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Angela shook her head, "I...I kept them because I couldn't get them out of my head. I liked to...ah...look at them while I watched porn at home. I'd carry my laptop over to wherever it was he took the picture. Sometimes I'd take whatever he rubbed his cock on and..mm...rub myself with it while I was watching porn..."

"My," Vella said, "the way you say it it almost sounds like something in these photos made you a little obsessed with him. Tell me, what was it that made you so fascinated with him? With your stalker?"

Angela let out a light moan, "It was his cock. It looked amazing in those pictures...whenever I imagined myself in the porn...I imagined it was his incredible cock."

The camera panned back just in time to reveal a cocky grin dominating the stalker's face.

Vella clapped her hands together, "Oh my, that's quite the compliment! I think we'll have to see for ourselves. Would you like to finally see it in person?"

Angela readily nodded.

"Excuse me-" Vella caught herself, "ah, right let's keep your real name our little secret for now, Mr. Stalker. Could you strip down and let us see what we're working with."

The stalker took his hands off Angela's chest, stood up and quickly did just that. His smug grin got even wider as he dropped his pants and Angela let out a mix between a moan and a squeak when she was finally face to face with it. He was already rock hard and twitching. A bit of drool dripped from both him and his cock.

Angela's eyes were locked on his cock while he got a view of her beneath him and the camera caught the entire scene.

Chapter 5:

"Perfect," Vella said as Angela stroked the leftover length of her Stalker's cock. The rest was stretching out her mouth as she did her best to suck on the massive thing despite her inexperience.

Angela had stripped completely naked now, just like her stalker. Her thighs were soaked in the mess caused by her own pussy that was only getting wetter as she sucked.

"Keep that rhythm. Good. Bounce a bit on your knees to make those tits of yours jiggle." Vella continued leading her through, but Angela was a quick learner. Her knees scraped on the floor with the vigorous motion but she didn't complain. She kept her eyes focused on either her stalker or the camera based on Vella's instructions and her breasts, only recently exposed for the first time, were bouncing in a hypnotizing rhythm whenever the video of her blowjob swapped to the second camera.

The only thing that was lacking was how deep she was able to get. She took it as deep as she could, until tears were just starting to form like Vella told her and then an inch beyond that point just because she wanted to. But talent couldn't replace practice in everything.

"Make sure you swirl your tongue around the head of his cock every time you come back up. He'll like that," Vella suggested and by the way the Stalker let out a sudden moan it was obvious Angela had immediately followed the advice.

Another camera confirmed it, zooming in close enough to see the pink of her tongue rolling around the cock in her mouth.

"You know, this position is probably a little uncomfortable," Vella said with a touch of worry as Angela's knees banged against the floor again.

"Let your Stalker, mm, your scene partner sit down and take a rest while you wrap those tits around his cock," Vella instructed.

The two of them started to move towards the couch again. When Angela almost stood up Vella simply said, "You'd look good crawling over to him on your hands and knees."

It wasn't an instruction but Angela sunk back down and crawled. The camera showed her from the stalker's point of view as her tits swung from side to side as she slowly made her way over with an eager smile on her face. Then it swapped to her backside. Paparazzis would have killed for a simple upskirt shot just a day ago and now the whole world was seeing her naked ass bent over and crawling.

When she arrived Vella told her how to wrap her tits around his cock.

"That's right. Now put lots of pressure on both sides. Make it feel like he's fucking your tits. Nice, even strokes. Mm, don't cover your nipples, the camera likes to see that."

Angela followed Vella's instructions to the letter. Despite her massive chest a fair amount of cock still poked out from between her mounds, even on the upswing.

"Mm, it's a good thing your partner's so big. Most cocks wouldn't look good at all in a titjob scene with you." Vella mentioned.

Without being told, Angela leaned forward, giving the cock a grateful kiss. She was always great at going off script. Her fans loved talking about how some of her movie's most iconic scenes were her own off the cuff decisions.

"It's a little advanced so you don't have to. But you can suck it if you want while you titfuck him. It looks great on camera," Vella mentioned while Angela's lips were still pressed to her stalker's cock.

The side camera got a great view as Angela practically made out with the tip of his dick while she gave his shaft a titjob.

Chapter 6:

"Okay, that should be long enough," Vella declared as Angela gently sucked and licked her stalker's heavy balls.

His heavy cock was resting on her face. It was still hard but it'd stopped twitching. Angela still hadn't learned how to keep her scene partner from cumming before the right moment so Vella had to walk her through calming his cock down after he'd gotten too close.

"Now, Mr. Stalker," Vella said in a rare instruction to the man, "take her to the bed."

There was nothing gentle or graceful about the way Angela found herself dragged to the bed. The video swapped over to the bedside camera just as Angela had been tossed onto it.

"Wait," Vella's commanding voice came through just as the man's cock and stomach were barely in frame.

"Angela," Vella said, "spread your legs for him. Hook your hands below the knees and lift them up and to the side, so there's plenty of room between and your butt is just slightly off the mattress. That's the most comfortable position."

Angela did as Vella asked but let out a strained gasp once she was in it. A brief look of confusion spread across her face before Vella added, "Well, more comfortable for him to fuck you at least. His first time inside you should feel perfect if you're like this. He'll probably even be able to get it all the way in. Of course I can show you another position if you-"

Angela feverishly shook her head and spoke to Vella though she was still looking at the cock in front of her. "I can...I want to do this one..."

"Alright," Vella said, "we'll start on your cue then. Invite him in."

The camera swapped to a head-on view to mimic the Stalker's pov as Angela licked her lips, spread her legs just a little further despite her shaky grip and begged, "I want you to fuck me."

The stalker tore forward like a rabid animal. He furiously pumped his cock into her. The mattress shook. Angela squealed and screamed as she was taken. Her stalker groaned as he finally got to ravage the object of his obsessions. Angela never let go of her legs, keeping them spread and keeping her body in the perfect position to take his cock.

The video continued like this for a while until the man's breathing started to get just a bit ragged. Only then did the audio mixing change a bit to allow Vella's voice to still be clearly heard, "Well, it looks like Angela's latest career as a porn star is a bright one~ Oh that's right we have a few more surprises about that which you should know about. I'd let her explain herself but"

"A-ahh...f-fuck meee...fuck meeee...I'm so so-rry it t-took this..loooongg.." Angela screamed, her professional demeanor replaced for raw, unconstrained emotion.

Vella chuckled, "As you can see she's a little busy. Now, Angela told me that she wanted to do something special to apologize to her Stalker for the grief her security and legal team caused him, and to thank him for helping her make her debut. And so, after looking over some of his old messages to her back when he harassed her online, she decided to stop taking her birth control!"

Just as Vella finished announcing that the Stalker buried his cock into Angela. He groaned in triumph and his legs shook. His balls contracted as he twitched over and over again, completely soaking Angela's womb with the cum he'd been saving for her.

He collapses and then rolls over on the bed. Sweat cascades down his forehead as he wheezes for breath, a wide grin on his face.

The camera zooms in on Angela, her own body coated in sweat and her thighs a drenched mess of her own wetness and her stalker's cum. Her heavy panting makes her chest rise up and down invitingly.

"So, Angela," Vella asks, "how did it feel to shoot your first porno, knowing that everyone around the world will get to see this?"

Despite everything it's this question that makes her blush. Her lips curl up into a wry smile and she responds between breaths, "A-amazing. It felt amazing. Th-thank you so much for helping me...make this...happen..."

"You've had a long and amazing career selling out concerts, inspiring fans and playing a powerful telepath in movies. Is there anything in your career that felt better than taking your stalker's load into your fertile womb?" Vella asked.

"No," Angela says without even considering it. Then, her eyes widening in realization at her own answer she adds, "This is the best I've ever felt."

The camera backs away and Vella speaks to the audience again, "Normally we'd pay our

new talent about three to five thousand dollars for a scene like that. But not only did Angela agree to do this scene for free, she's agreed to do a multi-scene deal completely for free. No upfront payment, no proceeds, even the rights to her image belong entirely to Bad Apple. She insisted that she wanted absolutely nothing."

In the background Angela's stamina recovers before her stalker. She turns in the bed and though it's hazy and unfocused on video her head obviously begins bobbing up and down around her stalker's crotch.

"Of course, not all of our stars today have the massive hoard of wealth required to do this kind've work completely for free. So Mr. Stalker will of course be paid, his identity will continue to be protected here, and Angela's estate will be contractually obligated to fund any and all legal defense for any future sex-crime cases he may find himself in." Vella continued.

In the background the stalker starts to move. He grabs Angela's head and starts forcing it up and down faster, occasionally holding her down. Angela is never seen struggling.

"And, just between you and me," Vella adds with a stage whisper, "just before the shoot I saw Angela pass him another gift. It looked a lot like the key to her home. As for what she wants him to do with that...well...I'm sure he's an imaginative man who can come up with plenty."

The camera finally refocuses on the background action. The video clearly shows the stalker pulling Angela off his cock. A trail of saliva connecting her lips to his dick for a moment before he pushes her onto all fours and starts fucking her from behind.

"Thank you for watching everyone, we hope you've enjoyed our latest livestream and the debut of Bad Apple's latest talent. Make sure to stay tuned, there's plenty of content to come" Vella signs off.

The audio mixing changes again for the last few moments of the video. The sound of Angela's stalker slamming into her ass while he brutally fucks her can be clearly heard despite her constant moans.

The camera gets an amazing view of her bent forward, her breasts swaying with every thrust. Her Stalker wraps her blonde hair around his fist and pulls back her head back, giving everyone watching a clear view of her eyes staring directly into the camera as he buries himself into the hilt. He moans in delight as he cums inside her once again. Her tongue hangs out of her mouth as she orgasms in front of the whole world.

The stream ends. Right on time. Same as always. Nothing will be the same after this.

Epilogue:

Months later, Angela's face is on the cover of People magazine. It's a rather in depth look at her changing trajectory. Despite the events at Bad Apple and the various films she's released since then, once the smoke cleared her grip on the public consciousness hadn't faded.

She was still, in many ways, a mainstream figure though the definition of mainstream had certainly changed.

She was met with outcry, boycotts, a barrage of interviews of close 'friends' trying their best to distance herself from her. But when her next concert came it was filled to bursting. When the second part of her movie was released it broke box office records for weeks straight.

When her next porno came out, a few daytime talk shows talked about her being able to completely deepthroat her stalker's cock and what an improvement that was for her. Not all talk shows did of course, most refused to talk about her at all for fear of losing advertisers. Those shows would not be among those to gain record ratings. They would join in and be very talkative about her first time doing anal when her third porno was released.

Her topless shots were considered quaint compared to the hardcore porn she was already participating in. Because they were so, relatively, tame he was able to pocket a sizable fortune by displaying them as tasteful art and selling them to galleries around the world. Not nearly as much as he would have made had she not done porn before he could get his pictures but he never complained.

After all, he was possibly the one man in the world who could text Angela's number and expect to immediately receive a new topless photo. This was a great source of fun for him when she stood up to deliver her acceptance speech for her latest Grammy and suddenly felt an incoming text vibrating her phone.

Angela's career and her reputation had undeniably changed. However the fact that nothing even adjacent to the entertainment industry could survive while ignoring her may never change. She was a force of nature.

No longer a pure, pg-13 star her fan-meets are met with a considerable amount more men looking for a chance to talk dirty to or grab a handful of the star.

Granted those meet-ups may be put on hold in a few months if the photos in the article, with red circles over her growing baby bump, are any indication.

Women still aspired to be her, though the new design for her Emma Frost costume was primarily worn by those with the ample cleavage it was made in mind with.

Finally, many of her concerts during her new Moonlight tour found themselves with a strange new tradition. Women who'd had restraining orders set against stalkers were willingly tearing up their restraining orders if their stalker could secure a ticket for them.

When asked to acknowledge this trend, Angela paused her next concert and asked everyone who was there thanks to a stalker who bought them their ticket to show their appreciation during the next song. The jumbotron then spent the next song jumping between different stalkers being blown in their seats. Lawsuits were issued but Angela's legal team made sure that no one at her concerts ever faced consequences and so this became a tradition at nearly every concert from then on.

12