Bad Bad Luck

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You're already so wet," He says sliding his finger in and out of me.

I knew I was already wet and him pointing it out adds to my shame, but all I could do was moan in reply. His finger feels so good sliding in and out of me and I can't deny I am aching for more. He slides another finger into me and I whimper and groan.

"You like this don't you?" He asks, "I knew you were a slut the minute I saw you walk in. I could tell you weren't wearing a bra."

He slides his fingers in and out of me faster. I raise my head to try and catch my breath, but he spanks my ass with his free hand making me yelp in pain. I lower my head back to the desk panting. I could feel my orgasm approaching, the feeling between my legs building until I can't hold back. His thick fingers sliding in and out of me faster and faster.

"Ooooooh fuuuuuck!" I moan as I cum on his fingers, "Uuuuuungh god!"

I cum hard and buck against his fingers. Officer Martinez places his hand on the small of my back holding me in place as his fingers continuing their assault. I shudder and sigh heavily as my orgasm subsides. Officer Martinez slows then stops his fingers, he leans forward and presses his wet fingers to my lips my tongue move to meet his fingers instinctively and I taste myself on his fingers. He presses his finger past my lips and I suck them clean.

"Good girl," he says approvingly, "I'm glad I came to work today."

Officer Martinez straightens himself and moves behind me again. I hear the chink of keys and a belt buckle, then the rustling of clothes. I know what is coming next and I brace myself. I feel the head of his cock press against my wet pussy and I whimper in anticipation. At that moment I realize I haven't seen his cock, I noticed the bulge in his slacks for sure and it looked massive. I feel myself growing more and more nervous as he slides the thick tip of his cock up and down my slit coating it in my juices. He presses forward letting the tip spread my lips slightly.

"Are you ready for this?" He asks almost gently, "I will stop if you want me to."

I was surprised by this, and I wasn't sure how to respond. I thought I was being forced into this. Suddenly I was confused. A million thoughts were running through my mind, and I was trying to make sense of this all when I was broken from my thoughts.

"Are you ok?" Officer Martinez asks he slowly pulls back, "If you want me to stop,"

"No, please I just," I say as I press my ass back against him, "I just, I don't know, but please I want it. Please fuck me."

Officer Martinez growls and presses the head of his cock into me as deep as he can, but even as wet as I am, I'm too tight, he has to pull back and slide more in.

"Ughn fuck!" I gasp, "It's so big!"

"You're so fucking tight," Officer Martinez grunts, "It feels amazing"

I blush and lower my head to the desk, and he keeps thrusting back and forth forcing more of his thick cock deeper and deeper into me. I look back to see how much more there was when I feel another orgasm hit me like a bolt of lightning I shudder hard against the table.

"I'm cumming!" I practically scream as my body shakes.

"Good girl, cum on my big cock," He says, "It's only halfway in, I can't wait to give you the rest."

He slides deeper and deeper into me while I shudder and writhe on his cock. He picks up his pace shoving more and more of his cock into me. It feels like it takes forever for me to finally feel his balls press against my clit. Once he is fully inside me, he stops and holds it there. I'd never felt a cock so deep inside me before. It hurts but feels amazing. I wriggle my hips against him savoring the feeling.

"Are you ready?" He asks.

"Yessss," I nod.

Suddenly he grips my hips tight and starts fucking me deep and hard with full long strokes. Sliding every inch of his thick shaft slowly out of me leaving just the tip before forcing it back in. He repeats this motion over and over and all I can do was whimper in response as he fucks me as I've never experienced before. He starts thrusting faster and faster building a steady rhythm. I am lost in the complete pleasure of it all when he reaches forward and grabs the chain of the handcuffs. He pulls me up and back making me arch my back while he shoves his cock into me as deep and he can. He holds me like that keeping his cock deep pulling out only slightly now using short fast thrusts making my big tits bounce with each short but powerful thrust. His cock feels huge and thick and I can feel it stretching me in a painful yet pleasurable way I'd never felt before. I am moaning continuously as I wonder to myself how I'd gotten so lucky to experience this pleasure.

"I don't think I can hold back much longer," I hear Officer Martinez grunt from behind me.

"Cum, ugnh fuck, please cum inside me," was I could moan in response, "oooooh fuck do it please."

He releases the cuffs and grips my hips again, he starts pounding into me deep and fast our bodies slapping together as another orgasm builds inside me. He is relentless and I feel my knees shaking.

Uuuuuunnnnghghhhh OoooooH Fuck! Fuck Fuck Oh God! " I scream in pleasure as the most intense orgasm I've ever felt crashes into me like a tidal wave, "I'M CUMMMMMMIIIIING!!"

Officer Martinez just groans long and loud as I feel his cock throbbing and pulsing inside me then he unload his hot cum deep inside me. He keeps thrusting into me until he is completely spent. He collapses on top of me both of us panting. My pussy twitching around his thick still throbbing shaft. Officer Martinez slowly raises himself off of me and slowly slides his cock out of me. Still breathing heavily he grabs his keys and unlocked my handcuffs. I stand up, rub my sore wrists, and look at him. He is still wearing his shirt, but his pants are off and his cock is half hard and pulsing, shiny with our combined juices. Before I could stop myself I drop to my knees and greedily suck him clean, tasting myself again. He moans and places his hand on my head letting me bob back and forth on his shaft for a moment before pulling away. A line of drool leads from my lips to his cock and I use the back of my hand to wipe it away. He looks at me awkwardly and it seems that neither of us knows what to do next.

"Ummm thank you, I uh don't know what came over me," He says breaking the silence, "I'm sorry. You are ummm free to go miss."

I look at him, then shake myself out of the daze and just nod. I quickly pull up my jeans and pull down my shirt. I fixed myself the best I can and grab my stuff. As I turn to leave Officer Martinez grabs my arm stopping me. He hands me his card and asks me to call him. I look down at the card then back up at him. I put his card into my bag and I leave the store. I am already pulling into my parking space when I realize I'm home. I sit in my car for a minute before reaching down and looking at the card.

Manuel Martinez

Loss Prevention Officer

I look at the card a few more moments, put it back into my bag, and walk to my apartment. Once inside I drop my stuff walk to my bedroom and flop onto the bed. I sigh heavily close my eyes and drift off to sleep.


12