Bad Behavior

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Anne, I can't believe they did this to you?"

"Well you're not gonna like this, one boy that kind of looked like a redneck, moved in close to the front, right next to me, and my gawd he announced to everyone that he had a battery shaver in his truck. Then he was like 'if she ain't shaved! We can do it right here!'"

"Did anyone tell him to fuck off?"

"Not really hon, they all went nuts, they loved the idea, it's like they were all ready to shave me!"

"I can't let them fucking get away with this!" Honestly though, my cock was excruciatingly hard hearing about a bunch of frats wanting to shave my wife. So I started to aggressively pump into Anne, thrusting my hips, she started flexing and squeezing me, and I finally couldn't hold on, I completely blew my enormous load into her.

After recalibrating from my orgasm I began venting my rage and plotting my revenge out loud - the hatchet looked real sharp; I relaxed next to Anne. But son of a bitch, that god forsaken image of a fitness expert ganged up on, started to overcome me all over again. I quickly went erect and fully aroused. I got back on top of Anne's sexy athletic body and pushed my cock back into her. I had to get Anne off anyways, but mostly I didn't want my pleasure to end imagining so much bad behavior.

Here's how the rest of this humiliating scene played out on my wife:

Finally Kevin announced, "At the count of three lift her dress boys! One, two..." At the three count Anne felt certain they would end the prank and let her go, but no way, the crowd screamed "three" and Brad and Brian snapped up Anne's dress while Muscles and Bubba kept her pinned to the wall. In unison the entire mob of brats looked to one another: "Yeah!! She's completely SHAVED!!"

The whole football team started applauding, high fiving and clapping. Anne was completely showing before their eyes. She again tried to squirm out of their grip thinking they might let her go. Instead Muscles and Bubba repositioned and kept their humiliated MILF completely pinned to the wall, exposed for the bawdy college boys to look her over and brag about what they were seeing!

In the middle of such a sexual frenzy Kevin yelled, "Who wants to check out her ass?!!"

Anne's heart started to race. Everything became a blur. She immediately started pleading with Bubba and Muscles: "NO, NO; please guys; please DON"T do this to me! You've already tricked me on the dance floor! Please not my behind!"

Again her pleading went unheard. Bubba and Muscles kept her outstretched arms held tight and took their time turning her backside around on full display (I guess they really did like to torture her.). Her dress still held up by Brad and Brian keeping her stripped pussy completely exposed. Anne was in complete shock. She has always been very sensitive when I try to scan her bare behind. Now she was held against her will while a football team cheered and closely examined her backside.

Her favourite, Kevin, commented on the nice curve and arch where her back meets her perfect ass. "Must be all those squats paying off," he noticed.

Brad and Brian made lewd comments bugging her about anal sex! Then everyone was asking if she does anal?

At this point Anne figured they would definitely end the pranking and let her go.

But then some of the boys started to yell for a titty show! Anne felt her face turn another shade red.

Then all at once as they chanted for her "tits" something changed in her favour. Anne felt warmth come over her. Like a sexual tingling moving down her spine. While the boys turned aggressive calling for a "titty show" Anne told me it was as if she finally had power over her tormentors! As if there was safety in her vulnerable position of bondage, watching drunk young football players, lust over her curvaceous body. As Muscles and Bubba held her firmly in place, two more holding down her legs, Anne said she felt a wild sense of sexual freedom!

At this point I was throbbing hard inside of Anne. Completely caught up in every word coming from her tender voice, anticipating the next, still angry though and wanting to take some rage out on those boys. But damn, what an image, my wife's perfect ass, curved hips, tight flat stomach, shaved pussy, and full chest, all of it completely vulnerable and on display.

Anne got into their prank, looked to her main tormentors Kevin, Brad and Brian, and begged like a distressed damsel: "Please don't let them do this to me! Why are you doing this to me? No guys please, please; I'm begging you don't let this happen to me!"

They of course paid no attention. And slowly Muscles and Bubba turned Anne back around and once more up against the wall.

Brad and Brian still holding her short baby doll dress rolled up to her super lean waist - keeping her exposed. A bully in the crowd yelled, "Let's see those beautiful titties!" "She has perfect breasts," another boasted.

Now one by one those young brats took turns pulling on the upper front of my wife's dress to grab a peak at her chest. Anne had a strapless bra that was easily pulled down over her full chest revealing her hardened nipples! She told me she thought they were going to leave her wearing nothing on but bracelets and necklaces!

A couple of young brats moved in, one pulled out her spaghetti straps to sneak a peak, "hey Kenny, come here check out her nipples, she's loving this attention." The other gently pulled on her left nipple sending a chilled sensation through her body. "Yeah look how horned up she is!"

Kevin moved in close and rubbed her chest and laughed watching her nipples grow even harder! One guy named Ryan took an ice cube from his cup and rubbed it on Anne's breasts as a joke. This brought up even more devilish ideas. Anne laughed and yelled at Ryan for tormenting her. "That's cold, stop it," she yelled again and again to no avail. As the ice cube melted down in her soft flesh they all watched her right nipple tremble.

"Look how horny she is," Ryan noted. "She's all sexed up and loving it!" yelled another.

Next Ryan decided to do an experiment. He would release the ice cube and they could watch her nipple relax. They laughed each time the ice made my wife's nipple grow. Kevin even started to count the seconds her nipple took to go from soft to throbbing hard. This observational exercise lasted until the ice cube was almost a splash of water. Ryan dripped the rest in Anne's hair and she sarcastically said "oh great, thank-you for that!"

Anne thought for sure they would now turn her loose. Instead the teasing and tormenting continued. Anne says she relaxed a little more, but not too much to give herself up, and just let them have their way, all while she secretly enjoyed it. She tells me she had allowed herself to get drunk so something like this would happen (I don't fully believe her, I know once she gets drunk, and muscular young guys are hitting on her, she becomes clueless to what they do to her. I've seen it happen before).

So back to the teasing, there's my wife held to a wall by Muscles and Bubba, her chest on display, Brian and Brad still holding her dress up around her slender waist. Anne says everyone took their time examining her smoothly shaved pussy.

Then to turn herself on even more, Anne said she tried to twist her body and scream laughter and pretend to beg for help. But Muscles and Bubba kept her up against the wall. Anne told me she felt so embarrassed and vulnerable yet strangely stimulated. The more she struggled and the more they probed and taunted the more she felt in control. If she feared anything it was the boys seeing how wet her pussy was getting! And some were bringing their fingers awfully close!

She was thankful Kevin told them to not take pictures. "He didn't want to leave any evidence," so she claims. I still have my doubts about that. Those guys had my wife tricked all along. All her claiming to be in control makes me love her even more. I mean she was the one being picked on, no matter how much she claims to have let them get her drunk! (I now wonder when secret video of my exposed wife will surface.)

At one point Ryan tickled her belly button and admired how tight her stomach was. "Anne your husband is a lucky guy."

"Yeah what am I gonna tell him now," she answered trying to act pissed off while pinned to a wall.

"Tell your loser husband it's his own fault, he should be here with you," jeered Kevin.

Brian taunted, "yeah what kind of husband let's his hot wife come to a buck and doe party alone with no underwear on!"

Suddenly Brad returned with a permanent marker from the party guest book.

Anne heard somebody say, "Great idea Brad!"

"No, no, no guys, please, you've done enough, no, no marker on me!"

"Let's colour up her face," joked Bubba.

Anne struggled to kick at him to no avail. "No please, no, not my face, I have to work on Monday!"

Anne tried wiggling her arms loose when Ryan suggested, "we should draw cocks all over her."

"Oh no please guys, no, oh my gawd why are you doing this to me?"

Brian suggested, "hey let's colour in her shaved pussy."

Anne turned red she was losing the freedom and control she thought she had pinned to a wall.

Bubba hollered, "how about we turn her shaved pussy into a picture of a pineapple!

"Guys come on, this isn't fair, somebody help me, no marker please."

As she tried to pull away Muscles and Bubba re-gripped. There was no escape. She was at their mercy.

"Come on boys, please let me go, I have my job as a fitness coach, and I can't show up on Monday with cocks all over my body!

"I think she likes the idea boys," yelled Brad, "we should find more markers and everyone could draw all over her at once."

Then Ryan stated loudly, "hell, I could find more colours and we could really have fun!"

"No, no, please, don't do this to me, somebody support me here."

"Okay we can hold you tighter," laughed Bubba.

Anne was vulnerable, fully stretched out before them, her overall body so petite, but her hips, ass, and chest with such massive presence, her job as a fitness coach on full display, a complete spread of toned sexiness, like a canvas to be painted.

"Let's colour in all her curves," laughed Muscles.

"Muscles don't even think about it," said a scared Anne. She trembled when

Bubba suggested, "hey we could all sign our names on her."

"Yeah guys look at all this flawless skin," laughed the Redneck as he looked Anne over, "let's cover her up in gaudy marker."

"No please, I'm begging you, I can't have marker all over me!"

The Redneck laughed, "boys let's make a statement, if we can't have her, then we're gonna make sure no one will want her, let's all cover her in permanent marker, completely degrade this rich looking girl!"

Anne writhed in agony. The boys kept her pinned to the wall.

Brad took the lid off the marker. Anne held her breath and trembled. Brad held the marker up to her chest with a mischievous grin. It felt like forever for Anne as she tried twisting away one last time. Finally Brad put the sharpie to her tits and decided on: "Trophy MILF and the Frat Boys." He laughed drawing a long arrow pointing all the way down to her completely bald pussy. Anne still held her breath hoping that would be all. (She'll probably be another month trying to scrub the ink off. So much for short tank tops at her job!)

Anne went through another good half hour of probing, teasing, and fun torture. The marker seemed to have been forgotten. Finally Muscles and Bubba slowly let her go. She was truly relieved Brad and the boys didn't cover her whole body in permanent ink. That was a close call she didn't plan for.

She feigned embarrassment pulling down her dress over her undulating hips and rearranging the thin spaghetti straps. Everyone laughed watching her struggle to readjust her bra and fix her messed up brown hair. The Redneck and Ryan took a minute to tickle her.

As Anne finished fine-tuning, all the alcohol started to really take hold, she became woozy. Kevin put his arms around her and squeezed, took one more look down her dress. He whispered, "Anne, you little slut everyone knew how wet you were getting."

"What! No... you... couldn't... possibly..." she slapped his shoulder.

"How could we not notice, it was coming down your legs!"

As Anne barely collected herself Kevin led her away from the pack. She hung on to his shoulder, stumbling along the way.

He whispered into her ear; "do you wanna have sex?"

"I'm married Kevin, stop it."

"You're husband won't care, he let you come here tonight alone."

"Cuz ...he's away... on bizz-ee-ness." She had trouble getting the words out.

"I would never let a wife as hot as you go out alone!"

"He hasss taaaa worrrrk... Don't you hear me Kevin!"

"Then he'll never know!"

"Where would we go?" she teased and felt herself blanking out.

When Anne came too she was barely standing next to a large white van. She could only tell it was parked alone in a concealed area behind the hall and alley. She remembered always seeing a big white van in kidnapping porn videos... Then she blanked out again.

****

When she came too, Kevin grabbed her and started kissing, he reached down and pulled off her dress and tossed it into the driver seat. He reached behind and unsnapped her bra. "Holy fuck, Anne, you're a goddess."

"Yeah well this damn permanent marker isn't so flattering," Anne grimaced and punched his shoulder while she drunkenly examined the words written on her chest. She felt a shudder seeing the long arrow reaching down to her shaved pussy.

Kevin pulled his jeans down, eyes still bulging on Anne. She glared at him with a curled lip. He returned a mocking smug look. He pulled his t shirt off and tossed it with his jeans into the van along with Anne's dress. For another prank he took her bra and placed it in a tree branch just out of her reach.

"Hey drunk girl, let's see if you can get it down."

"Yeah real funny asshole," she drunkenly kicked off her pumps and grabbed at his muscular arms, she ran a finger down his washboard stomach. He held her close. She felt surprised at how gentle Kevin became, he kissed her lightly, and it hit her spine.

He helped her into the van, watching her perfect ass as he slapped it, there was a mattress bed and he eased Anne down on top of it. He got on top of her missionary, lovingly kissing her whole body, and again his tenderness surprised her. She relaxed as he adored every inch of her toned curvy body. She felt respected. It was like he worshipped her.

After caressing every part of her body, Anne looked up at him with sassy green eyes, "slip it into my shaved pussy tough boy, but pleazzzeee do not go in me, pull out."

Kevin held her hands, interlocking their fingers. All that earlier talk of fingers had come together. He pinned her down and said; "we all knew you were a slut, you couldn't wait to cheat on your husband, I'm gonna blow right inside of you."

She had started to blank out again.

He then eased slowly into her pussy, with a soft cadence for such a strong young man of twenty. At first he fit tightly into her, he took his time, moving with care, making sure to not wake her.

She was so wet there was no need for lube. Soon as he slid all the way in she came too.

"Hey tough boy... what are you doing?"

"I'm taking a horny slut who isn't satisfied with her husband."

"Oh so... you think... you're a tough boy..." She lost her train of thought.

He waited for her to feel comfortable, again the surprise of his caring demeanor and his inexperience only turned her on more. She wondered if maybe he was playing her up again, making her a humiliated fool one more time, but it didn't matter she was so horny she was giving herself to him, he carefully moved deep inside.

She looked at his arms holding her down. "Oh such well defined arms and toned chest on you Kevin. Now please don't cum in me... cuz that would be cheating."

He leaned down for a long kiss.

He thrust his hips, deeper and deeper.

"Oh, oh, Kevin..." Anne arched her back.

Kevin worked slowly, fucking her methodically, keeping her pinned down, getting ready to blow inside of her.

"Anne you're a cheat, a fucking sacred object that I'm taking."

"Kevin pleazze,, pleazze, don't... cum... in... me."

"You're such a hot slut, your ass, and your tits, oh let me grind your hips. How the hell can you be so petite, yet all my favourite parts have such big presence on you!"

"Yeah my husband says that too."

He kept her pinned and thrust his hips deeply, his young cock bulging, "Your husband, huh, husband, what husband lets a goddess out alone without panties, now I'm gonna get you pregnant..." He laughed.

"Kevin... shut up... don't get off in me... pull...out..."

He held her hands over her head, keeping her pinned, thrusting his hips, his cock ready to blow a massive backed up load. He felt a jolt in his balls. She shuddered and shook from the largeness of his penetrating cock, juicing her up even more.

"Oh, oh, my gawd Kevin, your cock is so massive, I can feel it throbbing in my pussy, oh, oh my gawd Kevin, your cock, oh, oh." Anne started screaming, he kissed her to muffle the erotic screams, thinking she could be heard for miles.

"Anne I can't hold out, I'm gonna blow...and knock... you... up..."

"Pull out, oh my fuck, oh fuck, pull out now, oh fuck... fuck..." She wiggled to get loose. "Kevin... I'm close, pleazze don't cum in me...pull out... oh, oh, oh, fuck, oh... I'm so close, oh, ah, ah... I'm almost there... Right there...ah oh yeah... right there...just keep going... right there... hold it in me... further... oh yes Kevin... "

He gripped her fingers tighter so she couldn't go anywhere. Anne screamed, her naked body covered in marker writhing, she moved deep into a crazy sounding rapture, her mind racing, drunk, blurry, thinking about how she had controlled the night, but she couldn't have him blow inside of her, it was the last control she had, yet how was she to stop the irresistible urge to orgasm, to be completely defiled, sperm and all?

He eased up, to torture her.

She was pinned with his strong arms.

"Kevin, please keep going, I'm getting close, keep fucking me!"

He started to pull out. She started lifting her hips, thrusting into him, desperate for his cock to get her off. He kept her pinned down. She kept thrusting upwards to reach him. Struggling, pushing, jostling, anything to reach him.

Now she could no longer control anything, her mind and body let loose with upward thrusts into his cock.

He moved back into her "okay, cheating slut wife, you're the one who wants it."

He paced his thrusts, timed with her patterned screams.

Anne moved into multiples, she was completely at his mercy, thinking he could cum any moment, as he fucked her she writhed and moved at full volume from orgasm to perfect orgasm.

Kevin held her hands and fingers laced with his, he was throbbing hard, and like an act of worship, he pumped her toward more perfect release, she roared through the layers of completion, he again leaned down and jammed his lips on her mouth to muffle her screaming and moaning.

After several minutes pinned down by his muscular arms, she relaxed her sweating body, he remained hard and deep inside of her, and leaned in, "you're a little slut who just got used by a bunch of boys tonight, and now I'm gonna cum inside of you, get your little whore body pregnant."

"Fuck you asshole," she wiggled to get loose to no avail, "oh yeah, big tough boy, what you gonna cum in me, after all your friends abused me?"

His outstretched arms rippling muscle, with rope like veins, he looked down and saw the permanent maker ink glistening in the sweat. "Look at you all marked up by the boys, HA-HA a humiliated fitness trainer completely used. I can't wait to tell the boys you've been taken!"