Bad Behavior

Story Info
Anne fights for control with gang of college frat boys.
8.5k words
4.12
61.8k
52
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My wife had on a spaghetti strap baby doll dress, black and grey. Her name is Anne and she is a 32 year old, full time fitness coach, who loves having control over her body. She is barely 5 foot 2 and 110 pounds making her an easy target for flirting. I've often noticed small curvaceous girls like Anne are fun to tease. She has smooth tanned legs, ultra flat stomach, perfectly curved hips and a full C breast size. Green eyes and lots of brown hair often tossed messily on top of her cute round face. My wife's diminutive looks and sexy personality draws a lot of attention from other men. Her hips, calves, ass and breasts all have massive presence, yet her overall body is very petite. And boy is she ever in tune with her body, to the point she never wants to have babies.

So Anne had the little dress on with big hooped earrings, two thin silver necklaces, silver bracelets on both wrists and nothing else but a strapless bra. My wife never wears panties due to insecurity of a panty line. She was going to a buck and doe party with her best friend Lisa. Actually it was Lisa's cousin getting married and since Lisa is currently single she invited Anne. I was away on an imperative business matter. I had a feeling something humiliating went down by the way my wife talked to me on the phone the next day. She warned me to be ready for a surprise. When Lisa phoned she gloatingly shared some juicy details about the party as a warning. Also because she claimed Anne couldn't remember everything.

To better understand the dynamics, Lisa is much taller than my wife, and she certainly turns heads when she walks into a room. However I would also say Lisa intimidates men. Whereas my wife has more of a cute disposition and men find it easy to try and mess around with her.

After Anne and Lisa arrived to the buck and doe they quickly moved to the dance floor after a few drinks. Both of them love dancing a night away. For a couple hours Lisa noticed a mob of college guys standing along the sidelines drooling over my wife. Lisa could see these frat boys making gestures and what looked like a lot of lewd comments.

Lisa told me she eventually had to use the bathroom. So my wife resumed dancing with a group of girls she barely knew. As Lisa passed the side-line of college frats she could see them gloating over Anne, like she was a prize to be had! One of them whispered in ear shot: "We gotta get that hot MILF wasted and take her out of that little dress!"

Hearing this I knew my wife was once again in for a night of teasing. I've been married to Anne seven years, and countless times I've seen guys who are not even outward perverts, suddenly transformed into horny freaks, trying to grab at her. So I could only imagine what a gang of sex crazed college brats might do.

When Lisa finally returned from a twenty minute ladies room break, to no doubt freshen up her own sexy look, she could hear a Latin song that Anne loved. And sure enough when she looked for Anne there she was dancing sensuously in her little black dress, matching pumps, with a large crowd of those bawdy college guys surrounding her! Turns out they were football teammates. Lisa said it was obvious this mob waited for her to leave. And now they had lured Anne away.

Lisa could catch glimpses of what was happening. She said it was hard though, because the big college frats had Anne surrounded. Lisa could tell they were teasing my wife. As Lisa looked closer she loved what she saw. Some of the boys were sneaking in behind Anne to lift up her dress. I thought oh no my drunk naïve wife surrounded by college brats!

Lisa laughed telling me; "your wife was so drunk she was clueless whenever her little ass was exposed!"

"Were they feeling her up?"

"Oh no, it was just harmless banter, and besides I quite enjoyed giving Anne up to the horny mob scene."

This didn't surprise me because Lisa has a long record of setting my wife up for embarrassing, sometimes quite humiliating moments.

"They had your wife distracted while they took turns checking her ass out."

"Well isn't that nice," I replied with hints of sarcasm, "big testosterone filled football players grabbing at my wife while I'm away on business."

Okay now here's Anne's side of the story.

When I got home from business two days later, I must say Anne was very worked up. Her surprise was immediately arousing; she had on nothing but high heels, blue lace panties, matching bra, and glitter all over her tight stomach and full chest. She grabbed me at the front door, started pulling my clothes off, and began telling me what happened at the buck and doe. We passionately kissed into the bedroom, grabbing at each other.

I asked Anne while I was on top of her missionary style, kissing her stomach and tickling her pussy, "Lisa told me on the phone about your dress getting lifted on the dance floor, how come you never felt anything?"

"I was overwhelmed and they had me surrounded," she said in her ethereal voice, "there was no way I could keep track of everything they were up too!"

My cock pulsated.

"I thought something was up, cuz they started whispering, laughing and talking with their hands, you know like making signs with their fingers."

"What were they talking about?"

"I thought maybe a football game or some sort of inside joke about another team."

I should mention, I had asked Lisa on the phone why she never rescued Anne. She gave me her typical devious laugh and said an old boyfriend had showed up so she lost track of time. None of this surprises me either. Lisa has always had a way of keeping ex-boyfriends on a leash. And as I already mentioned Lisa has a history of messing with Anne and putting her in extreme ENF situations that goes all the way back to their high school days.

"It's not like they were gonna gang bang her on the floor!"

"Lisa I know you get off on this ENF stuff, but sometimes you take it too far."

"Oh come on, what are you all of a sudden Mr. Sanctimonious, I bet your getting aroused right now thinking about it!"

"Did you know any of these boys?"

"One of them is a nephew of the groom. I don't know that side of the wedding party very well," Lisa put a devilish tone to her voice, "the nephew's name is Kevin, as you'll soon find out! He brought his football teammates out for a fun night! Let boys be boys is my motto! Don't worry they're all from out of town!"

So with Lisa busy reacquainting an old boyfriend, my wife was helplessly swarmed on the dance floor by a gang of testosterone filled football players. All of them would be at least ten years younger than me or Anne.

As the story continued to unfold, I pulled off Anne's blue panties and matching bra. She told me three of "the boys" Kevin, Brad and Brian always made sure she had a drink while dancing.

I said, "Okay that's no surprise, keep the sexy MILF in a short dress liquored up."

I could easily discern these three "boys" were my wife's favourite. They would have been much taller than her, no doubt muscular, and cute. Anne gushes over boyish looks and naturally as a fitness coach she admires hard bodies.

Anne and I always talk during foreplay, which usually consists of me fucking her while she talks. So I slowly pushed my cock into her wet pussy as she continued. "Oh yeah honey, the boys kept asking me if I had underwear on?"

I felt my cock throb. Anne said she felt embarrassed and wondered if they had seen up her dress! My wife can be terribly naïve. But oh my goodness does she ever drive me crazy with so much innocence. Her pussy relaxed as she talked. It's common for Anne to talk twenty minutes before getting into the sex.

"So Anne you had no clue these guys were lifting up your dress? Lisa says they had you ass completely exposed."

"Well hon, I was drinking, and into the dancing, but yes, okay, I finally caught on to one of their devilish tricks. One guy would move in and gyrate and grind against my thigh with his crotch, while another would creep in behind and quickly lift my dress."

"Of course revealing to the other guys you had no panties on."

"Gawd I know! They started to feel like a pack of wild animals!"

"I would imagine pictures were taken."

"I don't know about that, so listen hon, I told Kevin, Brad and Brian I needed some fresh air.

"And let me guess the whole gang followed?"

"I know right? But I guess they all needed some air, it was getting so stuffy."

"What happened outside," I asked with my pulsating cock inside her, I slowed my pace; she was still not into the sex yet, only the story, which was good since I didn't want to blow before she finished telling it.

"It was strange," she said, "I could see a bunch of them whispering and making calculations with their fingers. Oh and Kevin gave me another drink."

By now I had figured out Kevin was the ring leader for getting my wife drunk. "Then what happened?"

"I remember losing balance and giggling, so Kevin cradled me up in the air, and spun me around a couple times."

"Sounds like he was your favourite?"

"He knew how to sweep me off my feet! I would say out of the whole team Kevin, Brad and Brian were the cuties!"

I felt my cock throb, so I pulled out, and waited for the pressure to go down. I had to get through this story before I blew my load and rage against these football frats set in.

"Did anyone try to kiss you?"

"Oh don't worry whenever they got too touchy feely, I would punch them in the arm or shoulder and tell them, 'Hey buddy boyz hands off!'"

As I pushed my cock back inside Anne's extremely wet pussy she told me at one point Brian started grabbing at her hair, trying to mess it up, threatening to take out her pony tail that flowered all her brown hair down around her face, anything to unleash torment on her, teasing, playing and pulling at her big earrings, yanking on her thin silver necklaces.

"You probably felt like a school girl again, getting picked on in the playground."

"Oh, and another weird thing, Brad was like forever commenting on the colour of my eye brows."

"Anne, of course he was talking about your eye brows!"

"What do you mean?" she asked with a cute innocent look that made me want to screw her harder.

"Anne, he was insinuating..."

"Insinuating what?"

"Do I have to spell it out for you?! The colour of your pubic hair!"

I continued fucking Anne at a steady rhythm, I was throbbing. She was more into her story while I fucked away, but I knew once I blew my load I'd want to go and strangle that whole football team. Perhaps I'd hire a team of hideous mercenaries, send them into a dorm with a hatchet for Kevin and his boys - turn them into eunuchs.

"How else did they tease you Anne?"

"I remember standing outside, out behind the hall, like you know, sort of a back alley."

"Fuck Anne, why would you go in a back alley with these guys?"

"I can't help it, I was just trying to breathe in fresh air, cuz you know, I'd been dancing all night, and besides honey they followed me."

I slowed my pace inside Anne, to keep my cock stabilized.

"Oh yeah, so when I looked for Kevin in the mob of boys, I saw him off to the side with four buddies, they looked to be in a serious discussion, pointing in my direction, but I couldn't make out what they were saying. I could see hand gestures, using their fingers, almost like secret signals, kind of like they did on the dance floor, like they were talking about another football team, or a close game they won."

"Come on Anne, they were obviously planning some sort of college prank on you, you're always distracted when guys hit on you." Her innocence had my cock bursting.

"I do remember Kevin, Brad and Brian were good at keeping my drink filled, oh and they would offer sips from their own drinks."

"Let me guess they liked chatting up your personality?"

"They asked about my job as a fitness coach, bragging and telling me I have a sexy body, oh and how rich I looked wearing lots of jewelry."

"Did you ever mention me?"

"Oh well actually, Kevin saw my jewelry and was like; 'fuck your husband must make a lot of money you wearing all that expensive bling!' I punched him on the arm and pointed at him, 'what makes you think I don't have rich clients to train?'"

"How'd he take that?"

"He laughed and he goes, 'you can train me anytime,' then he picked me up for another spin."

"This Kevin sure had his hands all over you; probably getting under your dress huh?" I was edging close to going off, so I pulled out to relax.

"Oh I didn't see it like that!"

"Of course not Anne, you were drunk."

As I continued listening to Anne's recollections, I felt angry, but man, I admittedly felt worked up visualizing a gang of intoxicated frats targeting a cute sexy fitness coach. I asked Anne what else the guys were up to. She remembers Brian and Brad laughing, and drawing a triangle with their fingers. She of course had no clue what it all meant. Then a few others called her a MILF and made fun of her saying she might have a big 80's bush, which of course drew a lot more heckling about underwear!

"Kevin asked me to lift up my dress so they could see if I was wearing panties!"

"What did you say?"

"I was thrown off, I didn't know what to say, and then Brian and Brad moved in close, pretending to grab at my hem line."

"That must have freaked you out."

"My gawd, my face was flushed red. They seemed to be snickering from all angles. So I held my dress down."

I slid back into my wife picturing her tiny fingers and blue nail polish clutching the fabric for dear life.

"I knew they weren't gonna quit asking if I had underwear on, they teased me about it over and over on the dance floor, especially Kevin."

"So you're standing there, holding down your little dress?"

"I could feel the whole football team closing in; Brian tugged on my bracelets to try and loosen my hold on the dress."

I was so horned up but suddenly a rush of anger and helplessness lashed through me.

"Then I saw in my blur one mischievous bully they called Muscles nod to a bratty accomplice who went by Bubba and they moved in."

"They couldn't come up with more original names then Muscles and Bubba," I was sarcastic. "What did they do to you?"

"They came so devilishly, one on either side, I felt overwhelmed, all the boys were cheering them on, but honey it happened so fast, they stretched out my arms and pinned me to the brick wall."

"Oh fuck Anne, they know you're married, did anyone touch you?"

"They were clapping, cheering, cat calling and lots of whistling. I started laughing and screaming for them to let me go, Kevin moved in and gently of course, tickled me in the ribs. Oh yeah so then I like kicked at him."

"Did they mess with your dress?" I was getting worked up asking these questions. A part of me wanted to strangle these tormentors, but man, it's such a turn on, the thought of a well shaped fitness instructor helplessly trapped.

"Well Brad and Brian moved in and slowly began to lift my dress and my dress was already quite high from my body stretched out against the brick wall."

Well I was again ready to explode, blow my biggest load ever, picturing Anne's tight little body lashing around in the grip of such strong bullies.

"Honey, don't be mad, but Muscles and Bubba lived up to their names, I couldn't move, and they loved taking their time to torture me, I could tell the way they pinned me."

"Oh shit Anne... this is killing me."

"There was lots more cheering for Muscles and Bubba, which made my face like so flushed, and yelling for my tiny dress to be pulled all the way up."

"What? Did they?"

"Suddenly Kevin, who was mostly in charge, yelled something like, 'Okay boys, last call, you've had all night to figure it out, now let's hear your final guesses?'"

"Guesses for what?"

"Honey I was so embarrassed when the first guy Ryan yells 'guaranteed she's Shaved and Waxed!' And oh my gawd, his buddy yelled 'Brazilian Wax!' Let's see, I'm trying to remember, oh yeah another snickered, 'She's not shaved, the way she dances she's got a full on bush, I saw shadows under there!' I wanted to die, so I tried to escape, but they held me pinned, I couldn't get loose, then I could see another jumping in the air yelling, 'She's a thin strip kind of girl!'"

I had to stop thrusting my cock and hold it in her, to relax the pressure. "I'm listening Anne."

"I thought I was gonna pass out when one of the boys yelled, 'Let's just see the MILF!' 'You mean the MUFF!' I heard someone reply."

"What about those bullies holding you to the wall?"

"Oh well Bubba said something like, 'she has a well fit, a well trimmed triangle!' Oh and I heard someone else scream out, 'No way, a hot piece of ass like this must have a well groomed landing strip!'"

"So they really enjoyed mocking a sexy fitness expert struggling to get away." My cock at this point was barely hanging on to a bursting load. I carefully pulled out. "Anne please tell me by this point you figured out what they were whispering all night?"

"Oh my gawd, I felt soooo embarrassed, gawd they were discussing what my private area looked like!"

I reentered Anne with a full penis in order to stay horned up. She was still engrossed in her story.

"The worst was when one of the boys yelled, 'hurry up let's see the MILF's snatch! Pull her dress all the way up, show us what's doing under there, we need the answer!!'"

"Don't tell me they lifted your dress?"

"I didn't think they had the guts too. But then all leisurely like, Brad and Brian moved in close to me, and I could feel my heart racing, slowly they pulled it up, and honey, believe me I struggled and kicked, but for all my strength there was nothing I could do to stop it. So I kept kicking thinking about what to do... and then two more boys jumped in to hold down my legs."

I thought, oh great two more drunk bullies, looking clear up my wife's dress.

"So I really started to squirm, there was no way I could let a gang of college boys see my private area!"

I closed my eyes and could imagine Muscles and Bubba tightening their grip. For a small girl Anne is strong. Even completely drunk she has strength from all the working out.

"Honey I was freaking out, gradually the thin fabric of my dress crept upward, all the boys cheered, laughed, some of them called me "the stripper in a little black dress."

Those assholes calling my wife a stripper is kind of a sexy compliment, I mean think about the shape a stripper has to be in under those lights. I finally had to ask how far up they pulled her dress?

"Oh those bratty boys, Brad and Brian held it just below my private area, I couldn't tell for sure, but they were teasing me pretty bad, but I was pretty positive they wouldn't go any further."

"So did they Anne?" as horny as I was I wanted the story to continue. I felt so much pleasure in my wife's moment of disgrace. My cock inside of her had me deep in the land of euphoria.

"And then Kevin yelled, 'Any final bets?'"

"Was there any?"

"Oh my goodness hon, I heard one of them yell something so embarrassing and scary."

"Well how much worse can it get Anne?"

"Oh well I still can't believe this, one of the boys yelled, 'if she isn't shaved I say we all shave her!'"

Hearing this made me feel helpless, angry; I wanted to get even with those brats. And what the hell, I have the money and connections to make life miserable for them. But what the fuck, I'm still burning hard as I write this story out! All I can picture is my wife completely vulnerable, numb, and embarrassed. A fitness expert, helpless against strong athletes, all her exercising and fighting would have been futile. Like a sexy Wonder Woman humiliated and defeated. I would imagine as she faced the college frats, they looked like wild animals, teasing and poking fun, as they prepared to expose her.