All Comments on 'Bad Bets'

by justsomeguy41

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Please write the followup

This story is such a tease. Really want to read what happens next.

justsomeguy41justsomeguy41over 5 years agoAuthor

I tried to do a part 2 last year but couldn't come up with enough unique elements to keep me interested. It was just turning into a generic sequence of sex scenes so I scraped most of it. The only thing left is the pre porno interview and that's too short to submit. Sorry.

HilbilyblueHilbilyblueabout 5 years ago
A collaboration

If you let me I would love to collaborate with you and do the 2nd part to this for you if you wouldn't mind. all I'd ask is that you send me the pre interview questions and then I'll take the leads from that and whatever cues I gleam from your stories and continue it . And once I wrote it saend itto you any changes you wanna make I'll make and then a if you wanna post it you posted giving credit to me or I can post it stating that giving you by line credit That it's a continuation of your work I mean we can figure all that out I just I think you have a great concept and I would love to see it continued you obviously does a fan base for your concept and I get why you don't like doing maybe I could help.

justsomeguy41justsomeguy41about 5 years agoAuthor

Haha, yeah sure I'm cool with that. Do you have a email I can send it to? You can post it, I don't mind and I doubt I'll require any changes from you. Do whatever you like with the story. It's fun to see something I wrote inspire you to want to submit something for the first time.

HilbilyblueHilbilyblueabout 5 years ago
Email

I sent you my email I believe

justsomeguy41justsomeguy41about 5 years agoAuthor

How? Like, through what thing did you use? I haven't gotten any alerts through literotica and I don't see anything on gmail.

justsomeguy41justsomeguy41about 5 years agoAuthor

I just tried sending myself a message through the 'contact' button in my profile, and either you can't send a message to yourself, or I'm blind and can't see where I can find the message. I don't even see an inbox button :/

I sent you my email through it anyway.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Excellent

This story ticks all the right boxes. Doesn't even need the plain old smut, and this is especially good as that stuff barely registers anymore. I don't think I've ever read anything quite like this.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Fantastic

This story hits, about all I can say. I have enjoyed much of your work good sir but something about this is so good. I tho nk it has something to do with the bet element. I don't know if you are working on a story currently but please think about combining some of this into your newest idea. Keep it up!

ElosisElosisover 3 years ago
I love this one

Read about half your current stories and really like all of them! This one had a touch of genius for not having any actual sex scenes. Pretty wild.

justsomeguy41justsomeguy41over 3 years agoAuthor
@Elosis and Anonymous

Hey thanks, I appreciate it. Yeah I kinda just find the scenario and idea of the scene to be the hottest thing rather than the actual sex which is pretty perfunctory for me now; it's there just because it has to be.

I've got quite a few stories in the pipe right now but I don't think any of them have any betting scenes. Well, there's a gambling one or two, some stuff where a girl sells herself but not quite bets like in this. It's in the same vein I think idea wise though.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I get not wanting to write a whole follow-up, but honestly even that video interview and like a one page montage of what happens over the month could be fun.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userjustsomeguy41@justsomeguy41
I write stuff sometimes when I feel like it and have nothing better to do. Also I put stuff on CHYOA that I don't put on here sometimes.