Bad Blood Ch. 03 - Fine Day For a Reunion

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Steven pointed down the hallway. "Last one on the end." I winked and gave him a thumbs-up, then took my sexy cargo into her room, closed the door, and gently put her down on the bed.

Taking off the remains of the shirt, I asked, "Now then, where were we again?"

Nicki sat up, kicked off her shores, and pulled her dress off, tossing it on the floor. She laid down on her back, flipping her long curly hair upwards so it magically laid above her head on the pillows. Only her bra remained.

As I slipped out of my khakis and shorts, I asked, "Aren't you gonna take your bra off?"

"No," she said seductively, "you are." I laid down next to her, my all my senses still on fire. I lowered my face to hers and kissed her softly as I slipped one hand underneath her to undo the bra's back snap. I felt it let go, then peeled the silky garment off of her to expose her tawny brown globes. "They're not as perky as they used to be," she whispered, "I hope you like them."

I lowered my head and kissed each dark brown nipple. "They're fantastic," I told her, then kissed my way down to her navel. Her belly had a few stretchmarks, and a small pillow of flesh above her lady parts that beckoned me to lay my head there. I kissed all that, too. "You're all woman, every square inch of you."

I placed my hand over her mound, and it was very warm. She reached down, and began to pull me upwards so we were face-to-face. I moved so she was under me, and she spread her legs to allow me to move my rigid cock in position at the entrance to the goodness between them. I felt her hand reach down and position the tip of it so I could slide right in. "Look what you've done to me, Sonny," she whispered in my ear, "My dried out old pussy is so wet for you right now. I'm just an old grandmother, do you really want me?"

I didn't know what her game was, if she was questioning my rather obvious desire or just teasing me, but I'd had enough. As I thrust in her I growled, "Damn you, bella strega, you beautiful witch, you know I want you!"

She'd teased me enough that I was already close to a climax, so my thrusts were strong but slow. I leaned down and nibbled on her shoulder, then her neck, and whispered "You're no old grandmother, you're a hot little tease, is what you are."

I pressed my mouth to hers, and we kissed deeply; I felt her pressing her mound back against me in response to my thrusts. I was so close to release, I wasn't sure how much longer I could last.

I felt her nails start to passionately scratch the skin on my back, and she began to taunt me, "My ex-husband told me I wasn't woman enough for him, am I woman enough for YOU, Sonny Montello? Or do I disgust you? Do these saggy tits and old pussy satisfy you?"

Suddenly, I felt it cut loose; 7 years locked up without a woman, combined with her seductive ways, not to mention a love potion thrown into the mix made for an orgasm that measured on the Richter scale. I literally began to shake as I let loose the built-up load, and I roared, "YOUR EX WAS A MORON! YOU'RE A FUCKING PERFECT WOMAN!" Then I grunted for each jet I shot in her, three, four, five, six spurts, it felt endless.

My shaking must have triggered something in Nicki because she soon went rigid; the nails that she'd been lightly scratching my back with dug in and caught some flesh. She howled something unintelligible, staying stiff as a board as the waves of her climax passed through her. When she finally went limp, I slid off of her and pulled her in close, giving her soft kisses on her forehead, eyelids, and cheeks.

I placed my hand on her belly, and I could swear I felt small contractions, like aftershocks, moving through her belly. Her eyes fluttered open, and she lifted a hand to my face. I could hear the baby crying in the other room. "Whoops, I think we woke Lynnette," she giggled.

I gave her a light kiss on the lips and whispered, "La mia bellissima strega," because she was indeed my beautiful witch. I hoped she really was psychic, so she'd sense how much I wanted her for my own.

She pulled me in for another passionate kiss and began to fondle my diminished member, which began to respond once again. She whispered, "Ești armăsarul meu acum," then snuggled into my chest.

I kissed the top of her head and quietly asked, "What's that mean?"

A little giggle followed, and she said, "It's Romanian, and it means you're my stallion now, Mr. Montello." Her fingers continued their dance, and before long, my erection had returned. Whatever was in that potion really had a hold on me, and when she told me "You can feel free to mount me again, if I'm still woman enough for you," my lust came roaring back. I hadn't had this quick of a refractory time since I was in my 20s, but this little witch had me on fire.

I flipped her over and kissed the back of her neck, working my way down her spine, repeatedly whispering to her how desirable she was. When I got to the top of those delicious cheeks, I kissed and nibbled on them, then spread her thighs and entered her again. Having recently emptied my balls I was now able to really put on a show, using long and slow strokes as she writhed beneath me. Her cries of pleasure were sweet, sweet music and I think she experienced a couple of orgasms before my time came around again, and I unleashed what little man juice remained in me.

I collapsed on top of her, kissed the back of her head and whispered, "I'm not making the same mistake as your idiot ex-husband, I'm never letting you go. Tomorrow morning, I'm tying you to the bed and keeping you as my prisoner."

She laughed again, and whispered back, "What makes you think I want you to let me go?"

Just for good measure, I flipped her on her back, and kissed her passionately while continuing to caress her belly and breasts. While her skin felt great in my hands, this time my age caught up with me and my cock remained deflated and dormant. "I'll be right back," I told her and pulled on my pants, then stepped out into the hallway to find the guest bathroom.

Lathering up a washcloth I cleaned myself, then brought in another wet washcloth for Nicki, and a bath-sized towel to put under us so neither of us had to sleep in the wet spot. Hey, I may have been an ex-con but I was still a gentleman!

Refreshed and exhausted, we fell asleep in a warm embrace. As I dozed off, I thought to myself things couldn't get better than this. I was wrong. I was awoken later in the night by the feel of Nicki's mouth on my stiff manhood. I was paralyzed with pleasure as she brought me to another climax, swallowing what few remaining drops she was able to extract from me. It occurred to me that if we kept things up at this pace it might very well kill me, but I would be entirely OK with that if it did.

Having finished pleasuring me, my little witch snuggled in under my arm, with her face against my chest. Mercifully, sleep engulfed me once again.

++++++++++

The next morning I had a little problem. Since my new paramour had torn up the shirt I'd borrowed from Andrew, I didn't have another one to wear. I wrapped the bath towel we'd slept on around my shoulders and walked into the kitchen. Nicki was wearing a terry-cloth bathrobe, standing at the stove cooking eggs and frying up ham for breakfast.

Steven and Misty were seated at the table; Steven was sipping his coffee while Misty nursed baby Lynnette. Everyone except the baby looked at me as I walked in, and I instantly felt awkward. I sure could have used a book on etiquette at that point; instead, I just followed my instincts.

"Good morning everyone," I said, then walked up behind Nicki, gave her a quick kiss on the cheek and whispered, "And good morning to you, my beautiful witch." She giggled and pushed her ass back against me, then spun around and pulled me in tightly for a passionate kiss. So much for subtlety in front of Misty and Steven. Flustered, I turned my head towards them and told them, "You guys need better ventilation, it's sure hot in this kitchen!"

As Nicki turned back to making breakfast, I saw Steven and Misty both staring at my uncovered arms. My nephew looked almost jealous, Misty's look was more admiring. Steven exclaimed, "Holy crap, Sonny, what's with bare chest and gun show? Are you trying to show off?" Oh, boy, here we go.

"With all the, um, activity last night, my shirt got a little torn up." Misty and her mother exchanged glances, and giggled. I felt myself blush a little, I don't know why. I mean, at my age I didn't have much to blush about, but somehow, I found these two lovely women rather intimidating. "I was wondering if I could borrow a t-shirt or something."

Steven got up, "Yeah, sure. I wear a medium, so it might be a little tight."

"I'm sure a medium will be fine, I mean, it beats wearing a bath towel all day, right?" Steven nodded, and left to go find a shirt for me.

Nicki told me "Sit, Sonny, I'll bring you breakfast." She had a plate in front of me in no time flat, and while I was certainly capable of getting my own breakfast, I had to admit having my new girlfriend spoil me felt nice.

I'd just polished off my ham and eggs when Misty lowered the baby from her breast and asked, "Lynnette's done feeding. Would you like to burp her?"

"Yeah, sure, why not?" Aside from when the boys were babies, I'd had little experience with infants but since I was her grand-uncle, I figured I'd better step up. I took the tiny thing and held her close to my chest, patting her back lightly. She smelled very sweet.

I asked Misty, "Am I doing this right? It's been a while since your husband was this small, I may have forgotten most of what Janelle taught me back then."

Misty told me, "Y'all are doing it perfect, Uncle Sonny." Then I happened to look at Nicki, and saw a funny look on her face, like happy-but-tearful. I swear, if I lived to be 120 years old, I'd never get women's emotions figured out. Then the baby gave a little burp, and while also grunting and letting go a tiny fart.

Nicki laughed, "Oops, the baby made a poo. Hand her over, let grandma change her." She took Lynnette from me and went to change the baby's diaper in the nursery, leaving just Misty and I sitting at the table. My nephew's wife wasted no time jumping right in with the interrogation.

"Mama seems very happy this morning, so I'm guessing things went well between you two last night?"

Now this WAS awkward. How was I supposed to answer? I could have been honest and said, "Yeah, she seduced the shit out of me at dinner and handed me her panties in the car, then ripped my shirt off, and after we came inside all that noise you heard was us fucking like we'd just invented sex."

As truthful as it would have been, I didn't do that. Instead, I tried to be as diplomatic as possible and just said, "Yes, Misty, I really enjoyed your mother's company, and I hope she feels the same."

Misty nodded. "I think she does. I just need to tell you, my daddy Silas laid a big hurt on her when he divorced her and took up with that young whore. I don't never want to see her hurt again like that. Ever. When mama did your reading, she said you was a loyal man who won't never cheat on his lover. All I'm saying is, that better be for true."

Then she got a scary fierce look in her eyes. "I mean it, Uncle Sonny. I don't care if you're Steven's kin, if you hurt my mama, I will make you pay."

Whoa! I saw what Steven meant about needing to be a lion tamer. Trying not to show fear, I took her hands in mine. "You can rest easy, Misty, I won't ever deliberately hurt Nicki. You got my word on that."

Steven walked in and handed me a red t-shirt. "Here you go, Sonny." I slipped the bath towel off and pulled the shirt on. My nephew was right, it was a snug fit. Fortunately, the time I'd spent working out had left me with a decent chest and belly, so I didn't feel too self-conscious in it.

Nicki brought the baby back to Misty, and her eyes went wide when she saw me in the t-shirt. "Damn, Sonny, you do look fine!" She pulled me to my feet and wrapped her arms around my waist, smiling. "As it happens, my calendar's clear if you want to spend the day with me."

Maybe the effects of that damned love potion hadn't worn off yet, but right then, spending time with Nicki sounded like the best idea in the world. "I can't think of anything I'd rather do. I have to go shopping this morning to replace that ruined shirt I borrowed, would you like to come with me?"

"Let me put on some clothes and grab my purse, and we'll go!" She didn't just turn, she twirled like a teenager, and ran down the hall to get herself together. As she twirled, I caught a glimpse of those legs and suddenly felt desire simmering in my mid-section. I'll be damned if she wasn't making me feel like a teenager again myself! I'd only been released 24 hours ago but already I felt like a new man; since meeting Nicki I hadn't thought about prison at all. She'd been a wonderful distraction.

Just then Misty got a text message, and her face lit up. "Mama was right," she told Steven and me excitedly, "Darlene took an early pregnancy test and it's positive! She won't know if she's carrying twins until the ultrasound, but she's definitely expecting!"

Holy crap, first a love potion and now this. Nicki Lynn the beautiful witch was turning out to be the real deal!

++++++++++

We walked through the department store arm-in-arm. She looked fantastic, wearing a bright shiny red silk scoop-neck blouse and super-tight jeans that hugged her fine ass. Just like in the restaurant, I saw more than a few guys checking her out, and when I saw them staring, I gave 'em the ol' stink-eye to send the message 'Yeah, chump, she's with ME'!

Maybe it was just effects from that crazy potion, but I was getting real possessive of my strega girlfriend.

We made it to the men's store, and I picked up a dress shirt the same size and color as the one she'd ripped off me. I was nearly out of cash, but she still picked out a few more casual polos shirts for me, as well as a pair of jeans, and insisted on paying. Her logic was, "If you're my man, you want to look good for me, don't you?" I couldn't argue with her, and although I didn't usually dress like this, the shirts she picked out did in fact look very nice on me. Not to brag or anything, but they did accent my chest and biceps quite nicely.

That sense I'd felt earlier of her sculpting me into a new man was still in the back of my mind, but instead of fearing it I was starting to enjoy it. Even more, I was looking forward to seeing what else she'd do to me.

++++++++++

Steven and Misty Montello Residence, Sacramento, CA -- three weeks later

Over the past three weeks, Nicki and I had spent pretty much every day together and even double-dated with Andrew and Janelle a few times. Instead of staying in the guest room at my brother's house, I pretty much moved in and stayed full-time with Nicki over at Steven and Misty's place.

Following Nicki's lead, I helped with the cooking, laundry, and washing up, and even helped take care of the baby. Misty appreciated having extra help with the baby, teaching me how to change Lynnette's diaper and the different ways to soothe her if she was crying.

After a while I was feeling pretty confident about my infant care skills. One night when we were watching some television, I said to Nicki, "You know, I really like living this way, especially taking care of the baby. After being locked up, even changing dirty diapers is enjoyable." She didn't say anything, but got that funny happy-but-tearful look on her face again, and tucked herself deeper into my arms.

I wasn't sure what her reaction meant, but after we went to bed I sure found out. Most nights when we made love, we tried to keep it quiet so as not to disturb Misty, Steven, and the baby. When we went to bed that particular night, however, Nicki dispensed with trying to be quiet, ripped my shirt off -- honestly, this habit of hers must be keeping shirt companies in business - and began kissing me like there was no tomorrow. Then she pushed me onto my back and took control, alternately riding me cowgirl style and sucking me off until she'd drained me to the point I could barely move. Daaaaaamn!

I fell straight asleep after that, only to be awakened around 2am by her whispering in my ear while her hand caressed my cock back to hardness. "Come take me, my stallion, fuck me a like a real man." Now wide awake and not needing to be told twice, I flipped her on her back, pushed her thighs apart and legs on my shoulders; as I ravaged her as she urged me on, "That's it, take me! Put your juice deep in me, lover, make me yours!"

Afterwards, as we lay intertwined a sweaty heap, she quietly asked me, "Sonny, am I still woman enough for you?" She'd asked me that question our first night together, and now here it was again. Misty was right, that bullshit comment Nicki's bastard ex-husband had made about not being woman enough had cut her deep. I made a mental note to myself that if I ever saw him, to be sure and beat his face in.

I kissed her neck, then ran one hand from her shoulder and down her spine until it came to rest on her sweet ass cheeks, and told her what was in my heart. "Woman enough? Now you listen to me, mia adorabile strega," I scolded, "you're more than enough woman for me. You've made me feel things that I've never felt before. With your psychic reading stuff and that crazy love potion, you're almost too much for me to handle! It don't matter what that asshole Silas Chantelle told you, what matters is I adore you, OK?"

Nicki lay very quiet and still for a minute, then whispered, "It wasn't the potion."

"What do you mean it wasn't the potion? I drank it all, and you told me I should have only had a couple of drops! It made me crazy for you after that!"

"There's no magic in it. It's harmless stuff, made from common ingredients you could find in a natural food store: lemon juice, grapefruit juice, dried dandelion, and some milk thistle. You only thought it was magic."

I had to laugh out loud. Here I was convinced I'd been intensely blinded with love by a potion, when it turns out what I'd felt was genuine! Then I asked, "What about your readings, especially how you saw Darlene was pregnant?"

"Oh, my sight gift is real, passed from Roma mother to daughter for hundreds of years; Misty probably has the gift but isn't aware of it right now. I'll teach her soon. The potions and all the rest are just stuff to get tourists' money."

"Was the reading you did on me just for entertainment?"

"Not at all, and when I saw the goodness in you, it only made you more attractive," then she lightly kissed me and whispered, "as if you needed it, you handsome devil."

Wow. In spite of my shady background and my years in and out of jail, my little witch saw goodness in me. Who knew?

++++++++++

The next morning, Nicki slept in, saying her stomach was upset and she didn't want any breakfast. This was the third day in a row she had an upset stomach, and I was thinking maybe she was coming down with the flu or something.

As I was brushing my teeth wearing just my boxer shorts, I looked at myself in the mirror. The weeks of taking it easy and eating well were taking their toll. With no daily prison yard workouts, the muscle definition on my upper chest and torso was starting to soften. This got me worried. What if my body got soft? Maybe Nicki wouldn't be so inclined to rip my shirt off any more, and find some young hardbody guy!

I came back into the bedroom to put on my clothes, and off-handedly commented, "I'm starting to get a little soft around the middle, I'm thinking I should begin going to a gym or something."

I expected her to make some kind of comment like "You look fine," or even, "If it makes you happy, sure," but instead she gave me a cold two-word response: "Get out!"