Bad Blood Ch. 03 - Fine Day For a Reunion

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I felt her shudder and lock her ankles behind my back as I began to slowly slide in and out. As I looked at her beautiful face, I saw her eyes were rolling back into her head. Using her Roma name again, I whispered, "Nikolina, you're everything to me. Tell me you feel the same."

She managed to gasp, "Da, armăsarul meu, îți aparțin!" While not totally sure what that translated to, judging by the look of joy on her face at that moment I was pretty confident she was telling me she agreed.

I guess she hadn't cooled down from her first two orgasms, because it didn't take long until she stiffened and screeched one more time, then shuddered as another climax coursed through her. That really got me going and I increased the speed of my strokes, trying with some success to remain gentle and not piledrive my lover into the mattress.

"Please, my love, please," she pleaded, and that was enough to push me over the edge. I stiffened as my balls released their seed into her, then relaxed and slid off of her onto my side, exhausted, and closed my eyes for a minute.

I felt her lips kiss my forehead and eyelids before pressing softly against my lips. Breathing in the tangy scent of her body sweat and our sex, for the first time in 63 years I felt wholly and blessedly content. There was absolutely nothing I wanted; everything I needed was right here in this bed next to me.

As we lay there I confessed, "Nicki, maybe I done a bad job of telling you, but I loved you since our first night together. I really do feel jealous when other men look at you. You don't ever need to worry about me looking at another woman, you're everything I need."

As I ran my hand down her side and onto her hip, I thought about what Janelle had told me earlier, and chuckled. "The only thing that could possibly make this better was if we had a kid together, our own little Lynnette. Crazy thought, right?"

I nuzzled her neck, and planted a series of kisses along her collarbone. She took my left hand off her hip, placed it just below her navel, and held it there.

"Sonny, what if it wasn't so crazy? What would you do if I were pregnant?" Then it clicked -- the tender breasts, the morning nausea....

"Holy shit, Nicki, are you serious?" I rolled her on her back, covering her body with mine.

"Andrew called me after you left the restaurant. Please don't be mad at him. I asked him to say all those horrible things he said. I needed to know how you really felt about me before I told you about our baby."

"What, you couldn't just believe me when I told you I was crazy about you?"

"I'm sorry Sonny, but I've been lied to plenty in my life. I'm carrying our baby, so I just needed to be sure."

"Do you know how close I got to punching my brother's face in?"

"Please don't be mad at him. It was Janelle that put him up to it, but don't be mad at her either. She's real protective of Misty since Steven married her, and me, too. She's been like a sister to me since I got here."

Yikes! It was a shock to realize that this wasn't a manipulation, it was a full-blown conspiracy!

I took a calming breath. "OK, let me get this straight. After a night of incredible sex, when I remarked that I wanted to stay in shape you told me to leave because you thought I was intending to attract a younger woman. Then you and my family tried to trick me into actually admitting I wanted a younger woman, which didn't work because it was bullshit, not to mention that I came close throwing my brother a beating for even suggesting it.

Then when I came back here to apologize, your daughter slaps the shit out of me, calls me a damned fool and cusses me out; and when I try to explain, you take me into your bed and damned near kill me with that voodoo vagina of yours. Am I missing anything?"

She borrowed her face into my chest and whispered, "I'm sorry, Sonny. I shouldn't have judged you so quickly. Do you hate me now?"

I laughed out loud, climbed back on top of her and kissed her deeply. "My love, you put hell of a lot of effort into making sure I really wanted you. If you didn't feel as strongly as me, you wouldn't have gone to all that trouble. Hell no, I don't hate you! I'm flattered that you thought I was worth all that. Plus, we're having a baby! I'd be as big a fool as Misty thinks I am if I ever let you go!"

++++++++++

Andrew and Janelle Montello Residence, Davis, California -- one week later

I blew out the two 6 and 4 candles on my birthday cake, and everybody cheered. Then I said, "Thanks everyone, I can't tell you how happy I am to be spending my birthday with my family." I stood and put my arm around Nicki. "And speaking of family, I wanted to let everyone know that my family is growing. I know it sounds a little crazy, but Nicki and I are having a baby."

The room suddenly became very quiet; Steven, Misty, Brad, and Darlene's faces were frozen in shock, Janelle and my brother, however, merely smiled. Then suddenly, Brad spoke up.

"Hold it! We can't allow this!" Then he looked at Andrew and said, "Dad, let me! I know this speech!" My brother chuckled and nodded.

My nephew turned to me, his face completely serious. "So, Sonny, why isn't there a ring on her finger? Was there a padlocked cyclone fence around your dick, Uncle? Did this woman have to pick the lock to get to it?" From what Misty had told me, Brad had to endure this lecture with my brother, so jokingly I'd play along.

"No, of course not, Brad. It just kind of happened."

Brad scowled and shook his finger at me. "Well, then Sonny, it's time to act your age and not your dick size! Damn it, Sonny, you're a Montello! Man up and marry her! She's a beautiful woman, and she's carrying your baby! What in the hell is holding you back exactly?" I had to hand it to my nephew, he sounded just like his father. But I was ready, and just smiled at him.

"You're absolutely right, Brad. She deserves a ring." I turned towards Nicki and took her hands in mine.

"Nikolina Lemke Chantelle, mia bellissima strega, you are the love of my life and the most perfect woman I ever met. Please do me the honor of accepting me as your husband." Reaching into the pocket of my sports coat, I pulled out the small diamond ring I'd bought for her, and held it up. Her eyes glistening with tears, she nodded, and held up her left hand.

We put our arms around each other, and kissed passionately as the family applauded. "Best birthday present of my life," I whispered in her ear.

++++++++++

EPILOGUE

The next weekend, the whole Montello clan drove to Reno, Nevada to attend our wedding in the same little chapel that Brad and Darlene got married in. A guy dressed like Elvis was the officiant, and after he'd pronounced us man and wife he sang 'The Wonder Of You' to my bride. It was perfect.

In the cab ride back to our hotel, my new wife snuggled up to me and said "Now that we're married and living in a community property state, if you divorce me, half your money is mine you know. You should plan on never leaving me."

I kissed her and said, "Nikolina, I don't give a shit about money, I lived my whole life without it. As long as I have you and the baby, I have everything I need. You can have the rest," and I really meant it.

For our honeymoon we stayed a week in Reno, mostly seeing some shows and playing the slot machines, then it was back to Sacramento. Using our newfound fortune, we bought a two-bedroom place in Davis, California, not far from Andrew and Janelle.

At 52, Nicki's pregnancy was considered high-risk so I made sure my sweet witch took it easy; I happily waited on her hand and foot for all 9 months until our daughter Sofia Nikolina Montello was born.

Looking back, I realized that until the day my daughter was born, the best day of my life had been the day I got out of prison and was reunited with my family. It was, truly, a fine day for a reunion.