Bad Blood

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Have you ever counted your freckles?"

She giggled, "No."

"Which is your favorite dinosaur?"

She answered without hesitation, "Triceratops. I saw one at the Smithsonian on our high school senior class trip!"

"Do you like Batman or Iron Man better?"

"Batman. Iron Man's got a girlfriend, Batman's all by himself." Memo to myself -- buy Batman costume for next Halloween.

Do you like Star Trek or Star Wars?

"Star Wars, especially Episode 4." A woman of discriminating taste, I like that!

"Did you prefer studying Algebra or Geometry in school?"

"Geometry, because of the whole golden ratio thing." Holy SHIT! While she may have grown up in some Louisiana backwater, this woman had brains to go with that beauty!

Time for a quick skills check: "Do you have good spreadsheet skills?"

She smiled shyly, "No, but I know a guy that if I kiss him, I bet he'll help me." I reared back, ready to take jealous offense at that answer, but before I could respond she kissed me and seductively murmured, "Will you help me with my spreadsheets?" Clever girl, drunk-stupid me.

My $800-dollar Cabernet-soaked logic led me to believe that after all these questions, if Misty hadn't dumped me by the end of the night then she was my soulmate and I should buy a ring the next day. The way it was looking, I'd be stopping by the jewelry store in the mall soon!

Our driver pulled up in front of her place, waiting while I walked her to her door. I was being a gentleman but I was also hoping for just one more kiss, and lucky me, I got it! I thanked her for a wonderful, fantastic, lovely time and promised to call her tomorrow.

Things then took a REAL turn for the better; before I could go back to the car, she grabbed my hand.

"Steven, I know you're a bit of an old-fashioned guy, but I'd really like it if you'd spend the night with me."

I opened up my phone, called up the ride app and cancelled the rest of my ride as fast as my drunken thumbs could fly.

Once inside, she steered me towards her futon, which apparently doubled as her bed. As I sat, she told me to wait, she needed to change her outfit. Still in a slightly inebriated state, I said, "We just got here, you want to go out again?" Shaking her head, she smiled, then walked up to me, bent down and proceeded to give me a kiss so hot it made the crotch of my khakis very uncomfortable. At that point, it finally registered in my brain what was happening. Sweeeeet!

She went into the bathroom and returned a couple of minutes later wearing just a short blue satin babydoll negligee. "I hope you like this," she said as she pirouetted, allowing me a 360-degree view. In the front it had a plunging neckline that revealed her cleavage while modestly covering everything else down to her mid-thigh; across her bare back were the crossover spaghetti-string straps that held everything in place.

She walked up to me and, taking my hands, placed one on each hip. I pulled her to me, my face pressed into her soft satin-covered belly. The alcohol was beginning to wear off, but now I was intoxicated by the beauty and the sweet scent of the woman in front of me. I heard myself say, "Misty, if this is a dream, please don't let it end."

She slipped around so she was sitting in my lap with her arms wrapped around my neck and pulled me in for another scorching kiss. Then she whispered, "Steven, I warned you your words were dangerous, and here you go again talking like that. I hope you realize I may never let you go now."

I ran one hand down the exposed soft skin of her thigh, and whispered, "I don't want you to."

I shifted my position, moving so I was laying on the futon with her on top of me. I was trying with every pore of my skin to absorb her, her warmth, her scent, her softness. Under the same circumstances, most guys would have probably just stripped her down and just fucked her, but not me. This amazing woman was a treasure, and I wanted her to know it.

"Misty, I haven't been with a lot of girls in my life. I'm just an average guy, yet here I am with you, one of the most desirable woman I've ever met. This is going to sound crazy, but I've fallen for you, hard. I fell for you the first day at new hire orientation, and I've longed for you ever since.

We've just had an amazing date, but you know what? In a few days I won't remember much about the food or wine, the only thing I'll remember clearly is you; how delighted you were with the wine and the food, how you laughed while eating most of the desserts, and especially how you kissed me for the first time. That will be burned into my brain forever. I - " Misty stopped me by putting a finger to my lips.

"Give me your hand," she demanded. I held up my left hand, and she guided it behind her. I felt a piece of dangling spaghetti-string. "Pull this," she commanded, and I tugged; as if by magic the top of her blue satin babydoll negligee dropped around her waist, exposing her breasts. I gazed in wide-eyed wonder. Her areola were perfect circles the size of tin can lids, the nipples mouth-watering buds sticking out as if anticipating some attention.

"I sometimes feel bad that Darlene has bigger boobies that I do, but this is what God and Momma gave me," she whispered, "what do you think?"

My breath seemed to leave my body; I couldn't even gasp. It took me a second to regain my ability to speak.

"Misty, if you ask me, your breasts are so perfect they actually prove the existence of God," I replied.

"Do you want to kiss my boobies?" she asked. The seductive tone in her voice melted most of my brain cells.

What little remained of my brain was screaming a thousand rapturous things, but "Yessss," was the only word I could muster. Needing no further encouragement, I began ardently kissing her perfect twin globes. She gasped as I rimmed her areola with the tip of my tongue and lightly sucked on each perfect nipple. My cock was as hard as I ever felt it, teetering on the point of pain.

"Steven," she gasped, "Open the futon, NOW!" She stood up, and I was pleased to see her legs a little wobbly; my kisses apparently had the desired effect. I quickly laid the futon open.

"Take your clothes off." I practically tore them off; at this point she had me totally in thrall. Hell, I'd have gone out and robbed an orphanage if she'd asked me.

She laid down on her back and spread her legs, commanding "Make me yours."

I knelt between her legs and pulled aside the crotch of her negligee, revealing trimmed brown hair covering her vaginal curtains. I lowered my face and began to work some magic with my tongue. She responded with lustful moans and grunts. I could sense her getting close to an orgasm when she reached behind my head and pushed my face into her.

I responded by taking her clit between my lips and ever-so-slightly teasing it with the tip of my tongue. She shouted an unintelligible hoarse cry of joy, humping my face as her orgasm swept over her.

As the aftershocks of her orgasm rolled through her she reached down under my arms and pulled me closer, still shuddering. She began to kiss me repeatedly on my forehead, my eyelids, my cheeks, my neck, and finally then my lips. Between kisses she kept murmuring, "I belong to you now, don't ever let me go." Believe me, I was in such a blissful state I had no intention of that.

Adjusting my position, I was now poised so the tip of my throbbing member was at the entrance to her vagina. Slowly and gently I entered her. "Yesssssssss" was her reaction. I began to slide in and out gently, lovingly, not fucking but making love with this woman. Whether she knew it or not, she'd just taken full possession of my heart and soul.

As we coupled I was pleased to discover she was a very vocal lover, repeatedly crying out in passion. I was enjoying her pleasure as much as my own. She experienced two more climaxes in quick succession; overwhelmed by all this, too soon I erupted deep in her. I had just experienced the best sex of my life; I found myself secretly hoping that her birth control would fail and my sperm would find a fertile target. This was my woman, and my heart was now wholly enmeshed with hers.

Ever the gentleman, I got up and fetched a towel to cover the wet spot, then drew a blanket over my lovely inamorata. Climbing in next to her, I wrapped her in my arms and slept the best sleep I'd had in years.

The next morning I woke up around 8:15am, quickly showering and dressing. Misty was still asleep, a cute snore coming out of her open mouth every few seconds. I got a few eggs and some cheese out of her little refrigerator and managed to put together an omelet for her, covering the plate with foil and leaving it in the oven to stay warm.

As I was leaving I leaned over and kissed her. Those beautiful, amazing seductive hazel eyes whose spell I was now firmly under, fluttered open. "Good morning, my lovely," I whispered, "I made you breakfast, it's keeping warm in the oven. My brother called last night; he's in some kind of trouble and needs to talk to me. I'll call you later today, OK?"

Misty stuck her lower lip out like a pouting child. The effect on me was devastating, I immediately wanted to give her anything she asked for if it would make that pout go away. "But, I don't WANT you to go," she whined softly, "can't you stay with me?" She raised the covers and showed me her naked chest. "Don't you want to kiss my boobies again?" I looked at the ceiling and groaned.

"Baby, I desperately want to kiss those boobies again, but my brother needs me. I have to go. I'll make it up to you; think about something nice that you want, I'll take you shopping this afternoon and we'll buy it for you, OK?" At this rate, I was going to spoil her all the way to bankruptcy court. After last night, though, I was convinced it would be worth it.

"OK," she said in a child's voice, "but I don't like it."

I leaned over and kissed her again, "Be a good girl and eat the breakfast I made for you, I promise I'll be back soon!"

Pulling myself away and walking out that apartment door was about as easy as walking directly into category 4 tropical storm winds, but I managed to make it out and summon a car service to take me to the Budget Bay Inn. I looked around but didn't see Brad's Porsche in the parking lot. Odd.

I reached #381 and knocked. I heard some thumping noises, and then Brad opened the door. He was unshaven, with bags under his bloodshot eyes, and was wearing stained sweatpants and a torn t-shirt I recognized as rags he'd been using in his garage. I blurted out, "Dude, you look like shit."

He pulled me in and shut the door, locking the deadbolt as well. He gave me a hug. He smelled like a sweaty brewery spill. Ick. He began talking rapid-fire, "Steven, man, am I glad to see you. Thanks for coming. I'm in deep shit, I could use your help." I blinked, my eyes watering; his breath could've made a porta-potty smell good.

"Brad, man, did you forget your toothbrush?"

"Sorry, Steven, I had to haul ass out of the condo, just grabbed my wallet, phone and a few rags for clothes. I had to get out. Those two women are nuts; I thought they might try to kill me in my sleep."

I held up my hands, "OK, whoa whoa whoa! Let's back up for a second. The last time I saw you was what, three months ago? How about if you start from there and update me."

"OK, so you remember Darlene, the hot redhead?"

"Kind of hard to forget her since you cock-blocked me and moved in, you prick."

"Steven, I am so sorry, first because yes, that was a total dick move to pull on my brother, and two, that hot chick ended up being fucking nuts; her and her mother both!"

"Who, Honor?" Brad went white as a sheet.

His eyes wide, he yelled, "HOW DO YOU KNOW HER NAME?"

I laced my fingers behind my head and exhaled, "Chill out, dude! I had a temp with the last name of Chantelle working for me at Handy Hardware for a few months. I got to talking to her one day and asked her if she knew Darlene. She said yes, they were cousins, and told me Darlene and her widowed mother Honor had moved here recently from Louisiana. Anyway, continue with your story."

Brad was definitely rattled now, but carried on, "After you left the bar, I had a nice talk with Darlene, and we polished off a couple of more rounds. Then I took her home to her double-wide in the Buenos Amigos Mobile Home Park.

We were both kind of drunk already, but Darlene got out some rum and made us a couple of Cuba Libres. We made out on the couch like we were teenagers for a bit, then she made a couple more Cuba Libres, and by then I was really buzzed. She led me to the bedroom in the back and tore my clothes off, at the time it felt amazing that she wanted me so badly.

I asked about condoms and she told me we were cool; she was on the pill. After she undressed me, she stepped into the bathroom and came out wearing a crotchless satin-and-lace teddy. I'm telling you it was hot enough to raise the dead, bro!

She turned off the lights, laid down next to me and didn't waste any time; she straddled me and started riding my dick like a mechanical bull! I swear, she was wild, doing 90% of the work! Drunk as I was, I had no control and nutted in her in no time. I started apologizing, but she kissed me and said no apology was necessary. She was going to the bathroom and clean up, then she's be back for round two.

This is where it got weird. When she came back to bed, the lights were still off; she was wearing the same crotchless teddy, but she felt different. Her ass was a little bigger in my hands, her tits were bigger too, but I was drunk; I had ass and tits in my hands, that's all I cared about. She went down on me and gave me the blowjob of my life, stopping just before I could cum in her mouth.

She crawled up next to me on all fours and whispered that I should fuck her from behind, so you better believe I mounted up and went at it. Given the incredible oral I'd just had, it didn't take long before I unloaded in her again. I'd pretty much reached the limit of drunken fucking by that point, so I collapsed and fell asleep.

When I came to Saturday morning I pulled on my pants and walked out of the bedroom. It took me by surprise to see Darlene there having coffee and toast with basically an older version of herself; she introduced me to her widowed mother, Honor. Same light red hair, same freckled nose, but not as slim, and bigger tits. I thought to myself she would definitely be fuckable if Darlene and I ever called it quits.

Darlene explained that after Honor's husband had died, she'd moved in with Darlene. I freaked because a mobile home has zero sound insulation; if her mom were there last night, she'd have heard everything. Honor read my mind and told me not to worry about being overheard, we were all adults, she was fine with her daughter having a healthy relationship with a fine man like me.

I went home and cleaned up, then came back and ended up taking Darlene and Honor out shopping for shoes. I was just going to take Darlene, but she rubbed my dick through my jeans and told me her mom was having a hard time after losing her husband; this would be a nice distraction for her.

That afternoon, Honor was charming as hell. As we walked through the mall, she'd take one arm while Darlene took the other. I felt like a real stud with a hot redhead on either arm.

I took them out to dinner, then we went back to their mobile home. Honor got out a bottle of Jack Daniels and a deck of cards and announced we were playing a drinking game called King's Cup; the rules are basically you draw a card, and depending on what card it is somebody has to take a drink. I must have been lousy at it because I was the one doing most of the drinking. By the time we were out of whiskey I could barely stand.

In bed Saturday night it was almost the same as before; I fucked Darlene missionary-style, then she got up to clean up and when she came back, I fucked her from behind. I loved how her ass looked like her mother's. Not that I'd ever marry Darlene, she was too much of a skank, but if I did, I figured I could try to tap her mom's ass at some point.

Sunday morning, Honor brought Darlene and I breakfast in bed. She was wearing a loose silk blouse with the top few buttons open, so when she bent over to pour my coffee, it fell away from her and I got a look straight down into her tits. I think she knew darn well the show she was giving me, because she winked when she caught me staring.

Seeing Honor's tits got me going; after we finished breakfast, I closed the bedroom door and fucked Darlene again. Honor must have heard us, because I started hearing noise from Honor's room on the other side of the wall. Darlene told me her Mom was probably using her vibrator because she'd overheard us.

Sunday night I wanted to sleep at home because I needed to get up early for work Monday. Darlene got all clingy and pleaded to come with me. When I agreed, she asked if Honor could come too since I had three bedrooms. She said she didn't want her mom to feel lonely, since her poor mother was still distraught from losing her husband Silas. The idea of two hot redheads at my place made me stupid, and I agreed.

At home, I gave Darlene and Honor each a guest room. As hot as Darlene was, I wanted to forgo any sex that night. Since I had team meetings at 7:30am Monday mornings, I needed to be up by 5am and wanted to be fresh. I said goodnight and closed my door at 10:00pm.

Around 1:30am I felt Darlene getting into bed and cuddling up with me, but it wasn't Darlene, it was Honor. She'd been drinking; she started crying and telling me how lonely she was since her husband died and before you know it, we were fucking. For 42 she was damned good. I came in her twice, but then asked her to go back to her room so I could get a little sleep.

When I came home from work, I expected Darlene and Honor to have gone home, but the two of them were still there. Darlene confessed that she and Honor had been sharing me at their place, they both had been wearing the same design of crotchless teddy and had gotten me drunk to take turns using me.

Darlene begged forgiveness, said it was because her Momma was so upset about being a widow and she was trying to comfort her. Honor just sat there, tears in her eyes, saying she was just a lonely widow and how sorry she was.."

Stunned, I stopped Brad. "So they confessed outright to using you. Did you kick them out?"

Brad sat on the edge of the bed with his head in his hands and whispered, "No, I let them stay."

Stunned, I could find no words; I just looked at my brother, incredulous. Finally, I was able to put some words together, "Brad, you're not stupid, you have a fucking Master's Degree in Aerospace Engineering! You make close to $200,000 a year! Whatever made you think this was a good idea?"

"It was the sex, Steven. Living with two hot women, and a mother-daughter team to boot. I couldn't resist. I think I may be a sex addict." Ah, there it was. Having always suspected this was the case, I resisted any kind of judgment; my brother just admitted to having a problem, and that was a first step.

Brad was in deeper shit than I suspected, that much was clear. I put my hand on his shoulder, "How long did this go on?"

"For about four weeks. Then one Saturday morning as I was having my morning coffee and reading the news on my cell phone, Darlene and Honor sat down at the table and slid two pregnancy test strips towards me, both showing positive. They claimed I'd knocked them both up, so from now on I was going to be their little bitch boy. No more pussy, but if I did a good job taking care of them, they'd let me stay in my own condo.

They told me I was welcome to leave, but without my clothes or my car. While I was sleeping, they'd cleaned out my closet, hidden the keys to my car, and emptied my wallet of cash. I was only wearing my underwear; freaking out, I ran out to the garage, grabbed some cash from my coffee fund and some old clothes from the rag pile, and here I am. What do I DO, bro?"