Bad Boss Pt. 03

Story Info
The boss learns a "new normal," and hates it.
1.9k words
4.35
7.4k
5

Part 2 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 04/27/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Cyanlot
Cyanlot
1,112 Followers

[As always, comments--except stupid, hateful ones--are encouraged. - Cyanlot]

Part III: The New Normal

It was the worst weekend of my life. The hours dragged on. I was unable to eat or sleep much. When I was able to get a little sleep, it wasn’t restful. I had terrible dreams. The whole horrible scenario of my debasement kept replaying in my mind whether I was awake or asleep. Was this a watershed moment in my life? Would I ever again be able to have a semblance of normalcy in my life?

While the hours dragged on seemingly interminably, Monday still came too soon. How was I going to face the employees who had been there—all direct reports to me? I’d held the men’s cocks in my mouth and sucked them until they’d filled my mouth with their spunk. And everyone in the room had watched me do this.

I counted it as an act of courage that I was able to get dressed and go to work Monday morning.

When I walked into my office suite, Lori was already at her desk outside my office door. She acted completely normal.

“Good morning, Mr. Simmons. I hope you had a good weekend.”

The bitch! She knew perfectly well that I’d had a terrible weekend. She, and her co-conspirators, had made it terrible. I just grunted and headed toward my office door.

“Oh, by the way, Mr. Simmons, you have a meeting scheduled this morning at 9:00 with all of your direct reports. It will be in the conference room, of course.”

That wasn’t a meeting that I’d called. But I wasn’t calling the shots now.

The meeting went as I would have predicted. Lori acted as the spokesperson for the group, reiterating all of the complaints—about my conduct and the policies I’d enforced—that the group had raised over the past few months. I can’t say they found a more sympathetic ear but they did find a more receptive one, even if it was reception under duress.

Throughout the meeting, no one said a word about last Friday night. I didn’t even detect any smirks. An observer would have thought it a very ordinary meeting except that the nominal boss was clearly not in the driver’s seat.

Oh, sure, I was the one who said, “We can do that,” and “That’s reasonable.” But it was clear that I was acceding to every request.

But despite the absence of any words or facial expressions that even hinted at last Friday’s degradation, I found the meeting incredibly uncomfortable. I knew that every one of the five guys in the meeting had blown their loads in my mouth. They had to be thinking about that all through the meeting, too. How could they not be.

And the women, they were complicit, too. So much for the “kinder, softer sex” shit. It wasn’t just Lori, though she acted as the ringleader. They were all in on it and, in my mind, all equally guilty. These people, over whom I’d exercised institutional power and to whom I’d felt superior, were now, in effect, my bosses, even if the org chart said otherwise.

The meeting ended. They’d gotten everything they’d asked for, so they were happy. I was happy only that the meeting was over and I could hide in my office.

I didn’t want to see anyone. I didn’t go out for lunch, or for anything else except to take a piss. And I did that when I saw that Lori was on a break even though that meant I had to hold it for longer than was comfortable.

Happily, I didn’t see anyone on the way to the men’s room. Unhappily, as I was taking very relieving piss in the urinal, Terrell walked in. He was the Black guy who I’d blown Friday night.

“Hello, Mr. Simmons,” he said cheerily as he walked to the urinal right next to me even though there were others further away. (Who does that. It’s an unwritten but well-known rule that, when possible, a man always leaves at least one space between him and another man. Terrell didn’t.)

Worse, Terrell started pulling his cock out before he was close to the urinal. This drew my attention. As my eyes went to his cock, all I could think about was that I’d had that thing deep in my mouth just days ago. I’d sucked it hungrily and coaxed his cum from it, which I’d swallowed eagerly, and thanked him.

I didn’t stare at Terrell’s cock; it was only a quick glance. But I could see that he’d noticed it.

As I was finishing and Terrell was just beginning his piss, he said, “Mr. Simmons, do you have a few minutes to meet with me this afternoon? I need to tell you something that I’ve been thinking about for a few days.”

“Sure,” I told him. (What could I say?) “Come to my office at 4:00.”

I’d hoped that Terrell, who was a decent guy I thought, might have had some second thoughts about the blackmail plot he was a part of. Maybe that was eating at him. Maybe he wanted to apologize. Maybe, even, he had something to tell me that could help me get out of the situation I was in.

Promptly at 4:00, Terrell knocked on my door.

“Come in.”

“Hi, Mr. Simmons. Thanks for making some time for me. This won’t take long, I don’t think.”

I gestured for Terrell to sit down, but he remained standing.

“What do you want?” I asked.

“I’ve been thinking about last Friday night.” Join the crowd, I thought. But I didn’t say it.

“Yeah, what about it,” I thought I was doing a good job of holding it together and sounding businesslike.

“It must have been horribly humiliating for you.”

“Yes,” I said, with a bit of relief. It felt to me as if Terrell was showing some empathy. Maybe I had someone willing to be in my corner and push back against the others as they tried to use their blackmail material for additional leverage. “It was terrible!”

“I’ll bet. Between the drugs and the hypnosis, Lori and Phyllis really had you in a different reality.”

So Phyllis was a ringleader. I should have suspected as much. She had gotten her masters degree in neuro-psychology before she decided to leave academia. Working here was just a temporary thing for her while she launched a clinical psychology practice. She was smart and knowledgeable about psychological manipulation. And I guessed that she had access to strange drugs through her friends who were still doing research in the area.

“I don’t know what they did to me but nothing that happened was in my control. It may not have looked like it but they were the ones in control through the drugs and whatever.”

I was wondering whether Terrell, and maybe some others at the event, had been innocent participants. Maybe some of them didn’t know that I was drugged and hypnotized. It was still terrible, of course. I’d still sucked all of these guys off in the full view of the women in the room. But maybe, just maybe, they weren’t all in on it.

“Yeah, I got it.” Terrell paused and I wondered where this was going. It soon became clear.

“It must have been bad for you when they brought you out of the trance they had you in. But, before that, you were really into it. I’ve never seen anyone so consumed by cocklust. You really wanted it and it seemed like you couldn’t get enough.”

Okay, this was getting uncomfortable. I didn’t want to have to be reminded of what I’d done or how I’d apparently enjoyed it.

“That was all the drugs and hypnosis. Look, Terrell, what’s your point? What do you want to say?”

“Just this, Mr. Simmons. I know it must have been terrible for you, but man, you give great head. I’ve never had a blowjob like that before. And, believe me, I’ve gotten a lot of great head.”

“I’m glad to hear that,” I said with sarcasm. “Now, I have work to do. This meeting’s over.”

“Not quite, Vic. Or do you prefer Vicki?”

Now I knew why he hadn’t sat down. He walked around the desk, placed himself right next to my chair, and said, “Never had a blowjob that good before, but I’m going to get one now. Right?”

“Get out of here!” I said, as if I was in command.

“Want to watch the video I took last Friday? I’d sure like to show it to a few people. It was so good!” Terrell played his trump card and I had no good comeback

I was frozen like a deer in the headlights—and the car was about to hit me.

“I mean now!” Terrell snapped, twisting my char hard so I was facing him, my face at his waist level.

What could I do? What I did do was to reluctantly unzip Terrell’s pants and wrestle out his cock. It hardened quickly in my hand. For a moment, I looked at his dark shaft. I had flashes of remembering the lust I’d felt last Friday under the control of Lori and Phyllis. But now all I felt was disgust—disgust at what I was about to do, disgust at what I’d done last Friday, and, especially, disgust at the pleasure I’d had in sucking Terrell’s cock then.

My disgust didn’t matter, though. I had to do this. I had no choice. My hand was quivering as I lifted Terrell’s cock toward my mouth. My heart was pounding and my ears were burning.

I leaned toward the now rigid rod tentatively. There was a drop of precum glistening on the tip of Terrell’s cock. He put his hands on the back of my head and pulled me to his cock and the drop of precum wicked to my lips when my lips first touched his dick.

Apparently, I was moving too slowly for Terrell. He held my head tightly and pushed his cock deep in my mouth. His cock pounded against the back of my mouth. I wrapped one hand around the base of his cock just to keep him from pushing his cock down my throat.

This was less of a blow job and more of a facefuck! Terrell wasn’t getting the “great head” he’d gotten from my on Friday. But he was fucking my mouth and clearly enjoying it immensly. I wondered how much of his enjoyment came from the sensation he was feeling and how much from the fact that he fucking the boss’s mouth.

Though I was really a passive victim in this, Terrell pretended otherwise. “That’s it, Vicki … suck my cock. You know you want it, don’t you bitch?”

I didn’t say anything in response. My mouth was full.

“You want my cum, don’t you, Vicki?” Terrell went on as he pleasured himself in my mouth.

I didn’t want his cum but before long I was taking it spurt after spurt as his cock gushed its goo deep in my mouth.

“Now, swallow it all down, Vicki. You know you love it. And you earned it, girl.”

With that, the smug bastard put his cock back in his pants and zipped them up. He turned and walked toward the door.

“Thanks for meeting with me, Mr. Simmons. You’re a great boss.” Smug bastard! “I need to tell the others how satisfying a one-on-one meeting with you can be.”

Cyanlot
Cyanlot
1,112 Followers