All Comments on 'Bad Boy Makes Good'

by man_as_dog

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Warm, calling from a distant past

A lover from another day, that white hot affair from youth that will never be regained..Thank you for reminding me of a time I will always hold dear.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Very sweet story

A very refreshing and a sweet story. No forceful sex, no sharing of mother with strangers or crass friends. No divorce or pregnancy. Very well paced. I loved it. Only thing I missed was some dirty talk during sex as it would spice up but that’s my personal choice.

Thank you very much for a great story.

Turtle1952Turtle1952over 6 years ago
Wonderful

what a transformation for both of them. may they have many happy romps together.

doug_noughtdoug_noughtover 6 years ago
5 stars

I knew this was going to be great when I saw the author's name... easy 5 stars from me.

To others who are reading this, I urge you to give 'Pieces of Mom' by the same author a read as well.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Masterpiece

I do not think I have read such a fantastic mother/son story like this in a very long time. Well paced, no anal and an ending that could either stop or continue for another chapter but I do not know how you could top this!!

verbatimacrobatverbatimacrobatover 6 years ago
Wow!

That really got my juices flowing! My nipples are actually poking through my shirt..

Very well written!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Aersomr story.

Wasn't quite sure how it was going to at the begining but quickly got lost in it.

bwmombwmomover 6 years ago
Wonderful

What a wonderful evolution for these characters. I loved it.

LordSlamdawggLordSlamdawggover 6 years ago
One of those special stories where the main complaint is there isn't more of it

I liked the journey and growth as people Kyle and Marie underwent from start of the story to conclusion. Sometimes I thought there should be more tenderness, but as Kyle's changes galvanized that quality made increasingly less furtive appearances.

Considering that Marie barely tolerated Kyle at the start of story ( very fresh angle by imaginative author) to sparkling last conversation where she breaks down the checks and balances that wind up favoring continuing taboo relationship in ( formerly) prodigal son's favor.

Full marks * * * * *

horny2doithorny2doitover 6 years ago

Yes, a story well-written with much potential. The question is, is Bud really golfing ?? A hot mother-son sexual life is very arousing and hot. I hope another chapter is very soon as they now need to go further and of course what is Bud doing every weekend ? More description of Mom's body and her son's too. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

great start to what can become a great series.

I agree,, is bud really golfing every weekend and the whole time he says he is?

Description of mom and son would be good.. try to find an actor that we can associate with them for people to get a real good idea of what they look like.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Gooooshhhh! I feel sooo ashamed ☺️ but I liked it. Sooo much, much to much

Five stars ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ Thumbs 👍 & Dick‘s up.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Beautiful story of love

All mothers and sons should experience such uninhabited sex. Masterfully crafted story that got better with each word.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Deeply loving. They smolder.

redvirus1004redvirus1004over 2 years ago

you made me happy,

I'm glad he didn't make his mom a whore of hers.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous