Bad Boy Road Trip Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She dropped down one last time on Dwayne's cock and squeezed out a tiny glob of cum on the tip of her tongue. She kissed Dwayne, passing it on to him, all the while keeping her eyes locked on the stranger.

Things settled down for the next couple of miles, and Jake stuffed his cock back into his pants. Relief would have to wait. He was ready to follow them to the ends of the earth. He knew she wanted his big cock. He could see it in her eyes. Would she take the bait?

She sat back in the passenger seat, and the traffic ground on as Jake's hopes faded.

It only took a few miles before Daisy nuzzled up against Dwayne and whispered into his ear, "I want to fuck the dude in the RV."

Dwayne looked over at her and said, "What brought that on?"

"You know he was watching us, right?"

"Yeah," he said, "I thought that was the whole point."

"Well, after I got off, he showed me his cock."

"Pervert!" Dwayne shouted, loud enough for the driver behind them to hear, then asked, "Was it big?"

"Oh yeah," Daisy said, "bigger than I've ever seen."

"Now who's the pervert?" Dwayne asked, "Have you got a plan?"

"Of course I do," Daisy said, teasing him. "Just like you had a plan to get your cock sucked when I missed my flight."

He laughed, then said, "Let's hear it."

Daisy pulled out her iPhone and examined the Maps app. "There is a road about two miles ahead. It looks like it goes out to a small lake. I'm guessing he has a bed in the RV..."

"And how do you plan to get him out there?" he asked.

"I'll take care of that," Daisy said, "you just get ready to turn off."

Jake saw the right turn blinker on the caddie come to life. It seemed odd, but became crystal clear when the girl turned back, flashed her generous tits and motioned him to follow them onto the dusty Texas backroad.

*****

Dwayne drove about ten miles before turning the caddie onto a dirt road. A few minutes later, he pulled into a clearing overlooking a small lake.

Jake followed the billowing cloud of dust, not getting too close. Visibility was so bad he had to hit the breaks to keep from running into them when they stopped. He pulled alongside and angled the RV so the door was facing the lake.

"Howdy, I'm Jake," he said, bounding out the door, holding up three cold beers.

"Daisy," she said, extending a hand, "and this is my brother, Dwayne." She kept her eyes locked on Jake, eager to catch his reaction.

It was slow in coming, as the wheels of comprehension ground away in Jake's head. Holy Fuck! He was speechless, his jaw hanging open.

She watched his eyes widen, his steely blue pupils surrounded by a field of stark white. She gave him ample time, but no words came out.

Finally, Dwayne said, "Relax Jake, she's got a flair for the dramatic, don't you think?" He shook Jake's hand and took two beers, handing one to Daisy.

After chugging half his beer, mostly to buy time, all Jake could come up with was, "Here's to one hot sister."

"You got that right," Dwayne said, clinking Jake's bottle.

"Thanks for the compliment," Daisy said, tapping each of their bottles.

All three drained their beers before any more words were spoken. Jake set up three chairs that he pulled out of a basement locker and went inside for another round.

Daisy shouted in to Jake, "How about a tour of the RV?"

Jake stuck his head out the door and gave her a wide grin, flashing his pearly white teeth. "Come on in," he said, handing out two beers.

Dwayne held back as Daisy entered the RV. "You go ahead, I'll just wait out here."

Daisy handed a beer to Dwayne, gave him a peck on the cheek and whispered into his ear, "Thanks Bro, this won't take long." She closed the door to the RV behind her.

Jake stood in front of her, swigging his beer, trying to come up with a clever opening line when she reached down and felt for his cock; so much for subtle.

Daisy said, "I was just kidding about the tour, just show me the bed."

He motioned to the bedroom, and then followed her in. She sat on the edge of the bed and pulled him close. "Can I get a better look?"

Fuck! She was direct and to the point, and he was eager to give her a close-up of what he was packing. He unbuckled his belt and let his pants fall to the floor. She wasted no time sliding his boxers down, springing his cock free.

"Nice," she said, lifting his cock, using both hands to cradle it, "and so... big." Using her hands as a guide, she figured at least eight inches, soft. And fucking gorgeous... so smooth... and topped by a perfectly formed mushroom head.

"I hope you've got a room for it," he said, emboldened by her directness.

"As soon as you're hard baby," she cooed. She felt his cock grow in her hands, hardening ever so slightly. "I'm guessing you need a little relief."

His balls had been aching ever since watching the two of them in the front seat of the caddie and he was definitely jonesing to get off. "Lucky guess," he said, giving her another wide grin.

She turned and got up on all fours, hanging her ass just off the edge of the bed directly in front of him.

Jake took that as an invitation and lifted her dress. Nice! She had not put her panties back on after fucking her brother. He resisted the urge to take some time and admire her cleanly waxed ass. He sensed that she was ready for some quick action and he wasn't about to disappoint her. He knelt and caught a whiff of her musky scent before sliding his tongue into her glistening pink gash.

She moaned and wiggled her ass, delighted by his soft tongue and the pleasure it brought her. She pushed back into his face, urging him to go deeper.

Jake loved eating pussy, and Daisy's continuous moaning was all the encouragement he needed. She was so wet she was almost dripping. He used both hands to spread her cheeks and take a quick detour, rimming her tight asshole.

"Whoa!" she said, pulling away from him and looking back over her shoulder, "I wasn't expecting that."

Fuck! Did he just let his ass fetish get the best of him? She didn't look pissed, just surprised. "Sorry," he said, "I've got a thing for... Sorry, I just got carried away, it won't happen again."

"Thing for what?" she asked, still looking at him.

So much for letting it slide. "For assholes," he said, with some reluctance, "I thought you might like it."

Her expression softened, "It... surprised me, that's all... try it again."

He cautiously did so, spreading her cheeks and gently rimming her tight hole, flicking it with the tip of his tongue.

"Yeah..." she said, "that's not bad... You know... I've got my own little fetish."

Jake liked the sound of that and was relieved to have dodged a bullet. "Tell me about it."

"Mmmm..." she said, speaking slowly, "I like to watch a guy jack off... especially a big guy... like you."

Jake was confused, he was expecting a lot more than just jacking off for her. His disappointment must have been obvious.

"There's more," she said, concerned about his reaction, "I dig a guy jacking off into me... into my hot cunt... and then getting me off with his tongue... and... here's the fetish part... sucking his cum out of me... and eating it."

Holy Fuck! And on what planet is that even considered jacking off. Before he could finish comprehending all she had just said, she was upright, pulling her dress over her head.

He admired her gorgeous body as she lay back, spreading her legs, bracing her feet against his shoulders. She cupped her large tits and pinched the hard nipples with her fingers. Two tiny gold balls pierced her navel, guiding his eyes down to her kinky blond landing strip above her neatly waxed pussy lips. He didn't wait for further instructions.

She gently fingered herself as he slid just the head of his cock into her wet pussy. He dribbled some spit onto his cock and spread it along the long shaft.

"Now," she said, "stroke it for me, I want to watch you... watch you blow your load inside me."

Jake resisted the urge to ram his cock into her, and was careful to keep just the head of it hidden between the soft folds of her pussy lips. He stroked himself, sliding his hand along the slippery shaft. She initially kept her eyes locked on his, but then looked down to watch him stroke his cock. He did the same, watching her gently finger her clit, taking it slow, in no hurry to get off.

"Oh Jake," she cooed, "your cock is so big... and so hard... Are you going to cum in me... cum in my hot pussy?"

He dirty words were turning him on. "Oh yeah baby... I'm going to fill you with cum... hot cum... hot sticky cum."

"Did you like my ass... my tight asshole," she teased, "are you thinking about it now?"

Fuck! She knew exactly what she was doing. Just dirty enough to trigger his imagination. He could just picture his cock pressing up against her tight little rosebud.

"Do you want to fuck me... fuck me there... in my tight ass?" she said, licking her lips.

He stroked harder. These were not questions that needed answers. She wanted him to cum... and he was ready to oblige. He could feel a long overdue orgasm bubbling up in his balls.

"Oh Jake," she said, her voice sultry, "your cock is so big... and my asshole is so tiny... I don't know if I can take it..."

It was Jake that couldn't take any more and he grunted loudly as his first rope of cum blasted into her cunt.

"Oh fuck Jake..." she said, moaning, "I can feel it... feel your hot cum... shooting inside me..."

He stroked madly, draining his cock into her. She gave him a wide smile and two thumbs up, completely satisfied with his performance. She pushed him back with her feet, springing his cock free of her pussy. She reached down and cupped herself with her fingers, preventing any of his goo from leaking out.

"Let's switch places," she said, with a note of urgency in her voice.

Straddling his face, she pulled her hand away and let a big glob of the tart mixture fall into his waiting mouth. He swallowed quickly, then licked her gash, teasing more of the sticky goo out of her.

She leaned forward and snuggled her cheek against his softening cock, positioning herself over his face just the way she liked it. His tongue worked her clit, alternating between sucking it with his lips and flicking it with the tip of his tongue.

He pulled her cheeks apart and gazed longingly at her asshole. He could feel her getting close, and wanted to give her one last surprise, a little boost to get her off. He slipped his thumb between her pussy lips, coating it with the slippery goo oozing out, and pressed it firmly against her asshole.

"Ohhh," she cried out, panting loudly, close to orgasm, "yes... yes... do it Jake... do your thing..."

He rammed his thumb into her tight hole just as her orgasm hit.

She cried out, loud enough for Dwayne to hear. Her orgasm was so powerful it nearly bucked her off of his face.

Jake raised his head, keeping his tongue glued to her clit, pressing against it until her bucking stopped and she collapsed on top of him, exhausted. Only then did he pull his thumb out of her snug asshole.

*****

Dwayne cast a line into the lake, just outside the reeds growing along the shoreline. He looked back over his shoulder when he heard the door to the RV open.

Jake stepped out of the RV buck naked, covering himself with his bundled up clothes. "Hey Dwayne," Jake said, "having any luck?"

Dwayne shook his head. "Naw, how about you?"

Jake flashed his pearly whites and vigorously nodded his head.

Daisy came out behind him, grinning like the Cheshire Cat. She walked up to Dwayne and flicked his cheek. "Luck had nothing to do with it." She dipped a toe in the water.

Dwayne smacked her bare ass. "Going for a dip?"

She tossed her clothes onto the camp chair and waded in to her knees. She stopped and turned to face the guys. "Who's going to join me?"

Jake dropped his clothes on top of hers and waded in next to her.

Dwayne pulled up a chair and sat down to watch the show, his eyes glued to Jake's monster cock. "You're going to turn my sister into a size queen."

Daisy laughed. "Jealous?"

"Never," he said, grabbing his crotch for emphasis.

Jake took her by the hand and led her out to deeper water where they dove under.

Daisy came up first, tilting her head back to let the cool lake water cascade off her long blond hair.

He came up in front of her and squirted her with a stream of water from his mouth.

She giggled and pulled his wet body into hers, smothering his lips with hers. His light stubble tickled her cheeks. She pulled back and traced her finger along the ragged edge of his hairline. She worked her way down his neck and chest, circling his tiny pink nipples before testing the ripples of his hard abs. She reached underwater to give his soft cock a tight squeeze.

He pulled her back and kissed her pouty lips. "Ready for more?"

She was about to speak when Dwayne interrupted her.

"Looks like we've got company," he said, pointing to a cloud of dust approaching from a distance.

"You expecting somebody?" Jake asked.

Dwayne rubbed his chin. "Could be our mom... I was supposed to be home hours ago."

"No shit Sherlock," Daisy chimed in, "I'll bet she's horny as hell by now."

Jake furrowed his brow and stared at Daisy, trying to comprehend what that was all about.

Dwayne chuckled at Jake's confusion.

It didn't take much of a mental leap to realize that Daisy wasn't the only family member Dwayne was fucking. He let out a low whistle. "Awesome... do you suppose your mom shares Daisy's taste for big cocks?"

"Who knows," Dwayne said, "until today, I had no idea Daisy was a size queen."

A pick-up stopped short of their secluded spot, raising a big cloud of dust.

Jake turned to Daisy. "What do you think?"

She giggled like a schoolgirl, but didn't offer an opinion. "I think that's her."

Dixie approached cautiously, cradling a pump action shotgun in her arms.

"Mom," Daisy yelled out, "there's no call for that."

"Are you kids okay?" Dixie shouted back, "I was worried about you two." As she approached, she saw Jake in the water next to Daisy. "Who's that?"

"Mom," Dwayne said, "give me the gun... it's just a friend we met on the road."

Daisy asked, "Mom... did you track our phones?"

Dixie smiled and handed the gun to Dwayne.

He returned the shotgun to the pick-up's gun rack and pulled the truck up next to the caddie. He grabbed more beers, along with another chair, and headed back down to the lake.

Dixie downed half the beer before sitting down. Daisy had filled her in on the traffic problem that led to her missing the flight. It didn't explain the presence of the RV, but the clothes stashed on the chair told her everything she needed to know about what her kids were up to. "So... looks like I'm the only one who hasn't been fucked today."

"Good deduction," Dwayne said, clinking his beer bottle against hers. "I don't suppose you came out here to remedy that."

"It crossed my mind," she said, reaching for her son's crotch.

Jake watched in amazement. Daisy was as hot as they come, but there was something about a genuine MILF that stoked his interest. Unlike Daisy, her long blond hair ended in a mass of tight curls. Time to be bold. He rose up from the water and confidently strode towards Dixie.

"Mom," Daisy said, "meet Jake."

Dixie's eyes immodestly dropped to Jake's big cock and stayed there, watching it sway from side to side with each step. He stopped and extended his hand. She finally forced her eyes upward and took his hand. "Pleased to meet you, I'm Dixie." She released his hand and reached for his cock, giving it a tender squeeze.

Jake sucked in a slow breath as she caressed his soft cock. God, he loved this family. He nudged his cock closer to her face, all but begging her to suck it.

She obliged, eagerly taking him into her mouth and coating his cock with saliva. She cupped his balls and gently massaged them while she pulled on his cock with her lips. When he started to stiffen she angled her neck to force the big cock down her throat.

He moaned as he watched it disappear down her throat. She deep throated him several times... until his cock grew too big for her. She pulled back and admired his monster. "Guess I'll have to find another place to put this."

Daisy was out of the water and sitting in Dwayne lap, their eyes glued to their mom, entranced by her bold performance. "Careful what you ask for Mom," she said, "I happen to know that Jake has a thing for asses."

"Does he now?" Dixie asked, gazing over to her daughter. "Want to tell me how you know that?"

Daisy smiled. "I'll never tell..."

Dixie looked at her skeptically.

"Okay, okay... he told me about it... I didn't actually do it. I mean, I didn't take his cock up my ass... it was just a finger."

"And a tongue," Jake said, drawing all eyes towards him. He gave his tongue a little flutter.

"Sounds like a good place to start," Dixie said, standing and pressing herself into Jake's naked body. She unbuttoned her blouse and peeled it off, along with her bra, putting her big tits on display. About the same size as Daisy's, age had take its toll, introducing a slight sag.

Jake lifted her ample tits and flicked her hard nipples. He leaned over and took a nipple in his mouth, gently suckling it.

Dixie unbuckled her skin-tight jeans and wiggled them down until she could step out of them.

Jake stood back and admired her red thong panties, barely covering the unruly tuft of blond hair peeking out from the edges; definitely unwaxed. He dropped to his knees and bent her over the chair. He licked her crotch, running his tongue around the outline of her panties.

Ready for more, Dixie hooked her thumbs under the waistband and peeled off her thong, literally snapping it out of the crack of her ass.

Jake wasted no time spreading her cheeks and stabbing his tongue against her crinkly rosebud.

Unlike Daisy's gasp of surprise, Dixie's gasp was one of unbridled pleasure. She wiggled her ass and squealed with delight as the tip of his tongue dug into her. She glanced up and caught her daughters look of amusement. "Ha," she cooed, "I bet you liked it too, didn't you?"

Daisy wiggled in Dwayne's lap, getting a rise out of his cock. "Maybe... it just caught me by surprise. His cock is so big... can you take it?"

She grinned at her daughter, leaving no doubt about her intention to give it a try.

Jake was on a roll, excited by Dixie's response. It did not escape his attention that Daisy was showing some interest, momentarily distracting him from his tongue assault on Dixie's fine ass. The thought of slipping his cock into Daisy's tight little ass kept him nice and hard. He refocused his efforts and pressed his thumb up into Dixie's wet cunt.

Dixie panted with pleasure. "Fuck yeah Jake... just like that... both holes at once." She squeezed her tits, roughly pinching her hard nipples.

Jake thumbed her hard clit and licked her slippery gash. She cried out when he jammed his other thumb deep into her asshole. He pulled back and admired her open gash, framed by kinky blond curls. He used his thumbs to work her clit and asshole together, nearly bringing her to the brink of an orgasm.

Dixie looked up at her son. "Baby... I don't think one cock is going to get the job done."

Jake froze, pulling Dixie back from the edge. Could he believe what he just heard? Did she just ask for a double fuck? Damn... this family is kinky.

Daisy looked at her mom. "Have you done it before?"

Dixie's head movements were ambiguous. She didn't want to admit that it would be her first time with two cocks. "Sweetie... get your brother ready... I'm going to do it."

Daisy felt a sudden rush of adrenalin, and attacked her brothers cock as soon as he freed it from his jeans . She was eager to see first hand how a double fuck worked, but was concerned she might be left out of the action.