Bad Boy Road Trip Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
tv46
tv46
1,069 Followers

Dixie sensed her daughters concern and gave her a knowing wink. "Let's take this into the RV... where we'll be more comfortable."

It was a rush to get to the door first. Dixie reached out for Daisy's arm to hold her back. When both guys were inside, she whispered, "Follow my lead... I'm going to take care of all three of you."

Daisy smiled and gave her mother a pat on the ass before following her into the RV.

Dwayne lay on his back, knowing that his mom would have to straddle him in order to offer up her ass to Jake.

"I see you've got this all figured out," Dixie said, stroking her son's hard cock. She bent down and sucked him, slathering him with saliva.

Jake got on his knees and wasted no time spreading her cheeks to admire her ass crack. He ran a finger along the thin trail of kinky blond curls that led to her asshole. His earlier efforts had relaxed her tight pucker and his finger easily slipped in. He switched to his tongue and got her nice and wet, and then stood and forced the head of his cock against her asshole.

Dixie lifted her head off Dwayne's cock and turned back to Jake. "Easy big boy, let's get you lubed up first." She motioned for Daisy to take care of that task.

"Thanks Mom," she whispered, eager to get in on the action. She dropped to her knees and sucked Jake's big cock, doing her best to get it down her throat, just like her mom did. But alas, he was too damn big. She stood and kissed him. She wrapped her arms around his neck and pulled herself up until she felt the head of his cock in her crotch.

He instantly understood what she had in mind. He supported her by her ass cheeks and lowered her onto his rigid cock, sliding it deep into her cunt.

She wrapped her legs around his back and held on tight while he slowly fucked her. "Oh yeah... that feels so good... don't stop."

Jake gave Dixie a worried look. Should he keep going?

Dixie gazed at her daughters exposed ass and realized that Dwayne had the same idea. She was torn... should she put her own desires ahead of her daughter's? She spit on her fingers and pressed them into her daughters ass crack.

Daisy felt a finger probing her asshole and looked back to see who it was. Dwayne's look of shock told her all she needed to know. She smiled and nodded to her mom. She wanted to try her brother's cock up her ass... right now.

Dixie inserted a second finger in her daughters tight ass and motioned for Dwayne to come close. She sucked him again, this time slathering his cock with her slippery spit. Her third finger squeezed into Daisy, stretching open her asshole.

Daisy took one last look back. She caught her mom's eye and mouthed, "I'm ready."

Jake held Daisy still while Dwayne pressed the head of his cock up into her tight little ass.

Daisy gasped.

"Too much?" Dwayne asked.

Daisy took a deep breath. "N-n-no... I can do it... try again."

"Just hold still Dwayne," Jake said, "let me do this." He watched Daisy's face as he eased her down onto both cocks. When she grimaced, he lifted her ever so slightly and held her until a smile returned. He lowered her again until her grimace returned. He did this over and over, each time getting more of Dwayne's cock up her ass.

Dwayne closed his eyes as the last of his cock disappeared into his sisters ass. He reached around and squeezed her large, firm breasts. Her protruding nipples were like tiny pebbles rolling between his fingertips.

"All right Jake," Dixie said, "nice and slow... time to get her off." She desperately wanted to see her daughter satisfied... but hoped against hope that she would get there before the guys did. That would still give her a fighting chance for her own double fuck. There was nothing left to do but sit back and pretend that it was her riding two monster cocks. Her fingers drifted down between her legs.

Despite his carnal lust, Jake had an inkling of what Dixie was up to. He seriously doubted that it would work.

Daisy moaned with pleasure, and turned back to let her mom know she appreciated it. They made intimate eye contact and Daisy feared that she had stolen her mother's thunder.

"Get off," Dixie whispered to her, lovingly.

Daisy instantly understood what her mother had in mind. She tuned back to Jake and kissed him, probing his mouth with her tongue. She released her arm around his neck and reached down for her clit. The sensation of two cocks sliding in and out had her close to orgasm. With just a little boost, she could put herself over the edge before the guys blew their loads. She licked her dry lips and flicked her clit. So close...

Dixie gave her daughter a loving squeeze on her thigh.

He mother's red hot touch ignited a fuse inside her. She panted as her finger vibrated against her rock hard nub. She closed her eyes and visualized the fuse burning ever closer... closer... until she exploded in orgasmic gratification.

Jake instantly stopped lifting her convulsing body and held on for dear life, desperately fighting to prevent blowing his load. After all, the prospect of Dixie's ass awaited.

The sight of her daughters orgasm, along with a little help from her own magic fingers, was enough to send Dixie into a prolonged fit of ecstasy.

Jake lifted Daisy off their cocks and laid her out on the bed, alongside her mother. He turned and offered a raised hand to Dwayne, and received a well deserved high five.

Daisy instantly recognized the look of satisfaction on her mother's face. "You got off too?"

Dixie nodded and gave her daughter a big hug. "I could go for a short time-out..."

Jake looked relived. "Good idea... I could use a little cooling off... how about a quick swim?" He grabbed more cold beer on the way out the door.

*****

The late afternoon sun cast long shadows over the lake as they squatted in the shallow water, their heads bobbing just above the surface.

Jake drained the last of his beer and tossed the empty bottle onto the sandy shore. Curiosity got the best of him and he couldn't resist asking, "So... how did the three of you... get started."

Daisy's laugh was infectious, and got the others laughing. She looked over at Dixie. "I'm not going to touch that... you take it Mom."

"It was my fault," Dwayne interrupted. "It all started the night of my senior prom... when Mom handed me a condom... at the dinner table no less."

Dixie shook her head. "He had no idea why I did that." Dwayne's father had split when he was twelve, so raising him had fallen to Dixie, with a little help from Daisy. They had their hands full running the ranch and the girls just assumed Dwayne would figure out what he needed to know from his friends. She was relieved when Daisy offered to give him a quick tutorial while she did the dishes.

Daisy jumped in. "Mom freaked when she walked into the family room."

"No shit," Dixie said, "you were showing him how to lick your clit... I went ballistic."

"Yeah," Dwayne said, "it was sweet, the first real pussy I'd ever seen. Anyway, after Mom and Daisy stopped arguing, I asked Mom to show me how to put the condom on."

"Yeah," Dixie said, "I still can't believe I agreed to do that."

Jake looked skeptical. "So, you did it?"

"It was hilarious," Daisy said. "Mom tore open the condom and motioned for Dwayne to drop his pants. As soon as she touched his cock... he popped... squirting all over my stomach."

"Yeah," Dixie said, "he turned red as a beet. But, it was what Daisy did next that really got the ball rolling."

All eyes turned to Daisy.

"Fuck," Daisy said, "I couldn't help myself... I was so turned on, I scooped up a finger full of his cum and licked it off my fingers."

Dixie shook her head. "It happened so fast... I was as turned-on as Daisy."

"It was quite a show," Dwayne said. "Mom fingered Daisy while she licked the rest of my cum off her stomach."

"Nasty," Jake said, pulling Dixie into his lap. He cupped her tits under the water and gently massaged them.

"Listen kids," Dixie said with a wide grin, "we might have to cut this story short...something's come up."

Jake nibbled her ear. "There's more?"

"Oh yeah," Dwayne said, "after Mom got Daisy off, she offered to suck my cock."

Dixie blushed.

Daisy chuckled. "He didn't last long... less than a minute."

"No way," Dwayne protested, "it was waaaay longer than that."

Jake pressed his hand into Dixie's crotch. "Did you swallow?"

Dixie twisted back to face him. "Duh!"

Jake slipped a finger up inside Dixie's wet cunt. "Who got off next?"

Dixie moaned, aroused by his touch.

"I went down on Mom," Dwayne said, "for practice."

"He did pretty good," Daisy said, "it took him awhile... but he finally got the job done."

"Yeah," Dwayne said, "it was enough to get me hard again."

"So," Jake asked, "who'd you do next?"

"That would be me," Daisy said. "I spread my legs and told him to fuck me. He had trouble with his aim... and then only managed about two strokes before he popped again."

"Hey," Dwayne said, "it wasn't my fault... it was simple biology."

"Mom jumped in again," Daisy said, "and sucked his cum out of me... until she got me off."

Jake snickered. "Mmmm... so that's where that fetish came from." He'd been poking Dixie with his stiff cock for the last couple of minutes, and finally succeeded in finding her asshole.

Dixie gasped.

Daisy grinned at her mother. "Looks like Jake found his target."

"Un-hun," Dixie said, "Jake's been playing a game of Pin the Tail... and he just scored a direct hit." She lifted her arms and locked them around the back of his neck. She was ready for action.

Jake gripped her thighs and stood, using his powerful legs to lift them both out of the water. Water cascaded over Dixie's breasts, shooting out from her hard nipples, and pouring off her wet muff.

Daisy let out a low whistle when she saw Jake's big cock buried deep in her Mom's ass. When he wobbled under Dixie's weight, she stepped around to prop him up, squashing her firm tits into his muscular back.

Dwayne took one look at Dixie's open gash and jumped between her legs.

"Ahhh," Dixie moaned as her son's cock slid in. This was a first for her, taking two cocks at once. "Let's go boys... take me for a ride... yee-haw."

Daisy gave Jake a little bump with her hips to get him in motion.

"Ouch," Dixie yelled, as both guys thrust at once. "Easy... try taking turns."

"Good idea, Mom," Daisy said, gripping Jake's hips. When Dwayne withdrew, she nudged Jake's hips forward, forcing his big cock deep into her mom's ass.

A wide grin spread across Dixie's face. "Better... much, much better."

Once the guys got the rhythm down, Daisy used her hands on Jake's hips to maintain an ever increasing pace.

Dwayne had his hands full holding Dixie's legs open, and Jake supported her ass with his.

"Oh yeah... that's so fucking hot... keep it up... faster."

Dixie watched a trickle of sweat drip off Dwayne's nose. "Come on Dwayne... make me cum... hurry."

Dwayne grimaced and pounded her furiously, interrupting the rhythm Daisy had established.

Daisy let go of Jake's hips and locked her arms around Dixie's tummy, preventing Jake from pumping her ass. It was all up to Dwayne now.

Dixie sucked in a deep breath and held it.

Dwayne bit down on his lower lip as sweat poured off his face. He let go of her legs and wrapped his arms around all three of them, pulling himself in tight. His legs were turning to rubber. He needed to hold on a little longer... just a couple more thrusts.

Dixie's unsupported legs dropped down into the water, forcing her clit into direct contact with her son's pounding cock. "Aaaragh" she cried out as an intense orgasm split her open.

Dwayne managed one last mighty thrust, knocking them all off balance. He fell forward, blowing his load deep inside his mother's cunt.

Daisy released her grip on her mother and fell backwards, into the water. She sucked in a quick breath before Jake's weight forced her under, quickly followed by both Dixie and Jake.

"Wow," Dixie said, coming up for air.

Daisy held up both hands, palms out. "Way to go Mom... you did it."

Dixie grinned and returned her daughters high-five. She nodded towards Jake with his stiff cock sticking straight out. "You up to finishing the big guy?"

Daisy gave her mom two thumbs up, and stepped around in front of Jake.

He squeezed her shoulders tenderly and bent her over, drawing her back against his firm cock. He stared down at her long wet hair matted against the flawless skin of her back; patterns swirled like a work of abstract art.

She arched her back and wiggled her ass, teasing his big cock into her wet cunt, moaning with pleasure.

He pressed his palms into her ass, opening up her cheeks to expose her tight little asshole.

She glanced back and smiled. "No secret what you want."

He did is best not to appear too eager. "You up for it?"

Dwayne rubbed the small of his sisters back. "Go for it Sis... you can do it."

Dixie ran a finger along the crack of her ass, tucking the tip into her snug little asshole.

Daisy laughed. "Do I get a vote?"

Dixie shook her head, "Too late for that now." She leaned over her butt and dribbled spit into her crack. Two slippery fingers penetrated her asshole, stretching it open.

Dwayne leaned over to contribute more spit, along with a finger of his own.

"Fuck," Daisy said, "there's no turning back now."

Jake watched Dwayne wiggle a second finger into Daisy's ass. He pulled his cock out of her cunt and gave them a few more seconds to loosen her up. Impatient, he yanked their fingers out, and plunged his cock into her asshole, ramming it deep inside her.

Daisy gasped at the quick intrusion, surprised it went in so easily.

Jake eased his big cock out of her tight hole, and elicited a soft moan from Daisy when he thrust forward.

Dwayne reached for Daisy's tits and motioned for Jake to pick up the pace.

Dixie reached under to finger her hard little nub.

"Oh my God," Daisy cried out, her body flooded with unexpected pleasure.

Jake licked his lips, and pounded hard, rushing to beat her to the finish line.

Daisy panted loudly, grunting with each thrust of his big cock.

Dixie looked up at Jake. "Better be quick... she won't last long."

Jake's hips were like a steam piston, drilling deep for pleasure in Daisy's waiting ass.

Daisy's legs unexpectedly buckled when her body convulsed in orgasm. She cried out and dropped down to the water, falling off of Jake's slippery cock.

Not to be denied, Jake grabbed his cock and stroked it furiously.

Dixie and Dwayne reacted quickly, and turned Daisy over so she was staring directly at Jake's monster cock.

His first rope of cum splattered against her chin, sending droplets of goo up into her eyes, forcing them shut.

Unable to see, she opened her mouth to take the flood of sticky goo aimed her way. She wiped her eyes to watch the last of his load dribble off the head of his cock.

Daisy nodded to her mother and brother. They lifted her to her feet, knowing exactly what she wanted.

Jake parted his lips and eagerly consumed the sloppy mess she forced into his mouth. When she was done, he didn't hesitate to lick her face clean.

*****

Jake poked the coals in the campfire, bringing them up to a red-hot glow. The roasted hot dogs and canned beans hit the spot, but now he wanted a perfect bed for roasting a marshmallow. He turned it slowly over the hot spot and waited for it to turn a golden brown. Satisfied, he pulled it out of the fire and blew on it several times, and then carefully pulled off the toasted outer skin. The gooey inner core remained on the stick, ready to be toasted again. He held up his prize for the others to see.

"Nice," Daisy said, "where'd you learn that trick?"

"Better watch what you're doing," Jake said, pointing to the end of her stick. He popped the delicacy in his mouth.

Daisy yanked her flaming marshmallow out of the fire and watched it burn to a crisp. "Fuck!"

Dixie laughed. "Did I mention that Daisy was the only girl ever kicked out of her Girl Scout troop?"

"No shit," Dwayne said, "but it wasn't for burning a marshmallow, right Daisy?"

"I'll never tell," Daisy said, threading a fresh marshmallow onto the end of her stick.

"Tell me Dwayne," Jake asked, "how did your senior prom work out... successful?"

"You could say that," Dwayne said, "but not in the way you'd expect."

Dixie chuckled and punched her son's arm. "No need to be modest son." She turned to Jake and said, "He had the time of his life... fucking my sister."

Jake did a double-take, completely lost.

"Jeez Mom," Dwayne said, "you skipped over a few steps."

"I did... but I figured Jake would want to jump right to the good part."

"Works for me," Jake said. "Tell me about your sister... I mean, your aunt."

"Aunt Belle," Dwayne said, "she was the school librarian, and was assigned to chaperone the prom."

"Ah," Jake said, "you got dumped by your date, maybe got a little loaded, and Auntie took pity on you."

"Close enough," Dwayne said. "Mom and Daisy taught me a lot of stuff that night... but skipped over the lesson on finesse. To top it off, I spilled my guts to Auntie...about what Mom and Daisy did to get me ready for the prom."

"It was hilarious," Daisy chimed in. "Mom and I are waiting for Dwayne to get home... so we can hear about his night. Instead, he rolls in with Aunt Belle, and they both have shit-eating grins on their faces."

It was Dwayne's turn to grin. "I fucked Auntie in the back of the caddie."

Dixie shook her head. "I had no idea Belle had it in her... but then I didn't know I did either."

Jake arched his eyebrows. "There's always room for one more." He squeezed his crotch for emphasis.

"You wish," Dixie said. "But she bought her own spread in Van Horn a few years ago."

"No shit," Jake said, "that's where I was headed when your kids... well, you know. Any chance you can fix me up?"

Daisy leaned over to smack his arm. "What? We're not enough for you?"

"Hey... I didn't mean it that way. I'd stick around if I could, but I need to head west... to put some distance between me and-"

Daisy interrupted. "At least stick around till morning."

Dixie shook her head. "Daisy, we need to get back to the ranch tonight... the horses need feeding."

"How about you and Dwayne take the truck back tonight... and I drive the caddie home in the morning." Daisy looked to Jake for support.

"I'm game," Jake said. "Any chance I can park at Belle's place when I get to Van Horn?"

"Park?" Dixie said, skeptically. "I'll bet you have a lot more than parking in mind."

"Call her," Jake said, his enthusiasm mounting.

Belle answered on the third ring, "Hey, Sis."

After exchanging pleasantries, Dixie put her on speaker.

"Hey, Belle," Dwayne and Daisy said in unison.

"Hey, kids... having a party without me? You should have called."

Dixie said, "The four of us were just talking about you."

"Four?"

"Yeah, I'm with the kids... and their new friend, Jake."

"Oh," Belle said, a note of caution in her voice. "Nothing to risqué, I hope."

"Naw," Dixie said, "just real friendly. In fact, I was telling Jake about the night you brought Dwayne home from the senior prom?"

Silence.

"Belle?"

"I'm thinking... give me a moment to figure this out."

"How about a hint?" Dwayne asked.

"Sure," bell said, tentatively.

"We were in the caddie, with the top down, when Daisy spotted Jake on the highway, looking down on us from behind the wheel of his RV."

Belle mumbled something under her breath.

"What?"

"I said, he must be one handsome dude to get you girls so wound up."

Daisy howled with laughter. "He is...but it was the size of his cock that sealed the deal."

Silence.

"Hey, Belle," Jake said, "sorry about all the drama. I'm headed your way tomorrow and was wondering if I could park my RV at your place... for the night."

tv46
tv46
1,069 Followers