Bad Boy Road Trip Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A wide smile crossed Janice's lips as she eased herself down. When she neared bottom, she pursed her lips and grimaced. It was obviously the largest cock she'd ever had. "Okay, who are we talking about."

"VanCannon," the girls shouted in unison.

"Mmmm," she said, squirming on the big cock.

Jake nuzzled her dark curls, taking in the scent of her shampoo. He slipped his hands up under her bra to squeeze her firm nipples. "Ahhh," she cooed, "good choice... on the author."

Carole plopped herself down next to Jake and massaged his chest. "Come on, Janice. Pick a book to discuss."

"Hey," Janice said, "no talking while I'm... riding the Talking Stick."

Carole groaned, eager for her turn on the Talking Stick, but kept silent. She discretely slipped her hand up under her dress.

"Let's see," Janice said, dragging out her words as she slid up and down the Talking Stick. "My favorite is Phone Phun, especially the part with the pizza delivery guy... you know, the one with the big cock." Pleased with her selection, she paused to savor Jake's big cock stuffed up into her.

Carole's free hand shot up, waving frantically.

"No!" Janice protested, "I'm not done."

Belle wagged a finger at Janice. "You know the rules. If you stop talking, anyone else can demand to be heard."

Carole eagerly pulled a very reluctant Janice off of Jake's cock. She lifted her dress, but unlike Janice, she hopped up and pressed her crotch into Jake's face, encouraging him to take him a taste of her naked pussy.

Jake nuzzled her neatly trimmed blonde bush and took a long lick of her wet gash.

Carole moaned and pressed herself tight against Jake's protruding tongue.

Janice jumped up, waiving her hand, wanting to get back on the Talking Stick.

Belle gave her a look of disgust. "You can't demand the Talking Stick before she even starts talking."

Janice sat back down, chastened, but resigned to following the rules.

Carole tore herself away from Jake's tongue, peeled off her dress and plunged down on his cock until her face was just inches from his. "Like Janice said, VanCannon always has a pizza guy show up, and he always has a big cock." She used Jake's shoulders for support and rose to the top of his cock, careful to keep talking. "So predictable!" She slowly slid back down, exhaling audibly.

Jack gave her a quick kiss and fondled her small breasts, thumbing her hard nipples. The last thing he wanted to do was get this sweet pussy kicked off his cock.

"If I had to choose my favorite part," Carole continued, "it would be when Holly fucked Dirk while talking to her husband on the phone." She moaned as she took another stroke on Jake's big cock. Could she keep talking long enough to get off? "I mean, just the thought of taking to her husband while his best friend's cock was pounding her... I mean... it's almost enough to get me off just thinking about it." She took a deep breath and picked up her pace. "I mean, her husband had to know Dirk was fucking her." She gasped for breath and had trouble completing her sentence.

Jake kissed her again, giving her a moment to gather her thoughts.

Desperate to keep her turn on the Talking Stick, she pressed on, "And all the time... Tim was jacking off for her..." A tiny cry escaped her lips as she thrust down hard. Out of the corner of her eye, she saw Janice's hand rise. She cut her off cold. "And then... when Dirk was close... she hopped off the table to take it in the..." Her words trailed off to gibberish as a powerful orgasm took control of her rigid body.

Jake lifted her just enough so he could pound her as she shrieked with pleasure until she collapsed in a heap on his cock. He glanced towards Janice, who was waiving her hand wildly. "I think face was the word she's looking for."

That brought a round of laughter from the girls. Kim and Susie helped Carole off of Jake's raging cock.

Janice wasted no time hopping back onto Jack's slippery cock. "I'll have what she had." Pleased with her reprise of When Harry Met Sally, she quickly realized that she had once again paused for too long. Kim's hand was flailing in the air. "Fuck! I guess I deserved that." She reluctantly climbed back off Jake's cock, but not before sneaking two extra strokes.

Kim stood over Jake and shook her frizzy blond hair from side to side, brushing it over his face.

He grabbed her ass and pulled her in, taking liberties with his tongue while she moaned with delight.

"Come on, come on," Janice shouted impatiently, "you're taking too long; speak!"

Kim didn't say a word, taking advantage of Janice's predicament. She loved the feel of Jake's soft tongue lashing her pussy and took her time deciding which book she would discuss.

It was Belle that finally snapped her fingers to get Kim back on task.

Kim turned and dropped herself on his cock, this time taking it in her cunt; once in the ass was enough for her. However, she couldn't resist teasing Jake, and possibly setting Janice up for an unexpected ass fuck. "My heroine is Lucy in The Poker Party."

Jake's firm hands gripped her breasts and tweaked her hard nipples as she took two quick strokes on the big cock inside her.

It surprised Kim that talking and fucking was harder than she thought. "After finding out that her husband had fucked Sally in the ass at the poker party, she resolved to get even with her cheating husband by taking each and every one of his poker buddies up her ass." It was hard to count, but she figured she managed about a half dozen strokes while talking. She took a deep breath and kept pumping his cock. "What do you think about that?" It was a risky move, but she figured that if Jake was talking, no one else could claim the Talking Stick.

Jake took the bait, while Kim concentrated on fucking him. "Nice," he said, "let's see, a poker table usually holds about seven, is that right?"

Kim nodded, enthusiastically, feeling the pleasure build inside her.

"So, she must have taken at least six up her ass. Did she do her husband too?"

Kim nodded again, gasping for breath as she pumped his cock. Jake reached between her legs to fuel her budding orgasm. "Tell me about the biggest cock she took... up her ass."

Kim gasped when he touched her clit and bounced herself up and down on Jake's raging cock. She forced her words out, between gasps for breath. "His name was... Arthur... he had a big... black cock."

Jake realized she was close and didn't want to see her lose her turn. He pumped her hard and rolled her tender nub with his thumb. Unsure what to say, he asked, "Is that what gets you off Kim... big black cocks... even bigger than mine?"

The other girls watched, enthralled, as an intense orgasm blossomed deep in their friend's loins. No one would deny her the Talking Stick now.

Jake urged her on. "Big and black... stretching you wide open... just the way..."

Her loud, piercing shriek drowned out his words. The girls cheered as Kim's quivering body convulsed with pleasure.

Jake eased up and massaged her tender clit, just enough to keep her orgasm alive.

She squealed with delight while basking in the adulation of her friends.

Fulfilled, Kim slumped back into Jake's arms, exhausted.

Susie got the jump on Janice and squeezed into Jake's lap just ahead of Janice.

"No fair," Janice shouted, looking to Belle for support.

Belle got to her feet. "The way I see it, since neither one of you actually got onto the Talking Stick, we'll let Jake decide who's next."

Jake grinned like a Cheshire Cat. "I like the sound of that... who's got the lube?"

Susie's response lacked enthusiasm. "Lube?"

"Ha," Janice said, jumping up to open a drawer in the coffee table. She rummaged through Belle's collection of dildos and fished out a tube of lavender-scented lube. Sensing victory, she tossed the lube towards a petrified Susie.

Jake reached out and intercepted the lube. "Up to you Susie, use it or lose it."

Susie felt the size Jake's hard cock underneath her and hesitated, giving Janice the opening she wanted. Although not her first choice, she was just horny enough to take it up the ass, if that was her only option.

Since all Jake wanted was a tight ass, it didn't matter to him who's it was. Even though he was partial to Susie's blonde hair and hoped she would take the lube, he wasn't surprised to see Janice snatch it out of his hand.

"Got it," Janice announced, beaming with pride. She extended her hand to Susie, offering to help her out of Jake's lap.

Disappointed, Susie attempted to rise, but Jake held her back.

"What?" Susie asked, bewildered.

Jake gave her full breasts a gentle squeeze. "Stick around... you won't be disappointed."

Susie turned and questioned him with her eyes.

Jake licked his lips and glanced up at Janice. "You don't mind if Susie helps out... you know... to get you loosened up for me."

A wide smile spread across Janice's face. If Jake wanted to watch Susie lube up her ass, she was just horny enough to go along with it. She spun around and bent down to grab her ankles, opening up her ass crack for Jake... and Susie.

Jake nuzzled Susie's neck. "How about it Susie, you game?"

She nodded. "I am, but how about I help keep you nice and hard... while you watch?"

"Good girl," Jake said, helping Susie back down onto his hard cock.

"Ahhh," Susie cooed, sliding down his big shaft. She squeezed out a dollop of lube onto her thumb. With her free hand, she gave Janice a gentle smack on her ass. "Open... sesame."

Janice chuckled and then reached back to spread her ass cheeks.

"Nice," Jake said, nudging Susie's arm forward.

Susie rimmed Janice's asshole with the slippery goo and pressed her thumb in up to the first knuckle.

Janice waggled her ass, enjoying the gentle intrusion. "Give me more."

Before pushing her thumb in, Susie slid a finger up into the wet folds of Janice's pussy, fishing for hard little button.

Janice gasped at the unexpected pleasure of her touch, and rocked back against her thumb, eager to get more of it inside her.

Enthralled, Jake used both arms to slide Susie up and down his shaft.

Susie moaned, momentarily distracted by the intense pleasure of Jake's big cock fucking her. Once back down, she returned her focus to Janice and her thumb buried in her tight asshole.

"Oh Susie," Janice said, "that feels so good... especially your fingertip."

Susie flicked Janice's clit. "Are you ready?"

Janice hesitated, torn between her desire for Jake's big cock and Susie's magic finger.

"Give her your other thumb," Jake said, in no hurry to put an end to the show the girls were putting on for him.

"Okay," Susie said, "but first give me another ride."

Jake complied, pumping her up and down his shaft, several times.

Susie squeezed out more lube onto the top of Janice's ass crack and then used her free thumb to push it towards her asshole. It didn't take much effort to wiggle it in, getting both thumbs all the way into her asshole. She continued to lash Janice's hard little button with the tip of her finger.

"Nice job, Susie," Jake said. "I think she's ready for me."

Reluctantly, Susie rose off Jake's cock and made room for Janice climb on.

Janice hopped up on the couch and squatted over Jack's lap, hovering just inches from the head of his raging cock.

Susie took hold of Jack's shaft and guided it into Janice's slippery asshole. With the head barely in, she pulled down on her shoulders, forcing her onto his big cock.

Janice expelled her breath with a loud moan, grateful for the effort Susie put into loosening her up. She reached down and took over where Susie left off, fingering her own clit.

Deciding to get in on the action, Susie stood and squeezed in between Jake and Janice. Catching Jake by surprise, she pulled his face into her hairy blonde muff.

Janice closed her eyes and gripped Susie by the hips. She lifted herself up Jake's shaft until just the head of his cock was in her ass. She took a deep breath and dropped back down, hard, jamming his cock deep into her ass. She opened her eyes, only to find herself staring at Susie's tight ass. She couldn't resist giving her a lick.

Susie moaned when the tip of Jake's tongue brushed against her sensitive clit. Then gasped at the touch of Janice's tongue probing her ass crack.

Although he couldn't see it, Jake sensed what was going on between the girls. He spread Susie's cheeks, hoping Janice might take the bait.

"Oh fuck yeah," Susie shouted, reveling in the sensation of two tongues probing her sensitive holes.

Janice gave up on her clit and used both hands to latch onto Susie's hips. It allowed her to ride Jake's hard cock while burying her face in Susie's open ass crack.

Susie arched her back, apparently more interested in Janice's tongue lashing than she was in Jake's.

No longer to keep his tongue on Susie's wet snatch, Jake leaned back to enjoy the tight ass riding his engorged cock.

Susie bent down and kissed him, getting a taste of her musky juices.

Jake thumbed her hard nipples as he tangled with her probing tongue.

Belle rummaged through the dildo drawer until she found what she was looking for, a big red strapless model that would be perfect for what she had in mind.

"Good choice," Carole said. "I've been on the receiving end of that one many times. In fact, it's almost as big as Jake's."

Kim giggled, snatching the big dildo from Belle. "Almost?"

Carole lubed up the bulbous end and helped Belle get it inserted into her cunt.

Jake overheard the girls and leaned to the side to see what they were up to. "Whoa," he said, eyeing the big red cock protruding from Belle's crotch. He had an uneasy feeling about who her intended target might be.

Kim and Carole plopped down on either side of Jake, eager to lend Belle a hand.

Jake draped his arms around both girls and toyed with their hard nipples.

Kim slid a hand up Susie's thigh, searching for her hard little button.

"Oh yeah," Susie said, "just like that."

Carole followed suit and got her fingertip on Janice's clit.

With her tongue in Susie's ass crack, all Janice could manage was a muffled moan. She increased her pace and bounced herself up and down Jack's rock hard cock.

Jake admired Carole and Kim, fascinated with their combined effort to get both Susie and Janice off.

"I'm sooo close," Susie said, panting. She nuzzled Jake's neck and pushed back against Janice's probing tongue.

Kim pinched Susie's clit and sent her over the edge.

"Oh... fuck... fuck..." Susie shrieked.

Carole redoubled her efforts and elicited a cry of ecstasy from Janice, whose body shuddered as waves of pleasure racked her rigid body.

Belle waited until Janice's orgasm subsided and then helped her off of Jake's big cock. Much to Susie's surprise, Belle applied additional lube to her asshole.

Susie turned to see the big red dildo sticking out of Belle's cunt. "What the fuck, Belle?"

"Relax," Belle said, "just follow my lead."

"But," Susie protested. "I just got off... you want me to go again?"

Janice smiled. "Somebody's got to get Jake off."

"But... my ass?"

Janice gave her a smack on the ass cheek. "Of course your ass... I did it."

Resigned to her fate, Susie squatted down until her asshole came in contact with Jake's erect cock.

"Good girl," Belle said, gripping Jack's cock to guide it in.

Susie lowered herself, but much to her surprise, Belle guided his cock up into her cunt instead of her asshole.

"Ahhh," Susie moaned, as his cock filled her very wet pussy.

Confused, Jake glanced up at Belle.

Happy to save her virgin ass, Susie pumped his hard cock, eager to get him off and save her ass for another day. However, Belle interrupted her plan when she yanked her off Jake's cock and pulled her to her feet.

Belle then pulled Jake to his feet and commanded, "Fuck her from behind... in the ass." She bent a startled Susie over the couch and guided Jake's cock to the entrance to her asshole. This time she didn't miss.

"Oh my God," Susie cried out as Jake barely penetrated her tight asshole.

Belle detected more pleasure than pain in Susie's voice and nudged Jake forward until the head of his cock disappeared.

Susie blocked his forward progress with a hand to his abdomen. She took a deep breath, then said, "Slow... nice and slow."

Belle backed off to give Susie a brief respite.

Jake massaged her back and gently pulled her back onto his cock, inch by inch.

"Okay... okay... but not so fast," Susie protested.

Jake paused, giving her time to adapt to the size of his cock.

Behind Jake, Belle stood and slathered her dildo with a copious amount of lube.

Realizing what Belle was up to, Kim reached in and fondled Jake's balls.

Jake glanced at Kim and thanked her with his eyes.

Kim pressed the tip of her thumb up against Jake's asshole. "And this?"

Jake didn't protest... and gave Susie a little bump, getting another inch of his cock into her tight ass.

"Ahhh," Susie cooed. "I think I can handle more... but slowly."

Kim lubed her thumb and pressed it into Jake's tight asshole, pushing through his tight muscle.

Aroused, Jake pushed another inch into Susie's ass.

Kim withdrew her thumb and replaced it with the head of Belle big dildo.

Susie sucked in a deep breath. "Give it to me... now... hard," she commanded.

Jake looked back, over his shoulder. "What are you do--"

"Now," Kim shouted, thrusting Belle's hips forward, hard enough to jam the entire dildo into Jake's asshole.

"Fuck," Jake screamed, unable to stop Belle's onslaught. Her momentum sent him forward, forcing his cock deep into Susie's ass.

"Oh my God," Susie cried out.

A very confused Jake was torn between his lust for Susie's ass and the unexpected pain of his own anal intrusion. He was pinned between Belle and Susie, unable to extricate himself from the big dildo.

Janice had no sympathy for Jake's predicament, having already taken his cock up her own ass. "What's good for the goose is good for the--"

"Fuck that," Jake said, halfheartedly. It finally dawned on him that after dishing out several ass fucks, he was about to be on the receiving end of one.

"Easy big boy," Belle teased, "just relax and enjoy the ride." She eased back, withdrawing all but the head of the dildo from his ass, then held him by the hips and eased him back until just head of his cock was in Susie's ass. "Hope you two are ready."

Susie looked over her shoulder. "Fuck yeah Belle," she yelled, "fuck us both... hard... in the ass."

Resigned, Jake braced himself for Belle's inevitable lunge forward.

"Yee-ha," Kim cried out as she forced Belle forward, simultaneously filling both Jake and Susie's assholes.

"Ride'em cowboy," Carole shouted.

Over the initial pain, Jake's lust for Susie's ass finally got him back in the game. Each thrust into Susie's tight ass was immediately followed with Belle's big dildo filling his ass.

Susie arched her back to get more of Jake's big cock up her ass.

The sight of Susie's head bobbing with each thrust of Jake's cock caught Janice's attention. She perched on the back of the couch and spread her legs, eager to make use of Susie's tongue.

Jake's next thrust forced Susie's face into Janice's hairy snatch.

"Ohhh," Janice moaned as Susie's tongue found its target.

Jake fought to hold on as he pounded his cock into Susie's tight ass. The sight of her going down on Janice sent him over the edge.

Belle sensed he was close and gave his ass one last mighty thrust.

"Aaaragh," Jake cried out.

Susie buried her face in Janice's wet pussy as Jake filled her ass with his hot cum.

Janice was right behind him, screeching with ecstasy as Susie got her off.

Jake rolled off of Susie and slipped off Belle's big red dildo.