Bad Boy Road Trip Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Val was a newly retired librarian and looked the part. A dirty blond page boy cut framed her slightly pinched face. John was blue-collar, a little rough around the edges. Both appeared fit and were planning to hike Guadalupe Peak before sunset. An odd couple indeed.

"Listen," Jake said, pointing to his left, "there's a flat spot just over there. I'll set up camp and we'll take a moment to calm our nerves."

"What about our caravan?" Val asked.

"We'll figure that out after we've had some time to compose ourselves."

"Smashing!" Val said, grateful for Jake's help.

*****

Jake fired up the generator; they needed the A/C to fight off the noontime heat. Val, and her now clothed husband, sat on the couch across from him. Her crisp white blouse was tucked into a pair of loose fitting canary yellow shorts. Jake caught a glimpse of her nicely tanned thigh when she crossed her legs.

"Thanks for the beer," John said, tipping his bottle against Jake's. Unlike his wife, he did not try to hide the gray creeping into his closely cropped hair. His face was long with a square-set jaw.

At the moment, climbing Guadalupe Peak seemed to be the only thing they had in common. Jake gave them a thumbnail sketch of his road trip, sanitizing both the reason for his quick departure from Abilene, and the highlights to date.

Likewise, Val did the speaking, doing her best to put their current situation in the best light.

Halfway through his second beer, Jake couldn't resist any longer. "So Val," he asked, gingerly, "what you two were doing... just before our encounter--"

"Exactly," she said, cutting him off, "I'd like to hear that myself." She glared at her husband. "John?"

John looked like a deer caught in the headlights. "D-d-d-don't blame me... you called me forward to help with navigation."

She raised an eyebrow. "How was I supposed to know you were completely starkers... and randy to boot?"

Jake was getting the hang of understanding British slang; starkers must be naked.

"I wanted to surprise you... for when we pulled over."

She glared at him. "Fancy that, you thought I needed a roadside shag."

Jake gave Val a warm smile, hoping to diffuse any further conflict. "Can you blame him... you're a very sexy woman."

John pounced on the show of support. "That's right... just look at my darling girl." He scooted close and pinched her cheek. "Who could resist her charms?"

Val blushed, caught off-guard by the complements.

Jake marveled at the stark contrast between them: Val was prim and proper, with her head held high. He imagined her serving high tea to her lady friends; John was working class, rough around the edges, probably more comfortable knocking back pints in a pub.

"He wasn't always that... randy," Val said, regaining her composure. Slightly buzzed by the strong American beer, she continued, "In fact, it was just a few years ago that he went through..." She paused, trying to come up with just the right words. "We don't play baseball in the UK, but I think you Yanks would call it a batting slump." She held up a curled finger, the universal symbol of a limp dick.

"Blimey Val!", John said, trying his best to maintain his composure after the insult to his manhood. "There's no call to be talking out of school."

"Rubbish!" she said, trying to keep a straight face.

"Do you two need a referee?" Jack asked, handing them each a fresh beer. He wedged himself between them just in case; he didn't want them coming to blows.

Val leaned forward to catch her husband's eye. "If you don like the way I tell it, then by all means, do it yourself."

John shrugged his shoulders. "Not exactly a referee," he said, continuing his wife's baseball analogy, "more like a pinch hitter."

Jake raised his eyebrows.

Val sensed his confusion. "It turns out he fancies watching."

"You dirty dog," Jake said, punching him on the shoulder. "I'll bet that got you straightened out."

John rolled his eyes.

Val laughed at the pun. "True, but we did have one false start. John got himself royally pissed and brought home some random truck driver... the bloke straight away told me to drop my knickers, right there... in the middle of my own kitchen." She leaned around and flicked John on the cheek. "The poor sod already had his knob out and was ready to give me a go when I picked up my big cast-iron pot. Never saw that chap again, did we?"

"Okay... so showing up with a wanker was not my best idea." He reached across Jake and gave her thigh a squeeze. "But, remember, it was your idea to have me bring around one of me mates."

"That was bold," Jake said, "doing someone you knew."

"It was a risk," Val admitted, resting her hand on Jake's thigh. "Petey was a proper gentleman about it... volunteering to give me a proper shag and all."

Jake slipped his arm around Val and draped his arm over her shoulder and grazed her breast with his hand. "And John... did he watch?"

Val did not try to block his wandering hand. "Up real close," she said, grinning like the Cheshire Cat. "After he watched Petey fill me with hot spunk, John jumped right in and topped me off."

"Sounds like sloppy seconds to me," Jake said, egging them both on.

"That's right," Val said, "John's a real connoisseur, he is."

"I can relate to that," Jake said, thinking back to Daisy's fetish. Not wanting to have to tell that particular story just yet, he quickly asked, "What about you Val... did you like it?"

"It was lovely... exhilarating. If truth be told, I couldn't wait to do it again."

"So, there were more?" Jake asked.

Val chuckled, "Let's see... Devon was next, and then there was Ralph, and Max... what do you think John, I kind of lost track."

"Cute," John said, "but it was kind of disconcerting to find out I had so many new mates coming around."

Val gave her husband an exaggerated look. "Yes, I wondered about that. Who do you suppose talked?"

John's sheepish look answered that question.

"How long did this go on," Jake asked, trying to mask his budding desire for Val.

"Who said it ever stopped," Val said, reaching over to give her husband's cock a squeeze, throwing caution to the wind. "I'm open for business on Wednesdays and Fridays... and sometimes on Sunday... after church, of course."

Jake adjusted his legs to make room for his growing cock. "You know Val, after almost smashing our RV's into each other, I feel like I know John well enough to be one of his new mates."

John leaned forward and saw Jake's hand on his wife's breast, so he gave the other globe a gentle squeeze. "That's right, Love, I'd say Jake and I are besties."

"Are you now?" Val said, rolling her hand over Jake's leg and encountering his bulging cock. Her eyes grew wide as saucers when she discovered how far down his pants leg the bulge went. "Bloody hell!" So much for the prim and proper language; she was ready to get down and dirty.

Jake unzipped his shorts and let his cock spring out.

Val watched in mock horror as the monster bobbed next to her.

John's momentary shock rapidly turned to lust, and he jumped into action before Val could change her mind. He curled his fingers under the waistband of her shorts and yanked them down, along with her knickers. Her neatly trimmed triangle was a salt and pepper patch that stood out in stark contrast to the creamy white flesh inside her tan lines. Her skin was remarkably tight for a woman well into middle age.

Val tossed her leg over Jake and straddled his lap. She wiggled her ass, just enough to spread the lips of her pussy and paint his shaft with her slippery juices. She sat upright and peeled off his shirt before tackling her own blouse and bra. Her big pink nipples capped her slightly sagging tits, which were the same creamy white as down below.

Jake squeezed her soft breasts and gently thumbed her nipples to life.

John moved across to the dinette for a better view.

Jake spread her ass-cheeks, opening up her crack to her husband's gaze. "Ready?"

Val nodded and reached behind her, struggling to get her fingers around the shaft of his enormous cock. She rubbed his big knob along her slit, positioning it at her entrance. She paused to get a big gob of spit on her fingers and lubricate the head of his cock.

"That's it, Love," John said, "you can take that monster."

Val glanced back and saw that John was out of his clothes, fondling his cock. "Don't get too far ahead of yourself." She stuffed the first couple of inches of Jake's cock up inside her. She took a deep breath and braced her arms on his shoulders. She took him in slowly, inch by inch, grunting with each small advance, until she bottomed out in his lap. The air whooshed out of her lungs. Her cunt was as full as it had ever been.

Jake gripped her hips and lifted her, sliding her all the way up until just the head was hidden between her wet pussy lips.

John crept forward until he was just inches from the action, close enough to get a whiff of his wife's musky scent.

She gasped and eased herself back down, a little quicker than before. Overcome with lust for his big cock, she took control, fucking him as hard and fast as her hips would move.

Jake let go of her hips and lay back to enjoy the ride.

John's jaw dropped at the ferocity of his wife's efforts. Never before had he seen her attack a cock like this one.

Val gasped for air, gulping it in on each stroke. She licked her dry lips as she exhaled and then returned for more. She cried out in pleasure each time her clit bottomed out on his pubic bone. "Ahhh... ahhh... ahhh..." she yelled, the pitch of her voice increasing with each thrust.

Jake knew she was close and gazed into her eyes. She was in a trance, oblivious to all but her own pleasure.

With one last screech, she jammed herself down on his cock. Her eyes rolled back and her body convulsed in a monster orgasm, as big as the cock she was riding.

Jake held her tight until her body went limp and her orgasm dissipated.

She lifted her head and gazed into his eyes. "Tell me you got off."

Jake shook his head and grinned. "You were too quick for me... I'll just have to wait for your second effort."

She glanced over her shoulder. John looked like he was ready to pop. Exhausted, she heaved a gigantic sigh. "I'm sorry John... I know how much you like going second... can you hold out a little longer?"

He nodded, unconvincingly. "Flip over... so I can see better."

She sat upright on Jake's big cock and drew her knees up to her chest. Too tired to do it herself, she said to Jake, "You do it."

He spun her on his cock until she was facing John, and then pulled her back into his chest.

She draped her legs over Jake's, opening up her cock filled pussy for her husband. "Like that?"

John stroked his cock, liking what he saw. "Ready for another go?" he asked, eager to see Jake get off so he could take his turn.

She planted her feet on Jake's knees and attempted to raise her hips before collapsing back onto his body. "My mind says yes, but my legs are telling a different story."

Jake massaged her breasts, and then threaded his fingers through her pubes, pressing down into her sensitive mound.

"Mmmm," she moaned. "That works for me... but I don't want to disappoint John... again."

"You could give him a quick blow job," Jake suggested.

Val's body tensed.

"Did I say something wrong?" Jake asked, surprised by Val's reaction.

"She doesn't fancy giving head," John said, "never has... never will. Am I right, Love?"

"John," she said, plaintively, "that was a long time ago... no need to bring it up now."

Her response puzzled Jake. Ducking her husband's direct question seemed a little odd, especially in light of the fact that she had just been fucked in front of him. He knew he should stay out of it, but couldn't resist. "And now?"

Val blushed crimson, unable to tell a lie, even a little white one.

"Bloody hell!" John exclaimed. "What gives... if you've been sucking cock, it certainly hasn't been mine."

Jake feared that he'd gone too far.

Val blurted out, "It's your bloody mates..."

"What are you blabbering about?" John asked, dumfounded. "I'm always watching... and I've never seen you suck them... not once."

"Petey started it, coming around when you're weren't home... pleading for a quick shag."

"He's my mate... he wouldn't do that to me?"

Val laughed. "First you get him all wound up to shag me while you watch... then you make him wait until you're sober enough to come home... what did you expect him to do?"

"Okay, but what's that got to do with a blow job?"

"I couldn't very well shag him... that would be cheating on you."

John looked at his wife, still incredulous. "I don't believe it... I'm either at the pub with Petey, or I'm home with you?"

"Are you daft?" she said, annoyed. "How many times have you told me Petey has to call his wife to get permission to stay late. Wanker... that's what you called him."

"He's not talking to his wife?"

"No, he's calling me... just like all your other mates do. Petey taught every damn one of them that little trick."

"So why do you put up with it... you told me you detested the thought of sucking cock."

Val felt the fight going out of her. The last thing she wanted to admit was to encouraging his mates to come around, even when he wasn't there. She closed her eyes and pondered what to say next. It didn't help that Jake's wandering fingers had found her hard little button. She gave up. "They reciprocate... you know..."

He looked at her suspiciously. "No, I don't know... how exactly do they do that?"

She eyed him curiously... was he that dense. "They go down on me while I suck them. I'm sure you've heard of it... sixty-nine."

John loved it when she talked dirty and unexpectedly wanted to hear the more. "Do you let them pop... in your mouth?"

She nodded sheepishly, suspecting where his questions were heading. "Not at first... but I learned how to do it."

He licked his lips, eager for more. "And you swallow?"

Her nod was barely perceptible. Please... let this be his last question.

Images of his wife chugging his mate's spunk flashed through his beer sodden mind as he tried to make sense of her surprising confession. "You know," he said, piecing his thoughts together, "sometimes Devon catches a ride home with Petey..." His thoughts trailed off as he realized that Val might be doing them both... at the same time.

She sighed heavily. "They begged me to let them do it together," she said defiantly, knowing that he just wouldn't let it be. "Do you want to know how I handle two hard cocks?"

That was exactly what he wanted to hear, and he nodded enthusiastically.

Jake chuckled, loud enough to get Val's attention.

She smiled, amused at his sudden interest in her extra-curricular activities.

John looked up at him. "What?"

Jake gave his hips a gentle bump, just to remind Val that he still had his cock inside her. He spoke slowly, careful not to offend either of them. "I'm all ears, I'd love to hear what she has to say."

If nothing else, John was pragmatic; after all, his problem was the reason his wife was shagging his mates in the first place. So what if she took it a little too far. He looked at his wife and grinned. "Assuming I'm not going to get my usual seconds... what are my choices?"

She stretched out and wiggled herself on Jake's big cock. "I could give you a blow job... nice and slow... until you cream in my mouth."

"Mmmm, and my second choice, what would that be?"

"You know that I wouldn't cheat on you, right?"

John looked at her skeptically. "You seem to have a very narrow view of what constitutes cheating."

She giggled. "I draw the line at letting your mates shag... my cunny, at least when you're not watching."

"Leaving... what?" John asked. He'd already guessed the answer, but still wanted to hear it from Val's lips.

A wide grin spread across Val's beaming face. "How about I let you shag my arse while I finish off mister big, right here on the couch?"

The mention of her arse stunned John, and he mumbled something unintelligible.

"What?" Val asked, straining to hear her confused husband.

Jake nudged Val upright on his cock. "I think he said he wants to try both."

John stood and nodded vigorously. The excitement in his eyes was unmistakable.

She bent forward and, for the first time he could remember, wrapped her lips around her husband's hard cock.

Jake was content to watch, so he massaged the small of Val's back as she went to work on her husband's cock. She wiggled just enough to keep him nice and hard... still deep inside her.

She took John deep into her throat and held him while she fondled his balls. She pulled back and looked up at him with pride. His shocked look was reassuring... corroborating what she already knew... she was a highly skilled blow job artist. She gave him a playful wink and then got back to work.

John fought hard to hold back... but he was no match for his wife's well honed skill.

Sensing he was close, she opened her mouth and jacked him until he coated her tongue with his creamy load.

"Damn Val... that is bloody hot."

She wasn't done; she swirled his goo and licked her lips, teasing out a thread of sticky cum between her lips. She pulled him down to his knees.

He tried to turn his head away, but she forced it back with her hands. He tried to speak, but she smothered his words with a gooey kiss on the lips. His resistance melted away, and he parted his lips, letting her have her way with his mouth.

She smacked her lips with a flourish and wiped her mouth with the back of her hand. Blowing her husband turned her on... and she was ready for another go on Jake's big cock. She leaned back into his chest and spread her legs. She motioned her husband forward with two curled fingers.

John hesitated, unsure what she expected him to do.

"Come on, dearie," she cooed, "don't go wobbly on me now." She spread her pussy lips to expose her protruding clit, along with the shaft of Jack's big cock snaking into her glistening cunny.

"B-b-but," John stammered, "what about his... cock."

"Blimey!" Val shouted, exasperated. "If you want a shot at my arse... you better get in there and do your duty... and make us both cum."

John sighed, torn between the promise of Val's arse and his revulsion of having his tongue anywhere near Jake's cock. His lust got the better of him, so he wrapped his arms around her legs and dove in, carefully aiming his tongue for her clit.

"Oh yeah, Johnny-boy," she said, pulling his head in tight. "That's the way I like it... hard and fast."

Jake fondled her tits and pumped his hips just enough to contribute to Val's intense pleasure. She turned her head from side to side, dragging her coconut scented hair over his face.

John's fluttering tongue worked its magic on her tiny button. Eager to share the wealth with Jake, she gripped John's head and forced him down onto Jake's thick shaft.

The touch of John's tongue on his cock sent a wave of unexpected pleasure through Jake's loins. He pumped harder, striving to catch more and more of John's tongue with each upward thrust.

"That's it Johnny-boy," Val cooed, "lick us both... lick us until we cum together."

John couldn't resist her dirty talk and wanted to hear more. He lashed out with his tongue, licking both of them with long sensuous strokes.

Val was right on the edge of exploding. She twisted her head to gaze into Jake's eyes and saw he was close too. They relaxed and locked eyes, content to let John finish them off. "Johnny, my dirty little man... keep it up... make us cum."

Jake nodded in agreement, keeping his eyes locked on Val's

Eager to please, John redoubled his efforts.

They didn't blink until her body stiffened with ecstasy and Jake filled her slippery cunny with copious amounts of sticky goo.