Bad Boy Road Trip Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

John pulled back from the two quivering bodies, amazed at the role he'd just played in getting them off... together. Licking Jake's cock gave him an unexpected rush... one that shocked him to the core. Cum oozed out of his wife's pulsing cunt and he couldn't resist taking a taste. Emboldened, he licked again and again, running his tongue up and down Jake's softening shaft, until he'd scooped every last drop of warm cum oozing from his wife's cunny.

Val glanced down and admired her husband's enthusiasm... and noticed that his cock was rock hard. "Lookie there Jake, my sweetie's got himself another boner."

Jake slipped his soft cock out of Val and spread her legs to expose her butt crack. It was slick with the cum oozing from her pussy. "I think I know what he wants."

"Is that right John," Val said, mischievously, "do you want to bugger me arse?"

Jake chuckled at Val's change of accent. Gone was the prim and proper librarian. This was pure cockney lust talking.

John popped his cock into her slippery cunny, pulled it out and then pressed the knob up against her tight little rosebud.

"Push that big cock up my tight arse," Val commanded.

John forced his knob through the tight muscle and for the first time rammed his cock into his wife's waiting arse.

"Shag me arse Love... make me cum... again."

Jake reached in to massage her hard little button, eager to see if she could get off a third time.

John reached for her tits and pinched her hard nipples, eliciting a moan from her lips. He glanced down to watch with fascination as his cock slid in and out of her tight bum.

Val panted, loudly.

John, surprised that he'd lasted this long, slowed his pace and let Jake work her clit to get her closer.

Val blurted out, "I'm close John... make me cum... pop that willy inside my arse."

John complied, pumping her hard, eagerly filling her arse with his spunk.

Val shrieked with ecstasy, overwhelmed by the intense pleasure dished out by Jake's fingers, along with her husband's pile driving cock.