Bad Boys

Story Info
A guy gets himself into trouble with two policemen.
3.8k words
4.26
9.2k
8
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was a warm summer night and Ethan had just finished his shift at Al's Auto Shack and was eager to get home.

"Fuck! Why didn't I go earlier!?" He thought to himself. Ethan squirmed in his seat, feeling like his bladder would explode any second.

He raced down the street with disregard for any speed limit. It was late and there weren't as many people driving during the day and convinced himself to run the next red light.

A drop of sweat slid down his forehead as he made the final turn. Home was just a mile down. Ethan felt his pants tighten as he knew he would have less than a minute to make it.

To his misfortune, Ethan saw the flashes of blue and red and siren following it.

"No! Fuck!" He said as he hit the wheel in frustration.

He pulled over to the side of a barely lit road with the occasional car every two minutes. Ethan stared ahead as another bead of sweat fell from his nose. He gathered all the strength he had as he waited for the cop to write him a ticket. At this point he didn't care, he just wanted to sign it and get the hell out of there.

However, the cop hadn't come out yet. Ethan felt his body relax and felt his heart drop. It was a natural reflex he couldn't fight and had no choice but to give in.

He closed his eyes as felt the fluid being forced out his bladder. Ethan gasped involuntarily as his pants became dark and wet. He moaned as the sweet relief started to hit him.

His pants were warm and soggy now and he was still going, but after another minute it ended.

Ethan leaned back relieved, but with his bottom half soaked. That's when he heard a tap on his window.

"Oh shit!" Ethan panicked as he rolled down the window. He had completely forgotten about his other situation.

"Good evening, may I see your license and registration ple- Oh Ethan! Long time no see! What you've been up to?!" The officer said.

"Oh no." Ethan thought as he put on a fake smile and replied. "Oh hey, Troy, just been working on cars and stuff these days."

"That's great. Well, can I get your ID and registration?" He said, glancing down.

Ethan gave him his documentation catching Troy's gaze slip down for a millisecond before returning to his cruiser.

Ethan's face was burning with embarrassment after the possibility of Troy eyeing his wet crotch.

"Did he notice?" Ethan asked himself. "Fuck, I need to go home.

He looked in his rear view mirror and saw Troy and another officer following him.

"Of course, Billy just had to be here too." Ethan huffed. The two officers approached Ethan's car.

"Hey Ethan, it's been a while hasn't it?" Billy asked.

"Yeah..... I don't miss high school at all honestly." Ethan said.

"Come on, it wasn't that bad, at least we tried to make it fun for everyone." Billy said.

Memories of the two messing with him during a presentation. The two jerks were one of the few people that knew of his secret when he got nervous. He's lucky they think he's their friend.

"Alright, for old times sake we're gonna give you a warning, you ran a stop sign making that last turn there." Troy budded in.

"Really? Wow, I didn't even see it." Ethan said after looking in the direction he came.

"Yeah, and the speeding we might ignore too if you just do us a favor." Billy said with a smug look.

"Uh yeah sure, what did you guys need?" Ethan asked.

"Can we have you get out of the car for a sec." Troy said, with that same smug look he had back in class after he pulled someone's chair before they sat down. Ethan paused for a moment and thought of an excuse.

"I uh, gotta get home guys I-"

"The speed limit violation in the area is $1000...." Troy said with a whistle. Ethan let out a soft grunt and unlocked his car door and stepped out.

Troy and Billy waited patiently with grins on their face until Ethan was fully out of his car and presented his soaked bottom half. The two broke into laughter.

"Holy shit! You weren't lyin' Troy! He really did piss his pants!"

"No, no! It's just water I-I spilt it on the way over here!" Ethan said.

"You're not the only one who pisses, Ethan." Troy said. Ethan sighed and crossed his arms.

"Hey, it's all good man, shit happens. Besides, we got a spare change of clothes in the car." Billy said.

"It's ok I'm just gonna go home...." Ethan said, opening his door only to have Troy close it.

"No, we insist, let us help you." Troy said.

"Fine." Ethan said, crossing his arms again. Billy came back with the spare clothes and gave them to him.

Ethan opened his door to change inside and was stopped by Troy again.

"Dude, you're gonna get piss on your clean clothes." He said.

"It's fine, I'll be careful." Ethan said but had Troy still standing in front of the door.

"No, can't risk it." He said.

"Then can I just change in the back of your-..."

"No way you're still dripping, just do it out here." Billy said.

"What?! Are you crazy?" Ethan yelled. The two stared at him seriously.

"Nothing to be ashamed of, just like back at the locker rooms." Troy added.

"Whatever, I'll do it." Ethan said, unbuckling his belt. He exhaled deeply and pulled them down, immediately feeling the nightly air grasp him. He tried to be as quick as possible and focused on not accidentally revealing anything other than his ass.

He had one leg out, but the wetness made it difficult to get off and Ethan desperately shook his barefoot. As it finally fell off, Ethan heard a plastic material hit the floor.

"Fuck." He said.

"Well, what do we have here? Is this Marijuana?" Billy asked, showing it to Troy.

"Oh, I believe it is. This is very illegal in Hope county." Troy added.

"What!? I thought it was legalized last year?" Ethan said.

"It was but not for Hope County." Billy said. "You know what that means."

Troy and Billy stared at Ethan with grins as his naked legs trembled.

"We have to make sure you don't have any more." Troy said, opening Ethan's car. He turned his flashlight on and started his search. Ethan watched as a cool breeze gave him goosebumps.

Troy continued searching, meanwhile Ethan's embarrassment continued to rise as several cars went by with his naked butt on display on the side of the road.

"Okay, all clear. Now on to phase two." Troy said.

"Ethan, remove your shirt." Billy said.

"Guys, please, I'll be fully naked!" He said, tugging the front of his shirt down.

"We can take you in for less than what you have, so I suggest you cooperate with whatever we say." Billy said, only inches from Ethan's face.

Ethan swallowed hard and pulled his shirt over his head with one hand while he covered himself with the other. He gave his shirt to Billy and he threw it on the pile of clean clothes.

"Okay, put your hands on the hood, we have to do a cavity check." Troy said, pulling on some latex gloves.

"Come on guys, I don't have any more weed on me." Ethan said, frantically.

"It's in the law, we have to prove it." Troy said.

"B-But I'm already naked!" Ethan said.

"Yeah! So you have nothing to worry about. You're fine we're police, remember? Billy said.

"Okay, just......don't look at my dick." Ethan said, assuming the position in the front of his car.

"Spread em'." Troy said, shining a light at his rear. Ethan sighed and widened his stance. His heart thumped against his chest just as he felt the warmth of the flashlight kiss his rosebud. He was nervous and it was starting to show in the most vulnerable place.

"Ugh, don't get nervous. Don't get nervous. Don't get nervous!" Ethan thought to himself over and over.

He felt wet, slippery fingers push into him. Nothing has ever gone that direction before and he reacted with a jolt.

"Oof!" Ethan muttered as Troy pushed deeper. He could feel his long fingers searching around in his rectum.

He squeezed his eyes shut as Troy continued to probe his anus, trying to ignore the cars driving by and stop himself from imagining their reactions. But his nervousness spiked and imagined them recording him. Even driving back for a double take.

"Easy on him Troy, Ethan seems very sensitive..." Billy said as Ethan opened his eyes to see him shine the flashlight at his hard cock.

"Oh shit!" Ethan panicked and covered himself.

"Okay, you're good. Nothing in there." Troy said, taking off the gloves. "Maybe a little too good?"

"Okay, am I free to go?" Ethan said, breathing heavily.

"Well, we gotta take you in just to get processed and you'll be on your way." Billy said.

"But, but I-...." Ethan stuttered.

"We can cut you another deal." Billy said with a smirk. Ethan knew he was in no place to negotiate and knew that he was already on thin ice.

"Yeah." Ethan said.

"Yeah, what?" Billy asked sarcastically.

"Yes, cut me another deal, please." Ethan said frustrated.

"Okay, but first thing's first." Billy said and nodded at Troy. Ethan had his arms pulled back and quickly cuffed.

"What are you doing! No! Don't look!" Ethan yelled as he strained against the handcuffs. Billy clicked his flashlight on and pointed it below Ethan's waist.

"Damn, so my ex was right. You are pretty hung." Billy said. "Let's go for a ride."

"Wait! What about my clothes!" Ethan said.

"Don't need 'em." Troy said as he brought Ethan to the back of the cruiser.

Ethan heard the door lock and before he knew it they were driving in the opposite direction of his home.

"I-I thought you weren't taking me in?" Ethan asked in a low tone.

"We're not.....just going for a ride." Billy said.

"Where?" Ethan asked.

"You'll see." Billy said, showing him his smile.

Ethan's bare ass stuck against the leather seat as they drove. His boner, still standing tall and proud. There was nothing he could do to hide his nudity. He just hoped nobody else noticed him through the non-tinted windows.

It was probably near midnight, Ethan assumed. The drive up to the Donuts Galore parking lot that was pretty much empty to Ethan's relief.

"Be back in a minute." Troy said, rolling the windows down a bit.

Ethan's cock had relaxed and gone soft finally and was able to hide himself better. However, the big donut sign illuminated the inside of the car pretty well. Anyone that drove up could see him, so he had to be ready to use the doors to his advantage.

It hadn't even been thirty seconds yet and a car drove up several yards to the left of the cruiser. Ethan quickly scooted himself to that side and stood as still as he could. Luckily, they didn't notice him.

He tried to get a view inside the donut shop to see why they were taking so long. Only to see them chatting a storm with one of the locals. Ethan rolled his eyes, but felt himself get goosebumps again.

"Ethan?" Came a voice came from the opposite side of the car. Ethan slowly turned, hesitant to who he was going to see, knowing that they can see him fully naked and there was nothing he could do about it.

"Ethan?! What happened?! What did you do?!"

"Miles! Shut up and go away!" Ethan whispered.

"Why the fuck are you naked?!" Miles yelled, then his jaw dropped as Ethan stared at him in confusion. "I-Is that your.....?"

Ethan looked down at his throbbing cock and tried to cover it, but Miles pulled out his phone and lit him up even more.

"Miles stop!" Ethan begged.

"Trust me dude, the group chat has to see this! Everyone's gonna think you're so funny!" Miles said, recording all of Ethan's movements.

"Hey what's going on here?" Billy said as he approached with Troy, carrying a box.

"Oh uh Ethan's my friend I was just saying hi to him." Miles said after tucking his phone away.

"Fuck you!" Ethan yelled. Troy and Billy chuckled as Miles looked through the window one last time.

"Say, what did he do by the way?" Miles asked.

"We found him streaking through the neighborhood." Billy said.

"Whoa, makes sense. Didn't think you were into doing that." Miles said, astonished.

"Fucking liar! I didn't do any of that!" Ethan stated.

"Yeah that's what they all say. We gotta get going so we can give this guy the punishment he deserves." Troy looked back at Ethan with a smirk.

"Alright, uh he's gonna be okay right?" Miles asked.

"Of course it shouldn't be too harsh." Billy added.

"Okay, you guys have a good night. See ya Ethan." Miles waved. Ethan looked the other way and ignored him.

"Now the real fun begins." Billy said getting into the car and Ethan felt his spine tingle.

They drove further down the road and Ethan leaned into the corner of the seat as he wondered when his night would end.

"Ok guys, it's getting really late. You can just drop me off at my apartment....."

"Shh relax, bro. You're probably gonna like this more than we will." Billy said.

"What was that supposed to mean?" Ethan thought.

They pulled up to a local park that had a bunch of cars in the lot with the people inside obviously making out or smoking weed.

"I got this." Troy said, picking up the intercom. "The park is closed, leave or you will be cited."

Moments later the cars left one by one and the lot was empty. They parked and Ethan got butterflies in his stomach once again.

Billy opened the back door and pulled him out with ease. Ethan cursed his petite frame, knowing if he were any bigger he wouldn't have been an easy target for these two vultures. What frustrated him was that Troy and Billy weren't that big, just several inches taller than him.

His heart was pounding against his chest as Billy pushed him to walk forward. Troy had the box of donuts in his hand and followed along.

"I'm so screwed!" Ethan thought to himself, seeing how openly exposed he was in public.

"Calm down boy, nobody's here but us." Billy said, stroking Ethan's neck. His heart skipped a bit at the touch and felt warmth in his body.

The moisture grass under his bare feet was a constant reminder of his nudity as they tickled his soles. Ethan took a deep breath while imagining how he looked in his vulnerable state. He just hoped none of his friends would pop up randomly again.

They arrived at a concrete bench with an umbrella in the middle. There was a light pole that lightened the area to Ethan's dismay. Billy let him sit down as Troy put the box of donuts on the table.

"You can have one." Troy said, sliding the box to Ethan. He slowly shook his head. The only thing on his mind at the moment was the cold concrete underneath his balls which made him wince when he sat.

"Come on, these are the best in town." Billy said, grabbing one for himself and taking a bite. Ethan looked at the purple jelly seeping out of the bite he just took and caught its sweet scent.

"Okay." Ethan nodded. Billy undid his cuffs and Ethan helped himself at a donut. All while the other two finished their's.

"I think I better take this off before I ruin my uniform." Troy said, unbuttoned his uniform and going completely topless.

"Yeah, good idea." Billy said and then they both were showing off their lean bodies. The donuts were so delicious, Ethan quietly moaned after each bite.

"These are so good." Ethan said, grabbing another. He quickly finished it and went to grab another. Troy and Billy looked at each other with concern but shrugged it off.

Ethan reached for his final donut but was disappointed to see Billy close the box.

"Let's save some for later...." He said, putting a hand on Ethan's thigh, it was warm against his skin. He looked up in confusion to see Billy's cheeks red, as if he just walked out of a sauna.

That's when he felt it too, the fire inside him. Billy leaned closer and grabbed Ethan's hardening dick and jerked it up and down.

Ethan closed his eyes and let himself enjoy the pleasure Billy provided. He suddenly gasped as he felt something warm and wet replace his hand only to find Billy taking his cock in his mouth.

"Ohh sh-shit." Ethan muttered. With that happening, he forgot about Troy and found him right next to him standing fully naked with his hard cock in front of Ethan's face.

He could feel the heat of the head on his lips and a clear drop leaked onto his shoulder. Ethan looked up at Troy for approval.

"It's yours for the taking." He said.

Ethan took one last look at the glossy head before slowly opening his mouth. The saltiness was all too familiar from the time he gave himself a blowjob years ago.

Troy gently rocked his hips forward and back. Ethan could feel the penis get harder in his mouth. He knew Troy was enjoying this and so was he as he felt a tingle in his balls.

Ethan ran his tongue under Troy's dick, feeling its smooth, veins texture. He grabbed his hair and thrusted with more passion.

"I'm gonna cum!" Troy muttered. Billy heard this and picked up the pace so Ethan was near the edge as well.

He moaned while taking Troy as Billy aggressively stimulated the head. The vibrations made Troy explode into Ethan's mouth and shortly after Ethan did the same.

The warm, gooey seed leaked from the sides of Ethan's mouth as Troy pulled out of him. Billy then grabbed Ethan's neck and pulled him in for a kiss.

His own cum flooded into his mouth as Billy made out with him. Ethan felt violated, but he found a liking to it.

Soon Billy forced the mixture of Troy and his own semen down his throat. Billy broke away with him with a smile.

"We're far from finished...." He said with his curved, thick meat twitching in between his legs. Ethan's eyes widened but found himself, unsatisfied.

Ethan slowly lowered himself on Billy's cock. Surprisingly, it slid right in with no pain at all.

"Ohh yes! Fuck it's so big!" Ethan moaned. Billy slowly drove his dick into him while feeling up his ass. Troy sat on the grass in front of them jerking himself off, enjoying the view of watching his best friend dominate a twink he had an eye on all through high school.

Billy gave Ethan slow, but powerful thrusts as he gently bit his ear, asserting more of his dominance.

Ethan felt his prostate be torpedoed into which made him fall into ecstasy. Billy was literally fucking his brains out, increasing speed and stretching his tight hole out more.

Ethan's body was limp as his mind became numb. His tongue hung out of his mouth as Billy went in and out of him twice per second.

Billy's balls tightened up before doing one final, hard thrust and filling Ethan's rectum up with his juices. Ethan came out of trance and Billy had him sit still on his cock as it drained.

"I....wanna feel that mouth...." Billy said between breaths. Ethan gave him an exhausted smile.

He was handcuffed again, but this time around the lamp post. Troy was behind him, teasing his hole with his dick, making him gasp by pushing only the tip in and out.

"I wanted this ass the second I saw it in the locker room." Troy said before pushing his full length in.

"Ooooffuck!" Ethan squealed. He opened his eyes to see Billy with a donut around his cock. Some of the jelly was already dripping from his balls and Ethan didn't hesitate this time.

He desperately licked the sac, cleaning it of all the jelly, like a dog eating food from the floor. He worked his way up, eating all the donut while simultaneously satisfying Billy.

Once he had eaten all of it, there was still jelly all over the raging boner so he wasn't completely disappointed that it was gone. Ethan took it in his mouth and Billy thrusted deep in his throat.

The boy found himself being spitroasted by two of his former adversaries and he couldn't be more turned on.

Troy, still humping Ethan's ass, reached around and grabbed his cock. Ethan moaned, sending vibrations through Billy's wood.

"Holy shit your mouth is so good!" Billy said, followed by Troy slapping Ethan's ass.

"And his ass is so tight!" Troy said, gritting his teeth. "So wet...."

Troy clapped faster as his balls bounced against Ethan's. Ethan felt the heat start to rise again in his dick and knew what was coming.

12