Bad Boys

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You're not walking for days after this fucking!" Troy said, going even faster. Billy forced himself further down Ethan's throat and held himself there.

He was too far deep and Ethan's body tensed at the lack of oxygen. The clenching of his anus was the final straw that sent Troy inflating his insides with sticky cum.

Ethan's struggle led to Billy cumming down his throat and being forced to drink every drop. Billy pulled out and Ethan caught his breath with an elated look on his face.

The other two caught their breaths too, Ethan fell to his knees as cum spilled out his gaping hole.

"H-Holy shit." He sighed. When he looked up, Troy and Billy had already cleaned themselves up and were dressed.

"You're leaving?" Ethan said as he came to his senses.

"Thanks Ethan, for the wild time." Billy said, ruffling Ethan's hair.

"Your ass was so good! It was worth the wait." Troy said before walking away.

"Wait, you can't just leave me like this!" Ethan said, straining against the cuffs.

"Oh yeah, I forgot....here you go." Billy said, throwing the keys at Ethan's feet. "Goodluck reaching them.

Billy smiled one last time before returning to the squad car.

"Those jerks...." Ethan said as he reached for the keys.

Ethan walked through his apartment door to see his girlfriend, Samira in her robe watching TV.

"I was wondering when you'd be home." She said, taking a sip from her mug.

"Yeah work was......tough today." Ethan said.

"Work? Then what's this?" Samira said before showing Ethan a video of him riding Bill's cock on her phone. His face went beet red and gulped.

"I-I can explain." Ethan said softly.

"No need. I find it quite......interesting." Samira said with a devious look in her eye.

The End?

12