All Comments on 'Bad Chaperone'

by Silkyvi

Sort by:
  • 28 Comments
sbrooks103xsbrooks103xabout 5 years ago
Ugh

She kisses her husband after a kid comes in her mouth?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
"I caught some guy getting a blowjob"

And much to her chagrin, so did the school's security cameras. Kinda glad Jenna was already gone from home when the crap hit the oscillator and mom got served.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Laughably bad

You don't think her husband took one look at her, took a little sniff and realized SHE was the one that gave the blow job? I hate it when authors make their characters appear dumber than rocks.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago

Whoever scored your story that low should be shot. It was at least a 4.5 in my book. Keep writing.

Paul_ChancePaul_Chanceabout 5 years ago
Nice Tale

Well written. I enjoyed it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
looks like this cunt is nothing but........

a fucking slut. One Star. Yuck, you call this erotica?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Had me spanking the monkey to within an inch of its life

Hope to see more stories from you.

Impo_64Impo_64about 5 years ago
Well written?

Well writen? Maybe...But a bad plot with worst characters, even when is well written has always as result a bad story...1*

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Short and sweet

Will there be more?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
nice change of pace from the usual boring BTB

I do enjoy a well written BTB but since so few of them are actually well written, it is nice to have just a simple little stroke story about a cheating wife.

And, if you are concerned about her husband, don't worry I am sure he took a big chance at the high school dance with a missy that was ready to play.

26thNC26thNCabout 5 years ago
No BTB

So there are no well written BTB stories? What the hell was this? A poorly written cheating wife story? Another bad unknowing cuckold story? I would say both.

oldbearswitcholdbearswitchabout 5 years ago
Hi silkyvi, all you got to do to eliminate 90 percent of the " hates" for this kind of story, is make it clear they have open marriage. If you get off on cheating so much you got to write it that wy, too bad for you and the story. Not bueno.

Having the liar lady be a smirky jerk who disrespects their spouse doesn't upgrade the likeability either.

OTOH what you did write was concise, pretty hot, and sadly believable. Keep going. Ignore my rant if scores don't matter to you. I realize these kind's of things don't occur to new authors. Or for that matter, many editors

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Hot

People who cry about affairs are weak. Cheating is a taboo, it turns some people on. It also causes some crybabies to post hate. They’re fine w an adult blowing a high school student, a mom blowing her daughters ex, it being in public with a risk of getting caught, but god forbid one of them be having an affair. Great story, wouldn’t change a thing, five stars.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Let's recap

The wife is supposed to be an adult and trusted advisor for this event. She lusts after a student, a former quarterback who happens to be her daughter's exboyfriend and proceeds to stalk him. The guy is a Lothario who thinks he is god's gift to women. The woman thinks it is sexual destiny to give this teenager a BJ and swallow the rewards. With remnants of cum in her mouth, she seeks out her husband to give him a virtual creampie.

Gee, what can go wrong? Maybe lose her marriage by cheating and deliberately humiliating her husband? Maybe destroy her relationship with her daughter by violating both the friend code and the mom code the one where best friends and moms don't troll after a girl's exes? How about an adult having sexual relations with a teenage student during a school function? I'm sure the government and the press would be OK with this if word got out.

I'm sure that a quarterback is not sexually active with other high school students, you know where there and colleges are primary breeding grounds of chlamydia? There's no way she put her or her husband at risk. After all, a good 20+ year marriage also includes making sure both spouses take the full rounds of gardasil.

Anyway, this story is sad. Why? It's because it falls in the stereotype of a number of women authors that feel cheating, disrespect and cuckolding is a some kind of expression of femininity. Instead of building up the husband, they find ways to tear them down by showing him by any means necessary who's boss. Yes, sad, indeed.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Nice

Hope you continue this further, maybe cucking her hubby. Nicely written

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
My 53 year old yoga wife

Very hot horny story indeed. My mature wife also gets very very wet while sucking a young stud off. She has gone down on several young hung guys that participate in her yoga classes. Has her own studio in the basement of our home near Toronto Canada. She just loves to suck cock and swallow. I have watched on occassion without the guy knowing. We 69 right after they leave to get each other off because we are both so turned on. So dont knock it unless you try it.

roveroneroveroneover 4 years ago
thought it very hot!

so, surprised score wasn't higher...

comment about yoga wife interesting, and 3/15 needs to get over it..it's ALL fantasy...STI's...sheesh!

and even if real-life autobiographical just naughty fun...

what surprised me was she didn't flash on her daughter taking his whopper, and then marveling at her capacity...

and interesting wordplay-never read the word spermcannon before.. 4 and fave, and now really looking forward to your other H-rated stories....

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Trash

No this isn't trash, it's utter trash!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Love to read a follow up. Maybe ran into each other at the grocery store.

DanDraperDanDraperalmost 2 years ago

She went down the slut road very quickly.

Husband deserves much better than this.

lovinmidlifelovinmidlifealmost 2 years ago

Kind of quick but at a prom understandable, my prom blowjob didn’t last long. Love your descriptive nature.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Would enjoy to read a follow up to this meeting amongst these two or the chaperone goes solo and findd a geek with sexual surprises and they date.

blizzard45blizzard45over 1 year ago

that was hot ...... more 2 cum ??

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

there's a certain crudeness to this story, and i really like that. excellent!

and, thank you.................

SexecutionerSexecutionerabout 1 year ago

Hopefully you're next story is your daughter going ass to mouth with her teachers to get passing grades....

Helen1899Helen18996 months ago

Anal with him would be a good follows up. You can't have a crude blow job like that, and follow up with an erotic fuck. It would have to be another crude act, hence I suggested a good arse fuck. Still I awarded it a well deserved 5*

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

Think a follow up where she gets into an affair eith Brad and hubby discovers what she has done would be apropos. I mean it didn't take much for her to get to do the dirty. So either this wasn't her first time or she will get hooked.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSilkyvi@Silkyvi
I live in Las Vegas. I have one daughter and one son, I'm married, I like travel, cruising, music, dancing. I like nightclubs. I have red hair, I'm in pretty decent shape, I like going to the gym. I'm not always 100% committed to my marriage. ;) And if it was an option, I wou...