Bad Choices

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Once he comes out he dresses in running shorts and a pullover shirt and he lays on the floor next to the bed. Time to talk. They look at me like I'm on some type of suicide watch. "Doctor placed me on suicide watch?" they look at each other and I have my answer. I must have started to shake because Kerran hugged me harder, and Jason reached for my hand. 'When do you want me to move out Jason?" I finally getting the courage to ask.

"What have I done to make you hate me Beverley?" he asks there is pain in his voice. I have hurt him again.

"I love you but, I am damaged goods." I say sounding like a lost soul

"You made a mistake," Kerran says.

"No a mistake is when you turn right when you should turn left I spread my legs." I tell Kerran."I am a worthless piece of shit. You don't do the things I do and don't get punished."

"Why did you do it?" Jason asks.

I look at him and start to cry because I have no answer for him. "I am damaged and need to find out what damaged me to tell you why. I do love you, but I think I don't love myself anymore." I finally sob out.

Kerran whispers in my ear. "I love you and will support you till you learn to love yourself. "I close my eyes and sob at her kindness after what I have done to her I do not deserve it. I feel the bed shift and Jason wraps his arms around us. I open my eye to look deep into his. All I see is love and it scares me. I could hurt this man.

"We both will help you if you let us in" Jason says then kisses me.

"Jason I love you but I will only bring you bitterness. I cant even give you children. Take Kerran as your wife she can give you children. Keep me as your play toy. Its all I'm good for." I say in a dejected voice to both of them.

"No" Kerran took my my face in her hands and made me look at her. "when I first caught David cheating he convinced me that I was not being a good wife. That I was not keeping him fulfilled sexually. He blamed me and I believed it. So I took him back and tried to be better. I thought I was damaged goods. Now I know better. He was the one at fault. Now that I have had sex with Jason I also understand he was also lacking in his knowledge there.

Here I was ready to crucify you if you tried to blame Jason for your affair. I was shocked when you took full responsibility for it and were ready to be punished for it. I can see the love you have for Jason and the love he has for you. He does not think you are damaged goods. So who told you that you are?" Concern was showing on her face.

"We have been trying to have a child for some time now. I went to a doctor and he told me that I have a tilted cervix and have scaring on my uterus so I will have problems getting pregnant." I told them trying not to breakdown. "My body is damaged. I can't give Jason children."

"So you trash your marriage so Jason can dump you without feeling bad and finds someone else to give him children. Damn good plan but not going to work. Instead we get some of your eggs mix them with some of Jason's sperm and plant them in you. If that does not work then we use my uterus and I become a segregate for you. If for some reason mine is full I know my sister will." Kerran said taking charge of the situation.

"David was a fool to lose a woman like you Kerran." Jason says then kisses her. He looks down at me guiltily but when he sees me smiling he kisses me also. I kiss back with passion. I feel Kerran start to pull away from us but I reach out and pull her back. I break the kiss with Jason and pull Kerran in for a kiss.

I look at Jason and see something in his eyes. Not jealousy, fear, or anger. Devotion and love. Again I fear what I can do to this man. "Jason I can try what Kerran suggested. My only fear is I can't give you a child, and what it might do to me emotionally. I might even try and destroy myself in some other fashion. Kerran I need you here to help just in case I go off the deep end. I am going to go to counseling to help me with this.

Kerran you are the first and only woman I have ever been with. Jason If you still want me then what role does Kerran play in our life. She could already be carrying your child."

Jason sits back and looks at each of us then says."Kerran will move in here with us. Sexually we both seem to want to explorer that. Does that scare me? Yes. If Kerran does have my child then I will support both of her children, I will even support the child she has even if she is not pregnant. We will try and get ,you, Beverley pregnant. If you can't have children then we can always adopt. Having biological children is not an end of the world thing for me."

"I would love to move in with you and my daughter would love it here also" Kerran started to cry with happy tears. "I also have never been with a woman and may have fun exploring that side of my sexuality. I am already starting to have feeling for both of you and I can see them getting stronger. If I do have a baby I hope it does not bring on any stress to you Beverley, and I will help any way that I can to help with what you are dealing with." Kerran then kissed Beverley and started to make-out with her. Soon Jason starred to join in.

"I'm sore from last night so be gentle down there," Kerran tells me has I position my moth over her pussy. "Sorry Jason but only Beverley's tongue today."

"She will take care of you and I will work on getting her pregnant." Jason said has he dropped his shorts and spreads Beverley's legs. He pressed two fingers into her slit to find it soaking wet. They slid in and out a few times then he adds another. He pulls them out smells then licks them clean. He sits up and placed his shaft at the entrance to her pussy and starts to push his way in. She groans his it goes all in one motion.

He started a slow rhythm. He want to show her love. So this time its going to be slow and steady. Kerran cums once from Beverley's mouth then rolls away from her. Taking one of Beverley's nipples into her mouth she sucks on it. They start to double team her and she starts to go from one climax to another. She starts to shutter and build to a large orgasm. Jason starts to speed up. He is trying to time his release with hers. When her back arches and she screams out her release he voices his release and pushes as deep as he can.

Six months later Kerran's baby bump is very prominent. Mine still doesn't show but its only been two months. Jason is a very proud soon to be father. Cassy, Kerran's little girl cant wait till her new siblings are born. David gave up custody and Jason adopted Cassy last month. We are on our way to pick up Kerran's sister Dianna. Her husband left her. He got his girlfriend pregnant. They took everything Dianna had while she was at work and disappeared leaving her with nothing. Dianna helped so much when we needed her so now we will take her in with us. She also has stood by her sister when most of her family did not when she divorced David. Kerran has also hinted that Dianna wanted children but her husband did not want any. Well now that he is gone maybe Jason can get her pregnant also.

12