Bad Clown

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He plowed her throat mercilessly, only occasionally backing off for a moment to allow her to breathe. She was a mess, her chin and chest covered in spit, adding more each time he pulled out his cock. The bad clown used her mouth hard until his orgasm started to rumble up from his heavy nuts.

"Oh, here it is, sweetie! Here's my nasty clown cum down your worthless whore throat!" He grabbed her skull and plunged as deep as he could into her mouth as he came, humping her face hard. She gagged and pushed against him, but her owned her completely. She could feel his thick cock pulsing down her throat as he emptied his balls. All she could do was endure.

When he released her she gasped for air, coughing and trying to spit out his filth. She fell forward, hands to the ground and fought for breath.

"Damn, sweetie! You know how to make a clown happy!" He leaned back into the dumpster, breathing heavily, and reached for the bottle. He took a swig, apparently the last of it, and threw the bottle into the darkness. He stood there and watched her on hands and knees as she caught her breath and wiped off her face. When she regained a bit of composure, she looked up, her lovely face ruined with sweat and spit and filth. He leaned down with that horrifying greasepaint grimace and poke quietly.

"The thing is...you filthy, fucking, clown-cock whore...Poppy can't stop at one."

************************************************************************

One Week Earlier...

"I love how these costume places just show up all over the place in September." Jason was admiring the various fishnet stockings available in the makeshift Halloween warehouse while his girlfriend Nikki tried to find a costume.

"It makes it real easy, right? Did you pick out a costume?"

"Not yet. I wanted to see what you found in case you want to make it a theme or something."

"What, like those awful light plug and socket things? No thanks."

"I'd like to plug your socket," he whispered into her ear as he pinched her ass. She sent a playful swat at him but she loved the attention.

"First we find costumes." She paused, wondering if she should make this the year she tried it. Jason was just the right kind of freak. They were still feeling each other out a little, plumbing the depths of each other's depravity, but she had a hunch he could go to the deep dark places she wanted. She had an itch, a very old itch and one she had never scratched, but as she looked at Jason and thought back to their last make-up sex and how rowdy it had been, she decided it was time to take the plunge.

She pulled him aside, into a momentarily quiet corner of the store, and asked him a question.

"Listen...I've got a little bit of a fantasy..."

"Yeah? Tell me about it."

"Well, it's very...intense..."

"I like intense."

"And...creepy. This might be too much. I'm kind of afraid to tell you."

"My capacity for creepy is very large. You won't freak me out. Tell me already!"

"Well... I want you to be a bad clown this year. A very bad clown..."

12