Bad Combo: Skinny-Dipping & Leeches

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

While they argued, Michael started the examination of Fiona. He touched her pale ass and pulled her bush out of the way so he could view her pussy and asshole. Nathan pushed him causing him to fall back on his heels. He quickly licked a finger and pushed it cautiously into her small, pink anus. He gently probed her butt and declared her free of leeches before Michael could assault her. He stood, thanked her, and walked away.

The drunk women for reasons unknown to the young men maintained their positions, heads down and bottoms up, and talked about how relieved they were that the leeches hadn't snuck inside their bodies. Michael sat on the ground and took turns staring at the fine bums.

Suddenly Maisie stood and hollered, "Hey! So our orifices are clear of leeches. When are you going to get rid of the ones on our bodies?"

"We'll do that now," Nathan answered. "Since the greedy bastards have had a chance to feed they should come off easily." The men took out their wallets and got a credit card. Nathan went to Fiona and Michael went to Cassie. They used the cards to pry a leech off the arm of their girl and stomped on them when bloodsuckers fell on the deck.

"Yes! Death to the scum!" Maisie shouted.

The men quickly clear Cassie and Fiona of the parasites. Michael managed to cop a feel off Cassie. Nathan accidentally touched Fiona's boobs and butt. He apologized both times.

Maisie stepped forward, spread her legs, raised her hands over her head, and shouted, "Do me!" Both men worked on her scrapping the buggers off and crushing them.

The women cheered and hugged and kissed the guys before going inside to get dressed. When they returned, Maisie turned some music on, found another bottle of tequila, and the gang drank. The women were intoxicated when the second bottle was opened so it wasn't long before they crashed and fell asleep.

"What a night," Nathan said. "I never thought I'd be pulling leeches off three beautiful, naked women."

"See. Knowing me has advantages," Michael said in a self-congratulatory way. "Aren't you glad you stuck around and followed my plan? You fingered them all!"

"Yes, that was nice."

"And I got some payback from my bratty sister. I reamed her ass!"

Nathan took a drink and said nothing. Michael asked, "I let you finger all three girls. How come you didn't let me have a turn with Fiona's butt?"

"She's a good kid. You saw her hymen. She's a virgin. She didn't deserve for you to abuse her rear end."

"Yeah. You're right," Michael conceded.

"This is a night I'll never forget," Nathan said.

"It does deserve to be remembered and what better way to remember it than with pictures. Help me strip these bitches."

"No."

"Yes."

"No."

"I'm doing it with or without you," Michael said, taunting him. Nathan worried things might get out of hand. He said, "Okay. But pictures only and you can't post them anywhere."

"Yes. Private naked pictures."

They removed the women's clothing and posed them on the deck. At first, Michael was satisfied with naked pictures. Then, he wanted a few close-up pics. Then, group shots with one woman's hand on someone's boob or butt. He posed them so they appeared to be kissing or giving and receiving oral sex.

Next, he included his dick in the picture. Cassie holding his cock. Cassie with his cock in her mouth, between her tits, or the tip touching her asshole or at the entrance of her vagina. He did the same with Maisie. The women were so out of it he could do whatever he wanted.

"I'm not letting you take those kinds of pictures with Fiona," Nathan said.

"Are you sweet on her?" his friend teased.

"Yes. I like her." Nathan slipped a pair of loose cotton pants on her and a soft top with a picture of a unicorn.

"Okay, she's off-limits," Michael said. "My issues are with the other two. I'm fucking 'em." He manhandled Cassie and Maisie and put them on their knees with their torso resting on a lounge chair. He stroked his steely cock and wet the tip,

"Wait," Nathan said. He scooped up Fiona and said, "Taking pictures is one thing, but having sex with drunk, unconscious women is a crime. That's rape. I'm not participating and I'm not watching you do it. I won't be the witness for the prosecution who puts you away for twenty years. I suggest you rethink this."

Nathan carried Fiona inside to the family room. He sat on the sofa and held her in his arms. She was asleep. He soon joined her in slumberland.

Michael spoke to his victims and said, "I'm going to fuck you both. Let's get you wet." He licked Cassie's pussy and said, "Mmm. I love the way you taste." He licked his sister's slit and said, "Not bad, Sis. I expected you would've been more acidic in keeping with your acerbic wit and sour disposition."

He slid his cock inside Cassie. "Ohhhh. It'd be nice to hear you groan and tell me how big my dick is, but I'll settle for a quiet screw. I've dreamed for ages of fucking you" He stroked in and out, going deeper each time.

He pulled out, positioned his erection against his sister's vagina, and thrust. He went in easily. "Oh, sister, I hate to complain but you're not as tight as Cassie. You two were arguing over who was a bigger slut. I have to say, judging by your loose pussy, it's you."

He fucked her hard in a punishing way. His breathing became labored. "Take that you, bitch," he shouted. He came, shooting some cum inside her. He pulled out and spurted more on her tight, little ass.

Michael fucked the two women again and again, vaginally and anally. While waiting to get hard, he drank, played with their breasts, fingered them, and sucked their nipples and their toes. He berated his sister and professed his love for Cassie.

After two more orgasms, coming in and on the women, Michael fell asleep and snored laying on the deck between the two unconscious women.

Fiona woke because she needed to pee. She stood unsteadily so Nathan walked her to the bathroom. They gave each other privacy as they used the toilet. Returning from the bathroom, they peeked outside and saw the naked trio sleeping in a pile. The women had the residue of cum in their hair and on their bodies.

"Wow," Fiona said. "That must have been some party."

"I guess," Nathan said. He covered them with large beach towels and returned with her to the family room. They sat on the sofa.

"I was so drunk last night. I'm lucky I wasn't part of that orgy," she said and giggled. Nathan didn't comment. She looked at him and said, "I almost was, wasn't I?" Nathan just looked at her.

"You saved me. You're a good man."

"Why do you say that?"

"I remember coming inside and putting this outfit on. I'm not wearing any underwear. I'd never wear this tee-shirt without a bra. My nipples show and I never go commando. I've been stripped and redressed." She looked into his eyes and waited for him to speak.

"I'm not a good man. Michael and I undressed the three of you after you passed out. He took pictures. Things began to get out of hand. I dressed you quickly and brought you inside and left the others."

She placed her hands on his face and kissed him on the lips. She said, "Saving the world is impossible. You did what you could. I know my brother, if he had his mind made up, you couldn't have changed it. Thank you for saving me."

She stood, held out her hand, and said, "Come. My head is throbbing and I'm dead tired. I'm getting some aspirin and want to sleep in my bed with my protector."

He took her hand and she led him to her room. She got her headache medicine and said, "There's room for two. This will be more comfortable than the sofa." She pulled the bedspread down and slipped off her pants. He saw a flash of her fire crotch as she got under the sheet.

He took his shirt off, left his shorts on, got into bed, and lay on his back. She snuggled against him, put her head on his chest, and said, "I feel safe with you." She closed her eyes and fell asleep.

It took Nathan longer to get to sleep. He pulled her to him. During the night, his hand slid down her body and cupped an asscheek when she threw one leg over his.

^^^

The sun rose as it does every morning. The beams of light annoyed those on the deck. They turned away and covered their heads with the towels.

"Oh, my head hurts. I don't want to get up, but I need to pee badly," Maisie said. "Fuck! Me too," Cassie said. The women got up, wrapped themselves in a towel, and went inside.

They took turns peeing long and noisily and stumbled together to the mirror. "What the fuck?" Massie screeched when she saw cum in her hair and dried residue on her face. She dropped the towel and looked at her body.

Cassie did the same and said, "My God. It looks like we were ridden hard and put away wet." She too had dried cum on her.

They marched out to the deck wearing the towels as capes and confronted Michael. Maisie woke him with a swift kick to his side.

"Ow. What the fuck!" he said as he opened his eyes.

"Yeah. What the fuck happened last night?" Cassie demanded. The look on her face said she meant business. He also saw her excellent tits and hairless pussy. He looked at her sister and saw her naked, tanned body. The lascivious view combined with his hangover and just having woke up, made him confused. He was slow to answer.

Michael sat up, rubbed the sleep from his eyes, and searched his mind for the right answer. He said, "You were covered with leeches. Nathan and I got them off you."

"So why are we covered in cum?" his sister asked. She tapped her foot on the deck awaiting an explanation.

"After we saved you, there was a party. You were relieved, happy, and grateful. Maisie, you were the one who got the second bottle of tequila."

The young women searched their minds. "I have no memory of a party," Cassie said. "Me neither," Maisie said. "It's all a blank, but I have one hell of a hangover."

She rubbed her temples seeking relief, found none, and said, "I must have blacked-out. Brother, tell me none of the cum on me is yours."

He stood, smirked, and said, "It's all mine. I fucked both of you."

"Bastard!" His sister spat out the word and slapped his face.

Cassie touched her bottom and asked, "Did you fuck my ass?"

"Yes. Both of you begged me to have sex with you! You were gagging for it. I used all your holes."

"Ahhh!" Maisie screamed and attacked him, pummeling his chest with her small fists. Cassie joined in. Michael raised his arms to fend off their ineffective blows and laughed further infuriating them. They pounded on him until they were too exhausted to continue.

The women collapsed and sat on a lounge with their heads down sucking in air. When Maisie recovered, she looked at Michael and asked, "What about Fiona?

"What about me?" Fiona said. The screaming and the fight had woken Fiona and Nathan. They had dressed and come to the deck.

"Fiona, Michael fucked us," Maisie said. She stood, shucked off the towel, pointed at the dry, flakey spots on her body, and said, "This is Michael's cum. He screwed me and Cassie and marked us with his spunk. Michael, did you have sex with Fiona?"

"No," he said softly. He stood and said, "I didn't do anything to Fiona because Nathan protected her and took her away. All the bad things were my ideas and done by me.

"Cassie, Maisie, it was me who roughly shoved a finger in your butt last night. I was pissed that everyone told me not to touch them and asked that Nathan do the probing exams. I took my frustration out on you. Fiona, Nathan stopped me from fingering your ass. He dressed you and took you inside when I announced I was going to have sex with everyone. He told me not to rape Cassie and Maisie, but I did it anyway."

Michael looked at the ground and said contritely "It was stupid and wrong. I apologize."

He went up to Cassie and said, "Cassie, I had sex with you because I was mad that you wouldn't go out with me." He turned to his sister and said, "Maisie, I raped you because you're strong and always putting me in my place. I resented your words and actions. Mostly, I resented that you were right about me.

"Call the cops, if you want. I'll go peacefully and confess."

Maisie grabbed Cassie's arm, took her off to the side, and they had a private conversation. They returned to the group, Maisie said, "Michael, pack your things and go. We won't send you to prison, but we don't want to be around you or see your face."

Michael nodded, packed, and left.

Nathan rushed to Maisie and Cassie and said, "I'm sorry I didn't do better by you. I'll go. You'll never have to see me again." He turned to leave.

"Wait," Maisie said. Nathan faced her as she said, "This isn't a perfect world and no one is perfect. I wish Michael hadn't done what he did, but I'd endure it a thousand times if it was the price to protect my sister."

"I agree," Cassie said. "Fiona is young and innocent. Let's just say last night wasn't my first rodeo. I'm fine. I'm glad she wasn't a participant in what happened.

"Fiona, it's your call," Maisie said. "I think Nathan is a keeper."

Fiona ran to him and embraced him. She put her lips on his and kissed him passionately. Cassie giggled and said, "I think we have our answer. Maisie, let's go inside and shower. You'll need to get out a new loofah and scour me well." They left walking hand-in-hand. When they got to the doorway, they stopped and looked back to see the couple still kissing. They smiled and went inside.

"My knight in shining armor," Fiona murmured.

"Hardly. I don't deserve this or you."

She pulled off her top and pants, reclined nude in a lounge, and said, "I decide what's best for me. I want you. Now."

He sat beside her and said, "You are so beautiful."

"Then kiss me."

He did. One kiss became two. Two became three. She brought his hand to her breast and said, "Make love to me."

He smiled, stood, and removed his clothes. He enveloped her in his arms and tenderly made love to her. He caressed her pale body, ate her pussy until she screamed and orgasmed, and gently took her virginity.

He slowly stroked in and out of her as she gasped and cooed. He stopped and said, "Ah. I should have asked earlier. Are you on birth control or do I need to get a condom."

"I'm not on the pill. We need protection."

He pulled out but stayed on top of her. They were both flush and breathing hard. It started to rain. Condoms. A dozen packets of condoms landed on and around them.

They looked up and saw Maisie and Cassie at an open second-floor window. They smiled and waved. Cassie said, "Be safe." Maisie shouted, "Get back to it. We promise to stop watching." They laughed and shut the window.

"I love them," Fiona said. "Hurry. Put one on. I want you inside me."

Nathan ripped open a packet, put the rubber on, and quickly re-insert his cock. He tenderly had sex with her.

She didn't climax with him the first time. She did as she rode his second erection. She threw her head back and shrieked with pleasure as she climaxed. She saw the other women at the window watching, smiling, and giving her the thumbs-up sign. She smiled and collapsed on top of Nathan.

The next day, Nathan and Fiona went to the pharmacy and bought another box of condoms.

The End

12