Bad Connections

Story Info
Disturbing college experiences with demands & deception.
14.6k words
2.8k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Codes- MF, M-solo, oral, shame, reluctant, exhibition, voyeurism, cheating, light fem-dom bdsm; MM, anal, and Group Sex discussion.

Intro- This story is fictional and meant for mature open minds in a safe environment. Please do not read it if you object to the smut types listed above. It is based on real events from my college years, but names and a few other details are changed to protect the innocent. Some of my other works feature the same characters, including "Ruleskirter" and "Courtney Crowe", but none are required reading. Feedback is appreciated. I hope all my readers get better sexual experiences in their lives than what is depicted herein.

***

Austin, TX. Summer 1997.

Doug Ramsay liked most things about the University of Texas at Austin.

The classes were as interesting and informative as advertised. The college was in a charming Central Texas city with usually good weather and a vivid nightlife featuring plenty of venues for dancing, movies, and live music. All the professors and most of the students he'd met so far were nice when he interacted with them. Decent place for a freshman student, the eighteen year old Caucasian youth from Beaumont thought. Of course, it was both my birth parents' alma mater and that of a few other people in my family, so it did come well-recommended. I might even stay in Austin a few years after college. I like the nightlife and the city in general.

Of course, there were a few downsides. Being in college with limited funds was one of them. He needed to spend his money carefully and structure a part-time job around his classes for extra work experience and money. Some of the classes were more difficult than he'd expected. The fact that he was starting in a voluntary accelerated learning summer program- he intended to get out of college quickly to save time and impress employers- only made things worse.

I might have to scale the courseload back a little next semester, he thought. Maybe get a new residence eventually too. The dorms- I wanted the full college experience for at least a few semesters- are okay but not great. The cafeteria food isn't high quality, and some of the people I have to live around just aren't to my liking. Oh well, gotta take the bad with the good.

Doug walked back into his dorm room at Jester, the largest campus residence hall, and sighed as he thought about his situation. He closed the room door and set his backpack down next to his bed. He'd asked the two guys across the hall to turn down their music just now and they'd been a little cranky about it even if they complied. The dinner he'd just had in the cafeteria had been bland also- as usual. At least I'm keeping in shape so far, he thought, checking his looks in the mirror on his desk. Martial arts, dancing, and other calisthenics coupled with mild weightlifting and healthy eating had sculpted him to an athletic stocky 5'10" frame. He combed his dark blonde hair with his fingers by reflex and adjusted the horn-rimmed glasses that framed his blue eyes.

Rapid knocking on the door interrupted him. "Yeah?" he called out.

"It's RA Ruben!" the visitor called back. "Can I talk to you a sec, Doug?"

Ruben?, Doug thought. Oh yeah, the Resident Assistant in this hall. Decent guy, supposed to help out if we have issues with the rules or our roommates or anything like that. He's given me advice about adjusting to college life and local entertainment.

He walked to the room door and opened it. "Hey," he said to the thin Hispanic with curly black hair standing in the hall. "What's up?"

"The guys in 525 said you didn't like their music volume. I reminded them you have the right to complain. Everything okay?"

"Yeah, thanks for asking. I just had some rough classes today and want to rest. I have more of them tomorrow."

"I get it." Ruben gave him a thumbs up. "Study hard. See you around."

"Thanks, Ruben," Doug said, returning the thumbs up. "See ya round."

He closed the door and tried to settle his thoughts. His homework for the night was already done, thank goodness. It was a school night, so nightlife could wait. He turned back his sheets and smoothed his pillows, then started to get undressed for a nap.

The door opening interrupted him. Doug looked and saw his roommate Josh Merrow entering. Josh doesn't always feel the need to knock, Doug mused. His roommate was the same age as him, but had quite a different personality. His major was undeclared so far, while Doug had chosen History and Criminal Justice. Josh didn't seem serious about studying, saying he was knocking out the universal requirements while he made up his mind what he wanted to do exactly. Doug studied hard and with purpose in contrast. Coupled with his slack muscles, gold hoop earrings, and curly blonde hair that was heavily gelled and dyed a few shades lighter than natural, Josh's carefree attitude was unsettling to Doug. But Doug didn't like to bug Josh about their differences. People had the right to choose their own interests. And for all he knew, he might even have a different roommate in a few weeks. Ruben had warned him about the possibility. "Make friends if you can, but don't get too attached. Try not to make enemies."

"Hey, roomie," Josh grinned at Doug, showing his teeth. He dropped his backpack and sat down on his bed across from Doug's. "How was your day?"

"A little rough," Doug answered. "Had a math midterm and a lit one too. History midterm tomorrow."

"You'll do fine," Josh assured him. "You study enough. Hey, you find a girlfriend yet?"

"No, Josh," Doug admitted. "I'm not looking for that till I get fully adjusted to being in college. I told you and Ashley that the day we met."

Ashley Peeples was Josh's girlfriend, a cute blonde freshwoman with dimples who was studying Nursing. What she saw in Josh Doug didn't know. They were both from Abilene while Doug had lived overseas before moving back to his native Beaumont to finish out high school after his diplomat stepfather had to move cities. He had only met Ashley twice after she helped Josh move in. Doug hadn't found himself easily able to connect with either of them. Sure, he'd known slackers like Josh before and studious scientific types like Ashley, and Ashley seemed nice, but Josh's presence and swarmy manner had ruined his mood around her. So he hadn't spoken to her or Josh at length thus far.

"You don't like talking to girls?"

"I like talking to girls just fine," Doug replied. "I've just only been here three weeks and haven't gotten to know any that well yet." He was usually shy around women- not everyone appreciated his looks or the faux British accent he put on to correct his speech impediment. The new city had also been challenging. Other than Josh and Ruben, he had yet to make more than a casual acquaintance with anyone, and he barely talked to either guy.

"No girls in your classes you like? No gym or club hook-ups? Nothing like that?"

Doug shook his head. "I've met girls in my classes, the cafe, the halls, and the gym. In the arcades, stores, and downtown too, although I haven't been downtown that much yet. I'm into studying over nightlife." Doug planned to get more into the local dance clubs and arcades later after he got settled in. He wasn't old enough to drink alcohol legally in Texas yet, after all. "No serious girlfriends here so far. I'm open to it, just hasn't happened."

"You got someone at another school? Maybe back home?"

"No, Josh."

"You a virgin?"

"No, Josh." Doug had enjoyed close physical relations with three different girls late in his senior year of high school, but Josh didn't need to know the details. "Why you asking me?"

"I know a girl you might like. She's coming over in a few minutes. You okay with that?"

"Uh..." Doug mused over the issue for a moment. He wasn't opposed to his roommate hooking him up with someone. Maybe she was a friend of Ashley's? He was tired but could muster energy for a brief meeting. To be polite at least. "I'm tired, but maybe just a quick meet and greet. That's all, right?"

"Sure."

"What's her name?"

"I'll let her introduce herself. She goes to school here. Freshman like us, undeclared, lives on the floor below ours. That okay?"

"Yeah, sure," Doug replied with a shrug. He was a little bothered by Josh's wheedling, but decided to drop the unease. Be nice, he told himself. This girl might be okay. Ashley's okay even if Josh isn't.

"I'll text her." Josh grinned again. "You get presentable." He gave Doug a thumbs up and turned away, pulling out his cell phone.

Doug sighed, then checked his looks in the mirror again. He changed his T-shirt for a nicer polo after some consideration, put on some shorts also, and shoved his earlier discarded jeans under the bed. He then used their communal sink to brush his teeth and wash his face. After that, he spritzed a bit of cologne on his wrists. Josh watched this and smirked.

"You'll like her, Doug," his roommate said. "She's very sex-positive."

Doug blinked at those words. He was okay with sex-positive women in general. He'd enjoyed intimate time with three of them so far in his life, and he wouldn't mind getting to know more. But Josh being so casual about mentioning the girl was sex-positive and the way his roommate was grinning bothered him. "How do _you_ know?" He changed his tone to a friendlier one at Josh's frown. "I mean, how do you know?"

"I just know, okay?" Josh was grinning again. "You'll agree when you meet her." There was a strong knock on the door just then. "That's probably her now. You ready?"

"I guess." Doug was growing more worried by the minute. Get through this, he thought. You can tell Josh and the girl you don't want to see her again if things go wrong. "You think I look okay?" Doug asked Josh, again trying to be nice.

His roommate nodded, then stood up and walked to the door. "That you, K?" he called out.

"Yeah!" a female voice called back. "You tell your roommate I was coming over?"

Doug thought the voice sounded a bit stuck up and snobby, like the queen bee gossip characters from teen dramas he'd seen on television. He shivered a bit. That sort of girl was definitely not his type. Maybe you're wrong about her, he reminded himself. None of the popular girls at either of the two high schools you've attended was such a person. You don't want to judge people on stereotypes.

"I told him," Josh said. "He's here. One sec." Josh looked at Doug with an earnest expression.

"It's fine," Doug assured him, trying to relax and stand at ease.

Josh gave him another thumbs up, then opened the door. A tanned brunette of about Doug's height walked in. Her smirk and aura exuded a haughty attitude that was further emphasized by her clothing. Doug involuntarily roamed his eyes over her loose white cashmere blouse and black satin pants framing a voloptuous figure with large breasts and slim legs. Pretty, he thought, but the sneer in her dark eyes and pouting lips ruins it for me. Maybe not for every guy, he thought, noticing the way Josh was gazing at the girl. Oh well, whatever.

"Uh, h-hi," he greeted the girl after straightening his posture a bit. "I-I'm..." Damn it, he was stuttering. He reactivated his accent. "I'm Doug Ramsay. Freshman, first month of college."

"K-Kathleen A-ansley," she chittered back after waiting for him to speak, extending her hand. "My f-first month too." Her stuttering was faked, obviously intended to belittle his. "You from England?"

"Beaumont," he said, shaking her hand. The girl's touch was warm and firm. At least she seemed confident in herself. "I use the accent to fix my speech impediment. Picked it up living overseas."

"Where'd you live?"

"Taiwan and Italy before that. My stepfather's a diplomat."

"It's cool. You sound like Austin Powers."

Doug had seen that film but wasn't a big fan of it. The acting was good while the humor wasn't entirely to his liking. "Uh, thanks. I'm kinda going for James Bond, but then so was Mike Myers, I guess." He chuckled, trying to keep his tone sincere. "Josh says you go to school here?"

"Umm hmm," Kathleen nodded. She motioned at his bed. "Can we sit down?"

Doug nodded back and sat on his bed, then waved at one of the three chairs in the room. He was getting the feeling he should keep his distance from this girl. The way she looked at him was unnerving to say the least.

Kathleen moved the chair closer to her and sat down astride it with the rear facing Doug. Josh sat down behind her on his bed and grinned. He had the same look as Kathleen on his face. "Josh said he didn't think you had a girlfriend," Kathleen addressed Doug.

"I don't," Doug replied carefully, keeping his gaze on Kathleen but not making eye contact. This didn't seem to bother her or Josh. "Haven't looked for one much."

"You gay or something?"

"No," Doug said, grimacing at her tone. He decided to try a tactic his stepbrother had taught him for testing people's attitudes. "Uh, not that there's anything wrong with gay people. My brother is gay, and I've accepted him as family."

"Good for you," Kathleen laughed. She gave him a smile that she probably felt was dazzling, but only disturbed Doug further. Her eyes continued to appraise him like a piece of meat. "So you're not gay like your brother?"

"No, I'm straight." Doug shrugged. "But like I said, there's nothing wrong with gay people. I'm a fan of Ellen deGeneres, Rock Hudson, and a few other celebrities of that persuasion. You?"

"I've watched Ellen." Kathleen shrugged. "What's your problem with girls, Doug?"

"I..." He paused to compose words, then spoke again. "I have yet to meet any in this city on more than a casual basis."

"You ever been with a girl?" It was obvious what she meant.

"Three of them," Doug said carefully. He decided to see if he could upset her. Kathleen seemed at ease talking about sexual experiences, but if he could outdo her with his own, maybe she'd leave. He decided not to lie to Kathleen- he didn't like lies and wasn't great at spinning them outside creative writing. Some people could also spot lies with ease. "I lost my virginity to a Taiwanese girl shortly after my eighteenth birthday. I also knew an Australian girl and a Russian girl intimately in Taiwan."

"Interesting." She widened her toothy grin. "I hear it's legal to be a hooker in Taiwan."

"It is," Doug confirmed. "The local politicians are constantly fighting about it, they might change the law eventually, but as of the time I was there last... it was legal." He kept his eyes on Kathleen, not liking her continual sneer.

"You ever visit a hooker over there?"

"Uh... once. Why are you asking me all this?"

"Just curious. You said you had three girlfriends. Ever been in a threesome?"

"Uh... one."

"Hey, you didn't tell me that!" Josh laughed.

"You never asked," Doug answered, reminding himself he and Kathleen weren't alone. Both she and Josh were evaluating him, belittling him with their tones. He got the feeling they didn't really care about him, that he was just a convenient presence to them and they presumed there was no other way this could go than the way they wanted. Debauchery was on their minds, and things he wasn't comfortable discussing with either of them. He hadn't talked to either of them enough to air such personal issues, and he didn't like them. How to exit this situation?

He turned back to the skank, as he decided to start referring to Kathleen mentally. Obviously, that term was descriptive in her case. "Look, Kathleen, you'll have to forgive me. I've never met anyone so... forward."

She laughed again. It sounded a bit like a demonic cackle. "Oh, don't mind me. I've been with a lot of guys."

"Girls too?" Doug asked her, a cautious tone in his voice.

"Not yet, but I'm open to it." Kathleen shrugged. She leaned closer to Doug and licked her lips. "Do you masturbate?"

"Uh, of course," Doug replied, again shocked at her words. "Doesn't everyone?"

"Far as I know." Kathleen's tone was mocking again. "What you think about when you do it?"

Doug tried to keep from gaping and looked at Josh. His roommate smirked back, nodding to show he was okay with the laviscuous talk. Doug gritted his teeth in reply, then turned his attention back to Kathleen. "Um, that's kind of private."

"Would you think about girls like me?"

"Uh, maybe?" Probably not, Doug thought, but wanted to be polite. Jodie Lee and Tanya were never like this, Doug mused to himself. The hooker I knew wasn't either. I had intimate relations with all three of them, talked easily about sex once we got close enough, but... they never had the same attitude about it as this woman. She seems to want me to squirm, admit something humiliating. And I don't want to do that for her. But nor do I want to be impolite.

"You ever jack off in front of anyone?" Kathleen asked him next.

Doug gaped at her. He had no idea how to answer comfortably.

"He has," Josh answered for him. "He does it late at night sometimes in here. I let him think I'm asleep. I've only heard him mumble about girls."

Doug glared at Josh. That was a lie. He had never masturbated while his roommate was present. Maybe Josh was referring to wet dreams he'd had and didn't remember? Or was something else going on?

"Uh, Josh, thanks for letting Kathleen and me know that," he said, glaring at his roommate for an instant. He then turned back to Kathleen. "Yes, I masturbate," he told her. "I didn't think Josh was ever paying attention to me when I did it. Look, you seem okay with talking about this stuff, and that's great. But I usually like to get to know girls a bit better before I have this kind of discussion with them."

She nodded, not changing her expression. "Well, you can get to know me as well as you want tonight. Josh already knows me very well."

"He does?" Doug glanced at Josh, who nodded.

"We've hooked up twice so far this week," Kathleen recounted, shrugging again. "I told him I have a threesome fantasy."

"And I thought you'd be open to being the other guy," Josh added.

Doug stared at them both, then clenched his fists. He took a deep breath. "Josh, I thought you were with Ashley."

"I am," Josh answered. "I'm with Kathleen too."

"Does Ashley know?"

"No, and she doesn't need to, okay? Hey, didn't you say you already had a threesome?"

"That was with two girls," Doug replied, forcing down his frustration. He spoke happy memories to calm himself down. "The Russian and Australian I mentioned earlier, if you must know. We all openly communicated about it, discussed it beforehand, then had fun. We knew each other well before. It wasn't like this." He got another idea. "The Taiwanese girl to whom I lost my virginity was before that. She was the hooker, though I don't like calling her that. Not every woman appreciates that label." He looked pointedly at Kathleen. "Would you?"

Kathleen glared at him. "Hey, Doug?" she then snapped. "This may be your only chance like this for a while. I'm throwing myself at you here. You can do whatever you want to me tonight. After that, you'll never see me again. You don't have to touch Josh, just me. He won't touch you either. Right, Josh?"

"Right," Josh confirmed, looking at Doug, then Kathleen. "Come on, man. K and I can't use her room to hook up anymore. It's too risky. Her roommate's not into us being together."

"Big surprise," Doug snarled. "I'm not into you either."

"What about me?" Kathleen asked, blinking her eyes. She stood up and started to lift her shirt. "Why don't you masturbate for me, Doug? Please. Just masturbate for me."

Doug looked away before he could get a glimpse of her unclothed breasts. The skank had never met his gaze. And he wanted more of a connection than her cold appraisal, needed it in fact. Kathleen was nothing but repulsive to him.

But Josh had brought her into the room, and it was his room too. Doug had to be the one to respect boundaries here. He reached a decision.