Bad Connections

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes," he confirmed. "I was bored with striking out on pickups then. I've failed more than I succeeded, and except for Alice, they all found reasons to break it off with me. That's why I was reading my book in the club that night and one reason I gladly responded to all your questions about whether I would allow you to have affairs with your girlfriends on the side, whether I was okay with bisexuals, and so on. I wanted to be honest with you- I'm a terrible liar, always have been, and I... like you a lot. You've told me to be honest in these sessions, that you want me to prepare you for the worst people can offer. That's what I'm doing. Break up with me if you must, Lisa. I'm okay with it."

Lisa laughed. "I'm not going to break up with you, Doug. I don't think you should feel ashamed of turning down Kathleen or letting Alice dump you. People forget that sometimes we should say no to bad connections. Honesty is better than the opposite, and being alone is definitely better than staying in something you don't like."

"I like being with you," he replied, smiling. "We rescued each other, remember?"

She nodded. "I remember, Hero."

Her pet name for me, Doug remembered. When I first met her, she gave it to me because I saved her life. She's saved mine in return. Our relationship is so good... sometimes I have trouble believing it's real.

"Time for your reward, Hero," Lisa said, putting her pad down and standing up. "Let's go fuck." She jerked her head towards the bedroom.

He returned her smile and gently pushed the cat off his lap before rising. "As you wish."

***

End.

  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
1 Comments
FreyaGersemiFreyaGersemi4 months ago

Another great story!! And who doesn't like watching??

Share this Story

Similar Stories

The Nanny This is the start of my relationship with our Nanny.in Erotic Couplings
Deception! How far would you go to get revenge?in NonConsent/Reluctance
The Hot Chiro Assistant Pt. 1 The Hot Chiro Assistant forgot something...in Exhibitionist & Voyeur
For Display Only After years of marriage Mara and Ed find kinky common ground.in Exhibitionist & Voyeur
That Night Ava has a night she can't remember with husbands best friend.in Erotic Couplings
More Stories