Bad Day

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She came very loud, calling my name and moaning in pleasure with each thrust. At one point I actually thought she was coming with every thrust. I am sure that can't happen. Can it???

Only because I had just come in my mother's mouth moments before was I amazed at my own stamina. My mom had begun coming too much. I had to stop. She clung to me and held me so tight while she came down from the onslaught of orgasms. I held her, not coming out of her, and then began to kiss her. Then I began to grind into her again. Then again, I began to stroke in and out. Again, her orgasm built so strong we had to stop. I sort of liked this back and forth.

This time I came out of her and lay on my back. When she began to recover from her orgasm, I reached under her and encouraged her to mount me. She didn't hesitate and rose above me. This powerful figure in my life, the woman who scolded me, taught me, fed me, got me dressed, and now was ready to receive me in her. She was so wet and I was so hard...she slid on and began at once to pleasure herself. I bent my knees so I could match her strokes but she stopped me and said, "Baby this is my turn...let me do this for you, just hold still." She then began to grind and stroke me, doing all the work. I just laid there, her pleasuring me, and in a few blissful moments I began to erupt, again. "Mom..." I called. She kept moving and stroking me.

"MOM!" I called out again. "Mom I am going to cum."

"In me son, cum in me please," she called out with short breath.

I began to explode, grabbing her hips and ramming her hard onto me. Holding her deep inside her, my cock ejaculated its second load deep inside my mother. I pull her to me, my arms around her and I moved only to release my seed deeper in her. I came so much I felt it leak from her over my balls. I jerked a few times as my orgasm slowly subsided and noticed my mother doing the same thing.

As she laid on me and began nuzzling her neck, she smelled so good. I kissed her on and around her chin and to her mouth. Then she gave me a lip lock. Pressing me to the mattress, taking my mouth without abandon. My mother's tongue in my mouth was wonderful.

We lay on the bed in each other's arms not knowing what to do. I had just fucked my mother—I came in the same pussy I came out of. It was the greatest experience I have ever had. Get this—my cock was starting to get hard again.

My mother noticed it and said. "What are we going to do with you? Again?" she asked.

I could feel the smile on my chest and in her voice as I answered her. "I am not done with you Mom—if you are up to it, why not?"

Mom rose from my chest and looked at me with those beautiful green eyes and the red lips turned up through lipstick somewhat missing. "Are you trying to wear me out?"

I smiled and said "I would sure like to try." Then I pulled her to me, turned her underneath me, spread her legs, and penetrated her again.

Chapter Two.

We did not stop and fall asleep until after three in the morning. The alarm went off and Mom crawled over me to put it on snooze. In this act she brushed her naked breasts against my face, and put her hand on my crotch. She found what she least expected. It was a rock again. "What am I going to do with you son?"

I reached around her and pulled her tit into my mouth, then suckled for just a second. Then I turned my head and said, with her nipple still in my mouth, "If you keep putting your tits in my face it won't ever get soft Mom."

"Don't talk with your mouth full," she laughed as she pressed her tit deliberately back into my mouth. Then she said, "We'll have to be quick, son. We are expecting company in an hour or two."

I was about to scream—morning sex with my mother. It can't get any better than this, as I once again began to prepare her to receive my cock.

After another spectacular climax by both Mom and me, I headed for the shower. And again, I was rewarded by my mother joining me. I had just finished rinsing my hair when she stepped in to the very large marble shower. I smiled at her as I guided her under the shower head and began to shampoo her hair. After I rinsed it, I then began on her magnificent body, indulging myself in every inch of her soft skin. The water rinsed her off while I continued to wash her private areas. I could feel my own cum dripping out of her from the night before. I could see it on her legs. I took my time cleaning her and looked and asked her, "Do you need a little more cleaning?" As women do from time to time.

She said. "No baby. I like knowing you are in me still. I like the feel of you on my thigh. It lets me know you are close."

I thought to myself, well, she is my mother, surely she is on the pill or something. Until I suddenly realized, "Mom didn't you tell me I was the first man you had since dad last night?"

Smiling she said, "Yes son."

"Mom, you are not on the pill?"

She laughed and said "No son. I am not on the pill."

I asked "Are you pregnant?"

Again, she laughed, "Who knows? "

I started getting concerned now and she went to me and kissed me on the lips, and good too. My mom can kiss, that made me settle down a little. She whispered. "I am not worried about getting pregnant. You don't either. Ok?"

That sort of made me feel better, but I wasn't too sure. So, I decided to ask "Who is the company we are receiving today?"

"They are a surprise for you and you are just going to have to wait till they get here...then and only then will you know. So, in the meantime, what would you like for breakfast?"

End of part one...


12