Bad Day at Black Rock

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Black Rock was Mike and Jill's 26 acre estate outside of the city. It got its name from a large, dark rock that emerged from the center of a lake on the property. There was a big central mansion, a pool, tennis court, and a large ball room built out the back of the house. The party was set for seven. A buffet and open bar. Dress was casual, so Nick was told.

Annie came down looking like a movie star. Her dark blue dress looked 'casual' in the same way a habanero pepper can seem benign. But Annie and the pepper were both the hottest things around. Nick was not reassured. He wore a pair of slacks, a black and white silk shirt, outside the pants, and loafers. His shoes, though attractive, were functional.

When he saw Annie, he said, "That does it. We're going to stay home and fuck. That's what the dress is for."

Annie blushed. "You think I look okay?"

Nick didn't smile. He said, "You look fabulous, as you well know. I only wonder who you dressed for."

"For you, babe. Only you."

"Then we can stay and party here?"

"No. The point is to look good for all the movie stars, and celebrities. You look great, as well."

Nick stared at her for a long time. He didn't believe her. He smiled and went to the stereo. He had a song racked up. Phil Collins - 'In the Air Tonight.' He pressed the button. It was a song that he often used to practice fighting. It had everything for that. Anger, beat, rhythm, a drum that guided punches, when the time came. It started playing and he took Annie into his arms.

She was startled. She'd heard him hum the song sometimes. A trance like hum. But now he was dancing her around. He danced her out the door. As it closed the drum part energized him. He leapt into the air and kicked a branch off the tulip poplar in their yard. All through the drive, he had the song in his head. He was ready. If needed.

When they arrived, there was valet parking. Nick told the guys he'd find his own space. He tipped anyway. Then he pulled around to the parking spaces and took one that allowed immediate exit. He tipped the guy more to keep the car clear.

Annie was unsettled by the way Nick was acting. The song going out the door was bizarre to her. It was a good song, though. Just unsettling the way Nick...responded. Kicking the branch had caused Annie to blanch. Then the parking thing. It was like Nick was getting ready for battle.

As they walked toward the main entrance, she asked Nick, "Why did you do that? And the song, why? It's like you're....I don't know, getting ready for war."

"I am." That's all he said.

Annie turned to him. She said, "Nick, let's have some fun tonight. Loosen up, have a ball. I need a fun night. Maybe you do too. Just relax and let things flow, okay."

"That's what I always do in certain situations, babe. And, tonight...well, we'll see how things go. If they go wrong, it could be the end of us, Annie. Things flow one way or another."

She paled. Somehow he seemed to know.....how? She remembered how smart he was. Shit. Down the toilet before it started. But she remembered about Samantha. Maybe not all was lost.

They were at the door. Mike and Jill had been alerted that the pair had arrived, and had parked their own car. Samantha was being kept in reserve, for just a bit later.

Nick and Annie were greeted at the door. Jill gave Nick a hug. She was beautiful, and she smelled good, too. Mike gave Annie a hug as well. He said, "Annie, you look so great."

Mike turned to Nick. "You're Nick. We've heard a lot about you. Good to meet you."

He put out his hand to shake. Nick took it. Mike started a he-man squeeze. It was totally the wrong thing to do. Nick responded in kind, but not so much as to hurt Mike permanently. Mike let go. Nick smiled at him and said, "Good to meet you, Mike. Judging from that shake, maybe I haven't heard enough about you from Annie."

That stopped things for a second as there was a pregnant pause. Then Jill said, "Why don't we go inside, and meet some of our other guests."

They were introduced around. There were four or five football guys, with women. Two wives. There was Dirk, and several other actors and actresses. There were two boxers. And many good-looking women, who were just around. It was like a stocked pay fishpond.

Nick wandered around. There was a buffet, and Nick took a salad. Annie was off with one of the boxers, and Nick could see her in sales mode. Okay. Nick took a seltzer. He wasn't going to drink this evening.

Nick watched Mike approach Annie and take her by the elbow. She turned to him and gave him a sexy smile. But then she said something to him that made him stiffen. (No, not that way.) Mike looked around, saw Jill and waved to her. Jill disappeared around a corner and then came up behind Nick. She had the single sexiest woman Nick had ever seen with her. A Jamie look-alike, down to the hair, and build. Nick was stunned

Jill said, "Nick, I'd like you to meet Samantha Jordan, who's my co-star in the new movie. She's a real talent."

Nick was momentarily speechless. This woman, to him, made Annie and Jill look like hags. He finally said, "Hi. You....you're amazing."

Samantha was used to guys reacting to her. But she was surprised by Nick's reaction, which seemed authentic. She gave him a smile. She knew her part for tonight. Jill had said that the guy was ordinary. Samantha, seeing him, disagreed. He struck a chord in her. To her, he looked strong and tight.

Jill saw all that. She was amazed that Sam was, apparently, smitten. She wasn't that good an actress to fake her reaction.

Sam recovered, and took Nick's elbow. She led him away to the swimming pool area, for some privacy.

Sam was having second thoughts. She had no problem with the idea of fucking Nick half to death. Or vice versa. But.....he was nice.

They talked for a while. Nick asked her about movies. She'd been in a few, but this one was her biggest part. She asked Nick about his work, and he told her a short version. They kept staring at each other, though. The more they talked, the more Samantha wanted to sleep with Nick. She was definitely letting him know that. No fakey smiles. Looks of pure lust. Back and forth. They were attracting some attention, sitting there.

Meanwhile, Annie and Mike were dancing. Annie had seen Nick being introduced to Samantha. Then she and Mike went to the dance floor. Two fast dances, and they went to the bar. Jill came up with Dirk.

Annie asked Jill, "How did Nick react to Samantha?"

Jill was somewhat uncomfortable. Annie saw that. Alarm bells went off. She said, "What?"

Jill said, "I'd say....they're in love. Never saw anything like it."

Annie was floored. "Where are they?"

"Out by the pool, I think. Annie went to look. She saw what everyone else saw. Two people who were smitten, at least. She asked Jill, "Is she that good, or is she really that.....overcome?"

Jill said, "Overcome. Not just lust, either. Amazing. It looks like your plan to fuck Mike will work out. He's all yours tonight. Maybe for a while, looking at them."

Annie said, "Shit. Shit. Oh Lord."

Samantha had decided to tell Nick the whole truth. If they were going to be together, she didn't want it to be based on a subterfuge. So, she told him - that she was his distraction, a consolation prize.

Nick digested this. She said, "Nick, I can't....I can't do this like this. I....have developed immediate feelings for you. It's wrong what they planned. So, please call me, if you feel what I feel, maybe we can do something about it. You know, depending on what happens here."

Nick said, "I will call you Sam. One way or the other. You're my dream woman. I'm in love."

Sam gave Nick a quick kiss, and walked away toward the parking lot. He watched her all the way. Her ass had a nice beat. Same as his fighting song. He started to hear that song again. He got up to look for Annie. No way was he going to let her get fucked tonight, except, maybe, by him.

Nick found Annie dancing with Mike. A slow dance. The place had cleared out. Only Annie and Mike, and Jill and Dirk were dancing. A slow dance. Jill and Dirk were making out on the dance floor. Annie and Mike were not as obvious about it. Annie was having qualms. Her husband....her love....maybe she'd lost him. But she didn't believe it, not totally. And Mike's big cock was driving her nuts, rubbing up against her belly. Her ambivalence was evaporating. Her lust was winning the battle.

She let Mike cup her ass and pull her into his dick. He moved back and forth as if they were screwing already. Mike kissed her softly, then with more urgency. Annie was lost.

That's when Nick turned the corner. He was moving in rhythm to his song. Two security guys moved to him. Nick ignored them. They were big guys, but he thought they were all size and no fight.

Nick tapped Mike on the shoulder. "I'm cutting in."

Mike said, "Go fuck Sam. Annie's mine tonight."

"I sent Sam away. She's not available. Annie is. She's my wife. So back off."

Mike stepped away. He waved to his security guys. They approached. Nick looked at Annie. He said, "You set me up, woman. And, if you stay, we're ended. No going back."

"I don't believe that. You wouldn't throw away our family over a night. One night."

"Watch me. Because I'm not letting you fuck this guy. And if I have to kill him, I will."

That stopped the scene right there. Mike could see that Nick was deadly serious. But he couldn't see how Nick could make good his threat. He waved over the two guys.

Annie was frozen when Nick spoke. She was afraid, now. No more sexual excitement. She said, "I don't understand why you couldn't go along with this. You really liked Samantha. You could have had a great time, and me, too."

Nick said, "Not what I can allow. We made promises. I'm keeping mine and you are going to keep yours, whether you want to or not. For tonight. If you feel like you need new cock, we can divorce. But your little set up here isn't going to work out."

Jill said, "Mike, let it go. I won't fuck Dirk. Let it go."

Mike said, "I won't. This guy's talking through his hat." He turned to Annie, "Do you want to leave with him?"

Annie said, "I don't have any choice. If I don't, something very bad will happen."

Mike decided to get rid of the irritant. He told the security guys. "Toss this guy out. Now."

They moved on him. One on each side.

They grabbed his arms. Nick watched Annie. She didn't move. Only watched. She stepped toward Mike.

It took Nick less than ten seconds to disable the two security guys. He stomped one's foot, and turned and hit the other in the throat. Then he turned back to the first and also hit him in the throat. They fell like big trees. Nick was hearing his song. The beat was in his head, loud and clear. 'In the Air.' Drum roll. Nothing was going to stop him now. Mike was toast.

Mike felt fear like he'd never felt before. Annie's mild-mannered husband was going to kill him, and he knew, in an instant, that he could not defend himself. But he tried. He swung at Nick, who stepped away and laughed at him.

Nick was bobbing to the music. He hit Mike in the nuts, and then hit him under his ear with the heel of his hand. Mike went down. It was all so quick. Neither woman could react. They'd been stunned by the swift disposal of the security guys, and hardly moved as Nick knocked big Mike down with the second strike. Nick was way into his head. Bobbing to his own beat. He raised his foot over Mike.

But Annie realized that Nick was going to kill Mike. She screamed. "No, Nicky. No, Nicky. He's not worth it."

Nick heard her. Not her words, but her scream, primal fear. He hesitated. Mike was down, but not out. He was a pro athlete, and an elite one at that. When Nick hesitated, Mike staggered to his feet and lunged out to the pool area. He was running for his life. He ran right into the deep end of the pool, hit his head on the diving board. He couldn't swim. Didn't matter, though, because he was out cold.

Jill followed along. She screamed when she saw Mike in the pool. He was already under water. He never could float.

Nick and Annie were there next to her. Nick watched Mike sink. He slipped his shoes and dove in. He dragged Mike back to the top. He pulled him to the wall, and shoved him out of the pool, onto the concrete at the feet of the women.

Nick was out of the pool in a flash. He turned Mike into the correct position, and got the water out of his lungs with a few strokes. It came out, and Mike was coughing.

Nick turned to Jill. "Call 911."

She turned and went into the house. Mike was breathing. A little coughing still. Nick saw to him. When he was sure that Mike was out of the woods, Nick walked away. Annie watched him. She felt dead inside.

Nick checked on the two security guys. They were alive, and conscious. They'd need medical attention, though.

Nick was wet, but he sat on the stairs by the front entrance and waited for the cops and ambulances. Two police cars and two ambulances came soon. They bustled about. Nick waited. He watched the two security fellows walk out on their own, but get put into an ambulance. Soon, Mike was carried out, but he was conscious, and in no danger. They took him away anyway.

He waited. Jill came up to him. She said, "I'll get you some dry clothes. Come with me." He followed her up the stairs. Not an unpleasant experience, even then. She got some sweats out of the closet in the main bedroom. They were big for him. He started into the bathroom to change.

Jill said, "Change right here. I want to see what she was giving up."

Nick took off his shirt, his shoes were somewhere by the pool. He took off his socks. Then he dropped his pants. That left his boxers. They were still wet. He looked at Jill. She smiled at him. He took them off. Despite everything, he was erect. Jill took a good look, and tossed him the sweats. He turned around so she could see it all. Then he put on the sweats.

Jill said, "You don't have any body fat. You're.....too good to be true. What's Annie's problem?"

He had the pants on now. He said, "Dunno. Maybe a bigger cock. Maybe famous athlete. But really, I think he just wore her down. I mean he is a hunk, right?"

"Yes. For sure. You know, Nick, if ever you need some solace, you can give me a call."

"Okay. I may need that. Of course, maybe Samantha."

"That girl is a terror. She's going to be a big star.

"She sure put stars in my eyes. She's an X factor for me."

"Hmm. So, maybe Annie overplayed her hand. But you have a child. The main reason I stayed with Mike is the kids. Also, he's a hunk. But I was going to fuck around on the set with Dirk."

"Where is he. I never saw him after it all started."

"Yeah. Big action hero. He ran away. By the time the security guys hit the ground, he was in flight. I've reconsidered about fucking him. I guess Mike will reconsider about fucking Annie. But maybe you'll want to fuck Sam."

"For sure. What goes around comes around, as they say." He smiled at her. He said, "But if you ever need me - for some reason - I will listen."

She laughed at him. "Let's see what happens with Annie. And Sam."

They went back downstairs. Annie was leaving the dining room, where the cops were set up. She looked at the pair with suspicion. She said, "What are you two up to? You look guilty."

Jill said, "You're one to talk. We...well, I gave Nick a change of clothes. And I watched him change. You're an idiot, Annie."

Jill walked off. The police detective came out of the room and beckoned to Nick.

Nick sat across from the two cops. The guy was an older white man, with a hang-dog look. The woman was smartly dressed, young and semi-attractive. Stevens and Bright.

Stevens took the lead. "Are you some kind of....fighting wizard?"

"No. But I'm good at it. I was small as a kid. Had to learn."

"Tell us what happened."

Nick went through the events as he recalled. It had been two hours since the rescue. But he had good recall of all of it.

Bright asked, at the end, "Were you going to kill Mr. White?"

"Hard to say. My wife screamed, and I came out of my rhythm. After that, I wouldn't have done it."

"Then you saved his life."

"Couldn't watch him drown. I wasn't in killing mode then. Plus, if he was dead now, I would be in much bigger trouble. You know he hit me first. Well, he tried."

"That's what everyone said. But, that was after you beat the security fellows."

"Yep. It happened just like I said. Are you arresting me?"

"No. That's a decision for the prosecutor. But it's a case that'll get a lot of press. So, we don't know. The new prosecutor is a liberal, so we have no idea what she'll do."

"Can I go home now?"

"Yes. By the way, there's video all through this house. We're pulling it now. We'll be in touch if we have more questions."

Nick said, "Don't charge Mike White for trying to hit me. He's....inept."

Bright started to laugh. Stevens didn't. Nick wasn't trying to be funny.

Nick went out to the main area, where Annie was sitting on the stairs with Jill.

He looked at Annie. He said, "I'm leaving. You can come with me. Or not."

Annie got up. She turned to Jill. She said, "Jill, thanks for an interesting evening."

Jill smiled at her. "I hope the next party is a little tamer. I also hope the two of you make up."

She looked directly at Annie. "I really meant what I said. He's....breathtaking. In his own way. You've been a fool. Samantha won't be so stupid, if she gets a chance."

Annie and Nick got into the car, and Nick drove away.

They got home at two-thirty. A.M. Annie showered. Then Nick. She was asleep when he came out. He was asleep two minutes later.

They both slept in on that Saturday. At about ten, Nick got up and went to make some breakfast. He was famished. All he had eaten at the party was the small salad. Annie showed up as he was eating his cereal.

She was dressed in a short, sleeveless number, faded pink. She knew full well that Nick liked her in that old thing. But Nick took one look and went back to his cereal.

After a minute, he said, "I'm not that easy. And even if I was, it would only be sex."

Annie smiled, "That would be a fine start. Just let me know. I owe you. I'm willing to pay. And pay, and pay."

Nick was a sucker for her. But then he thought about Samantha. He was still erect, but felt better about it.

Annie ate some cereal. Corn Chex. She spoke through her chewing. "I'm sorry that I....tried to plot against you. That was very wrong, and I hope to be forgiven, someday. Until then, you can have whatever you want from me." She looked at him, up from below.

Nick said, "In the last few hours I've been propositioned by two movie stars and my very sexy wife. Yet, somehow, I've managed to resist. Which is more than you would have been able to say if I had left you there with Mike."

"Mike's......a force. Well, I thought he was. But you beat him like a drum. I knew you did that stuff at the dojo. But, geez, Nick."

Nick said, "I'm very good at many things, Annie. Maybe I don't advertise enough. I did tell you about my hobby."

"Yeah, you did. Can I go with you to the dojo?"

"Why?"

She blushed. "Because it's so hot. You.....you can beat up anyone. I can't help it. When I thought about you whupping those guys, including Mike, I almost came untouched. I'm a patsy for you." She stood up and took off the dress. Nothing underneath.

He looked her up and down. He saw how utterly aroused she was. He stood up, walked around the counter and pointed to the ground. She dropped to her knees right away. She knew what he wanted. She pulled his cock out. Not so easy, because it was rock hard. Then she started in on him with a frenzy that she hadn't displayed for a while. He was suitably impressed. He picked her up and took her to the couch in the living room. He bent her over the back of it. She knew what to do. She wiggled herself at him. He spread her and plunged into her, rubbing her clit on the back of the couch, with its rough upholstery. She came like a stick of TNT, pulsing and exploding. He kept on fucking her. She kept on coming. Then he erupted into her, spurting over and over. When he was done, she lolled away, stood up and again dropped to her knees. She looked directly up at him, as she licked his dick clean, slurping with apparent delight.