Bad Day at Black Rock

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Nick knew she wasn't faking her new lust for him. It wasn't as if she had been a cold fish before. But, truth be told, their sex had staled up some before the big night at Black Rock. Now, she was....so hot for him, and so, so very hot herself.

Nick's mind wandered to the movie stars. He wanted Samantha bad. She was maybe a threat to his marriage. But he also wanted Jill. He saw her when she looked at him naked. He could have her. She had seen him easily deal with her big, strong husband. And, it had made her hot for him. Just like Annie was hot for him. He thought that he could have had lots of women, just by....what? Beating their men? No, he couldn't do that. Not a lot, anyway.

He'd have to consider it all. Surely, not all women wanted a guy to beat their man and fuck them. Surely. It would be uncivilized. Huh.

Annie was still at his cock. Her obvious joy at kneeling there, cleaning him in a demeaning way, made him rocket off into her throat. She swallowed it all, and grinned at him after.

She said, "Oh, we're gonna have such fun."

They spent most of Saturday in the grip of overpowering lust. They had sex in as many ways as they could think of. By ten pm, Nick was worn down, and couldn't do it one more time.

Annie was exultant. She said, "I won the fuck contest. You were a good opponent, but the woman has the advantage." What she didn't say, but thought, was 'bring on the next challenger.'

He was still chuckling as he fell asleep. If he had heard her thoughts, he wouldn't have been so complacent.

Sunday started tamely. Annie made pancakes, and they used the good maple syrup. Then Annie took her last cake, covered in syrup, lifted her skirt, and rubbed the pancake all over her crotch, ending by stuffing in inside herself. She looked at him and smiled.

She said, "Looks like my eyes were bigger than my stomach. Maybe you'd like to eat my last pancake."

Nick ate the pancake, and licked all the syrup up, too. Annie was more than thrilled. All she had to do to get her superman husband down on his knees was put some sweet food in the right place.

Nick's face, when he finished his breakfast, was covered with syrup and some crumbs. Annie shoved him down onto a rug, and mounted him. She started licking the syrup off his face as she pounded down on him. She made it most of the way through before they both got off hard. She got some syrup on her face as she collapsed on him. Real Vermont maple. The best. Tasted kind of funny, though.

The rest of the day was less spectacular. Both of them were worn out, and they decided to go for a hike around a local park, take a picnic. No more pancakes, though.

When they got back home after the hike, Annie asked, "Are we okay about Friday?"

Nick looked at her. He said, "No."

Annie had a stricken look. "Why? We love each other, I know it."

"You were plotting to have us both break our promise. I need to understand that. I have other options, you know."

"Sam. I knew....shit."

"Yeah, you used your special knowledge about me to lure me into breaking my vow - just so you could get fucked by big Mike. I assume it was pure lust."

"He kept on at me. He's hot."

"But, don't you think that if it all worked out like you planned, we'd eventually break up?"

"No! Why?"

"No trust. No respect."

Annie looked down. "I didn't...really....consider all of that."

"I saw you when Mike set his guys on me. You stepped to him. You had to assume that they'd toss me out."

"Oh, Nick. I...they were big and all."

"Yep. And when they tossed me out on my ear, you and Mike would fuck. Marriage over."

"I believe I would have gone with you, Nick. Lust or not."

"I truly doubt that. I'd say it was fifty-fifty. And, you know, that makes me feel low."

"I will never let myself do that again. I know what you can do. Now I do. It makes me cream up when I think about it."

"Annie, I don't want you to be true to us because you think I'm the strongest beast in the jungle. I thought we loved each other. When you assumed that Mike could put me away, you stepped to him."

She sobbed, and ran out of the room, upstairs. He didn't follow. They both knew that what he said was true.

Nick had a beer or two and watched a baseball game. His habit when confronted with a big decision, or a pressure situation, was to ruminate, kind of under his consciousness. Then he'd surface and ask himself some questions. The baseball was him ruminating. Except it was a great game, and he got very interested. When it was over, he asked the obvious question - what were his prospects? One, stay with Annie. Two go out with Samantha and see what developed. Three, fuck Jill, then play the field for a while. Or, when he thought of it, he could do all three. Hah.

But that wasn't real - just fantasy. And it had been shown to him lately what happens when fantasies come to life. Life turns to shit.

Nick got up and went upstairs to bed. Annie was asleep. He kissed her on the forehead and fell asleep next to her.

When they woke, Nick gave her another kiss, and said no more. They dressed and Annie went to work.

Monday, Nick called Samantha and told her that he was going to try staying with Annie for a while. He asked her to check in with him when she was back from location. She agreed. Then she said, "Annie is one lucky woman, Nick. If she pushes her luck too far, please call. Please."

"Oh, I will."

Nick called Jill. He said, "Jill, how's Mike doing?"

"He's getting out of the hospital today. He was....his scrotum was swollen."

"Can't say I'm surprised. I'd like to talk to him, if I could. Can he call me when he's ready? I'm not going to mess with him."

"I'll ask him. I'm about to pick him up now."

Later that day, Nick went over to Mike and Jill's in-town apartment. Mike was on the couch.

Mike said, "What is it you want? Pardon me for not getting up."

Nick said, "I wanted to say that I've decided to try to stick with my marriage. I'm not very happy, of course, that you spent so much time and effort trying to screw it up. But I can understand. A famous guy. Sometimes acts self-entitled."

"Yeah. I actually apologize. What you mean to say is that I'm an asshole. I was with Annie and you. I'm not always like that."

"Why now, then?"

"I found that she was super-attractive to me - sexy and smart. So smart. Sorry."

"If you still have her as your advisor, can you lay off?"

"Yes. Especially because you might well kill me if I don't. Bad for both of us. Me especially."

"There is that. Okay. Keep your word."

"I will."

Jill, who had listened, said, "I'll make sure he's satisfied. I'm bringing him with me to location. I'm going to drain him of his excess enthusiasm.

Nick smiled. "He's a lucky man."

Jill said, "And he knows it, too. Don't you, dear?"

Mike said, "I do. Just forgot for a while. By the way, Nick, thanks for pulling me out of the pool. Why did you do it, though?"

"Couldn't watch you drown. But, if you see the tape, you'll see me hesitate for a beat before I dove in."

"I don't know how to think about you." He pointed at his groin. "This hurts. But I'm not in the morgue."

"Yeah. A conundrum. Look, I don't have anything against you, if you leave her alone. In fact, not to diss Jill, I may not stay with her. If I don't, you have a free shot. Ask first, though."

"Why would you leave her? I don't get that."

"The recent events, with this silly plot to swap so you could fuck her. That's a big item in my thinking. Suppose I wasn't as good as I am. Then your security would have pitched me out, and where would Annie have slept that night? I don't know the answer to that."

Jill said, "I bet she would have gone home with you. She didn't want to ditch the marriage. She wanted to get fucked by my stud here, and allow you to have Sam. A dream come true, for you. Once Sam left, her plan was off the rails."

"But she stepped to Mike. I saw it on the video. You should watch it. I do think she may have come with me. But, maybe not. I just don't know how to think about that." He was mainly speaking to Jill now.

But Mike said, "Women are just as weak as men when it comes to lust and sex. I spent a long time, and a lot of effort trying to get into Annie's panties. And, man, she fought it. She wanted sex with me, and she wanted it a lot. But she fought it. She never went to some motel with me, or let me fuck her on her desk, like I wanted to do. She should get some credit. I'm not chopped liver."

Nick looked at him. "Okay. I give her that. Maybe I'm overthinking. We've been good for a long time. But, geez, this was so fucked up."

Jill said, "Give it some time. By the way, Sam asked about you. You know, what was your story. I told her what happened. I thought she was gonna come over the phone. Not to interfere with Annie's chances."

"What is it about women? It's a caveman thing? Beat the husband, get the wife? That's so crazy."

Jill said, "Honey, I believe it's programmed into the genes. Once a woman knows you're the apex guy, she wants you. That's happening with Annie, right?"

"Yep."

Jill said, "Me. too." She gave him a look, like she wanted to take him upstairs then and now.

Mike growled, but he could hardly move.

Nick said, "I'd better be leaving. Jill, you are one of the options I considered. But I hafta see about Annie."

Nick did leave, with a definite erection.

When Annie got home from work, Nick took her directly upstairs. Travis was playing a video in the TV room. Nick tossed Annie onto the bed, ripped her panties down and fucked her hard until he came. He gave no thought to her satisfaction, but she came hard anyway.

Annie was breathing hard as he got up from her. She said, "Hi. How was your day?"

Nick started to laugh, and so did she. She was so smart. He said, "I went to see Mike and Jill. Jill got me.....aroused. Without even touching me. You get me, then."

Annie said, "What's for dinner?"

"Pizza."

"Then fuck me again." He obliged. This time they took it slow. Very satisfying for both.

After dinner, Travis went to study in his room. Annie asked, "Are we okay? Because, I'm sorry that I respond to you being an alpha male. I can't help it. I assume that Jill is the same way."

"Yes."

"And now you beat her husband. The former alpha. How is he, anyway?"

"He'll recover. His balls are swollen. But Jill's taking him with her to make the movie."

"Nice. She'll nurse him back. And she won't fuck that jerk Dirk."

Annie and Nick settled into a routine that Nick liked. He got her when he wanted her. How he wanted her. But he got tired of that, in some weird way. Her being so submissive.

After six weeks, Jill and Mike returned, and invited Annie and Nick out to Black Rock. Another party, with the cast and crew from the movie. Nick was ambivalent. Annie, too. But they decided to go.

This was a movie party. No athletes, except Mike. Annie drove, and she let the valets park the car. Jill met them at the door, and Samantha was right behind them, with a dark haired, brown-eyed handsome man.

Jill said, "Welcome. Sam, you know Annie and Nick. Guys, Sam's guy here is Vince Capp. He's also in the movie."

Vince said, "Well, unless I end up on the editors floor."

Sam said, "You won't big boy. Women need some eye candy, too."

They all went inside. Nick found he was jealous of Vince and Sam.

Mike greeted them by the buffet. He and Nick shook - no he-man this time. Mike gave Annie a rather chaste hug.

Annie and Nick circulated. This crowd was made up of the crew from the movie, including the director, Hector Salas, and the money guy, Blake Davis. Those two were full of themselves. Nick didn't go for them at all.

In particular, Hector started after Annie. He told her that she should have an audition, and she could be in a movie. Annie laughed. Hector put his arm around Annie, but she soon pushed him away. He was a largish fellow with big hands, and a big nose. Not real good looking. Pushy.

Nick knew that Annie wouldn't have any problem with him.

The party went on a while. Nick had a beer, and some barbeque. Annie was talking to Vince by the pool. She seemed to be attracting attention from all over.

Samantha and Jill walked over to Nick as he watched Annie. Sam said, "Worried?"

"Nah. I do believe we've reached a new agreement. What's up with you and Vince?"

Jill said, "He's a sexy man, and she was all alone."

Nick looked at Sam. She nodded. "That about tells the story. He is a rake. He'll try for Annie. In fact, that's what he's doing now."

Nick said, "Well, she's on her own. If she's going to mess up, that'll end us. But I believe we're good."

Sam said, "I can't say I'm happy to hear that."

Jill said, "Me either."

Nick laughed. "Two super-sexy movie stars. Damn."

They all moved off. Nick wandered over to where Annie was still talking with Vince. It seemed to Nick that Vine might be in her space a little bit. He took her arm and asked, "So, Vince, how is it to make a movie?"

Vince said, "I was just telling Annie here that it's really kind of drudge work. Not romantic at all."

Nick said, "Well, there's Sam."

Vince smiled. "There is that."

Nick took Annie off toward where Mike was standing by himself. He didn't really mix well with the movie people, except the two stunt guys.

Annie said, "How was it - on location? You went, right?"

"Yeah. Stayed for two weeks. But, it isn't so much fun. Just being with Jill. I left when knife man's shots were over. I didn't have to kill him."

Nick said, "That's nice. It could have been messy."

The three of them laughed. Dirk was on the other side of the pool talking to a young woman, who looked captivated.

Mike said, "That's one of the extras they brought in late. Probably she hasn't met him before. Looks like he's making progress."

Annie said, "I heard, from an anonymous source, that he's very well endowed."

Mike looked at her. She said, "No. Not Jill." Annie had a couple of other female clients who may have met Dirk.

Nick said, "Well endowed? Like?"

Annie said, "I didn't get that inquisitive."

Nick nodded. "Good."

The evening moved on, with some people using the pool. Not Mike, though. The most interesting part, for Nick, was when Samantha came out in a bikini and had a swim. In fact, that was interesting to almost the entire male guest list.

Jill was standing next to Nick when Sam emerged and dove in. She muttered, "Show off."

Nick said, "You could also go for a swim. Except some of the guys might fall in. Over-pulchritudinous."

Jill stared at Nick. Then she smiled at him. She said, "I'll do it, if you do."

Annie heard that. She looked at Nick. She said, "Well, it's put up or shut up time. Just no prolonged physical contact."

Nick and Jill went upstairs. Nick had no suit, but there were several of different sizes for guests. Jill tossed Nick a black thong. He tossed it back and picked an old-fashioned set of trunks. She gave him an electric blue speedo instead. A compromise.

The Jill stripped right down and put on her bikini. Nick watched with interest. She was beautiful. She nodded at the speedo.

Nick doffed all his clothes, and tried to get into the speedo. But he was erect from watching Jill.

She said, "Can I help?"

Nick said, "No. Please don't. I'm probably in enough trouble as it is." He stuffed himself into the suit, and in doing that, lost his diamond hard hard on.

The two of them went down. Jill emerged, took three steps and dove into the pool near Sam. Nick was impressed by the dive. There was a diving board, and Nick knew how to use it. He hopped up, took a few short steps and executed a perfect flip into the water. He emerged to applause.

Annie was one of the people who clapped. She knew that every woman present wanted him, including the movie stars in the pool. But he was hers. At least for a while.

Vick came up next to Annie as she was watching Nick play splash with Sam and Jill.

He said, "You're as beautiful as either one."

She looked at him. He was very good looking. Big, and pretty. She said, "Thanks. But your mission to get me will not succeed. And in the end, you wouldn't like what happened."

He feigned disappointment. But he broke into a charming smile. He was an actor, for sure.

Jill, Sam and Nick were coming out of the pool. Jill said, "There are suits upstairs for anyone who wants to swim. And, we're having some dancing to a DJ on the tennis court."

Sam and Jill came with Nick over to Annie and Vince. Vince openly ogled the women. Then, much to Annie's surprise. He ogled Nick.

Annie asked Sam, "What's that about?"

Sam laughed. "He plays for both teams. He's an interesting guy, I'll tell you. Maybe you have to watch out for Nick."

Annie chuckled. If Nick goes off with him, I'll get Mike. And maybe the two of you, too."

Jill and Sam, still wet, moved on Annie, as if some secret signal had passed between them. They hugged her - one on each side - until she wriggled free. She gasped, "Just joking, girls. Joking."

The two women looked so disappointed. Until they started laughing. Nick had watched the entire thing. His speedo wasn't enough to hide his reaction.

All the women noticed immediately. Jill said, "Oh, my, Nick. What's that?"

Nick said, "You know. You saw."

Then Sam said, "But I didn't see. My turn!" She grabbed Nick's hand and pulled him inside and up the stairs. Annie followed. She was still dressed, but wet from the hug. Plus, she had to protect Nick from the rapacious Sam. If possible. She considered that this had almost gotten out of hand, and the threat was only increasing.

But she found that she didn't mind so much. Jill was right behind Annie. She was more than curious about what would happen.

The four of them ended up in the master bedroom, where Nick had shed his clothes before.

Annie said, "We have to get out of these wet things."

There was a whoop from Jill. Her top hit the ground, and before she undid her bottoms, Sam was naked. It took Annie longer, since she wore a dress and panties. Not a whole lot longer.

Nick was the victim of sexual overload. He stood, stunned as the women stared at each other. He could see that almost anything might happen. But he didn't know what he wanted to happen. Strictly speaking that was false. He knew quite well that he wanted to fuck all three, Sam first. But that didn't jibe with his stance on sexual morality in a marriage. That stance had already bent a lot. Still.....

Jill walked behind him, knelt and pulled down his speedo. And out he popped. She reached around and gave him a little wank.

Sam moved in on Annie, pulled her in and kissed her. Annie responded. But then Jill stepped out from behind Nick. She said, "No more hanky-panky now. The party's still going and I'm the hostess. And I won't have the three of you getting on without me."

She tossed Sam and Annie swimming pool dresses. Short ones. The she put one on herself.

Nick was still nude. The women looked at him. Annie said, "How shall we dress him?"

Jill said, "Why should we let him wear clothes?"

Sam said, "Because we want him for ourselves, if it comes to that. We have to cut out Vince and those young girls."

Annie said, "I haven't agreed to anything. She tossed Nick a pair of regular bathing trunks and a t-shirt. There was a groan from the other two.

They all went down to the tennis court, where there was dancing. The women went out and danced with each other.

Mike walked up to Nick. He said, "Did you fuck all three of them already?"

"No. Jesus, though. We changed right there in your bedroom. Sorry. But nothing much happened. Jill stopped it, Mike. I couldn't have stopped. I guess I'm weak."

Mike said, "I'll trade you for tonight."

Nick looked at him. "No. That's....tempting. But no."