Bad Day at the Office

Story Info
Tracey forces Jess to make amends for ruining her date.
4.5k words
4.28
26.6k
17
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I've had this fantasy for a while. It's kind of taboo in a way; it describes a woman raping another woman. If this is not your thing then please find a better story for you. I hope you like it and I would really like to hear your feedback.

Jessica, or Jess as her friends knew her, was new at the office. She had graduated from college and law school and had managed to get a job as a trainee lawyer at a firm in the city. It was a few hours from her home town so she had moved to an apartment in the city but was still able to go home at the weekends to see her friends and family. She had to work long hours during the week but it meant that she could forget about work at the weekends and relax.

The office was a good place to work. The firm had a good reputation and deserved it; their clients paid well and got their money's worth. The only problem was that some of the secretarial staff were bitches; they were outright mean. Jess had been warned about them when she started but hadn't realised just how mean they could be. They were good at their jobs and did what was needed of them but they gossiped and never missed an opportunity to make snide comments or belittle new lawyers

Tracey was the worst of them; she was like the queen bee. All of the other secretaries and admin staff worshipped the ground that she walked upon. She was tall, just over six feet and muscular: she clearly worked out at a gym. She was also well endowed with 30F breasts. Tracey just had that dominating air about her. Jess always thought Tracey was was tacky; from her long, died blonde hair with the roots showing down to the tight blouses she wore, showing off her cleavage and the few buttons that were done up, looking as though they were about to pop undone. Tracey thought that she looked incredible for a thirty-five year old and was proud of her looks and figure.

Jess herself was good looking, she was slim and athletic with narrow hips and waist. She wore her long dark brown hair loose, so that it came down to the small of her back. She was average height at 5'6". Her breasts were a good size at 28C but always covered up. She always wore blouses tight around her neck and pant-suits so as not to show any cleavage or her shapely legs. She was adamant that she didn't want any of her clients or colleagues thinking she was a slut like one of the secretaries.

Jess always worked late in the evenings. She did this to avoid going home to her small, soulless apartment and spending her evenings on her own as she hadn't had time to make any friends in the city. However, this meant that she would task the secretaries and admin staff, expecting them to work late like her. This only serves to make her unpopular and the target of their gossip.

Jess was single. Her parents were quite strict Christians and although Jess wasn't very religious their values had been well imposed upon her. She'd had boyfriends in the past and she wasn't a virgin, but the few times she'd had sex it hadn't been very enjoyable and she felt quite dirty afterwards. Now she was a trainee lawyer, Jess had high expectations of the man she would meet and then marry. She didn't want to waste her time fooling around with someone whilst she was forging her career.

One Thursday evening Jess was working late as usual, past seven o'clock. Tracey was working late too. She was supposed to be on a date that night and he had promised to take her to heaven and back. Tracey had sneaked out late afternoon for her gym session and owed the other secretaries so she had agreed to stay late. She had planned to have a quick shower in one of the executive bathrooms to wash all the sweat off when she finished and get ready there. She'd even arranged for the guy to pick her up from work.

The clock rolled by, with more questions and more demands from Jess. Tracey was just about to tell Jess that she'd had enough when she saw that the time was five to eight. Tracey was furious. She didn't have enough time to change, yet alone shower all the sweat off her from the gym earlier. She dashed to the bathroom and touched up her makeup. This would have to do. As she came out of the bathroom she heard Jess having a go at somebody, telling them that this was neither the time nor the place. Tracey pitied the poor person receiving Jess's wrath but couldn't care less as she was going on a date and would get laid.

Jess stormed past Tracey saying, "Some pervert thought that someone in this office wanted sex with him. He had the gall to ring the buzzer and use profanities over the intercom. I've explained the meaning of misogyny, sexual harassment and law suits to him. He's on his way with his tail between his legs."

Tracey's phone buzzed. She looked at her phone. The message was short and simple, it read, "Fuck you." Suddenly it dawned on her that her date must have arrived on time and buzzed the intercom like she had told him too. When a woman's voice had answered he must have assumed it was her and continued the dirty talking from their text messages. Now Jess had binned her date and this really pissed Tracey off.

Meanwhile, Jess was getting frustrated. She was working on her biggest case yet and everyone else in the firm seemed to be working against her. No-one else - meaning the lawyers - could be bothered to work late that evening. The one bimbo that had been working for her was next to useless. Then some creep had been disgusting on the intercom. Then she saw that the bimbo had taken a bathroom break just to fix her makeup!

Jess went back to her desk to see that the bimbo hadn't got the Neilson file for her. Jess was ready to explode. She walked to the door of her office, opened it and said out loudly, "Tracey will you come in here please." This was said for anyone and everyone to hear, but there was only Tracey left in the office to hear it. Tracey stood up and walked in to the office. "Tracey, where is the Neilson file I asked you to fetch?" Jess said this very sweetly, to make it as condescending as possible.

Tracey's blood was boiling, "You never asked me for the Neilson file."

Jess replied in her most authoritative voice, "Are you calling me a liar? If I tell you to fetch then you fetch! Do. You. Understand?" She didn't give Tracey time to reply, " Now fetch me the Neilson file!"

Tracey stepped out of Jess's office. How she managed to not punch Jess as she passed her Tracey will never know. She walked down to the filing room and shut the door. She was hot and sweaty from the gym, she was sexually frustrated because she wasn't going to get laid and this upstart college bitch was bossing her around like a dog. She spent a short while composing herself then started to hunt for the Neilson file.

Jess had had enough of Tracey's insolence. She was just a secretary. Jess knew that she'd told Tracey to get the file but she was too busy re-applying her makeup to get it. She waited a short while, tapping her foot. She groaned and thought that the lazy bimbo was probably messaging some useless guy on her phone and not looking for the file. Jess knew that she'd have to go and supervise Tracey, otherwise she would never properly look for the file, yet alone find it. Jess headed down to the file store.

Tracey's phone beeped. She reached for her phone and raised it to see the message. She secretly hoped that it was her date saying that he was outside. He didn't even need to apologise. If he was outside she would quit work and suck his cock in the street, so long as he agreed to fuck her, she would do what was needed. Just as she looked at the message, the door burst open and Jess stormed in. The message was from one of her friends, asking how the date was going.

Jess screamed at Tracey, "WHAT A USELESS BIMBO! YOU'RE PAID TO DO A JOB BUT YOU THINK ITS MORE IMPORTANT TO SEXT DO YOU?" This was too much for Tracey she was not going to take this prissy little girl, barely out of college, calling her a bimbo. Tracey stormed towards the door and stepped as though to walk straight past Jess.

Jess scoffed at Tracey's sultry actions, "If you walk out that door, that's you quitting this job. No severance. No social security. Because you quit!"

Tracey didn't say a word. She just grabbed a large handful of Jess's hair, close to her scalp and pulled her off balance. Jess yelped. Tracey pulled Jess by her hair towards the door, not stopping even for a moment.

Jess didn't know what was going on. She'd never been attacked like this before. She instinctively took hold of Jess's wrist with both hands to limit the pain of being dragged by her hair through the building. "Ow, ow, ow, let go of me this minute! You are in so much trouble, assaulting a superior!"

Tracey smiled. Jess was saying those words as though she actually believed them. She dragged Jess all the way back to Jess's office. Tracey looked around for something to tie her hands with and saw Jess's androgynous trench coat on a coat stand. She used her free hand to tear the belt from it. She placed the belt in her teeth then took hold of Jess's wrists as she let go of her hair.

Jess was furious. She had never been treated in this way. She felt Tracey grab her wrists and twist her arms behind her back. She tried to resist but the older woman was much, much stronger than her. Jess shouted at her, "Stop this IMMEDIATELY! You are in so much trouble. I am going to sue the pants off you!"

Jess was pushed up against her desk. Tracey's hips pinned her hips against the desk and her upper body was pushed down into the desk from behind. Jess could feel her forearms being forced parallel to each other behind her back then something wrapped around them to bind them together.

Tracey let go of Jess once her arms were tied and stood back. Jess straightened and spun around to face her. Jess was defiant as ever, Tracey could see the anger in her eyes. "You prissy li'l bitch!" Tracey taunted, "You can suck my clit if you think you can get a penny out of me."

"Make me!" Jess snarled back. Tracey was furious and frustrated. She wasn't a lesbian but this bitch needed to be taught a lesson and this was it.

Jess furious too. How dare she tie her arms behind her back! Tracey stepped towards her and ripped her blouse open. Buttons flew everywhere. Jess blushed. But this only made her more mad. Then Tracey grabbed the cups of Jess's bra and ripped it apart, exposing her breasts. Jess turned crimson. She was catatonic with rage. Tracey spun her around. Jess once again found her self being pinned to her desk. She could feel Tracey's left hand on the back of her shoulders, pressing her into the desk. Tracey's hips were pushing against her butt, holding her firm against the desk. Then she felt Tracy's right hand reach around the front of her pants.

Jess wriggled and writhed, trying to break free but Tracey was far to strong for her. She could feel Tracey undoing her pants. Jess felt the pressure on her release but only for Tracy to grab her by the hair and pull her back. She could feel Tracey drag her towards the door with one hand and felt her pants being pulled down with the other. Jess felt her pants fall to her ankles just as Tracey let go of her hair. She was off balance with her arms tied behind her back, her pants around her ankles and nothing to hold her up. She fell over onto the floor.

Tracey admired her handiwork, but only for a moment. An idea struck her. She went to her desk in the main office to retrieve two toys that she had in her handbag, just in case her date hadn't lived up to his promise. She returned with them to see Jess writhing on the floor and failing miserably to stand up.

Jess had tried to make the most of Tracey's absence to stand but she couldn't with her arms and legs restrained. She looked up to see Tracey stalking towards her. She saw the vile things in Tracey's hands and screamed. Tracey just laughed at her. They both knew that the building was empty and no-one outside could hear them. "No, no, no!" Jess shrieked.

"This needs to be stuck up, a stuck up bitch replied Tracey." Indicating the bright purple phallus in her hand. Tracey knew that It wasn't particularly big, but it was very good at getting a girl off.

Jess tried to wriggle away from her but Tracey was much quicker on her feet. She leapt onto Jess and sat astride her stomach, facing her feet. She leaned forward and Jess could feel Tracey pinning her feet by her pants to the floor. She then felt Tracey's hand pushing between her knees. "No, no, no!" Jess squealed. Tracey didn't say a word, just silently forced her knees apart.

Jess then felt Tracey pull the crotch of her panties to one side. "No, no, no!" She said again but this time in a whisper. Jess could feel the stronger woman holding her knees apart and start to rub something up and down her crotch. Jess trembled. "No, no, no!" pleaded Jess. Tracey didn't say a word to her. Jess could feel herself becoming aroused. She didn't want to be aroused and hated herself for it.

She then felt something start to push it's way into her vagina. It didn't hurt but it felt so very wrong. This woman was violating her and despite all her strength, Jess was helpless against her. The thing pushed further and deeper into her vagina. Jess had heard of dildos before but she had never seen one before and she had never used one. She had always thought that they were very vulgar and artificial. Now another woman was inserting one inside her most holy of holy places and Jess was powerless to stop her.

This thing inside went deep. But at last it seemed to go no further. Jess could then feel Tracey rearranging her panties over the dildo inside her. She then felt the front of the waistband of her panties being lifted and something being pushed inside her panties. Jess didn't know what it was but it felt like the wand with a large dome at one end that Tracey had brought into the room with the dildo. She could feel it slide lower and lower, towards her crotch. She felt it touch the end of the dildo because the dildo moved inside her.

Tracey stood up, stepped away and turned to look at Jess. Jess hated this woman. She had violated her and now was just staring at her. "So you're just going to leave me like this for everyone to see in the morning are you?" Jess snarled at her.

"Oh no. I'm going to do exactly what you told me to do." Tracey replied in a sickly sweet voice.

Jess was puzzled. She had only told Tracey not to violate her and that had been done. "What do you mean?" Jess asked warily.

Tracey slowly replied, "Make you. Suck. My. Clit!"

"No, no, no! You can't! You mustn't!" Jess pleaded.

Tracey was firm: "I was on to a sure thing to get laid tonight. You stopped that. I need to get off! And as it's your fault you can satisfy my needs."

Jess lay on her back. Her arms securely tied behind her. Her clothing ripped open, exposing her naked breasts. Her knees firmly together now but she had a dildo inside her and a strange dome-ended wand pressed against her crotch; both held in place by her panties. She looked up at Tracey as she undressed. She didn't appear to be in a hurry but nor was she undressing for Jess's pleasure. Jess could see Tracey's pale skin stretched taught over her bulging muscles. Jess turned her head away in disgust as Tracey started to remove her underwear.

Tracey just laughed. She could see that Jess was a prude. She wanted to torment her. She wanted to punish her for all the times people had looked down at Tracey, just because they thought a college degree made them a better person than her.

Jess's mind was racing. How was she going to get out of this? Was this just a nightmare? Was Tracey really going to go that far. Suddenly she felt Tracey kick her side. "Are you ready to make momma squeal?"

"You ain't my momma!" Jess snarled back.

Tracey smiled, "I'm your momma tonight bitch!" She stepped astride Jess with her feet either side of Jess's shoulders, looking down.

Jess stared up in awe. This Amazonian figure towering above her. Muscles rippling. Piercing blue eyes staring down at her. Huge breasts heaving as she breathed heavily. Her crotch nearly bare apart from a short, narrow, close-cropped strip of pubes just above her vagina. "You can't make me do it!" Jess pleaded although she wasn't sure if it was a statement or a question.

"Oh honey, but you want to suck my clit!" Tracey replied in the same sickly sweet voice.

"Never!" snapped Jess. "You cannot make me want to, to... do that!" Jess couldn't even bring herself to say it. "You've shoved a dildo inside me and that, something inside my panties. Don't you think you've humiliated me enough?"

Tracey smirked and replied in the same sickly sweet voice, "Oh baby, that's so cute: you think that's a dildo? Oh bless. That's a vibrator, my best one. And I've shoved my magic wand in your panties to bring the party to your clit too!" Jess couldn't believe what she was hearing. "Now momma's gonna kneel down and sit on your li'l face. Then momma's gonna turn that there vibrator and that there magic wand on. You can do what ever you want. But those babies are staying on until you make me squeal and cum, all over your pretty little face."

Jess was shocked. This couldn't be happening to her. She watched as Tracey stepped forward, her knees bending and that sweaty, moist vagina descended towards her. Suddenly reality hit Jess. She didn't have to tolerate this. She could just sit up and walk away. She raised her head to avoid being sat on by Tracey, but she was too late and her brow hit Tracey's vagina. "Hey baby, where do you think your goin'?" Tracey pushed Jess's head back against the floor. Jess could feel Tracey grabbing a bunch of her hair on top of her head and pin it against the floor. Jess couldn't move her head.

Jess stared at Tracey's pussy as it descended lower and lower towards her face. "No, no, no!" She whispered. Then it was pressing against her mouth. Tracey's sweaty trench pressing firmly against her jaw. Jess was trapped. Hey eyes were tightly shut; she couldn't bring herself to look upon this woman who was abusing her like this. She could feel Tracey leaning back. The vibrator inside her wobbled as though someone was fiddling with the end sticking out of her.

Suddenly it felt as though a bolt of lightning went through her and the vibrator buzzed away. Jess was horrified that her body liked the feeling. Then she felt the magic wand come alive and vibrate as well. It was as though the wand knew exactly where her clitoris was. Her body started to wriggle and writhe but this only served to embarrass Jess even more. She couldn't believe that her body liked it.

Suddenly she felt a smack on her head. Tracey had let go of her hair. Jess opened her eyes and looked up at Tracey. She tried to say, "Make it stop, I'm begging you." But all that came out was, "Mhhhh ihhh ohhh, mmm ehhnnn uhh."

Tracey smiled back down at her. "I'll turn them off, once you've made me orgasm bitch!" Jess looked up at her and pleaded with her eyes. Jess could feel Tracey start to slowly grind her pussy against her face. She could also feel a strange, wonderful, burning feeling in her loins. She had never felt this before. She realised that she was about to have her first orgasm. Ever. And this evil woman was giving her that orgasm with those awful devices. She had to make it stop. But she was too weak against this powerful woman. Her hands were tied and there was nothing she could do. Unless. Unless she did the unthinkable and do what Tracey had told her to do. The only way to stop it would be to lick Tracey's vagina. She could do it and then erase it from her memory afterwards.

Jess felt another smack on her head. "Look me in the eyes bitch!" Jess was terrified. What would this mad woman do if she didn't lick her pussy. Would she kill Jess? She'd already tied her up, striped her and now violated her. Jess knew that there was no other way. The deep burning sensation was building higher and higher. Jess was determined not to give in to, she was determined not to let that fiend cause her first ever orgasm.

12