Bad Day at the Office

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Staring up at Tracey, over her voluptuous mounds, Jess slowly pushed her tongue out of her mouth and into Tracey. Staring back down, Jess saw Tracey smile as she could feel Jess submitting and starting to lick her. "Go on baby, momma needs a tongue fucking." Jess couldn't believe she was doing it but she was tongue fucking this woman's vagina.

The feeling in her loins was reaching a crescendo. She couldn't hold it back much longer. Furiously her tongue punched back and forth, as deep as she could physically force her tongue out of her mouth but then she broke. Her hips bucked, her back arched and her eyes rolled to the back of their sockets. Electricity coursed through her body. Oblivious to her surroundings she writhed in ecstasy. Wave after wave washing over body.

Jess didn't know how long it lasted but it did stop. The buzzing didn't. She could feel the vibrator deep inside her and the wand pressed against her swollen clitoris. "Hey baby, why d'ya stop? Momma needs to come as much as you do and those toys gonna keep on buzzing 'til you make me squeal." Jess knew she couldn't do that again. She could feel Tracey lift some of the pressure off her face. Jess lifted her lips and whilst staring deep into Tracey's eyes over her naked body, sought out her clitoris.

When she found it, she clamped her lips tight around it and sucked as hard as she could. She licked that clitoris as hard as she could, flicked it, furiously twirled her tongue. She had to make Tracey orgasm as fast as she could. Jess licked and slurped, sucked and fucked for all she was worth. But she could feel that burning sensation rising within her. The more she tried to delay it, the stronger and more intense the feeling became. Stronger until she could hold it back no longer. It came again, wracking her body. Just as strong and powerful as the first time. Her body experiencing the greatest of pleasures whilst her mind was so tortured by the same event.

Once it had passed she set about Tracey's pussy again. Going from sucking her clit to tongue fucking her vagina and back again. Desperate to make Tracey orgasm so that Tracey would turn the wand and the vibrator off.

Jess lost count of the number of orgasms she had. Tracey almost started to get bored. Jess didn't seem to know how to please her and just as soon as she started to get somewhere with one technique she would change to another. In the end Tracey grabbed two handfuls of hair, pulling Jess's face as hard as she could into her pussy then she ground her crotch into Jess's face, her nose against her clitoris.

Jess suddenly regained consciousness. Her mouth suffocated by Tracey's sweaty trench and her nose pressed against her clitoris. She started to panic but she was powerless, tied up and exhausted from repeated orgasms. She looked up at Tracey to plead with her to stop. Tracey was staring back at her. Her teeth were gritted and she had an animalistic expression. Then she felt Tracy's body judder as a warm, sticky liquid exploded over her face. Tracey continued to grind her pussy on Jess's mouth but slower and with less pressure. Jess was able to breathe through her nose. Just for a moment, until she snorted the pungent liquid into her nose.

Jess started to choke but Tracey let go of her hair and her head fell back to the floor. Tracey stood up. Jess watched her walk towards the door. "You promised you'd turn them off." Jess mumbled feebly. Her body so ravaged and helpless. Tracey returned a moment later with her phone. She took a couple of pictures of Jess pulled her panties down and took some more before she pulled her vibrator out of Jess and turned her toys off.

Jess's panties were soaked from her own juices. Her face was coated in girl cum. She was utterly ashamed of herself and the way her body behaved. She felt Tracey role her in to her front and untie her arms. She wanted to get up and beat Tracey. She wanted to but she couldn't. She was exhausted. She fell asleep where she lay.

It wasn't until five o'clock the next morning when Jess woke up. She was still wearing her ripped blouse and bra. Her pants and damp panties were still around her ankles. Tracey was no where to be seen. She was able to stand up, although she was a bit wobbly on her feet. She cleaned herself up as best she could, before she went.

12