Bad Decision Ch. 07

Story Info
Things get a lot better, and love begins to blossom.
4k words
4.3
1.8k
3
0

Part 6 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/14/2023
Created 02/10/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter Seven: New and Improved

Things were getting better for me, at least at the forefront. The relationship between Andrew and I was starting to blossom. He admitted himself to the local hospital a few days ago as he began thinking thoughts that he knew were bad for himself and wanted to get some help.

I knew it was good for him, and it was the right thing to do, especially if it meant keeping him around. There were no visitation hours as they wanted him to sort himself out and get him on the proper medication.

On the flip side, it gave me time to sort other things out, namely his trailer.

I got some of the guys from the VA bar to help me break into his trailer. It shocked all of us. It was a hoarder's dream, they offered to help me get it back in order, but I took it upon myself to clean it all up.

Well, I and Katie, as she volunteered to help.

The first day I spent trying to find the horrid smell that was making me gag. The next day I found it, it was the refrigerator. Immediately Katie and I got that unplugged and outside, which was a task in itself.

Jacob and Jesse got us a sizeable open-top dumpster and helped us get most of the big things into it.

"I can't believe you two got it out here yourself," Jesse said.

I still didn't like him, but he was offering to help, so I put up with his presence for now.

"Girl power," Katie smiled as she flexed her muscles.

"Is he okay with you cleaning this out?" Jacob asked.

"Yes and no," I nodded as we went back inside.

"You haven't told him," Jacob nodded.

"Yes and no," I smiled.

"She told him that she had a surprise for him when he got out," Katie said.

"Exactly," I nodded.

"He might not like you digging into his privacy," Jesse said.

"Hypocrite," I replied.

Jesse nodded as I looked at him.

"I heard through the grapevine you're dating again," Jesse said, quickly changing the subject.

"Yes," Katie nodded as we put the trash into the big black bags.

The place was a dumpster filled with old magazines, fast food trash, and soda cans. We could hardly see the ground underneath all of it.

"Anyone we know?" Jacob asked.

"Nope, and I will leave it at that," Katie smiled.

I knew all about it, his name was Timothy, and she had met him online on one of her dating apps, so far, they had gone on five dates, and she liked him.

I could tell by Jesse's face that he wasn't happy. He had a thing for Katie and had tried multiple times to get her to notice him, but she had no interest in him mainly because he had the same reaction as I when she told us about Darold.

While I said what I thought to her face, Jesse had said it to a couple of people, and it got around, so needless to say, his chances of Katie ever paying any attention to him were nonexistent.

Throw in the fact he wasn't her type, and those odds went further downhill.

Katie was an attractive woman. Well, put together, as some would say, there was no glaring thing that made her gorgeous. She had average C cups, an average body build and long mouse brown hair.

The day slowly ended, and we could finally see the linoleum flooring in the living room. The kitchen and the rest of the other rooms would have to wait for another day. We also threw out the couch. It also reeked and had stains all over it.

"You again," I said as I shook my head.

I was working the late shift at the bar, and Jason sat down as I was preparing another person's drink.

"It's a free world, right?" Jason asked.

"Sure." I shrugged. "What can I get you?"

Jason ordered a drink and immediately started trying to impress me to go on another date. I laughed at his many attempts to prove that he wasn't as selfish as he had come across that night.

I always loved when a guy said he could prove that he wasn't selfish by saying ask any of his exes. Who says that and means it?

"Look," I said as I stared at him. "And I mean this in the nicest way possible, I am starting to see someone, and I think it will get serious, so, I have to say I am not interested," I said as I tried to let him down gently.

"Fine, whatever," Jason said as he stood up. "Just wanted to get laid anyway."

"Absolutely," I nodded. "Totally understandable."

"Okay," Jason said as he paid for his drinks and then walked away.

Rachel and I had a good laugh after he left.

"Look what the cat dragged in," I smiled as I saw Lyle walking towards the bar.

He ordered a drink, and I poured it out for him.

"What brings you this way?" I asked.

"Just wanted to see how the other side lived," Lyle smiled.

Lyle and I had a history in high school, not the sexual kind, but he wanted more than I was willing to give. Then after high school, he joined the military, and I became the neighborhood slut.

When he returned home, he heard about my escapades and found out I was married to Jacob, an old friend of his and had a child. We didn't talk much after that. Now here he sat in my bar.

"What do you think?" I asked.

"Not as nice as mine, but it's okay," Lyle smiled.

"Thanks, we try," I nodded.

"Heard you are cleaning up Andrew's place," Lyle said with a serious look on his face.

"Yeah, thought it would be nice for him to come home to a clean place, might help him recover," I said.

"I have to ask," Lyle said.

"Don't," I said, shaking my head.

"I have heard you have done things like this before, and..." Lyle said.

"Look," I said as I stared him right in the eyes. "I fucked up, I am a big girl I can admit it, I drank too much and got carried away, the end."

"What about now?" Lyle asked. "Could this be some attempt to win Jacob back, everyone knows how much you love him and his, let's say appendage."

I smiled and shook my head. "That's what people think?" I said. "I am trying to make Jacob jealous by dating a black guy?"

"Never said race," Lyle said, shaking his head.

"But that's the going theory, right?" I asked.

Lyle didn't respond.

"I like Andrew, he's blunt, he likes guns, he doesn't have a beard and he accepts me, all of me, the past, the present and the future."

"The past?" Lyle asked.

"All of it, he knows, everything," I nodded. "Unlike some people he knows that people can change."

"Okay," Lyle said as he lifted his hands and waved one of the white napkins. "I had to know for sure, he is one of us, and I wanted to make sure he was in good hands, that's all."

I nodded. "Now, how about you?"

Lyle looked at me as I shook my head. "You still haven't apologized for giving me the cold shoulder for how many years now?"

Lyle smiled. "You're right," he paused and looked at me, "for me you are the one that got away," he said as he stared into my eyes. "I had a huge crush on you, and you made me feel like I was in the wrong for feeling that way. I went away thinking when I returned you would see me differently, and that didn't happen," he shrugged.

Lyle swirled his cup and stared at it. Then looked up at me. "That wasn't your fault, it was mine and I need to get over that, someday."

"I wasn't ready for a relationship. Hell, I didn't want one, not even with Jacob," I smiled. "I liked having fun, and doing what I wanted to do, when I wanted to do it, and with who I wanted, you wanted a girlfriend. That wasn't me. After we graduated, I did everything I wanted to do and more."

I had many thoughts during high school but never acted on them because I knew my parents would literally kill me and whoever I did it with, but after the moment passed, I let it all out.

"What happened with Jacob was a one in a million, and it paid off. We had a great marriage, have a wonderful son, and now we are good friends."

It even shocked me to say that, but these past few weeks with Andrew had made me see that Jacob had moved on, and it was time for me to do the same.

"Andrew is a lucky man," Lyle said.

"We are both lucky," I nodded.

"Well, I better get back to my side of the tracks," Lyle said as he opened his wallet.

"On the house," I nodded.

"Thanks," Lyle said. "If there is anything me or the guys can do for you to get Andrew's place ready, let us know."

"Actually," I smiled.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

It took a few more days to get the place looking good. Jacob came through with a professional cleaning crew to clean everything after we had most of it brought to the dumpster. I had to admit it was a nice trailer after it got cleaned up.

Lyle and some of the guys worked their magic and got Andrew all new appliances for the kitchen, as well as a new couch and a bed. I didn't know how they managed to get everything in there, but it made the place more livable.

All we had to do was wait for the main guy.

Andrew was due to come out tomorrow, and I had butterflies in my stomach and excitement to see him again.

"Looks good," Jacob said as he joined me in one more walk-through, I liked having him around these past few days.

"Looks a lot better," I nodded.

"You did good," Jacob smiled.

"We did good," I said as I shook his hand.

No other ex-husband would help their ex-wife clean up her new boyfriend's place. Jacob was one of a kind.

"Sorry again for putting you through all that crap," Jacob said.

"We both need to stop apologizing to each other," I nodded.

"Deal," Jacob said, shaking my hand again.

I went back home and went to sleep.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~~ ~ ~

Some of the guys from the bar went to pick Andrew up from the hospital. We all waited inside the bar. Everyone was there. Katie and her new boyfriend, as well as Jacob and Alyssa. Clayton was excited to see his friend.

I was not too fond of waiting around. I kept looking back at the door and willing it to open and Andrew to walk in. The moment arrived, and the place exploded with hand claps and cheers.

Everyone was thankful he was back among us. I smiled as Andrew went around, thanking everyone and smiling. When he got close to me, he shook his head.

"Thank you," Andrew said. "Not many people stand up to me, the way you did."

"Well, that's because most people have a clear head on their shoulders," I smiled.

"No, most people stick to themselves and not care about anyone else," Andrew said. "You have a good heart, and it's a good trait to have," Andrew said as he hugged me tightly.

"Just a hug?" I asked.

"Nope," Andrew smiled with that big giant smile as he kissed me.

Again, the place clapped and cheered.

We celebrated Andrew's return, and he told me the regimen they were going to put him on, he had to have visits and a therapist as well as medication, and I told him I would keep him to everything this time.

Afterwards, some of us returned to the trailer. Andrew was nervous about stepping inside. He could already tell that we cleaned the outside.

I watched as he took it all in.

"I cleaned the windows," Clayton said.

"I helped," Darold added.

"It's great," Andrew nodded as he pulled Clayton next to him and patted him on the shoulders. "I feel embarrassed that you guys had to see it the way it was," he said, shaking his head.

"That's the past," I said, holding his hand.

Andrew nodded.

Everyone stuck around for a few before they all left. Katie took Clayton back to her place, and I waited in the kitchen as Andrew said goodbye to some of his friends.

"You angry?" I asked as he came back inside.

"Not at all," Andrew said.

"I threw away a lot of stuff," I admitted.

Andrew hugged and gripped me tightly. His hands gripped my ass as he held me close to him.

"I am not angry at all," he grinned.

"Good, because the place smelled," I smiled as I tip-toed to kiss him.

"Sorry you had to go through all of that," Andrew said with both his hands firmly on my ass.

"Well, there is something you can do to make it up to me," I grinned.

He lifted me up onto the kitchen counter with a tight grip and a quick jerk. For a big girl like me, that was a feat no other guy had done.

"What is it?" Andrew asked as he looked at me.

"Well, you can start by kissing me again," I said.

"Done," Andrew said as we kissed again. This time he held me so tight I thought my seams would burst.

When he let me go, he stared down at my chest. I had worn a low-cut shirt that showed a lot of my cleavage.

"Want to see?" I asked. I already knew the answer by the look on his face.

I grabbed the bottom of my shirt and slowly pulled it over my head. I smiled as he stared speechless at my L-cup breasts trapped in my bra.

"They usually have that effect on guys," I smiled as I pulled him close to me and between my legs using his belt. "Your turn."

I watched as he unbuckled his belt and dropped his pants. While I wasn't expecting fourteen or twelve inches, what I saw still impressed me. It wasn't as long as Jacobs, but it was definitely thicker.

"My," I said, staring at it as it throbbed up and down.

"Good enough for the size queen?" Andrew asked.

"Definitely, yes," I nodded.

I scootched forward and pulled my jeans off, then my underwear. I was about to get down, but Andrew lifted me off the counter.

"Holy fuck!" I yelled as Andrew impaled me onto his cock.

My legs instantly wrapped around him and my arms around his neck.

"Better?" Andrew asked as he slowly started to bounce me onto his cock.

I had never been fucked standing up before, many had tried, but they always fell back down or immediately put me down. I was a heavy woman.

"Mhmm," was all I could say as Andrew's cock pushed deeper inside me.

Andrew started slow, his arm and hands underneath me as he lifted and dropped me onto his dick.

I found new pleasure in this position. Andrew's cock stretched me with its thickness, and gravity did its job as it pulled me down onto his cock.

It started slowly, but Andrew gradually increased the speed that he bounced me. His hands gripped my ass as he lifted, dropped, lifted, dropped.

I was a human rag doll to him. I was getting fucked by him while standing in the middle of his kitchen. My legs involuntarily stopped wrapping around him and flopped up and down on their own.

"Fuck! Yes!" Andrew yelled and groaned as he used me as a life-sized fuck doll.

I never had in all my years felt like I was being used as I did right now. Not ever. A big girl like me was meant to be bent over and fucked or on my back and fucked, never to be wrapped around a man's waist and fucked like a cock sleeve.

His grip moved from my ass to my waist as he adjusted repeatedly. Andrew bounced me hard. I was holding on for my life with my arms around his neck and my head on his shoulder.

I was cumming, and it felt like nothing I had felt all my years. I had a few leg-shaking orgasms with Jacob, but none of those felt like what was happening to me now.

I didn't just cum. I orgasmed hard, and I squirted for the first time in my life. I heard the liquid splash onto the floor. It was the first time it had ever happened to me.

Andrew didn't stop. It was like he expected it to happen. If anything, it made him bounce me harder.

"Stop," I said as I could no longer feel my legs or any of my extremities.

Andrew didn't stop. Instead, he walked while carrying me across the kitchen, through the living room and planted me on his bed with a thud.

"Fuck!" I said as Andrew put both of my legs onto his shoulders.

I knew I would get it hard in this position. My legs were high up on Andrew's shoulders and my back against his bed.

Andrew fucked me hard, harder than before. I heard him growling and grunting as he fucked into me. His cock pounding inside of me, I felt his massive body weight on top of mine.

My body was his to take. I thought he would never stop until I felt it, and then I felt it again. His dick was throbbing. He was about to cum.

I held onto him tight as he came inside of me.

With a loud sigh, he rolled off me and onto the side of the bed next to me.

"How long has that been pent up?" I asked.

The blood slowly rushed back into my legs and toes.

"Too long," Andrew said.

I smiled as I lay down next to him.

"Hope that wasn't it for the night," I smiled.

Andrew turned over to look at me. "Not even close," he said.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~~

We didn't go all night, but there were two more times, which left us both breathing heavy and dripping with sweat.

I left early in the morning and headed home. We had a big day planned, and I wanted to get a head start.

We were spending the day out with Katie and Timothy, with the boys. First, we were going to the lake. Timothy's brother had a boat he was burrowing, and the boys hadn't been on the lake in years.

"Hey," I said as we all met at the lake.

This was the first time I got to spend time with Timothy up close, and he was typical of Katie's type, nerdy looking with glasses, blonde hair and blue eyes. He wasn't thin but wasn't muscular. Katie loved the nerdy types.

Andrew looked like a giant next to Timothy. Andrew stood just over seven feet tall, and I was taller than Timothy, so I guessed he was five-six, maybe seven. The boys loved the boat and wanted to see how it got in the water.

Timothy showed them how as he backed it into the water, their eyes went wide as it floated, and the hitch came back from underneath it.

Timothy was a big hit with the kids as he mastered the boat across the lake. He knew of a good place where there wasn't a lot of boat traffic.

I looked over at Katie and nodded. We were sitting in the back of the boat as all the guys were taking turns driving the boat.

"Told you," Katie said.

I nodded. She had told me that Timothy had taken a liking to Darold immediately. Not many of the guys she had dated before even wanted to be near Katie after she said she had a kid, let alone a mixed one.

Timothy treated both kids equally, ensuring both got the same amount of time steering the boat.

Then the fun began as we found the spot. It was a lovely cove around a bend. There were a few others, but no one was speeding around blind corners or causing a lot of wakes. So, it was perfect to go swimming.

One of the other people there let us burrow their rubber raft, and we took turns lying on it as we got pulled around.

The boys were starving and going to die soon if they didn't get something to eat, as they put it.

Luckily there was a restaurant right on the lake. We ordered and sat down. I stifled a laugh as Timothy's face went a bright red as two older women shook their heads at Darold as he walked by, and another literally jumped out of the way as he walked close to them.

As we finished lunch, I saw him walking toward them. "Timothy," I said, and I shook my head.

Timothy slowly walked back to me as the others piled into Andrew's truck.

"I will go with Timothy, to drop off the boat," I said. "We will meet you at the movies."

Katie gave me a look but then nodded.

We got into his large SUV and started to drive off. "What were you going to say, I am just curious?" I said, looking over at him.

"I was going to enlighten them to how things are done, politely," Timothy said.

"Uh huh," I nodded.

"What?" he asked.

"You do realize he is going to be eleven, then twelve, and so on right?" I asked.

"Yeah," Timothy nodded.

"A teen, then a young male, then a black man," I said. "Don't let the slight difference in color fool you, a lot of people only see the black part, and none of the white."

Timothy's grip tightened on the wheel. "I know, and I am not stupid," he said, looking over at me.

"Good, because there are going to be a ton more of those moments, a shit ton," I said. "And you're not going to be there for all of them."

Timothy sighed and shook his head. "He's a good kid, he's smart, way smarter than I was at his age," Timothy smiled.

"He sure loves his books," I nodded.

"Yeah, he is reading some of mine," Timothy laughed. "Has trouble with some of the words, but he quickly grabs a dictionary and...."

12