Bad Decision Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was laughing. "You know this already," Timothy nodded.

"Oh yeah, why do you think I have three dictionaries in my house?" I smiled. "Clayton is going to be a jock, Darold is going to be a book nerd," I nodded.

We all knew eventually that their friendship would go two different ways. Hopefully, it would last through the differences, but only time would tell.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~~

I looked in the back seat as Andrew drove us home. "He's a good man," Andrew said.

"Yeah," I nodded.

Clayton was fast asleep in the back. After the movies and dinner, both kids fell asleep. Darold was heading home with Timothy and Katie, and Clayton was coming home with me.

Timothy was perfect for Katie; he was exactly what she was looking for and needed. I had my doubts, but after the talk, I knew he was ready for the long haul.

Andrew carried Clayton up the stairs and into his bed.

"See you in the morning?" I asked.

"Yeah," Andrew nodded.

I watched him drive off and closed and locked the door. I went up to my bed and waited for the good night text from Andrew. I smiled as he told me he was home and heading for bed.

I fell asleep soon afterward.

12