Bad Doctor

Story Info
Pervert Doctor helps son to fuck his fat mother.
6.9k words
4.46
41.6k
83
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
zorkhan
zorkhan
77 Followers

My name is Alan. I'm 19 years old and live in a small town in the south with my mother. I am the only child in the family, my father died in a car accident 5 years ago. My mother's name is Sarah.

My mother is a hard-working woman and I'm the center of her world. She is a short woman, only 5 ft tall, and she is very fat - about 200 lbs. She has short, black hair, a round face, and green eyes. Her breasts are medium in size and a little sagging. Her ass is huge and her hips are very wide. Her legs are as thick as tree trunks. She gave birth to me at the age of 20, so now she is 39. You can't say that she is a beautiful woman, but for me, she is the most important person in the world. Caring and thoughtful, she is always there for me.

I am a tall young man, 6 ft tall, and weigh 170 lbs. My cock is 7 inches long and has an average girth. My hair is short and black, and my eyes are black.

In the last couple of months, my view of my mother in a sexual way has changed significantly. Until recently, I saw her only as my mom, but lately, I started noticing her womanly features. Although she was a fat woman, not very attractive to most people, I was very aroused by her smooth thick legs, her wide hips, and huge fat ass. The site of her body often caused hard erections in my pants. My dick would get so hard that it is visible in my pants, and I was constantly afraid that my mom would notice it. Since it was summer and it was very hot, Mom wore sleeveless T-shirts and short skirts, and sometimes short pants, which gave me plenty of opportunities to see her bare legs, and sometimes I would be rewarded with a view of her tits. The view of my Mom's naked body parts resulted in numerous jerk sessions, at least 4 or 5 times a day. During each of these jerking sessions, in my mind, I was between my mom's legs pounding her pussy, or I was stabbing my cock in her from behind.

In our town lived a doctor who was very popular with the people. He was practicing alternative medicine. By his knowledge, it was evident that he was a professional doctor, but he practiced medical methods based on self -healing, treatment with natural herbal ingredients, and was an opponent of standard medicine and treatment of pharmaceutical drugs. His name was Steve.

Mom was a great fan of Steve, and she trusted him unquestionably. Mom was a very easy-trusting person. I particularly did not like that she trusted Dr. Steve so blindly, I didn't like the doctor. I think that the medical method Dr. Steve used is OK, but I am not for the exclusion of pharmaceutical methods when needed. Already, my mom and I had a few disagreements about Dr. Steve's medical methods. Once, I cut myself on a glass shard, and she put some of the herbs that Dr. Steve recommended on the wound. Other times, she got some painful throat inflammation, and instead of going to the hospital and getting some antibiotics, she drank some syrup that Dr. Steve prescribed. Using this syrup, it took her 10 days to recover, while antibiotics would heal her in 2-3 days.

One day my Mom went to see Dr. Steve because she complained about he had pain in her lower stomach. Mom wore a short skirt and a short sleeve T-shirt, and a bra under the T-shirt. I was going with her. When we came to the Doctor's office, there was no one in the waiting room, so we entered Dr. Steve's office together.

Dr. Steve was a middle-aged man, tall and skinny. He had short blonde hair and a short beard. He looked at me briefly and then turned to my Mom. Mom described the pain she had, and he told her to take off her shirt and lie on the exam table. She started to undress and I sat in the chair next to the table. When she took off her T-shirt, my eyes shortly caught a glimpse of her boobs peeking from her bra. Then she lay down on the exam table, with her legs slightly spread. From my position, I could see under her skirt. I had a good view of the upper part of her thick thighs, as well as the white big panties she wore. I could see the long black pubic hair peeking from the sides of her panties.

I looked up, and noticed that Dr. Steve was looking at me - he noticed I was watching my Mom's crotch. Then he turned to Mom and began an examination. He pressed Mom's stomach in a few places and asked Mom some questions about the pain she had. Then he said to Mom that she needs to do an abdominal x-ray so he could make a diagnosis. As he spoke, he glanced at me and noticed again caught me watching my Mom's boobs. Soon he completed the examination and told Mama to make the necessary x-ray in the hospital and send the results to him.

Mom made the x-ray as Dr. Steve asked, gave it to me, and told me to take it to Dr. Steve. I took it, went to the doctor's office and I waited in the waiting room for Doctor to finish with the patient. When the patient came out, the doctor called me to the office. I handed him the x-ray.

"You live alone with your mom?" he asked me.

"Yes," I answered coldly.

"It seems that you don't like me too much." said the Doctor.

"Not really," I answered shortly. He looked at me with half-closed eyes.

"You must be loving your Mom very much. I saw you watch her when I examined her," he said quietly.

I was confused and started to blush.

"I don't understand..." I said.

"I think you understand very well." The doctor said with a devilish smile.

I realized that caught me, and started to be very embarrassed.

"Listen, maybe I can do something for you. Something you might like very much, and something that might improve your opinion of me. You just have to answer me, do you love your mom?" he said with the same devilish smile.

It was clear to me that the real question was "Do you want to have sex with your mom?".

I stopped for a moment.

"Yes, I love my mom," I said after a few seconds of hesitation.

"If you want, I can help you deepen your love for her, if you know what I want to say," he said.

I looked at him, quite confused. If I got it well, this doctor wants to help me have sex with my mom! That's something I wanted, but I couldn't understand how he could help me with that.

"Do you want it?" he asked.

"Yes, I want it," I answered, even though it was not clear to me what the Doctor had on my mind.

"Good. You probably don't understand how I can help you. Don't worry, I'm aware that I have confidence and am a very big influence on your mom. I'll invite her to a new examination, and I'll ask for you to be present too. You just play my game, and I will give you what you want. " Dr. Steve said calmly.

I left the office completely confused. Dr. Steve will help me have sex with my mom? I didn't have the slightest idea what was on his mind, so I decided to play the doctor's game.

The Doctor called Mom and scheduled a new meeting for the next day. He asked her to bring me too. We went to Doctor's office together the next day.

"Sarah, I looked at your results and I don't like what I see. There are certain changes in the large intestine that require treatment." the doctor said in a serious voice "Standard medicine treats these types of disorders surgically, and the consequences are often permanent problems with the function of the large and small intestines." Mom was visibly scared. She was afraid of surgical procedures and she would never agree to them.

"Is there any way of treatment with your methods?" she asked.

I was worried too, I didn't expect this. I guess after our conversation the doctor saw these problems in the results. I didn't realize right away that this was part of his game.

"There is a solution to your problem that does not require surgery and medication. It is based on the application of certain syrups and hormone therapy. Only, I have to admit that the method of treatment is non-standard even for the methods I use in my practice." continued the doctor.

Mom was intrigued, "Just tell me what to do, I'll do everything necessary just so I don't have to go to surgery."

"The therapy involves the application of certain plant-based liquids to the inside of the large intestine. The hormonal part of the therapy is a bit problematic and unorthodox. Namely, for successful treatment, your body must initiate the secretion of the necessary hormones that will initiate the self-treatment of the body. These hormones are secreted during sexual intercourse. It is also important that the partner is within the same genetic base as you since your partner's secretions are also part of the treatment. That is why I invited your son as well, he would have to participate in the treatment." said the doctor in a calm voice. Mom looked at the doctor without saying a word, with a confused look on her face. At that moment, it came on me "that's the doctor's game!".

Mom shyly said "Doctor... I don't know... how...".

"My experience so far has shown that this method of treatment, when performed correctly, is very effective and does not leave any consequences." the doctor added, "Think about it, you always have standard treatment methods at your disposal, but they are, as I said, quite radical. If you decide on this treatment, contact me to explain all the necessary procedures and provide you with the required medications".

We left the doctor's office in silence. On the way home, mom and I didn't exchange a single word. I was completely confused, I couldn't believe what I heard in Dr. Steve's office. The treatment method is... sex with mom! If this is part of the doctor's game, the doctor is a real pervert. Not to mention the moral point of view - he lied to the patient. But I knew how much mom trusted Dr. Steve. There was a chance that she would let me have sex with her!

When we got home, I said to my mom, "Mom, whatever you decide about the therapy that the doctor suggested, I'm with you. I'll do whatever it takes to make you well."

She didn't say anything to those words. She didn't say a word that day, she was thinking about the whole situation. I didn't want to force her, I asked her to think about everything herself.

The next day, after breakfast, she invited me to her room.

"Alan, regarding the therapy suggested by Dr. Steve..." she paused "... I really wouldn't want to have surgery. But I also can't ask you to do what the doctor suggested."

"Mom, if you decide to have Dr. Steve's therapy, I am ready to help. I would do anything for you, to keep you healthy, just as you did everything for me. To that end, I am not embarrassed or shame. Even if it was incest. If you want therapy, I'll participate. I don't think I'll be embarrassed or ashamed at all. It's nothing terrible at all." I said seriously.

She paused and looked at me "You would do that for me?".

"Yes, without question," I answered shortly. She gave me a big smile and hugged me tightly. I felt her breasts on my chest, and her legs pressed against mine. I instantly got an erection. I couldn't believe it, I'm going to have sex with my mom! Perverted Doctor Steve managed to convince mom to have sex with me!

That same day, mom made a new appointment at the doctor's office. We went together. The doctor welcomed us with a smile.

"You won't regret deciding to undergo the treatment. It will surely solve your problems," he said.

He took out some bottles of liquids and ointment from the cabinet.

"Here you have everything you need for treatment. This bottle contains medicine that is injected into the large intestine with this syringe before intercourse," he showed a bottle with a green cap and an injection for anal administration. "You insert the entire dose into the anus, 5 minutes before intercourse. The drug also relaxes the anal muscles for the upcoming intercourse," he added. "After 5 minutes, Alan will smear his penis with this ointment and slowly push it into the anal opening. The rest of the process is reduced to anal sex. Make sure it lasts at least 10 minutes so that Sarah's body has enough time to secrete the necessary hormones. The longer it lasts, the better. Also, make sure that the entrance and exit of the penis through the anal opening are performed with slow movements."

Mom and I looked at the doctor confused. He was describing how to perform anal sex with my mom! I expected Mom to end the conversation and drop the whole thing, but that didn't happen. She just quietly observed the doctor.

"For the first three days you will be doing anal penetration in the manner I just described." he continued "On the fourth day, you will perform vaginal intercourse without the use of ointments and drugs. Through this intercourse, hormones are secreted that are very important for the treatment process. It is recommended that this intercourse also last at least 10 minutes, so I recommend a slower pace of intercourse to achieve the necessary intercourse duration.".

I was stunned, but I didn't say a word.

"After the fourth day, it is necessary to repeat the treatment - for 3 days, anal intercourse with ointments and medicine, on the fourth day, vaginal intercourse. It is very important that with each intercourse, semen is poured into the anus or vagina since it is the sperm that contains very important chemical elements for treatment.".

We listened to the doctor without saying a word. I couldn't believe what I was hearing. I will have anal sex with mom 6 times and vaginal sex 2 times! And I have to cum in her! Mom didn't interrupt the conversation, which means she will agree! I got an erection right away.

"Doctor... I... vaginal intercourse too?" mom said quietly.

"Yes, it is necessary," said the doctor.

"But could it happen that I get pregnant..." said mom.

"It's possible, unfortunately, that's the risk of this treatment. So far we haven't had a single case of pregnancy, so treatment may have a contraceptive effect." said the doctor.

"OK doctor. Thank you for your help." mom answered and she took medicine from the doctor.

"I'd just like to ask Alan to stay for a while. Men's talk." said the doctor with a smile.

When mom left the office, the doctor said to me, "What do you think, did I fulfill my promise?".

"Yes." I replied, "I just don't understand why you are doing this.".

"I like helping young people." he said, "And things like this make me very horny" he laughed. "Listen, just do it slowly. The ointment you'll use to lubricate your dick also has a mild sedative, so your dick will become less sensitive, so you'll last longer. There's a good chance she'll like it, so your adventure will continue after these 8 days." he said.

Then one thing became clear to me, Doctor Steve had already done this with other people. "What is the real state of my mother's health? What are we going to do about the pains she complains about? Your therapy will certainly not help her much with that" I asked.

He just laughed at me and replied "Don't worry, she's suffering from ordinary stomach cramps. It will go away on its own in a couple of days. Just about when our "therapy" ends. Good luck with your mom." he told me and saw me out of the office.

Mom and I went home, again without saying a word. I was so hard all the time. When we got home, I broke the ice.

"We're starting tomorrow?" I asked my mom.

"Yes." she replied "Unless you've changed your mind. If you have, I understand."

"No, mom. I haven't changed my mind. We'll do everything the doctor asked, just to make you better."

After dinner, we went to sleep. I couldn't sleep until late at night. I imagined myself thrusting my hard cock into my mom's fat ass. I will do it with Mom tomorrow! I fell asleep after midnight.

When I woke up in the morning, I went to the bathroom. I brushed my teeth, washed my face, and immediately jerked off. The doctor said I had to last at least ten minutes with my dick in my mom's ass. I was so excited that I was sure I wouldn't last a minute. I figured the only way I could last that long was to jerk off at least 3 times before the "therapy" started.

It was Sunday, mom said we would do it at noon, so by that time I jerked off two more times. When noon came, my mother invited me to her room. She was dressed in a nightgown that reached her knees. She wore a bra under her nightgown. She seemed confused as if she didn't know what to do. I took the initiative.

"Dr. Steve told me it would be best if we put two pillows on top of each other and you lay on the pillows," I said.

Mom listened silently, placed the pillows, and lay down on them. She lifted the nightgown over her butt. The realization of my dreams appeared in front of me - my mom's huge butt. Now I saw her for the first time up close and in full. I had enough time to examine every part of it. Her hips were very wide. Her ass was sticking out, and swaying with her mom's every move. Between the two huge halves, it was as if there was a canyon, a big gap that separated the huge buttcheeks. Her skin was white and smooth like porcelain. There were no folds of fat on the butt. My cock stiffened instantly, realizing that it will be pushed between these two giant pieces of meat.

"Now I'm going to inject the medicine," I said to my mom while she was waiting like that. I took an anal injection and filled it with liquid from the bottle. I went to her ass and started separating her ass to get to her asshole. Mom helped me by stretching her asscheeks. Suddenly, my mother's round little asshole appeared in front of me. A place where I'm about to stab my stiff cock! I almost came from the sight. I slowly regained control and gently inserted the tip of the plastic needle into my mother's asshole.

"Take it easy..." Mom said.

I obeyed her and gently injected the liquid into her asshole. I waited about 5 minutes. Mom was in the same position all this time, showing me her huge butt. I could hardly stand this time and took off my shorts. The hard cock came out into view. Mom couldn't see him because of her position, but I felt very excited knowing what was coming next. I applied the ointment that Dr. Steve gave to me, and moved closer to my mom's ass. I separated her big buttocks with my hands, this time she didn't help me. I felt that mom was very tense, expecting my cock to enter her.

"I'm going in," I said quietly.

"Please be gentle," she said quietly.

The tip of my cockhead touched her cunt, and I felt like I was electrocuted from that touch. I slowly began to press the head of my cock to her asshole, and soon I felt the muscles relax, slowly yielding to my pressure. My cockheas was slowly entering mom's asshole. Much to my surprise, I didn't cum right away. I guess the analgesic in the ointment worked. Also, the substance in the liquid that I injected into my mother's scrotum worked, as my cock stretched her asshole without too much effort. After a few seconds, the head of my cock was in my mother's ass. A soft "shhh" was all I heard from Mom, even though I could feel she was very tense.

"The head is in. Are you OK mom?" I asked.

"Yeah, just keep going," she said quietly.

I increased the pressure and another inch of my cock entered mom. She moaned softly but didn't say anything to stop me. My left hand was now holding her left side, and my right hand was holding my cock. I was pushing it more and more into Mom. When I got halfway there, I heard a slightly louder "aahhh" from my mom.

"Is everything OK Mom? Can I continue?" I asked.

"Go on, it's all right," she answered.

I continued thrusting until my entire cock was in my Mom's ass. During that pushing, mom sighed a few more times, but at no point did she say anything to stop our activities.

"I'm all way in," I told my mom.

I couldn't believe what I was seeing - my dick was inside my Mom's ass all the way! And I'm not done yet! I started to take it out and stopped when half of my cock was inside Mom. Then I started pushing back in. The feeling was incredible. I went in and out of my mother's ass with slow movements. I fucked my mother in the ass! I'm not even sure how I didn't cum until now, regardless of the doctor's ointment. While I was thrusting into mom, she let out soft sighs "...ahh...ahh...ahh..".

zorkhan
zorkhan
77 Followers
12