Bad Doctor

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Are you okay Mom? Can you hold on?" I asked, pausing for a moment.

"Yeah son, keep going. Don't worry about me. Just don't push too hard." she replied.

I continued ass fucking Mom at a slow pace for the next 15 minutes. It was amazing that I lasted that long. An orgasm slowly began to build in me. He was getting closer with each thrust. Finally, I couldn't hold any longer.

"I'm gonna cum Mom!" I said loudly and rammed my dick into my Moms ass. I exploded in my Mom's bowel. The orgasm hit me like lightning, I shot 5 long jets of sperm into my Mom.

"...Aaaahhhh...." Mom moaned loudly.

Soon, my cock started to soften, and it finally came out of Mom's ass. A small stream of my sperm came out, which trickled down the gap of my mother's ass onto the bed. I was breathing rapidly as if I had run a marathon. I was overwhelmed, the feeling was great. Mom was also breathing rapidly, but I couldn't tell if it was from excitement or pain.

When I pulled away from her, she pulled the top of her nightgown down over her butt.

"Please leave me," she said quietly.

I put on my shorts and left the room. I did it! I fucked my Mom in the ass! I went to the bathroom and took a shower, while mom remained lying on the bed.

After showering, I went to my room. After about 10 minutes, I heard my mom entering the bathroom. I heard the sound of the shower and when she started showering. While she was taking a shower, I entered her room. The same sheet on which we had been lying was still on the bed, and traces of my sperm could be seen on it. This scene immediately made my dick hard. I got back to my room before mom finished showering. I went to bed and soon fell asleep. I was tired of having sex with my mom.

I woke up in the evening and went to the living room. Mom was sitting on the couch watching TV. I approached her and greeted her. She looked at me briefly and looked away. She was ashamed.

"Are you OK Mom?" I asked.

"Yes, how are you?" she replied avoiding my gaze.

"I'm fine mom. Did I hurt you?" I asked.

"No son, I'm just very embarrassed about what we did. I don't think I had the right to ask this of you. This is practically incest, sex between mother and son." she said anxiously.

"Mom, don't worry about it. Everything will be fine. We'll do everything the doctor said, I don't have a problem with it. It even felt good." I answered.

"Felt good? With your fat mom? You're just saying that!" she said.

"No mom, it feels really good and I don't have any problems finishing this," I told her approaching her and kissing her on the cheek.

I hugged her, and she immediately hugged me back. I felt her warm and soft body clinging to me. Instantly my dick become hard, but I managed to position myself so that mom wouldn't feel it.

"How lucky I am to have a son like this! Thank God I have you!" she whispered to me softly, full of love. If only mom knew the whole story!

I enjoyed hugging Mom. I loved that woman very much. We hugged for at least half an hour, with occasional kisses on the cheeks and forehead. Then we got up from the couch and mom prepared dinner. The rest of the evening passed as if nothing had happened.

The next day, we had "therapy" in the evening, since it was a working day and mom was going to work. The same situation as the previous day happened again, mom was in the middle of the bed over the pillow, I injected the liquid into her butt and after 5 minutes I started fucking her ass. I did it at the same slow pace as the day before. When I was in her all the way, I grabbed her hips with my hands and started thrusting into her with slow strokes. I felt that she was less tense.

"...ahhh....ahhh....ahhh....ahhh..." she sighed as I slowly fucked her.

After a while, I started making circular motions with my hips as I thrust it into her. "...aaahhh...ooohh....ooohh...aaahh..." Mom sighed. It looked to me like she started enjoying my cock in her ass.

This time it took about 20 minutes. I came hard again in my mom's ass. The rest of the night was the same as the previous one - a shower and then long hugs between mother and son. I enjoyed this therapy!

The third time was almost identical to the second - we did it in the evening, at an easy pace while twisting our hips. Mom was even more relaxed than the night before, I hoped she was starting to enjoy our activities. The end of the night was the same as the previous one.

On the fourth day, mom was very nervous. It was clear why - it was the day when we are about to have vaginal sex. I was so excited. I'm finally going to put my cock into my Mom's cunt!!! That was my greatest wish, something I dreamt about for the last couple of years! Finally, tonight my wildest dream will come true.

That evening I went into my mother's room and found her lying on her back under the sheets. She still had the nightgown on, but she was covered with a sheet.

"Come," she said quietly.

I removed my shorts before getting into bed, deliberately showing my stiff cock to Mom. She looked at it briefly and looked away. She didn't say anything, she just lifted the blanket and invited me to lie down next to her. Her pussy could not be seen because it was covered by a nightgown. And I was hoping for a close encounter with mom's hairy pussy. When I lay down next to her, she covered us both with a sheet.

I was turned on my side next to her, and my hard cock was touching the fabric of her nightgown that was covering mom's thigh.

Mom lifted the nightgown, hidden under the sheet, and said "Come up, on me".

She spread her thick legs under the sheet, and I climbed on top of her and placed myself between her legs. My arms were next to her shoulders, and my stomach was pressed against hers. I felt my mother's breasts on my chest. This time she wasn't wearing a bra, so only the thin fabric of her nightgown separated Mom's boobs from my chest.

The lower part of my cock came into contact with the mound of her pussy. Her pussy was hairy and very hot. I started moving my cock up and down her slit. I didn't try to enter her right away, I wanted her pussy to get wet so I could enter more easily. After a few rubs of my cock along her cunt, I felt the sticky wetness on my cock. Mom's pussy juices made my cock wet. Mom was ovulating (hence her fear, she was afraid she could get pregnant). I used my right hand to line up the tip of my cock with Mom's pussy entrance and started pushing inside. Since she was very wet, my cock started going deep in Mom very easily. She was incredibly wet and hot. Mom's pussy muscles were milking my cock. My dream has just come true. I was in heaven.

"Take it easy, please," Mom whispered. I was pushing slowly, entering Mom inch by inch. The resistance was much less than when I was pushing my cock into my mother's asshole.

"...aaaaaaahhhhhhh..." Mom made a long sigh. Soon I was in her all the way. I stopped in that position. I looked into my Mom's eyes. She looked at me shortly and turned her head to the right.

"Everything is going to be OK Mom," I said quietly. At those words, our eyes met again, and this time Mom didn't look away.

I pulled my cock halfway out and pushed it all the way in again in a slow thrust. The next ten thrusts were slow. Then I started building the pace. I increased the speed of my thrusts and my stomach started hitting Mom's stomach, making slapping sounds.

"...Aahhh...Ahhh...Ooohhhh...Oooohhhhh...oh God....oooohhhhh...." Mom sighed.

For the first time, I heard her say a word during sex, not just sigh.

"...Oooohhhh...Oooh...It's so hard!...aaaahhhh..." mom kept repeating.

I fucked her without stopping for half an hour. I couldn't believe I lasted so long, considering that I had real vaginal sex with a woman for the first time in my life. And not just any woman, but with my big, fat mother. The woman of my wet dreams!

When my orgasm approached, I was in heaven.

I rammed into mom and said loudly "I'm cumming!!!! I'm cumming Mom!!!".

Several large streams of sperm erupted from me. I was filling my mother's womb with my semen! My ovulating had a big chance of becoming pregnant!

"...Aaaaaaaaaaahhhh..." Mom sighed for a long time. She started to jerk and buckle. Her large body was shaking the bed. I was sure she was cumming too. I managed to make my fat Mom cum!

After about 10 seconds, the orgasm subsided and I relaxed, still laying on my mother. My dick was still in her pussy all the way. We lay motionless like that for 5 minutes, without saying a word. During that time, my dick got soft and fell out of my mom's pussy. The sperm started leaking from her cunt onto the sheet. I got off my Mom and lay on my side to her left. My wet cock was touching her thigh, leaving a trail of my cum and her juices. Mom was looking at the ceiling, she was uncomfortable.

I left the room and took a shower. I went to my room and waited for Mom to take a shower. When she finished, I waited about 15 minutes and went to the living room. Mom sat motionless on the couch and looked at the wall. I sat next to her and hugged her.

She rested her head on my shoulder and quietly told me "This is more serious than the other days, I could get pregnant.".

"Dr. Steve said it rarely happens. I'm sure everything will be fine." I answered quietly. We continued to hug. I was kissing her cheeks and moved to her neck. She let me do it, kissing me back a few times on my cheek. I wanted to try to kiss her lips, but I was afraid of how she would react. So I continued kissing her cheeks and neck.

While hugging her, I touched a side of her tit. I wanted so badly to squeeze her tits, but I was too afraid to try. After some time of hugging and kissing, we fell asleep together.

I woke up late in the night, Mom was still sleeping on the couch next to me. The light from the kitchen illuminated her I could see her tits peeking out from her low-cut T-shirt. Mom was very tired from a hard day's work, and from having sex with me, so she slept very soundly. I slipped my right hand into her shirt and gently cupped her right breast. I didn't squeeze too hard, so mom didn't wake up. My cock got hard as a rock. I caressed her tit for another 10 minutes, then I slowly got up and went to the bathroom. I immediately jerked into the toilet.

Then I gently woke up Mom and we went to sleep, Mom to her bed and I to mine. I wanted us to sleep in the same bed so much, but I found proposing something like that to Mom too risky.

The next three days went without anything new. I fucked my mom in the ass according to schedule. I noticed that mom was completely relaxed. I could say she enjoyed our activities. After sex, we would cuddle and kiss in the living room. One night we fell asleep on the couch together, but this time I didn't get a chance to caress her tits.

On the last day, we had sex at noon, since it was Sunday. This time the sex was even more pleasant than before. I was fucking my Mom with such pleasure and I did my best to make it last as long as possible. I wanted so much for this "therapy" to last more time, but I was aware that this wasn't going to happen - although mom enjoyed our activities, at no point did she indicate that she wanted these activities to continue after these 8 days.

Sex on the last day was the best so far. We fucked for at least 40 minutes, and I think mom came at least twice. When I finished, I realized that my dream is coming to an end.

After showering, we found ourselves in the living room, on the couch.

"It's over. I can't believe we did it," Mom said with a smile.

"I enjoyed it," I said. Mom just looked at me, smiled, and hugged me. We stayed in each other's arms for most of that day.

The next day we went to Dr. Steve's office. He asked us how everything went, but we didn't talk much about it. We just said that everything went well. The doctor made some checks and announced the next day that Mom was cured. Mom was very happy, and so was I, even though I knew the truth about her illness and treatment.

In the following days, mom was very upset. It was clear to me why - she was waiting for her period. She was afraid of getting pregnant after our two nights of vaginal sex and the amount of sperm I injected into her. One morning she came out of the bathroom all happy - she got her period. She wasn't pregnant! Everything was fine!

That evening we went to dinner together. I enjoyed having dinner together and hanging out with my favorite person in the world. These events significantly changed our lives. After the "therapy" we became closer and more attached to each other. Mom even started to dress more freely when I was around. She wore shorter skirts and no bra. Her self-confidence increased as she became aware that she was not an unattractive, fat middle-aged woman, but that there was someone who found her attractive.

My only regret was that during our 8 days I couldn't see and touch my mom's pussy. I thought it would never happen. I was wrong!

One hot summer day, a year after the "therapy", I was sitting in the living room watching TV. Mom was doing the laundry.

It was hot, I was wearing shorts and no shirt. Mom was wearing a short skirt and a short top.

Suddenly, Mom entered the living room and began pulling down the blinds on the window that faced the neighboring building. It was a bit strange thing to do, there was no sun on that side of the room. I ignored it and continued watching TV. Then I saw that mom had come to the couch. She stood motionless facing me. I looked at her. She suddenly took off her short skirt. She had no panties. My mother's big hairy cunt appeared in front of me. I froze looking at my mom's crotch. It was big and very hairy.

While I watched mesmerized, mom took off her top. Her white firm tits appeared. Her tits were a little sagged. Her aureoles were dark, and her nipples were big and erect.

My cock immediately stiffened. She came to me without saying a word and knelt in front of me. She pulled down my shorts. My stiff cock jumped out of it and hit my stomach. The cock was still vibrating when Mom took it in her hand and began to jerk it off with slow moves. Then she lowered her head towards it and took it into her mouth. My Mom was sucking my cock!

She sucked it for a minute or two, and then - to my great disappointment - took it out of her mouth. The disappointment was short-lived because the next moment mom started climbing onto the couch straddling my lap. Her hairy cunt touched my hard cock. She settled in my lap and placed the head of my cock at the entrance of her pussy. She was very wet. She pushed herself down. Our pubic hair met as my cock was fully inserted into her pussy.

She started riding me "....Aaaahhhhh....Aaahhhhhhh......Oh my god!!!.....It's so gooood!!!......Ooooohhhhhh.... ".

Soon, we came together. She stayed on top of me for some time. She kissed me on the mouth. Our tongues met for the first time. We kissed for a long time together on the couch. I was so excited that my cock wouldn't go down. She started riding me again. I reached for her tits and started kneading them. While Mom rode me, I leaned toward her and put her left nipple in my mouth. I started sucking, while she was riding me. Her huge ass was moving up and down. It was the best day of my life. I put my left hand on her thigh while kneading Mom's tit with my right hand.

After a few minutes, Mom dismounted and turned away from me. She got on all fours, pushing her giant ass up in the air. She was silently inviting me to fuck her doggy style.

I came behind her, and my cock was very soon deep in Mom's cunt. This was my favorite sex position. I pushed into Mom all the way and put my hands on Mom's huge asscheeks. I started thrusting in her. Every time I slammed my cock in her, we made a slapping sound of my stomach hitting her massive ass.

Soon we came together. I was shooting rope after rope of my sperm into her pussy. I didn't pull out, my cock was still buried in her all the way. I was holding her huge asscheeks. She was breathing hard.

"I couldn't resist. I've been trying, but I couldn't!" she said softly in my ear.

"I'm glad you didn't. I'd like to be joined with you like this forever." I said to her.

"There will be many more moments like this. Don't worry. We just have to take care of contraception. I'm ovulating now, but I couldn't resist. We have to use contraception from now on."

We kissed and went to shower together.

It turned out that one of my sperm found my mother's egg that day. After this first "real" fuck, mom got pregnant.

Since she was fat, her work colleagues first thought that she had gained some more weight. They couldn't imagine that she was carrying her grandson in her womb!

9 months later, our son Tim was born. He was a healthy and happy child, and his mother told everyone that she conceived him through artificial insemination.

We continue to live together, raising our son and fucking every day. We are using contraception all the time.

12