Bad Dream

Story Info
Maybe I shouldn't have peeked at my SIL...
750 words
4.16
19.4k
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Dubinsky
Dubinsky
44 Followers

The pleasure mounted immediately. It was a hot, spiky tingle behind my pussy, spreading across my hips slowly, smoothly, like an oil slick inside my writhing body. I felt my mouth snap open, wide and wild, screeching her name. "Fuck!"

"That's the idea." Her voice came to me, sibilant and vaguely ominous; goddamn, she was happy with herself! "That's what I'm doing, you dumb bitch, I'm fucking you." She had her fingers splayed across my pussy, owning it, using it as she wanted: two fingers in, her thumb brutal on my clit.

I reached blindly down and gripped her wrist, pushing, fighting her; there was no way I could take more of this. I was totally overstimulated. She felt me trying to wrench her hand out of my pussy and laughed, her voice cruel in my ear. I could feel her spit strike my face. "No way, Rachel." She laughed, trilling and giddy, then dragged my face toward hers so that she could take my mouth again, kissing me helplessly, her lips hungry. "I told you: you're not in charge."

My legs were beating the air over my bed. Where was Mike? And when had she come into the room? She lived in Seattle; why was she even in my house? And why was I coming on her fingers?

But my mind would not go there, its logic gone, enslaved to her prodding fingers and the orgasm they were pulling out of my sweating body with such assurance, such skill. And just as the pleasure peaked, cresting like the waves marching ashore on a bad morning at Marconi Beach, it sharpened still further. "Oh my god!" I wailed, heaving.

She'd caught my breast in her mouth, no, her teeth, her fucking teeth, sucking my erect nipple into her mouth and lashing her tongue across it fast and wet. My mind realized, nonsensically, that the beach image made sense: I'd had no idea when or why my pussy had started to ride that wave, but there were more waves waiting, trembling out there, ready to march ashore on the cackling strength of Maria's nimble, needy fingers. And as she devoured my tit I could tell my body was not finished betraying me.

"Too much," I gasped, sobbing, my hand flapping weakly at the top of her head.

She came angrily up off my breast, my nipple bright red. "Not enough," she snapped. "I've seen how you look at me. I'm dealing with it now, you little slut." She dug her fingers more deeply, my grip on her wrist weakening. "No more. It ends right fucking now, and you love it."

She was right, my whole body singing as it thrashed, responding to her lips sliding across my belly, sucking hard, leaving her hickey marks as she went like tracks in the snow. Holy Jesus, I realized, she's going to eat me out! and my shame mixed with a fluttering sense of anticipation all of a sudden.

Her eyes gleamed, loving my skin, studying the goosebumps her tongue was raising in its slick trail from nipple to slit, her fingers still at last. She was giving me jolts down there, wavelets, no more of those cresting overpowering crashes... well, not yet. Her thumb reminded me what I'd do once her tongue replaced it on my clit. "You'll never want anyone else, after me," she spat, her lips curling in contempt, and I knew it was the truth. "I'm fucking wrecking you, Rachel, aren't I?" I nodded, my face scarlet, but Maria needed more. Her hand smacked stinging on my pussy. "Answer me!"

"You are!" I quivered, and she grinned, her smile dipping at last toward my vagina. "You're fucking killing me!"

"I know," she purred. "And if you think this is killing? Just wait, you hot little whore. You've been looking at my body for years. This? This is just a down payment on what I'm going to take out of you," and then her hot breath sighed across my trimmed pubes and I was bracing my feet against the mattress, raising up, offering myself to her mouth...

Mike shook me awake. "Honey!" he whispered urgently in the morning twilight. "Wake up! You're having a bad dream."

"I... what?" My panties clung to my soaked pussy. "Bad? Huh?"

He smiled. "I think it was about my sister Maria," he added. "Like, you two were fighting, or something."

"Yeah." My fingers were slick, pussy-stenched when I lifted them to my face. "Sure. Fighting."

Dubinsky
Dubinsky
44 Followers