Bad Earps Ch. 03

Story Info
The Earp sisters do more bad things.
4.7k words
4.11
5.6k
6
0

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 10/24/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MTL17
MTL17
2,014 Followers

Disclaimer: I do not own Wynonna Earp. I do not make any money from the writing of this story.

*****

"Honey, I'm home." Bad Wynonna announced with a giggle as she entered 'her sister's room' to find her pray still tied to the bed.

"That was fast." Waverly grumbled.

"Yeah, I brushed off the cowboy with the impressive moustache by telling him I was sick, which is technically true, so I could come back so we can have more fun. I even got you a present. Wanna see?" Bad Wynonna teased, producing her gift from behind her back, and then cackling evilly, "Do ya like it?"

Waverly gulped as she stared at the big toy, and then questioned, "You're gonna let Wynonna use that thing on me, right?"

"Do you want her too?" Bad Wynonna grinned.

"You know I do." Waverly said softly, before clarifying, "Please let Wynonna fuck me with a cock. I want my big sister to fuck me with a cock."

"Slut." Bad Wynonna taunted, before purring with delight as she slowly approached, "But don't worry Waves, as long as you both play nice, you'll get exactly what you both want. We all will. Now stay still. I just need to get you into position first, and then the real fun can begin."

*

When Wynonna awoke again from the mind control the first thing she was aware of was a beautiful little naked butt in front of her. A clearly female butt. Waverly's butt. Oh God, her precious baby girl was bent over in front of her, and Wynonna's hands were on her butt.

More accurately Waverly's hands were still tied to the bed, but she had been flipped over with the lower half of her body hanging off the bed and she was looking back nervously at Wynonna, who was naked except for the giant cock protruding from her groin. A big strap-on cock, making it pretty clear what the evil Demon wanted her to do now, and Wynonna just wasn't strong enough to refuse it.

"Baby girl, are you okay?" Wynonna asked softly and apologetically.

"I'm fine. It wants you to spank me." Waverly gulped, before clarifying, "I want you to spank me?"

Wynonna bit her lip, then asked, "Why?"

"Because I've been naughty." Waverly replied just as she was told too, although she truly believed the words, "I've let other people touch what's rightfully yours. I've give in nearly all my virginities away to men, and a woman. I've even denied you my body out of sheer cowardice, when we could have been together all this time. And we could have been enough. We should have been."

"That was my fault too baby girl." Wynonna softly reminded her sister.

"Yes, but I'm a slutty little bottom, and you're a strong, powerful top. It's only right that you punish me for it. And I want that. I want that so bad." Waverly begged, "Please Wynonna, spank me! I wanna be spanked."

As Waverly continued to beg Wynonna lazily groped her little sister's beautiful little butt, squeezing and pinching it every so often like a butcher inspecting a piece of meat, making Waverly whimper between her words. Not that Wynonna was really paying attention to them anymore.

No, she was far too focused on playing with that cute little backside and savouring once again getting something she secretly always wanted. After all, Waverly did have the cutest little rump Wynonna had ever seen, and no matter how hard she tried Wynonna just couldn't stop thinking about doing wonderfully wicked things to it, and now for better or for worse she would have the chance.

The first strike was sudden and hard, making Waverly cry out shamelessly and then whimper. She did the same for the next few strikes, however they were nowhere near as hard as Wynonna wanted to ease into it, and had simply wanted Waverly to stop talking and give this her full attention. Which Wynonna very much succeeded in doing. Okay, she also just couldn't resist dishing out that hard blow, especially given the satisfying sounds it made.

And not just Waverly's cries and whimpers, but the sound of flesh smacking off flesh, which she got to enjoy to a lesser extent throughout the spanking. And then not to a lesser extent when Wynonna inevitably picked up the pace and started to give her little sister a real spanking.

It was quite a long time before she reached that stage as Wynonna wanted to spank Waverly for as long as possible, mostly for her own selfish lust. But also she could feel how satisfied the creature inside her was with making the Earp sisters do this to each other, and enjoy it, and as long as that creature was satisfied Waverly wouldn't be hurt seriously.

Also, to Wynonna's delight, Waverly was enjoying this just as much as she was, which would have been obvious from the sounds of her cries alone, but in their current position Wynonna was getting a good view of her baby sister's pussy, meaning she could see just how wet it was. Fuck, her kid sister was wet from Wynonna spanking her. This was so hot. Especially as it proved they might just be perfect for each other.

Waverly had been thinking that for a very long time, and yes, this would hopefully prove that. But then again, so did everything else since the Earp sisters had been pushed into having sex. This was also fulfilling one of Waverly's fantasies, something that the Demon gleefully pointed out before giving Wynonna back control, and it was playing exactly as her wildest dreams had imagined it would.

Well, she hadn't imagined that a Demon could that control over Wynonna's body at any minute, but she had fantasised about being tied up and helpless as Wynonna rained down blow after blow upon her backside, punishing her for her many crimes, first and foremost denying the rightful owner of her body access to what was hers, and spending years without sexually pleasing Wynonna.

Of course Wynonna would insist on starting out slow, but as this was a new experience Waverly very much welcome being teased. Just as she welcomed the harder blows which inevitably came just as Waverly was on the verge of begging for them. Oh God, and it truly felt cathartic as she imagined it would be to receive what she so richly deserved. However what she hadn't imagined, was just how much she would enjoy it.

Because she had always imagined enjoying it mentally, but physically she was enjoying it too, so much so that her pussy was soaking wet, and Wynonna hadn't even touched it yet. And while she had been lying here thinking of her big sister fucking her, the spanking had definitely made her even wetter.

Even when the gentle caressing was phased out in favour of constant strikes, which seemed to be getting consistently harder, making Waverly cry out pathetically and squirm as she continued enjoying it. In fact, a really twisted part of her loved it even more. Hell, the only real downside was it wasn't Wynonna anymore, but the evil Demon possessing her. Or at least, that's what Waverly thought.

Then she actually looked behind her, and saw Wynonna's eyes weren't black, suggesting this wasn't actually the Demon doing this to her. That it didn't have too. Because Wynonna was perfectly willing to brutally abuse her butt without any help, and Waverly loved her even more for it.

She especially loved the fact that just as it was getting to be too much for her Wynonna abruptly stopped, leaving Waverly just pathetically whimpering for a few long moments. Then after a few long seconds of Wynonna just admiring her handiwork the older sister cautiously reached down and started caressing the younger sister's bottom, which by now had to be bright pink, if not red from the force of the blows.

Either way it still stung like a mother fucker, but Wynonna effortlessly massaged the pain away while cooing softly, making Waverly feel safe and loved. And most of all, ache to feel Wynonna's big cock inside of her. Oh God, Waverly wasn't sure she'd ever wanted anything so badly, and she wanted it now.

"Are you okay baby girl?" Wynonna asked softly, biting her lip briefly before adding, "Did I go too far?"

"No, it was perfect." Waverly sighed happily, looking back and giving her sister a sultry look, "But now I want you to fuck me."

"Oh yeah?" Wynonna grinned excitedly.

"Yeah." Waverly confirmed, unsure if that was really a question but answering it anyway, "I want it so bad. Can't you see how wet I am for you? Okay, that was partly the spanking, partly thinking about you, and partly you just being you, but mostly? I wanna get fucked by my big sister. I need it. I crave it. Please give it to me, in all my holes Wynonna. They're yours for the taking."

After a few long seconds of silence Wynonna quipped, "A simple yes would have sufficed."

Wynonna wanted to slam her newly acquired cock as deep into Waverly as possible and then fuck her precious baby girl harder than she had ever been fucked before. She tried to tell herself that was just the Demon, but if she was honest with herself, part of her like the idea of fucking Waverly hard, even if it hurt her.

But no, even if the Demon tried to takeover Wynonna was determined to keep it at bay this time, because she wouldn't hurt Waverly, especially not like that. Also this was one of their precious first times together, and Wynonna never wanted to rush them. Especially when the preparation could be so fun. Even if it didn't make both sisters ache with anticipation.

At first Wynonna just continued to lazily caress that beautiful butt, just enough that it seemed Waverly was about to beg for more again, at which point Wynonna gave her something, just to keep her on her toes. No, not the cock. At least not yet. Instead Wynonna slowly turned her sister over, while she was still bound, and then just as slowly slid her hand down in between Waverly's legs and began gently caressing the prize she found there.

Originally she intended to keep doing that until Waverly was almost ready to beg again, or actually did it, but this time she just couldn't wait, Wynonna growling at the wetness she found there and then after only a few long seconds of sliding her fingertips up and down Waverly's soaked pussy lips she pushed a finger into her little sister.

This of course made Waverly cry out, "Wynonna!"

"Shhhhhh baby girl, it's okay. I got you." Wynonna softly cooed in encouragement.

Which was probably unnecessary, as Waverly cried out in pure pleasure as Wynonna slowly pushed that single finger inside her. It might not be the same story for the strap-on, at least at first, which was why Wynonna continued to fight the urge to give her sweet baby girl more even though the ache to really fuck her hard constantly increased.

At least now she was actually fucking her, and in a way it was better, because she really was inside of her baby sister, could feel just how welcoming she was, the two sisters joined as one for that moment. But it wasn't quite enough for Wynonna. Not at that moment. And maybe what she had planned wouldn't be enough, but she was still eager to try.

"More!" Waverly suddenly whimpered, "I need more."

This time instead of answering, or givnig Waverly the chance to say more, Wynonna immediately gave her what she wanted in the form of another finger, which seemed to satisfy her kid sister of quite a while. Probably because once that second finger was buried up to the knuckle inside her little sister Wynonna almost immediately increased the pace, and began curling her fingers inside Waverly just right to hit her sensitive spot.

She even used her thumb to rub Waverly's clit, which Wynonna was pretty sure pushed the other girl to the edge of orgasm. And it was so tempting to let her have it. But no, the next time Waverly would cum, it would be on her cock. Wynonna promised herself that.

"More! Please? I need more! Oh my God, Wynonna!" Waverly whimpered those words over and over again in various different orders, at least when she had the strength to speak.

Waverly was then left utterly speechless as just before she could cum Wynonna pulled her fingers out of her entirely. She wanted to beg for it's return, at the very least, but she was too overwhelmed to utter a word. Then she cried out loudly as Wynonna instead finally replaced her fingers with her cock, but not in the way they both wanted so badly.

No, she continued teasing her, this time by sliding her strap-on up and down Waverly's pussy lips. Which she knew was just making her more ready, and perhaps more importantly the dildo ready, but she had more than enough teasing, and even if it meant pain, she'd rather that if it meant getting fucked, as she was more than ready for that now. Desperate for it, even.

It felt like a torturous eternity until she finally got it, even though in reality it was probably only about a minute. Then finally Wynonna pressed the tip of her cock against Waverly's entrance and then pushed inside with one slow but steady thrust, which had her crying out once again in pure pleasure.

Being the big softy she was Wynonna then gave her a chance to get use to the sensation of just those first few inches stretching her open, then slowly pushing forwards until about half of the dildo was inside of her. Then she began thrusting her hips back and forth, her big sister officially beginning to fuck Waverly's pussy with a strap-on for the very first time. And immediately, Waverly hoped it wouldn't be the last.

She had of course experienced this before with Champ, but he hadn't lasted long enough to truly please her, and even if he had, she'd take a second of this over a lifetime with him, simply because of the intense connection she had with Wynonna. God forgive her, but it was even more intense than what she had with Nicole.

Who had been nice enough to do this to her a few times, but it was outside of her comfort zone, and it felt like she never truly got into it. Meanwhile Wynonna was a natural, effortlessly causing whatever pain and discomfort there had been from being stretched out by such a big cock to fade away and be replaced by pure pleasure. And yet, she wasn't going too fast, allowing both sisters to savour this precious moment.

Making this wonderful moment even better, Wynonna gently caressed her body, but kept away from the really fun parts, so as not to overwhelm her. If anything those gentle caresses felt more comforting than anything. As did the wonderful feeling of her big sister's soft, feminine body on top of her own. And of course, most of all the way Wynonna was staring into her eyes.

Oh God, those eyes! They said the eyes were the windows to the soul, and throughout the strap-on pussy fucking, especially during the early stages of it, the two sisters stared deeply into each other's eyes, silently telling the other how much they loved each other, and how happy they were.

Wynonna felt incredibly guilty for feeling so happy at getting to do this, despite the fact it was clear to even her that Waverly was just as happy as she was, if not more. God, sometimes it was like Waverly wasn't even capable of feeling shame. Not even at what they felt for each other. Which honestly, was kind of intoxicating.

After all, Wynonna was used to being someone's dirty little secret, and a fun fuck, not the recipient of unconditional love. She'd only ever gotten that from her kid sister before, which was one of the many reasons why she was worried about ruining their relationship by doing these unspeakable things to each other. And yet, each thing just seemed to bring them closer together.

They had certainly never been physically closer, as it felt like every part of them was touching each other. Or at least, Wynonna was doing her best to make that a reality. Even if she had to use her imagination for part of it. Namely, with the strap-on. Because deep down she knew it wasn't real, was just a man made device so that two women could enjoy this intimate act. Or a man or woman to get really kinky.

The point was, Wynonna reminded herself, even though she knew it wasn't real, at least in that moment, it felt like it was. When she was deep inside Waverly's pussy as she could go, her baby sister clenching around her cock, milking her seed, so she could knock up her little sister.

Normally, the thought of pregnancy was terrifying to Wynonna, but the thought of her baby girl having her baby drove her crazy. As did the thought of really being inside her. Could the demon give her that? Could anything? And would Waverly even want that? Maybe that was something Wynonna should find out later, but for now she tried her best not to think about it, and she was still trying to keep her thrusts nice and steady, so this could last as long as possible.

Although another thing which wasn't helping was Waverly's constant whimpers, gasps and moans of pure pleasure. Especially now, the older sister was no longer worried about hurting the younger one. At least with this slow and gentle thrusting. Luckily for them both, there was an easy way around this.

Namely by leaning down and pressing her lips to Waverly's. Oh yes, once again, the two sisters melted into each other. Melted into a deep and passionate kiss, which was overwhelming, so much so Wynonna was worried that she would forget what she was doing with her hips. In fact, she might have forgotten completely, and her body was just taking over. Oh yes, if anything, this felt like autopilot.

Like fucking her baby sister this way just became so natural to her it was instinct. Of course, she tried to break the kiss every so often and concentrate on kissing Waverly's neck, and nibbling at her earlobe, giving her a chance to beg for more. However, it seemed that Waverly was adorably incoherent, allowing Wynonna to just keep making love to her. Because normally Wynonna hated those words, but they had never been more accurate. And this time, she loved them.

Waverly definitely saw this is love-making, and should have been more proud or happy to use that term, because she'd never loved anyone the way she loved her big sister Wynonna. And she never would.

Because again, this might be considered wrong on so many levels, but it was them. And right now it didn't matter how they got here, all the mattered was that Wynonna was deep inside of her, fucking her in one of the many ways which Waverly craved. Arguably this was the most natural craving, and position for it, just with the only person in her life it wasn't appropriate to do it with, which just made it that much more overwhelmingly wonderful, seemingly for both of them.

Of course, as much as Waverly wanted to focus her attention on those things, she couldn't. But if she wanted to avoid cumming too soon, she needed to concentrate on less pleasant things, like what she was doing too poor Nicole. Poor, sweet Nicole Haught, who did not deserve a girlfriend who cheated on her with her own sister. And right now she didn't even have the excuse of being possessed.

Or at least she didn't, until the Demon took over. Once again, a cruel smirk appearing on her lips, which this time were against Wynonna's lips, giving the vicious thing the chance to bit down on them, drawing blood. Which of course, had Wynonna pulling back and swearing.

"Waverly! What the fuck?" Wynonna scowled, before she saw the dark eyes, and realization hit.

"Fuck me Wynonna, mmmmmmmmmm, fuck your baby girl harder." Bad Waverly taunted.

"Yeah, what do you think I'm doing?" Wynonna quipped dryly.

"Making love." Bad Waverly spat the words out like venom, and then smirked as she continued the taunting, "Awww, what's the matter? Ashamed by the truth, huh? Not of fucking your own sister. Mmmmmmmm, no, a perv like you is proud of that. But Wynonna doesn't make love. Not to anyone, except her sister, oooooooooh yeahhhhhhhhhhh, her sweet little baby girl. Oh yeah, you love fucking her slow! Fuck me slow. But that's not what Waverly wants. No, ohhhhhhhhhh fuck, Waverly wants you to pound her slutty little cunt as hard as you can. Won't you please give it to her? Oooooooooooh, do you want to hear her beg? Beg for her big, strong sister to fuck her hard and deep, ohhhhhhhhhh, and make her cum? Because that can be arranged. Yes it can, oh yessssssssssssss, ah fuck, ooooooooooohhhhhhhhhh yeeeeeeeeeesssssssssss, fuck me Wynonna, fuck me hard, ah fuck, aaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhh fuckkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk!"

MTL17
MTL17
2,014 Followers
12