Bad Earps Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

For better or for worse Waverly regained control when she was seemingly on the edge of orgasm. After holding back for so long having the Demon take control of her was almost a relief, as it somewhat dulled the sensation, if only for a moment, but then it came back harder then ever before, given that unsurprisingly those words had gotten to her big sister.

Oh yes, for better or for worse Wynonna had increase the pace even as she continued to be taunted, fucking her baby girl harder and harder, until she had to be using every ounce of her strength. So really, it was no wonder that Waverly went crashing over the edge of a truly fantastic orgasm. Or the fact that she was then blessed with another, and another, and another.

Thankfully during the moment she went over the edge the demon showed some mercy, by allowing the Earp sisters to stare deeply and lovingly into each other's eyes as one made the other go crashing over the edge of climax. Something which made the initial climax much more powerful, and the ones which initially followed it.

Although, perhaps it was too intense for Wynonna, who then kissed her shortly afterwards. Surely she had to know what this would mean? Or was she compelled by the evil creature? Either way, next time they looked into each other's eyes it was Wynonna's eyes which were pitch black, once again, leaving Waverly in the clutches of one of the demons they were sworn to fight.

Wynonna wanted to resist that urge, but she just couldn't help it. The moment was just too intense. Also, she was hoping it would stop herself from cumming too soon. However the demon wasn't interested in showing that kind of mercy.

No, almost immediately after regaining control of her, it slid back into the darkest parts of her mind, leaving her to vividly live in this moment where she was relentlessly fucking her little sister, her precious baby girl, with every ounce of her strength. So much so that she was worried that she was going to seriously hurt the other girl, if it wasn't for the fact that she was constantly crying out in pleasure, and obviously cumming so very hard for her.

After everything they had been through it was just too much for the poor big sister. She needed to cum. She needed to do it so bad, it was painful. But if she was going to do it, Wynonna should make sure that it was done with style. First, by clutching onto Waverly's tits and frantically playing with them, while shoving her tongue down her little sister's throat.

Which was a kiss she would've liked to last longer, but she had another idea. Namely, leaning down and growling into Waverly's ear. However, this time the words weren't insulting. No, they were loving and tender. Well, also very possessive, but Wynonna tried to make this as much about love as possible, even under these extreme circumstances.

"Cum for me, baby girl. Cum on big sister's cock." Wynonna ordered softly, but firmly, "Yessssssssssss, that's it, that's exactly it! Good girl. Good little sister loving slut. Oh my God Waves, you're such a good girl for me. I love you so much. Soooooooooooo much, mmmmmmmmmmm, that's it, cum. Fucking cum for me baby girl. Look in my eyes, and cum for me. Cum for big sister. Yesssssssssss, ohhhhhhhhhhhhh fuckkkkkkkkkkkkk, you always were the good one. Soooooooooooooo gooooooooooooooodddddddddddddd, mmmmmmmmm, so good for me. Oh yes, cum, cum with me, oh yes, oooooooooooooh fuckkkkkkkkkkk! OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH WAVERLY! BABY GIRL! AH FUCK! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH FUCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK, OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!"

Of course, those words combined with the other end of the dildo bashing against her clit, and the sheer joy of fucking her sweet baby girl in the most traditional way possible, at least for them, was easily enough to make Wynonna cum. To her credit, she was able to push herself through that orgasm, and the next few that followed.

But sadly, it was the beginning of the end, and both sisters knew it. Although apparently that wasn't good enough for the demon. No, it once again took over Wynonna's body, and the older sibling became totally aware of the creature using Waverly's body for it's pleasure. And essentially, both of them. Something that she was determined to make it pay for, but in that moment she could do nothing.

Thankfully she was allowed to regain control at the very end, although at that point, that seemed like a small mercy given everything that had happened. Also, because the moment she regained control Wynonna found she had no strength left over to hold herself up, so ironically, she just lost control again, and collapsed down onto the body beneath her.

The Earp sisters then lay there panting for a few long minutes, trying to get their breath back. Which to be fair, allowed Wynonna to press kisses to Waverly's chest, and end up lingering there for a while, and then finally to her lips. But unfortunately, before she could press their lips together, she lost control again.

"Did you like that, you sister fucking slut?" Bad Wynonna taunted with a gleefully happy chuckle.

"You know I did." Waverly whimpered, and then cried out as Bad Wynonna suddenly smacked her across the face, ruining her afterglow, "Ah fuck!"

"What was that?" Bad Wynonna pushed.

"I..." Waverly's fuzzy brain struggled to find the right answer, and then when realization hit she whimpered, "I love being fucked by my sister. I love it so much. She can fuck me however she wants, and I'll love it. Because I love her. Oh God Wynonna, I love you. I'm in love with you. No matter what happens, please remember that. Always."

"Awww, how very sweet." Bad Wynonna said mockingly, before yanking the strap-on out of Waverly's cunt, removing the harness, and then offering the cum coated dildo to the younger brunette, "Mmmmmmmm, yummy Earp girl cum. I bet you want a taste of this, don't you? Huh? You want to taste the girl cum your big sister fucked out of you?"

"Yes." Waverly quickly replied, then quickly followed up with clarifying that word, as that was clearly what the demon wanted, "I wanna suck my sister's cock clean of my girl cum and pussy cream like the little incest slut I am! Oh please, please let me prove just how gay I am for Wynonna fucking Earp by sucking my own girl cum and cunt cream from that big strap-on cock."

"Too bad." Bad Wynonna interrupted, cruelly popping the cock into her own mouth, and moaning happily as she got to taste those yummy juices, while already plotting what she was going to do next with 'her' baby girl.


12