Bad End 01 - Futanari Sorceress

Story Info
The defeated Hero is used by his opponent.
1.6k words
4.53
37.9k
51
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The Bad End series is a collection of short stories detailing a Hero (you, the reader) defeated by an adversary during your quest.

All stories can be read as one-offs, however if this garners enough support, I am happy to make a longer, more story-based version.

Any and all requests can be submitted for any future Bad End stories.

The Bad End series was originally created to be an "end-of-tale" series, as in, the Hero would be unable to continue his quest due to addiction, death, imprisonment, hypnosis, etc, however Literotica does not allow these types of stories and that is perfectly understandable. You may contact me if you wish to read the more 'extreme' variants of these stories.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ravaged by the sorceress's harsh magic, your beaten body collapses under the strain and your sword drops to the ground. You fall to your knees, and the woman in front of you smirks triumphantly. She lazily plants her staff into the ground beside her and starts walking towards your kneeling figure, her wide hips swaying with each step.

The closer you got, the more you realized just how beautiful she was. How could you have missed her beauty during your battle? Her cheekbones were high, perfectly framing her gorgeous face. Her eyes were a deep, mesmerizing blue, bordered with long, jet-black lashes which complimented the black lipstick she wore on her full, soft lips. That wasn't all, though. Her dark robes were tight around her body, and her huge breasts bounced with every step she took. You figured they were around F cups, if not, bigger. You blushed a dark red as you realized that your cock was getting hard under your armor, the combination of her beauty mixed with the humiliation of defeat was turning you on far too much.

"My my, and to think you were the Hero that we've all been warned about. You don't look like much of a Hero to me." She teases as she stood above you, her eyes slowly wandering down to your crotch. It was as if she was staring right through your armor, straight at your throbbing erection. Now that she was so close, a strong scent started to invade your mind, making your cock throb even harder. You're starting to have a hard time thinking straight.

Confirming your suspicions, the sorceress waved her hand, and with one motion, your armor was stripped off your body, leaving you naked on the ground, your cock throbbing harder than it ever has before. The last rational part of your mind was screaming at you to get off the ground and fight, to resist the aphrodisiac effect of her scent, but it was no use. You were to enthralled by her beauty and too beaten from the fight to move a muscle.

The sorcerer licked her lips as she surveyed your naked body. "The Queen wants you executed, little Hero. But I think I'll have some fun with you before I snuff that fire of yours out." The woman undoes her robe and slowly starts to strip it off. You watch, entranced, as she pulls it down, desperately wanting to see her body. After what seemed like hours to you, she finally strips it past her huge, perfectly round breasts, putting them on full display. The sight of her tits almost causes you to orgasm immediately, they were so big and round, so unbelievably perfect. You feel a stream of precum dripping down your throbbing cock as she continues to pull her robes down. You barely realize your mouth is hanging open from the sight.

The sorceress laughs at your reaction, and uses one hand to play with her tits while the other continues removing her robes. "You like that, don't you? Wait until you see what's between my legs..." she teases, pulling her nipples and moaning sensually, drawing even more precum from your cock. You slowly move your hand to start jerking yourself off, but the woman waves her hand again, pinning your arms to your sides with her magic. "No touching, Hero," she commands you, her smirk getting wider and wider as she watches you get more and more desperate.

Finally, she drops her robes completely, and your eyes widen. Of all the things you expected to see, a massive, hanging cock was definitely not one of them. The sorceress's cock was huge - it was almost as thick as your forearm, and definitely around 4 times longer than yours was. It was the biggest you've ever seen, by far. She stands there and lets you admire it for a moment, before she steps forward and forces your face into her package, making you inhale its scent. Any rational thought you had was completely destroyed in that moment. You were vaguely aware that you had just cum, your cock pumping rope after rope of your seed all over the ground just from smelling her cock, but you were too intoxicated by her scent to pay much attention. She pulled your head away and laughed as you moaned in defeat, silently begging for more.

"It's amazing, isn't it? Augmentation magic can be used for all sorts of things. For example, when I cum, I can make it flow non-stop for hours and hours... Do you want to experience that, Hero?" Too drunk on her scent to even think of resisting, you nodded your head yes, desperate for her to use you like a toy. "Good! Make me hard first."

You felt her restraints dissipate, and your hands eagerly flew to her huge shaft. You're barely able to fit your hands around it, it's just so thick! You start to rub her cock, your hands gliding up and down her shaft, and you kiss her tip obediently. The brave, strong Hero, defeated and humiliated by this sorceress and her massive cock, how unbefitting of you! As you kept stroking and kissing, you looked up to see the sorceress gazing down at you, her smirk unwavering and her arms crossed under her chest. You knew that she had complete and utter control over you.

Her massive cock started to get harder and harder in your hands, and precum started to leak from her tip. Not wanting to waste any of it, you wrapped your lips around her cock head like a seal, and let her precum flow into your mouth. Your entire body shuddered with the sensation - it tasted incredible! It was like tasting liquid pleasure, flowing onto your tongue and down your throat. In no time at all, her cock was rock hard and throbbing, and you knew that there was no longer any hope of escape.

Your new mistress grabbed your head with both hands without warning, and effortlessly pushed your head down onto her cock. You felt it slide across your tongue and plug your throat, burying itself finally deep in your stomach. She let it sit there for a while, letting you feel it throb powerfully in your throat, before she sighs with pleasure and wraps her arms around your neck instead, standing over you and angling your face to the sky. "Say your prayers, little Hero."

What follows is the most incredible throatfucking you could possibly dream of. She ravages your throat, her cock jackhammering in and out of your mouth like it was a fleshlight for her to use. Her hands squeeze your throat mercilessly, jacking herself off while she ruins your throat. Your spit dribbles from the corners of your mouth and your throat makes such lewd, sloppy sounds, but she doesn't slow down. Her equally huge balls smack into your chin over and over, and you can hear her grunting from the force she's putting into each thrust. It feels like she's going to break you, but at this point, you don't really care.

As you're thinking that your body is going to be broken, she slows her thrusts and pulls her cock out of your bruised throat, letting it rest just in your mouth. "Ready, Hero?" She teases, focusing her magic. You see her balls swell, growing to three, four, five times their usual size. She holds your head in place and lets out a loud sigh of ecstasy as her balls start to empty themselves into your mouth.

It's glorious. Her cock spurts over and over and over again into your mouth, and with each spurt of her cum, you orgasm. You orgasm over and over again as her cum starts to fill your stomach. There's just so much of it! She wasn't joking when she said she can make her orgasms go on for a long time -- the constant flow of cum doesn't slow at all, filling your stomach more and more with each passing second. "There there Hero, doesn't it feel good? Don't pass out too soon, you'll miss out on the rest of my load!"

Hours go by as she pumps you full of cum, but it feels like mere minutes to you. You hear the sorceress sigh in contentment, and she finally pulls her cock from your mouth, making a pop sound as it slides past your lips. Feeling extremely woozy, you look down at your belly, realizing that you look almost 9 months pregnant! As you feel yourself start to pass out from the pleasure of being stuffed so full, you look up at your new Goddess and give her a cum-drunk smile.

"Once you digest all my hot cum, you'll come back for more, won't you little pet?" Without even thinking about it, you nod your head quickly, and you swear you saw her big cock twitch. You knew that next time you met her, there would be no resisting her power.

"That's a good boy. Sleep tight now..." Your eyes close blissfully, and the last thing you see before you pass out is your Goddess donning her robes again, ready to hunt for more adventurers to stuff full of her cum.