Bad Ends Dungeon 01: Medusa

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Without another word, she gracefully climbed onto the marble block and straddled the intruder's face, grabbing a fistful of his wavy brown hair and pulling it, positioning his mouth below her slit. The texture in her hand felt soft, far cleaner than most adventuring types.

"Lick," she commanded.

Medusa cackled as the once-proud warrior obeyed without protest, his tongue eagerly lapping at her clit.

"I want you to imagine, Percellus of the Golden Isles, the view you're missing out on," she teased, rocking her hips back and fourth as the adventurer devoured her hungrily. "Imagine the way my hands look playing with my bouncing tits, imagine the way I'd look down at you as I grind against your pretty little mouth, so desperate for the pleasure it brings me. Imagine the look in my eyes as I cum all over your soft, stoic, heroic face."

She reached down and brushed a strand of hair from in front of Percellus' closed eyes.

"Imagine that, and tell me you're not just a little tempted to open those eyes for me, my bold, brave hero."

Percellus could only grunt underneath her. He had hoped his sudden display of oral affection would distract the monster girl from her relentless, torturous edging, but if anything, his member felt even harder than before he started this gambit.

His cock was in fact flexing and spasming involuntarily behind the gorgon's back, desperate for stimulation as it dripped precum onto his pelvis. He could practically feel his own pulse through the throbbing erection as he gasped for air beneath Medusa's weight.

It didn't take long for the predator to sense movement in the corner of her vision. Without opening his eyes, Percellus could tell exactly what was about to happen as the gorgon's weight shifted, no doubt turning her eyes to catch a glimpse of his leaking cock.

She moved on it, appropriately snakelike, gracefully turning around, bending down, and dragging a trail of licks and kisses down his body, starting at his chest and meandering to his waist, then hip, then groin, before finally pressing her lips against his eager erection.

She wiggled her hips playfully before pressing her cunt back against the adventurer's face. Once he resumed dutifully eating her out, she grabbed the base of his shaft and sealed her lips around the head, her tongue running across its ridges as her thumb and finger made a ring and slid maddeningly up and down his length.

Percellus' writhed underneath her. His back arched, brushing his body against his dominant captor's as she sucked him off. Though his eyes were clenched shut, he could practically see her figure in that moment, mapping it in his mind as it pressed down on his flesh.

On his lips and chin, he felt the caressing motion of a perfectly smooth pussy. He'd once hooked up with a changeling who used their supernatural powers to erase any semblance of stubble from their body, and he wondered if this gorgon had similar magical abilities or merely lacked hair due to her reptilian nature.

Holding down his shoulders, he felt the gorgon's similarly soft-surfaced thighs. While the skin itself felt gentle and smooth, the muscles beneath were impressive, and offered only a little give as they pressed his body against the marble.

Her abs, now brushing against his chest and solar plexus were quite toned. The warrior could feel the muscle's feminine curve pressing against his own honed midsection, and couldn't help fantasizing about the chance to grab her waist and pull her into himself for a kiss or more innocent affection, if circumstances were different.

Her breasts bobbed up and down slightly over his torso as her mouth worked magic on his cock. They were sizable but firm, and felt at least as divine as any other woman's he'd ever shared a bed with. Percellus estimated they would have been perfectly sized for his hands if he could just reach up and grab them. The thought alone caused him to struggle in vain against the bindings at his wrists for a moment, in a doomed bid to hold the woman making love to his excited cock.

The only aspect of the woman's visage missing from his mind's eye was the gorgon's face. Had Medusa been telling the truth? Was she, indeed, the fairest beauty of this world? Was she merely vain, or were the lips currently overwhelming his every nerve those of a goddess made flesh?

Percellus lost his train of thought as the sensory assault on his member abruptly stopped. He was teetering at the edge of orgasm, torturously close to a climax he knew better than to expect, but desperately needed all the same.

His hips thrust into the air, his cock flexed hopelessly for any semblance of the warm, wet euphoria that had assailed it for the last several minutes.

Percellus' pride shattered as he cried out in desperation.

"Please!!" he shouted. "I need to-"

His voice was muffled as the monster pushed her pussy back down on his mouth, adjusting her weight to block any way for the adventurer to inhale.

"I thought I was clear, Percellus of the Golden Isles," the gorgon's dominant voice returned, echoing through the halls of her dungeon in scathing disapproval. "You're nothing but my helpless little plaything now, you'll be a statue for the rest of eternity. And statues. Don't. Talk."

Satisfied that her point was made, Medusa lowered her volume and spoke again in a menacing growl, just loud enough for her prey to hear, trapped as he was between her thighs.

"Now. If you want to breathe again, you'd better start licking my pussy."

There was no playful chuckle this time when Percellus complied. Only a silent adjustment of her hips to let him breathe through his nose. As the man beneath her gasped for air and lapped furiously at her sex, she reached for his cock once more.

Grabbing the slick, spit-covered shaft with both hands, she jerked him off fervently at top speed for all of two seconds. Stopping just as suddenly, she relished his moans of frustrated pleasure into her pussy, as Percellus of the Golden Isles writhed helplessly beneath her.

Silently, she counted to five, then jerked the man off again, driving him instantly back to the brink of orgasm. Then waited five more seconds, and repeated the process. Then again. And again. And again.

Percellus could feel his grip on reality slipping. He lost count of the consecutive edges forced by his captor. He was quickly running out of ideas for how we could ever escape as every thought vacated his mind but one: the burning need to cum.

Desperate to regain any semblance of control, he managed to hatch a plot, however dubious.

Seconds later, when the gorgon let go of his desperate dick for what must've been the hundredth time, he withdrew his tongue into his mouth. The gorgon above him fumed, pressing back down to cover his nose and cut off his oxygen once again.

"What do you think you're fucking doing?" the monster girl snapped. But now, it was Percellus' turn to chuckle.

Medusa considered waiting for the man to resume following commands before pleasuring him again, but thought better of it. He was probably playing games in a bid for reprieve on his aching, edged cock, and she was not prepared to offer such mercy.

Without letting him inhale yet, she once more began stroking his cock, fast and hard.

As soon as her hands gripped Percellus' manhood, he resumed eating her out.

And as soon as she pulled away again to watch his organ uselessly twitch and flex the edge, he ceased her stimulation in turn.

The gorgon tried a few more times to test her captive's intentions, and sure enough, everytime her hand pulled away, Percellus' tongue did the same.

Medusa was seething. The adventurer must have thought himself clever, tying her pleasure to his own. It put her in a frustrating predicament indeed: she wanted to get off just as badly as the helpless hero at her mercy, and by controlling his tongue, he had managed to prevent her from doing so. She couldn't let him completely suffocate under her weight either: that would ruin both her fun and his arousal, which she needed intact when he turned to a work of masonry.

This would not stand.

She dismounted the tied-down man, trying not to hear the sound of his weak, gasping laughter as he thought he'd won. She'd prove him wrong in just a moment.

The gorgon crawled back on top of her prey. He was still laughing. She grabbed his throat to cut it off, commanding his attention.

"Shut up, brat," she snarled, relishing the momentary flicker of the man's defiant smile as he wondered what would happen next. "You had your chance. It's gone now. I'm done fucking around, and you're about to be done breathing."

The gorgon's voice sent a shiver down Percellus' spine. He managed to let out another strained chuckle, all the same, refusing to show his cards as he finally found a psychological weak point for his control-driven foe.

Medusa's hand slapped over his mouth painfully as she mounted his cock, this time in short order, with none of the previous teasing or slow easing in.

When she spoke next, her voice carried none of its carefully measured tone. There was no more hint of playfulness, or tender control, or gentle, feminine domination.

Her words instead tumbled out as a breathy, emotional, maniacal rant as she placed her hands on the man's chest and began riding his dick with reckless abandon.

"I'm not getting off this cock until you join my garden, Percellus of the Golden Isles. You will never again draw breath without my perfect, tight pussy milking you for every last drop of your seed. Your big, strong, hard cock... will be my own, personal, free-use dildo by the time I'm done with you."

Medusa cried out in ecstasy as she climaxed, her soaked cunt clenching around the hero's six inches of veiny arousal. A rush of her fluids leaked down the shaft and onto his balls, further lubricating the human's stiffened length as she rode out her orgasm.

Percellus, for his part, had lost the ability to think, much less speak. Medusa let his cut-off pleas of "AH!" and "PLEASE," and "I'M ABOUT TO--" and "WAIT," and "FFFFUCK!" to go unpunished. She enjoyed watching his last few moments of utter desperation.

In fact, she wanted to make them worse. Never had a plaything lasted this long, or shown this much defiance.

And so, she would sentence Percellus of the Golden Isles to a fate worse than any before.

She moved one hand from the victim's chest up to his face, where it covered his eyes. If they opened now, they wouldn't see her face: he'd be spared the fate of petrification.

The fact was not lost on Percellus, whose mind raced to guess what the snake-haired woman's play was. He felt the weight of her hand on his eyelids, this wasn't a trick to get them open. But why would she suddenly not want him to turn to stone? And why would the sudden switch from torturous edgeplay to full-blown vaginal sex be a punishment?

Percellus' eyes snapped open when it dawned on him, desperate for his body to become stone before the fate that was now mere seconds away. It was no use: he saw only darkness ahead.

"Go ahead, my defiant, bratty little adventurer," Medusa cackled with sadistic glee. "Cum for me. Cum in my tight, wet, pussy! Breed me like a fucking slut! Stuff my cunt with your cock and pump every drop of your seed into it! Let go of all that tension and feel the release you've wanted for so, so long! Cum for me, baby, cum for me my sweet, doomed, helpless little hero from the Golden Isles!"

Her dirty talking was too much. Percellus went over the edge, blasting a load deep inside of his captor.

The walls of the dungeon shook as he roared in orgasm, a deep, screaming howl as the vixen continued to drain his balls with thrust after thrust after thrust, every muscle in his body tensing as the monster girl's soaked insides milked him dry.

He kept cumming for 30 seconds straight, riding the release unlike anything he'd ever felt before. But as the pleasure faded, the stimulation did not. Medusa was still riding him down.

Her pussy continued to clench around the edge of his overstimulated tip, then slide back down his cum-soaked shaft and slap softly against his aching balls, where the excess fluid continued to drip off his body, splashing with every *plap* *plap* *plap.*

The gorgon had mentioned previous victims trapped at the edge or orgasm, or even in the midst of a ruin, but here he was, orgasm complete, with no hope of respite in sight. And still she rode him down, now at twice the speed while she laughed uproariously at his futile struggle to escape the assault of erotic sensations.

Percellus felt an unbearable heat on his cock as the monster's pussy continued to squeeze his dick, still hard from the aphrodisiac venom. His overstimulated head felt like it would burst into flames as the agonizing assault of pleasure continued, the friction on his frenulum magnified tenfold from the post-orgasm torture.

A hand reached down and clapped his mouth shut before he could scream in aroused agony, the other still covering his eyes. The painful pleasure was too much. Percellus couldn't take any more. And yet, he had little say in the matter, his limbs still tied down and thoroughly weakened as he flailed uselessly against his bindings.

He felt Medusa's walls clench around him again, her body still working to milk out cum he no longer had to give. Percellus' back arched as she came on his cock again, moaning out her next tirade.

"You're going to feel like this for the rest of time, Percellus of the Golden Isles! You're going to spend all of eternity in post-orgasmic agony, just for me, and I'm going to know it. I'm going to relish it, every single day!

"Up here, on this block of marble, you'll be my throne. When your body petrifies with its cock inside me, it'll be in a position that I can hop back on whenever I please. And when I do, you'll get to feel the same overstimulation you're feeling right now... and the feeling of my pussy riding you again on top of it! I'm going to enjoy having you in my garden, foolish little hero... and I'm going to love knowing that you spend ever second of your time here in utterly agonizing post-orgasm torture. Forever."

She sped up again, now bouncing on his supernaturally hard, extremely sensitive cock with speed a human couldn't possibly achieve.

Percellus felt his dick clench in orgasm, but no more than a drop of cum spilled out this time, only a frustrating, empty, painful surge of dopamine flooding his mind as the monster refused to relent.

But with his second orgasm, the overstimulation doubled. Percellus was paralyzed with this climax. His breath caught in his throat as the sensations grew, and grew, and grew.

He could feel another orgasm approaching, despite the torment. Wish as he might, the tight cunt of this monster offered no reprieve. Percellus knew he had only one way to stop the fucking. It wouldn't end his torment, but it would stop it from getting worse.

"PLEASE - Ohfuck - PLEASE let me gaze upon you!" he begged between gasps of sexual shock.

Medusa waited a full second before replying. To Percellus, it might as well have been days.

"No," she mused. "I don't think you've earned it yet."

The ranger felt his third release coming fast. If he wanted to convince the monster, he'd have to do it now. He threw any semblance of dignity to the wind as he whimpered for mercy.

"Please! I'll do anything! I'll be your perfect little toy! Your helpless, living dildo to use whenever and however you like! You can strike my name from history and tell all who see my form I'm no more than a fucktoy, a freeuse plaything you fuck just to get off every day for the rest of time! My body and mind are yours! I submit! I--

Medusa lifted her hand.

She was the most beautiful woman Percellus had ever seen. With sun-kissed skin and utterly enthralling, emerald-colored eyes. Her smile as they locked with his gaze was vexing, and the hero knew at once what so many poets had meant by love at first sight.

Percellus of the Golden Isles wasted his last words.

"Oh my god you're- WAIT! Fuck! I'm c-"

And then, he froze.

He could still see the gorgeous, snake-haired woman enthusiastically straddling his cock, could still hear her malicious, victorious giggle, could still feel her warmth wrapped around his member, thoroughly lubricated by her own juices and his hot seed, leaking down his freshly stone-made balls and onto the floor.

With horror, Percellus realized he could still feel himself cumming. The gorgon had spared him a moment too late.

Percellus felt the surge of an overclocked orgasm bringing no more than a drop of cum to his tip, and yet, that feeling didn't subside. He was locked in the exact moment of orgasm, his mind melting from the painful overstimulation and the paradoxical pleasure of cumming his brains out all at once.

He tried to recoil, to writhe against the gorgon, tried to do anything to escape the assault on his senses.

But he could not move.

He could not shout.

Could not even look away as the gorgon continued to bounce gleefully on his dick, laughing hysterically at the look of terrified realization forever captured on his face.

Medusa's face, meanwhile, was utterly joyous as she sensed Percellus' mind through the stone.

"Oh my god! You were cumming, weren't you!" she shrieked, her paralyzing smile seeming to glow on her face. "Fuck that's hot, holy shit, you're going to be stuck like that forever! I can't believe I timed that so well!"

The gorgon cried out in ecstasy as she furiously rubbed her clit, and came one last time, harder than ever, on the hero's smooth rod, relishing his telepathically conveyed agony as she rode out the climax atop her newest personal toy. When she finally climbed off, sexual fluids coating the marble phallus as she dismounted, she leaned down to the petrified man's ear, snakes gently caressing against his face as she whispered.

"Welcome to my garden at last, Fucktoy of the Golden Isles. Enjoy your immortality."

She kissed his cold, stone lips before walking away. Percellus could do nothing but scream internally, his mind reeling as the last of his petrification set in.

12